Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 am

Spoiler:

~~:Full name:~~
Tamiteko Nihano (Ta-mee-teh-ko)

~~:Alias(s):~~
Warrior Princess, Monkey Sage of the sands

~~:Age upon death:~~

~~:Build:~~
Short in Height, Small bust, Toned and Athletic.
Tami was the daughter of a Blacksmith of Tea country and a long lived jounin of sand village; Tami bore no noble birth and no bloodline hidden in her body. She was common, she was the rabble, the masses. It was just plain coincidence that her parents named her literally as 'the people's hand', an example that she took on board and spent her entire life working towards making true.

She was one of the few to survive to adulthood in her generation, and one of the even fewer who died of natural causes. She started out as a simple little genin, taken under the wing of many Jounin who were charmed by her peace-loving nature. It was went the Monkey clan did the same, she ascended to sagehood and took the mantle as the village's protect. Despite her posistion, she always remained humble, saying things like 'yes, I am young -and- wise...or at can at least sound like I'm saying wise things'.

Renowned for her Laughter and always casual attitude; it was hard not to be charmed by Tami and thanks to her; her offspring were able to gather many men and women under her family name; producing the newest Sunagakure clan of the Nihano; specializing in her dual-skilled Ninjutsu and taijutsu arts.

She died only 6 years ago, the hole she left in the village is probably still being felt; but how this lone woman changed a village will never be forgotten

Taijutsu==========----A
Ninjutsu============S
Genjutsu==--------------------E
Power==========----A
Cunning======------------ C
Fuuinjutsu==-----------------E

~~:Current Toolkit:~~
Three Kunai, Three Shuriken, Two Chakra Pills, One Explosive Tag, One Set of Ninja Wire, Personal Log Book, Fan.

Nihano brand - Fighting Gloves: Increases Tami's RTD to the equivalent damage of small weapons. She may choose to add dual-weapon bonus damage for the same penalties as normal. +10cp

Visuhhudan pendant: When Tami takes CP damage, this necklace instead takes the damage. It has as much CP as given by tami's WIS bonus. it recharges at 1 cp per 2 rounds.

[center]General theme:

"Under Pressure" theme:

Last edited by Tami Nihano on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 37 times in total
Back to top Go down
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 am

~~:Combat Information:~~

Taijutsu/Kenjutsu
Tami's Taijutsu stems from a combination of both physical and mental applications of chakra. In other words, ninjutsu and close combat combined. With her monstrous strength and experienced chakra control, she is able to envelope her entire art of war into close combat and pushing her opponents into a corner where her powerhouse style of combat can absolutely obliterate them. Usually always involving her shingentsume martial art style; of course heavily steeped with ninjutsu knowledge. She has yet to meet anyone with the right mindset to teach then. Most people are either all about ninjutsu or all about Taijutsu; unfortunately.

Spoiler:

Ninjutsu - Wind/Water/Earth
Wind and Water, the elements of a Monsoon; A fitting metaphor for Tami's style of ninja combat. With a matching skill in ninjutsu to her taijutsu, Tami is a broad skilled and flexible fighter; as well as being an archetypal powerhouse. Those jutsus that aren't wind or water based are normally based around her own unique "Shingentsume". Unbeknownst to Tami however is her third and final element is the earth style.

Spoiler:

Shinzuidou Style

As Tami arrived in adulthood proper, she took it upon herself to reflect on her previous years as a ninja and properly coalesce her knowledge into a solid art form. Shinzuidou was the result, the art she had been dreaming of since she walked in the shadow of Haniona Callin. It blends ninjutsu with taijutsu seamlessly, letting her flow and eb as the battle allows her. Combine this with her abilities as a monkey summoner and sage; it becomes obvious that she will be a major player in the future. Still, even with her new skills she wishes to refine things further into more power techniques.

Spoiler:

Last edited by DM Ayame on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 am

~~Token Receipt~~

2 Strength mod - 40 tokens each
4 Wisdom Mod - 40 tokens each
2 Constitution mod - 20 tokens each
+1 wis mod - free by rp
1 Strength stat - free (Given instead of tokens via RP)
Ranks 1,2,3 monkey summon - 30 each
Spent on Custom Jutsus = 168 tokens
Visshudan necklace - 50 tokens
Nihano Brand gloves - 35 tokens

Full sage = 100 tokens (perfect mode given by DM Chiyo)

Cap progression: 100/500
Total= 583

Unpurchased Approved items

"Wreck up the Place" - Mass AOE dealing 2d10, -20 to hide/ms checks for 1d4 rounds.

Last edited by Tami Nihano on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

pumpadump
Back to top Go down
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 pm

The Obitutary of Tami Nihano; Clan founder.:

Tami tried to live by her own example of kindness and optimism. Choosing to stay by Chigetsu's side for the rest of her days. The Monkey sage took on many new students and saw many more rise to fame of their own. However, when she hit 32, she had her first born, a boy named 'Naoto', whom was followed shortly three years later by a girl called 'Kayouko'. Despite her early years of daring adventures and dangerous foes she had fought; Tami reigned back her acceptance of missions to raise her children, just as her mother had done for her. She tried to teach them as her mother had taught her, to search for the truth and act accordingly. Both her children grew into powerful ninja of their own right and felt that the whole village could benefit from Tami's style of Nintaijutsu.

Tami would give them approval to teach her secrets of the ninja arts to those not of their blood, beginning the expansion of the Nihano from a family into a clan. They would take in Orphans and those who carried the same life views as the Nihanos. When Tami's grand children were born, they were strong enough in numbers to be consider a minor clan as Tami continued to teach and guide new generations of Genin and Students well into her 60s. The expansion of the clan only slowed down when Kayouko had her own Twin daughters and Naoto became the Head jounin for a time. The bloodline stemming from Tami was going on strong.

Chigetsu died of natural causes when Tami was 80 and Naoto was taken away from her when he was 50, leaving the proud sage to begin her slow wilting. It was clear from her clan and off-spring that their founder was slowly dieing of a broken heart. It was documented many times that giving lessons and playing with her Great grand children brightened her up. The adoration of her people kept her living and happy, even when her chakras were straining under the years she had lived.

at roughly her 105 year, her great great grand children were born, renewing her once more. However, her health was worsening at a much faster pace these days. Training sessions she had endured since her youth had been reduced to simple Tai-chi and meditation. Her lessons restrained to vocal and passive sessions. Thankfully, her many generations of off-spring and clansmen had taken up her mantle and she was a proud, proud woman when the time came.

2 months after her 116th birthday, Tami was forced from her passive retirement; calling on the Jutsu she had acrued over centuries to fight off an attack of jealous exiles that coveted the new place of power an expanding Nihano clan had came to rest. She was successful, with no loses on the Nihano side recorded. She however took ill, fatigued and strained from the exhertion she suffered.

It was then, she passed peacefully and painlessly away in her sleep. Her last recorded words were:

"The human race is a fickle thing. we ask for answers but pick the one that suits our understanding and not what is actually the truth. I, for many years, thought myself better for being righteous and adamant in my convictions when I didn't even try to understand those from say... other ninja villages. So when you ask for answers, ask for answers, not for information. If all you get is information, then search for the answers by getting as much information as you possibly can.

When you do this, Live and smile, laugh and don't be afraid to dance since -when- and -where- you are proven wrong or defeated.. you can hold your head up and grin back that you did what you could and nobody can hold it against you. Love and be Loved, Hate and be hated, Don't cry and eat three meals a day."
Back to top Go down
DM Hiruzen
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Do you desire a gravestone for tami? with this description? If so, where in the module would you like it? Area specifically Smile I'll implement it!
Back to top Go down
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 pm

yes please, If you wouldn't mind, Danzo!
Back to top Go down
DM Hiruzen
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Sure np! in what place, or area?
Back to top Go down
DM Ayame
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Sunagakure should have a graveyard shouldn't it? Unless you want to bust out and make a small area for the upstart 'Nihano' clan to reside.

either way, it should probably be larger than a normal gravestone considering her prominence and length in life.
Back to top Go down
DM Hiruzen
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Added! Sorry couldnt add all of the nihano clan members after, however i did something extra and placed chigetsu next to her Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano   

Back to top Go down

Tamiteko "Tami" Nihano
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Naruto-verse Biographies-
Jump to: