Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oichi/ Swift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae (JJ)
Genin

PostSubject: Oichi/ Swift    Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

True Info:

Name: Oichi Suzuki
Village: None, missing of the Leaf
Element: Medical/Kenjutsu
Weapons: Giant Blade
Other info: Twin sister of Okuni

False Info:

Name: Lightning Swift
Village: Village Hidden in the Stars
Element: Medical/Kenjutsu
Weapons: Giant Blade
Other info: Wears a Dark Armour /w Helmet

Last edited by Cloud Barsona on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jae (JJ)
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Oichi/ Swift    Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Jutsu List:

Medical
Spoiler:

Kenjutsu
Spoiler:

Enhancements

Spoiler:

Taijutsu

Spoiler:

Summoning [Human]

Spoiler:

Med-Kenjutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cloud Barsona on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jae (JJ)
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Oichi/ Swift    Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Background

'News Headlines: Medical Ninja Okuni killed after attempts of escaping Konoha Village'. "I don't understand, my sister, killed and I didn't know....for 5 years I have kept the samurai, brutal demon within me....to live peace and let my sister become a ninja so I can be at peace and become a wonderful artist and help in the hospital as a talented nurse...which has been passed in the family for many generations....but no! NO! *Oichi smashes her table, paint dripping on her kitchen* THIS VILLAGE HAS STOLEN MY SISTER!!!"

*Oichi would march downstairs in her house to a secret underground room, as she walks down, it has her Giantsword and Katana*

"So, back to the brutal old self....." *Gets out a sketch book and starts drawing* "So....I need to remind myself who I was....Oh yeah.....I am Oichi.....one of the Suzuki Twins, whom has taken the family tradition of Medical Jutsu's, Art and War..... our family was doctors, artists and one with the blade....." *She draws herself as a demon* "Born in the rough land of waves, I knew how to hold a sword with my monstorous strength....too protect my little sister from the bandits who attacked our village....I Flee.....with her here too Konoha. I had to kill the many bandits to protect us both while coming here....I had to use my medical talents to look after myself and her.....It was us.....but now it's just me.....I left the bloody past of the blade alone to become a nurse and Artist, and let my sister become a ninja.....But I must avenge her... because she wanted to see ME!"

*Oichi dresses as she brings her giant sword with her katana, and her monstorous strength with her artful medical aura.....She attacked the jail....to see her dead sister one last time...She takes her sisters Konosei Robe, her scratched headband and ran away...only To be missing, however, is she Okuni or Oichi, both look the same, both medical jutsist, but this girl is more vicious than Okuni.....she has left her oldself behind to get revenge and start her plans....She is Lightning....*
Back to top Go down
Jae (JJ)
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Oichi/ Swift    Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Companions

-Anara Kirino [Serving her as her 'Knight of Darkness']

Alliances

-Serving Village of Iron, gaining their trust
-[As a Steel Patrol Guard] 'Friendly' to Konoha ninja, acting normal and mingles within their group in Steel

Friends

-Anara
-Shinshin [She introduced the wandering Oichi to Iron]

Neutral

-Kaira [Former teacher of her sister, and former member of konosei, though she's a leaf ninja she tends to stay neutral with her]

Enemies

-Konoha Ninja [Unless she has to act friendly to them via Guard disguise]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oichi/ Swift    

Back to top Go down

Oichi/ Swift
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1