NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Empty
PostSubject: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 pm

"The Arcana Is the Means By Which All Is Revealed."
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Wandering_bloody_soul_by_artchenemy

"You are Nothing, Just like Everything."
"Always remember;
Sometimes, Darkness doesn't always equate to Evil.
Just as Light can't always bring Good."

††††††††††††††††††(Fate)††††††††††††††††††
Name: Nyx.
Village: None.
Level: 40
HP: 67
CP: 96
Head-Band Style: N/A
Pictures:
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Uchiha_Sasuke_by_Deve_Kun
Bloodline: [Hidden]
Expertise: ---
Element: Fire/Wind/Lightning/Water.
Dislikes: ---

Biography Intro:
"I have nothing, I am no-one. Only a shadow that seek's light where it cannot reach."

Memories Of The Past, Recollection

Under the falling downpour of rain, Nyx would sit- squated as she looked from the entrance of the cave towards the barren lands of rock and destroyed relics of war that had torn this land apart so long ago. It all seemed familiar to her in a sense, but nothing she had ever experienced. She closed her eyes, Muttering softly to herself. . "Daichi." He was the one that caused this all for her. . he took her life and made it a joke. Makeing her the completion of his dreams. After all, It was her relative that wanted the clan and Kumogakure. . He was her family's killer. The reason her mother had droven herself into insanity, He more than likely played with her mind like he done to Tsuta's very daughter. This was all, Hard to bear. The pain that had swelled up inside, just now catching onto this made Nyx feel like a idiot. She assualted Rai with a passion, Like the girl knew what she was going through. No-one did. Not even L, More to the fact. .she had living relatives inside of Kumo. However even before, She was shunned. Living a life there would be like writeing her own death sentence, Something which she would like to pass. . until her relative, The very man she called uncle. Used her to his own plans, Well. . he got what he wanted. The only remaining fact would be. . she would need to make them come crashing down. How could she approach L now after assualting his cousin, those things would not go un-noticed and more than likely Rai would have spat what she did to her. This however, Wasn't fear. . but the fact she would probably have to Kill someone if they bothered to seek revenge. Looking up from her hood at the sky with pure black smooth fox-like eye's. .her life, was the only thing on her mind. She closed them letting the rain hit her face in silence. "Mother."
Flash-Back
"Imlyn you should very well know that you father is busy. He has alot of work to do as head of our clan, dear. You'll have to wait until he's done, In the mean time help me cook us up a nice dinner to surprise him with!" Tsuta would look at her daughter in a amuseing manner as she sits there wipeing her hands in the sink after just washing the dishes from last night's meal, Miso Salmon. (To be continued)
-------------
Just a Tool. .
The talk with her uncle had made her uneasy inside as she looked at her companions. . Nao and L. . They were needed for her goals- making their way back to the inn at Steel she would pull the lever as both companions and herself would emerge down into another area, The Black Market. This place was forbidden for normal ninja, however she had a contact to allow her to work here as long as she brought in the pay. Soon after she would turn to them both, announcing her plan and if they would stay. The words were with reason to her motives, which seemed ever-changing as she stood there watching them, L. . Of course would reply simply. "I am bound to you." Her gaze would shift outwards to Nao as she waits. .the answer however, from her 'old friend' had been a simple, but brief. She wouldn't go with it, she was going to attempt to join Snow. This made her heart sank, the goals. . the effort. . the revenge, it was all for nothing as she simply sighed out, "Then turn and leave, I have no obligation to stop you. . I wouldn't do that anyway if this is what you wish." She had offered them the door to turn away and leave. It was cast on Nao as she simply looked to L, The list. . it was shorter now than before as she listened to his words before crumbling it and tossing it into the torch. He was right, What did she have to hold against Kat's or Yaaku. Nothing. It was just a fluke reason to point the finger at another person and destroy them. With this, The dye was cast for her deal with L. She would follow him, as a Tool she was and attempt to help his dreams and goal come to fruition. No-one would get in her way of allowing this, Not even Kurama.

The Birth Of Nyx

In the deepest darkness of her mind she would think heavily. . .her life? Was it a lie. . who was she truely, were all these memories fake? The questions would not cease till two eye's lay upon her with a activated bloodline eye's, tendrils of black wrapped around her light as it slowly spread to a holding hug as if something was trying to comfort this demise she had done to her so many times now, Betrayal. "My dear, Your not alone. . you have me?" The soft gentle voice would speak out in a cold tone towards her as from the dark step's a black being with a cold aura, Imlyn remained paralyzed as she would be confused. . who was she? "I am Nyx, your thinking. We are much alike, The darkness that has been building up inside of you- has created me. The means by which all is revealed." Imlyn would stare a moment, familiar presence washing over her as she slowly would reach out- in this state her body was like a light of pure innocence, now slowly being enwrapped by that of darkness. Nyx would give a white featureless smile towards Imlyn "That's it, Give yourself to me. I can make them pay for what they have done, To us both." She would just compress against the figure in a hug, compelled and controlled by some undivine means she would be wrapped slowly by the tendrils and her light going blackend with each moment. . she would smile. "Then I accept you, Nyx."

Story:

-----------------------Past--------------
"I have a family here, your not welcome to barge into our lives and threaten us. . if you think I'll let you do this- your wrong. .walk away. .because I am not a friendly person to those who threaten my friends in this village. You can try- but I will lay down my life to protect them. It's my duty- as a shinobi and a friend. So turn away, you cannot accomplish what I have vowed to protect. Rotten scum. Turning a new leaf- I was running on Rage and Hate. My eye's are wide open so who are you to judge? My past wrongs. No, Because that is the past I cannot change. .only I can hope will never come to haunt me again. I can live at peace here. . ."
-
Do you really believe what I’m doing is wrong? Just because I’m working with criminals doesn’t make me one. Yet once again, like you stupid shinobi always do, you judge applicably by outer appearance and don’t even think twice about opening your eyes and looking what lies past that. Does my clothing make me a savage or my headband tell me where I belong? Just like how Villages have such a strong reputation with shinobi heroes, no one looks past that. But what they don’t see is just how corrupt it really is; you drove my mother to insanity and killed her, leaving me to carry the burden of the generations of pain of my family all by myself without any form of support or comfort. Instead you treated me worse, excluding me and leaving me to rot away in the darkness. Rejected.
But now, I’m finally in a place and with others who accept me and want me; even if I am just being used, I don’t care. At least I’m still wanted and treated with respect, and rewarded when I succeed in doing something right. So, who’s the real bad guy here? You or me?
"

Childhood
-???????????-
----------------------------Past.----------------------
Social life situation

Imlyn's life was hard and unbearable as she struggled to learn the ways of the shinobi. In school she was constantly bullied and teased by the students and a group of girls whose joy in life was to make her life miserable, leaving her paranoid and depressed most of the time. She rarely ever talked to her peers or anyone, and was invisible the other half the time when she wasn’t the students’ excuse for ignorance. She would always have her hair covering her face, as a way to hide herself from her classmates, villagers, as well as herself. This was also a way to conceal her emotions, and looking at her reflection would always result in an outbreak of memories of what she had been trying to forget.
She was always behind in learning even the simplest jutsu, but her sharp mind made up for this lacking. She spent most of her time training and trying to catch up, leaving her very physically tired most of the time; being behind and trying to catch up with a new lesson and never being fully recovered to take on a new step left her strained beyond belief. Not only was taijutsu very hard to learn because of this, any other type of jutsu was just as hard to Learn.
her grades in her class were always low, leaving her father quite disappointed. Being taken in by a foster family called the Ushia's, Her and Tokai Ushia(Foster Father) would often fight and quarrel, and now having a new Family made things very uncomfortable for Fate (they fought as well). She would often sneak out of the house at night, to either train some more or just walk and think (also leaving her very tired everyday). . She was fairly neglected, living mostly independently. Though she was in the foster family for a short time, she was taken in and cared for with love by Kikyo Shifune, for a couple of years in her life everything seemed splendid, Imlyn was a happy person. However. . she disappeared off the face of the region, no-where to be found.

Wandering Life Of Solitude
Imlyn soon found herself lying in the forest, middle of no-where it seemed. . nothing around her was familiar. .not even herself, she had no memory of who she was or how she came to be. She spent days wandering, with little to nothing to eat. . not even aware of her own bloodline for a time however. She came across a field where a lonely old widow was catering to her garden, Imlyn had approached her. .however. .The reaction from both of them was well, Fear. Imlyn had no idea how to comprehend what happened to her and how she ended up in this miserable place. Instead. .she fell to her knees and cried, the old widow in sympathy had walked over and taken her in. .even the old lady was not all she had said she was, she was very skilled in jutsu and taijutsu. However, none of this interested Imlyn for a time, She finally introduced the headband she had towards the widow and then found her making a slash through it. ."Kumogakure, Listen well . .Imlyn and remember this. They've forgotten you, even if you return. . you won't find smiling faces and warm hearted embraces in this hell forsaken world we live in." those words stuck to her like it became part of her. . falling colder. . in emotion and hate. . inside she wondered, she wasn't going to be remembered? Then it got worse with each day she started to take up in refining who she was. . if the old Imlyn died then, she would become someone she wanted to be. Her choice, was Fate Aku-Kai. Soon not long after she started to remember her life and so on, living on the small wilderness of the hut with the widow, it finally came to the time where she got sick and died, the last of Imlyn's emotions died along at her death bed. She burned it down and started her own life. Hating those in Kumogakure. . she seeks to destroy the very core of their being. Like she was destroyed inside by them.

New Life- Turning The Chapter.
Imlyn looked onto her new brother, Kurama Hojo and smiled. . she was finally part of a family. One that wouldn't force her into something she wouldn't wish to happen to others. Imlyn had no clue what she had truely been in her past life- however her fresh start was here, In Sunagakure where she would live out the rest of her days around people that she would talk with and enjoy their personal time around her. She was now Imlyn Hojo- she gave up her last name in full to be with these people. Now she smiles which means something to her for the first time in many that had passed up with only a lie. The woman would be confused as she wanders around. . unsure of what happened in her life. .how she ended up here or why, but it didn't matter to her as much. .if there was a reason, she would go along with it till the end. The curious things are the most unaware or so she was told. . this time. .? She had smileing faces and someone to return too along with a family that wouldn't betray or shun her away into darkness- like those had before her in Kumogakure long ago. So start's the tale of a person who changed towards a new leaf- unaware of the events that would conspire around her..

Weak State Of Life
The life she lived inside the Compound was very nice- Kurama was their by her side most the time and her watching his training, she'd heard there was a man called Masako in the family that she didn't know about, Kurama had talked alot about him. .unaware they had met twice if not 3 times before a long time ago before she had lost her old life memories to the Jiguugai Mirror that Mithraljin hid away- forever to hold her life inside as a ball of light. .even after that Ritual she had been weakend previously. . so the aftereffects had taken a toll on her healthy life. . she couldn't take long walks outside the Compound as she would have wished only to the Oasis so far. Unless on a well rested day she could take a stroll around the village of Sunagakure for her own leisure after a time she would have to return, the chakra and endurance she had once possessed was dormant and compressed away only unless her doujutsu should activate unconciously she would then possess a short burst of power that the old Imlyn possessed unfortunately. However, being weakend also left her a target for people that had tried to come for her recently- only to fail to Suna's arrival of allies and a powerful Anbu, only the outcome was that they had escaped before any major blows could be dealt.

General Theme:

Fight:

Injured/Bloodlust:

Verge Of Defeat/Perma:

Current Friends/Allies:
Kitsune Handora (Sensei):
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) What_love_does_to_you__by_violent_idiot
Lellouch: "L"
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Shinobi-2009

Last edited by Kyuubi on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 am; edited 143 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Known Ninjutsu Jutsu:
Fire-
Rank E

-Katon: Burst of Fire Jutsu
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 1
Description: The User sends a head sized ball of blazing red chakra at the opponent, this is a hijutsu offered to all fire element academy students to learn in every village
Most students master this with great ease.
PvP Effect: 1d4

Katon: Match Box Jutsu
Just Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 2
Description: User runs two fingers along the forearm similar to running a match along a rough surface, then brings it close to their lips blowing a flamable ember.
PvP Effect: 1 Fire Damage over 1d4 Rounds.

Katon: Breathing Excercise
Just Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 2
Description: User performs a basic training exercise in breathing control as they inhale and exhale oxygen slowly converting it into heat.
PvP Effect:- 2 Cp to the next Fire Jutsu the User performs, + 1 Vs. DC roll when learning Fire Release lasts for 1 attempt.
Rank D

-Katon: Burning Oil Jutsu - Copied From Yaaku
Cp: 3
Description: The user forms a serie of seals after which he/she shoots out an oily substance, which ignites as soon as it touches anything but air. The oild sticks to the ground or target.
PvP Effect: Deals 1d4 damage for 1d4+1 rounds to a target, the Target may spend one round Stop Drop, and Rolling to put out the flames.

Katon: Serpent's Hiss - Scroll, DM Kiba.
Description: User performs a series of handseals placing both hands on their core area and then spits out a flammable liquid that on impact makes a soft hiss.
PvP Effect: 1d4 Fire damage + 2 fire damage per round for 1d4 rounds.

Rank C
-Katon: Burning Blade Jutsu -Started Jutsu
Cpt: 5
Description: The user forms a blade out of fire, which he can use like a master for a period of time.
PvP Effect: Creates a Sword usable as a weapon for 1d6 rounds that deals 2d8 damage, no penalties to attack rolls (str damage does not apply)

-Katon: Firebird Jutsu -Copied From NPC, Slave Chuunin.
Cp: 5
Description: The user breathes forth multiple birdlike flames towards the target.
PvP Effect: 4d4.

-Katon: Fire Ball Jutsu -Copied From Sao
Description: The User exhales after forming seals, sending out a small fireball to strike to target.
PvP Effect: 2d8 damage

Katon: Forestfire Jutsu -Copied From Naku
Description: The user forms handseals, and then creates a wild and uncontrollable fire.
PvP Effect: 2d4+1d6, Area of Effect: up to three people.

Rank B

-Katon: Fire Dragon Jutsu -Copied From Sao
Cp: 8
Description: The user breathes forth a huge dragon made of fire after making a long list of handseals to slam into the opponent.
PvP Effect: Deals 5d6, Unblockable

-Katon: Grand Fireball Jutsu - Copied From Sao
Description: User blows a huge ball of flames over all in the area.
PvP Effect: 2d8, Area of Effect(targets up to 4 people.). Unblockable.

Wind-
Rank E

-Fuuton: Minor Blast Jutsu
Cp: 1
Description: The user blows a small gust from their mouth at their opponent.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage.

Rank C

-Fuuton: Penetrating Arrow Jutsu - Copied From NPC, Zanuki Bar Fight.
Description: The user mimes drawing back a bow after sealing, as they draw back the arrow they form one out of air, invisible to the eye though the sound it makes when fired can easily be heard, before releasing it at an opponent with enough power to punch through wood or flesh.
PvP Effect: Deals 2d8-1, unblockable

Fuuton: Needles of the Wind Jutsu - Copied From Fight In Suna
Description: The user creates small needles of wind and launches them at their opponent aiming for vital areas in an attempt to paralyze their opponent.
PvP Effect: deals 2d6 pts of damage (Unblockable), and the target makes a con save DC 12 or they are stunned for 1 round(or until hit). (Stun doesn't stack)

Rank B

-Fuuton: Violent Tornado Jutsu -Copied From Nao
Description: The user motions their arms forward as a miniature tornado forms, flying at their opponent.
PvP Effect: deals 1d20 pts of damage. -Copied from Nao Ura

-Fuuton: Aero Shield -Copied From NPC, Missing Nin Rank S
Description: The User performs 12 handseals as they begin to channel the wind to encircle them in a protective shell.
PvP Effect: Used before a defense roll, User gains 10 DR for 1d4 Rounds (DR is not constant, it lowers with damage taken)

-Fuuton: Wind Swallow Missile Jutsu - Copied From Tami
Description: The user creates birds out of air that home in on specific targets and attempt to punch right through them at high velocities.
PvP Effect: Deals 3d6 to 1d4+1 targets

Lighting
Rank B

-Raiton: Lightning Current - Copied, Learned In Event Involving Ninja In Tea.
Description: The User attracts a lightning based attack and guides it along their body from one arm to the other, shooting it out from their finger tips to another target.
PvP Effect: Block, Redirect a Lightning Based Jutsu at another target.

-Raiton: Lightning Dragon Jutsu -Copied From NPC, Cloud Anbu
Description: The user goes through a long amount of handseal, after which a lightning dragon emerges. The dragon attempts to destroy the target.

-Raiton: Shadow Lightning - Copied From Fight, Rank A Missing Nin.
Description: The User performs 10 handseals as they begin to mold Lightning Chakra in the palm of their hands and increasing the intensity of the chakra to the point it becomes almost blinding. When released as a blue stream of lightning, it not only deals damage but pierces the target's Chakra System.
PvP Effect: 2d10 Lightning Damage + 1d8 CP Damage. (CP Damage bypasses DR)

A-Rank

-Raiton: Flash of the Tiger Jutsu- Copied From L.
Cp: 13
Description: The user goes through a string of handseals, after which he sends out a blast of devastating lightning. Everyone in the area would see a electrical tiger jump towards the
PvP Effect: Deals 4d8 + 2d4 pts of damage to the target.

Water

Rank C

-Suiton: Poisonous Water Jutsu - Copied From Jalice.
Description: The user creates a poisoned amount of water, which is send towards the target
PvP Effect: 2d4 damage for 1d4+1 rounds

Rank B

-Suiton: Water Dragon Jutsu -Copied from NPC, Leaf Jounin.
Description: The user makes a long list of hand seals, forming a dragon projectile made of water to crash down and strike the target.
PvP Effect: 3d8+1d10, Unblockable

Unique Jutsu
D-Rank
Ninpou: Dentatsu No Jutsu ( Hidden art of the word) -Copied From Katsurou
Description: The shinobi uses their chakra to release a messenger bird from a prepared scroll, the bird may be sent to an ally or an enemy.
PvP effect: None
Note: If used in a fight it takes one round to use it, can be ''blocked'' so it cannot be sent. (Wis VS Dex/STR/WIS), the scroll may only hold two birds. Dms may auto fail the birds escape. -Copied From Katsura

-Chakra Focus: Hands -Learned From Scroll
Description: The user charges their body with chakra, paying special attention to their hands. This allows them to breeze through jutsu and focus their attention on execution.
PvP Effect: 1d4 wis rolls for 1d4 rounds.
(Scroll/DM Zetsu)

-Chakra Burst
Description: You release a shockwave of chakra knocking everyone around you to the ground.
PvP Effect: Everyone makes an Opposed STR/DEX/WIS check vs your WIS Roll failure makes them fall to the ground stunned for 1 round(or until hit) and they also take 2d10 + WIS chart bonus damage.
-Copied from Ukitake

Rank B

Kage Bunshin (interchangable with any type of Solid Bunshin) -Copied from Masako
Cp: 6 cp per clone created, 2cp per clone maintained
Description: The user creates solid clones of himself.
PvP Effect: The clones attack after the user and poof on hit.
May create 1 clone at 15+, 2 clones at 25+, 3 clones at 35+
1 Clone : Opponent rolls 1d4 when attacking, 1-2 hits Clone, 3-4 hits Opponent
2 Clones:Opponent rolls 1d6 when attacking, 1-2 hits Clone 1, 3-4 hits Clone 2, 5-6 hits Opponent.
3 Clones-: Opponent rolls 1d4 when attacking, 1 hits Clone 1, 2 hits Clone 2, 3 hits Clone 3, 4 hits Opponent.

Note: Even if the Clone appears to wield a weapon it still does base Taijutsu damage. Clones may however use thrown weapons (kunai, senbon, shuriken).
Note: Clones may be used to improve a ninjutsu attack. Each clone aiding the attack gives up its attack and the user gains +1 to the roll per clone.

Rank A

-Chakra Release- Copied from Hideaki.
Description: You release a shock wave of chakra knocking and sending everyone flying with a chakra infused shock wave that surrounds the user.
PvP Effect: Everyone makes an Opposed STR/DEX/WIS check vs your WIS Roll failure makes them fall to the ground stunned for 1 round(or until hit) and they also take 3d10+ WIS chart bonus damage.
------------------
Double strike:
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Description: Two strikes instead of one!
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 1d6.

Triple strike:
Description: Triple strike combination (roleplay description varies).
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 2d6.

Combination 1:
Cp: 11
Description: User uses a unique combination of four strikes.
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 3d4.

Combination 2:
Cp: 14
Description: User uses a unique combination of five strikes.
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 3d6.

Combination 3:
Cp: 16
Description: User uses a unique combination of five to six strikes.
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 1d8 +4d4.

Last edited by Kyuubi on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 am; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 pm

This Doukagan in its passive stat is pure black pupiless and smooth, when active it glows
with a faint inner circle light.

Doukagan Dojutsu: Assimilation, Absorption, Adaptation

Passive: In its passive state the Doukugan has the ability to recognize patterns in the opponents chakra and predict likely paths the jutsu will take.

Cp: 3 cp to activate 1 to maintain
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) The_eye_by_TheRaptor_Wolfy
Bonuses - Level 15+: +2 Offensive Rolls, +3 Defensive Rolls
Level 25+: +3 Offensive Rolls, +4 Defensive Rolls
Osmosis: This ability allows the user to rapidly define the patterns of a genjutsu or ninjutsu and use that jutsu against the opponent in defense at a set cp cost, when using Osmosis the user's ability to define patterns within chakra doubles in intensity, If the user is in a battle Osmosis grants a +2 bonus to the defensive roll with the genjutsu or ninjutsu. (This stacks with regular bonuses).

Cp Chart
D: 1
C: 3
B: 4
A: 5

After this the Fujiwara may learn the technique at a -2 to rolls from base training on forums. The name of the person copied from as well as a dm's overview needs to be under the technique.

Ranks of jutsu allowed to copy at your ninja rank.
15+: D and C.
25+: D, C, and B.
35+: D, C, B and A.

The Doukugan may also simply choose to copy jutsus of the users Elements.

Level 15+: Rank D +3, C Rank +4
Level 25+: Rank D +2, C Rank +3, B Rank + 4
Level 35+: Rank D +1, C Rank +2, B Rank + 3 A Rank +4
(Note the + is added onto the jutsus regular cp cost so an average Rank D at Genin would cost 6cp to copy).

Note: The Dokugan may only copy jutsu of the users element and non-elemental jutsu/genjutsu, they may copy stance based taijutsu techniques as they use chakra and S ranks are so complex they can not be copied at all.

Element Bonus:

The Fujiwara clan are masters of the elements and can draw out their affinities much easier than most shinobi.

Level 15+: 2 Elements.
Level 25+: 1 Element.
Level 35+: 1 Element.

Last edited by Kyuubi on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Custom Ideas, Approved
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Custom Ideas, Non Approved

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

Last edited by DM Kyuubi on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 am; edited 40 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:09 pm

:::Training::::
DC:--/40, S-Rank: God's Fireball. DM Gaara.
DC:--/37, S-Rank: God's Fireball. DM Jiraiya.
-------------

Last edited by DM Kyuubi on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 am

Fox Sage-
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Silver_Fox_Logo_by_FoxSilver
Bakushin Sono Kitsune
Description: The user focuses their Fox aligned chakra to their feet for a sudden burst of speed.
PvP Effect:
Defense: +2 to your Defense Roll.
Offense: +2 to your Attack Roll. Regular Taijutsu damage only.
(DM Zetsu)

Dairokkan Sono Kitsune
Description: After forming the seal of the fox the user focuses chakra to their eyes, nose and ears temporarily enhancing their sensory abilities.
PvP Effect: 1d6+1 rounds +15 to Spot/Listen/Concentration checks and may roll Concentration to attempt to locate jutsu hidden ninjas.
(DM Zetsu)

Tsume Sono Kitsune
Cp: 10
Description: Focuses chakra to one hand imbuing it into a claw as the user attacks.
PvP Effect: 4d8 damage.
(DM-Tsunade/Chiyo)

Kakkou Sono Kitsune
Cp: 20
Description: The user focuses their fox chakra coating it on their body they fall on all fours with animalistic appearances of that towards a Fox form of chakra.
PvP Effect: +4 Attack/Defense, 18-20 Crit-Range, +1d8 Taijutsu damage, for 3d4 rounds.
Can be ended early, However useing this jutsu temporarily drain's 20 chakra from the user's chakra pool for 2d4 day's,Chakra effect's stack.
(DM Zetsu.)

Kitsune's Teikiatsu
Form of the Fox
Cp: 20
Description: The user's lashes out in a speed of unseen attack's as claws and their chakra imbued tail attack the enemy all over in a cyclone almost lacerating them with deep wounds.
PvP Effect: 5d10 Damage.Undodgeable, Must be in fox form to use.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Summons: Fox Summon's
:Summon Dmg/Bonus/HP Table:
Rank 1: 2d4+ str (if summoner has it). +1 Attack, +1 Defense - 40 HP
Rank 2: 2d6+ str (if summoner has it). +2 Attack, +2 Defense - 45 HP
Rank 3: 2d8+ str (if summoner has it). +3 Attack, +3 Defense - 50 HP

Byakko: Rank 1:
Rank 1: 2d4+ str (if summoner has it). +1 Attack, +1 Defense - 40 HP
RP: A small silver fox usually seen at Imlyn's side or around her shoulder's, he's quite smart and fast for his look of course. .usually silent he only speaks when something wise should be put in at the moment, Otherwise he is friendly- unless those who dare try to attack Imlyn quickly change his response. Loyal and Wise- he's the type of fox that never should be underestimated.
Special Ability:
Chakrarakurai-(Bolt Of Lightning)
RP: Byakko takes off in a dash similar to Dash of the Fox, One of the Senjutsu learned by being a Sage.
In this ability he moves with the speed of a thunderbolt and the power of a scythe being slashed sideways, Shredding the enemy's.

Ability Power:
Deal's 2d6 damage, 1d4 Target's.
1 Round Cool-Down

Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Silver_Recolor_by_Lunar_Sol

Gingetsune: Rank 2:
Rank 2: 2d6+ str (if summoner has it). +2 Attack, +2 Defense - 45 HP
RP: Proud and Strong, She holds before her two tail's and a Silver/Black coating on her fur more wild than most she seem's to be the more 'sarcastic' and 'bossy' one of the 3 summon's, she is usually in the chat or remarking on something when she can while around Imlyn. Though, just because she is more rebellious doesn't mean she isn't loyal aswell-
Her pride places her as the companion that will be by their Master's side no matter what. She hold's a brave aura and sense of justice- but with a snide remark to kick aswell.
Special Ability:
Gesuidou-(Drain)
RP: Gin's teeth light up a dark red like the stain of fresh blood- she attempts to latch onto the Enemy's chakra net work and leech a large amount of their chakra into her and her master refueling the fox's wounds and healing the master for what she can get before she must leave the bite and reside by Imlyn.
It's a nasty bite if you get caught in the Jaw's of this Fox.
Ability Power:
3d4 Chakra Damage/HP, Heal's the user's CP Pool for Half and the Fox's HP for Half of the inflicted damage.
1 Round Cool-Down.
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Midnight_in_her_fox_form_by_angel00

Furukgisune: Rank 3:
Rank 3: Rank 3: 2d8+ str (if summoner has it). +3 Attack, +3 Defense - 50 HP
RP: Eldest' of the 3, Wise and Powerful. This fox hold's 5 tail's of legend, He is about the size of a grown horse and slender with a fit build- silver fur coat's his body with grace and pride, he is noble in his personality- unlike the other two he is not prone to violence or battle without a just reason- less Zealot than Paladin so to speak as he always has a story to tell to people of his year's in life. Imyln being his favorite to speak with- allowing her to ride on his back to locations far away- or uneasy to reach by normal means. However, fear for those that should incur his wrath as this Fox' is not to be underestimated by anyone. His abilities speak for themselves along with his prowess and skill.
Special Ability:
Itsutsu Tenkei Koden-(Five Revelation Legend)
RP: Furu's body become Pure Black with a ghastly aura expelled from him as the sun above enter's into an Eclipse with a single spear of light formed from the Solar Energy is wrapped by the aura of this fox falls into many shard's of dark and light, the center of the shards would imbue with a light energy as they come crashing down on the enemy or enemies body in a heavy rainfall of before a single spear form's and execute's the final attack.
Ability Power:
6d6 Damage to one target.
3d6 damage to two target's.
1 Round Cool-Down.
Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Silver_Moon_by_bueshang-1

Last edited by Kyuubi on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:11 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

Recent Events-
3/3/10- Sent to Kitsune's lair for medical treatment for 1 RL day.
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Token Reciept: Totalling 828 Tokens.
Fujiwara, 250 Tokens -Started
18-40 Levels, Token Bought/ 1 Level from Jiraya as Event Prize?
150 Tokens, Fox Sage/Summons - DM Negato
1 Wis stat from event by Itachi as a prize.
1 Wis Stat- 20 Tokens, Bought from DM Jiraiya
Bought, Art Of The Chakra Weave- 40 tokens, DM Chiyo.
Bought, 1 Handed Seals, -30 Tokens. -DM Ino
Remake Of Imlyn To Nyx, 10 tokens. - DM Chiyo
Bought 2 Wis Mod from DM Chiyo- 80 Tokens.
Bought Custom Jutsu E/A-Rank Black Arts, Burakku and Tsukegami, 28 Tokens. -DM Jiraiya
Bought Custom Jutsu A-Rank Black Art, Kujikeru-Garasu (Forbidden), 20 Tokens. -DM Jiraiya.

Last edited by DM Kyuubi on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 am

Last edited by DM Kyuubi on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:08 pm

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:25 pm

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:33 pm

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:38 am

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:59 am

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 am

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:17 am

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 am

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

--Reserved--
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Updated, Biography.
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 am

Updated Bio.
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:02 am

--Updated.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)   Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nyx - Imlyn Fujiwara (Deceased)
Page 1 of 1