NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jasriel, Crimson Steel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

Jasriel, Crimson Steel Empty
PostSubject: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:37 am

Jasriel, Crimson Steel Blue_Anime_background

NAMEJasriel Ishoto
AGE21
DATE OF BIRTHNovember 17th
EYE COLOREmerald
HAIR COLORDark Crimson
HEIGHT5'7''
WEIGHT122lbs
ORIENTATIONHetero/Straight
STATUSPrincess
COUNTRYSteel
ABILITIESSteel Country Kinjutsu (Seal of Seven Souls, Chain of Fate)
SPECIAL JUTSUChakra Chains

Jasriel's Left Eye

Jasriel, Crimson Steel Fezwhiteswirl

Last edited by DM Kushina on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:48 am

:~:BIOGRAPHY:~:

“Princess I don’t advise you do that!” Hite yelled as the female figure leaned back and fell from the third story window, her firey red hair trailing her body like a comet as she descended towards the cobblestone ground below.

“Quit your yammering Hite, you should know by now I don’t use doors~!” Jasriel calls up as she flips heel-over-head in the air, righting her body and simultaneously lashing out an ornate dagger at the tower wall. The blade embeds in a niche in the stone with a heavy thud, and the girl reaches out for it as her chakra manifests into a physical golden chain from her palm to the ringed hilt of the dagger. With a giggle, Jasriel swung herself towards a rooftop of a nearby building. Tugging, her chakra chain pulled the dagger free and towards her as she flipped once more in the air to land with a light step on the roof. Crossing it expertly before herself, her chakra guides the dagger to its sheathe where it rests upon her lower back, the hilt angled to rest behind her left elbow. “I’ll come home later after training, tell father not to wait up for me, it may be a while!”

“What am I going to do.. He’s going to kill me for sure this time,” Hite sighs and turns into the room, heading off towards the throne room of the Steel Country Daimyo.

“Your Excellency,” Hite began before being abruptly interrupted by the tall, statuesque man that was the daimyo of Steel.

“Hite, I really don’t want to hear it this time, especially since I watched my daughter swing past my window just a few minutes prior to your sniveling, I just don’t want to listen to it.” The Daimyo would turn towards the courtesan, flicking his beard over his shoulder with a light motion that belied the man’s muscular build. “You need to worry less about Jasriel and more about your other duties. When I hear that the Land of Demons is mocking our Samurai with their twisted machinations, I worry that my standing as neutral with the Five Great Nations will be compromised.”

“Hai, Your Excellency, I understand. We have been delegating samurai to the five nations, hopefully that will keep things civil. However, concerning your daughter…” Hite stepped quietly closer. The mousy man would appear to be either extremely devious, or extremely cowardly as he approached the lord.

“Enough! I don’t want to hear your half-cocked theories about Jasriel’s gift or her training. She’s not suited to be a samurai-ko nor is she adept enough to be a kunoichi. You’re dismissed.” The Daimyo turned from Hite and exited to his chambers, maid and man-servants following after him. As Hite turns as well, he straightens and his demeanor darkens.
“Of course she’s not suited for bushido or the shinobi arts.. That chakra is only suited to re-create the seal.” Hite smirks smugly, before going off through the corridor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steel Country Conspiracy~ Data log entry //Shinobi Slayer\\
Shinobi have always questioned the skill of the Samurai of steel country, believing them to be less potent in combat because of their inability to mold chakra into Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. Fully aware of this, the power-hungry advisor to the Steel Country Daimyo began to experiment in secret, attempting to develop a way to combat the powers that are the Shinobi Arts. Taking a particular interest in the shinobi art of Genjutsu and how it influences the mind, those in the medical and science realms began to study the effects and how it is processed.. and more importantly; how it can be used to debilitate Shinobi. The means to grasping the power was slowly coming to light, with Genjutsu's mind effecting potency, and the understanding that the brain is the core controller of all bodily functions, including the manipulation of chakra; science has prevailed. By happenstance, Missing ninja with talents in Fuuinjutsu or Occular jutsu were abducted from their havens in the land of steel and brought in for experimentation.
Codenamed Ninpaku-tou or "Ninja Slayer", the Jintengan eye was successfully cultured and manufactured in a laboratory setting. Unfortunately however, it proved useless to anyone who couldn't manipulate chakra, and those that could would be destroyed by the eye. In present day, and with the current threat of war encroaching over the land, Steel Country placed it's beloved princess on the Operating table, hoping that her peculiar chakra would withstand the eye itself..

Last edited by DM Kushina on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 am

<{ KNOWN JUTSU }>

KENJUTSUTwin Slash
Jutsu Type: Kenjutsu
Cp: 3 2 (If Dual-Wielding)
Description: Two slashes instead of one!
PvP Effect: Weapon Damage 1d6.

Flickering Slash
Justsu Type: Kenjutsu
Rank D
Cp: 3 2 (If Dual-Wielding)
Description: A blazingly quick attack that is difficult to predict.
PvP Effect: -1 to Targets defence/counter roll against this attack. Deals Weapon Damage 1d4.

Disarming Strike

Justsu Type: Kenjutsu
Rank C
Cp: 5
Description: The user would make attack using the side of their weapon to force their target to drop any weapon they may be holding.
PvP Effect: No weapon damage, The target makes a STR/DEX roll against the attack or is disarmed for 1d4 rounds, then they may reclaim their weapon as a free action.

Dance Of The Hokage
Jutsu Type - Kenjutsu
Rank - B
Cp - 8
Description - Often used as a ceremonial technique with events related to the Hokage, This technique if both beautiful and deadly to see, The user would seem to dance around their oponent, Striking with only the tip of their blade several times.
Pvp Effect - Weapon Damage + off hand + 1d6 + 1d4

[/b]
TAIJUTSU
CUSTOMChakra Chain Single Part Binding
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu
CP Cost: 2 + Chain cost (max of 2 chains)
Description: The user creates a chakra chain that can be used to bind an appendage on a target, rendering it useless for a short time.
PvP Effect: A max of Two limbs can be targeted (each requires a separate attack roll)
Single limb: -2 to offensive rolls for one round
Two arms: Handseals are unable to be used for one round
Two legs: Target is unable to dodge for one round

Chakra Linking Manipulation
Jutsu Type: Kenjutsu
Cp Cost: 2 + Chain cost (max of 3 chains)
Description: The user uses a chain to link a weapon to their body, able to manipulate it at a distance without having to enter close combat with the target.
PvP Effect: User is able to perform a basic Kenjutsu attack with throwing weapons on a target, dealing rank small weapon dmg instead of throwing weapon dmg.
Note: This jutsu can only be used with small weapons

Chain Link Weapon Recovery
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, Supplementary
Cp Cost: Chain cost (max of 1 chain)
Description: If the user is ever disarmed or uses a throwing tool, they are able to send a chakra chain after the weapon, and recover it as a free action (during any turn).
PvP Effect: Recovers a weapon after being disarmed or throwing it.

Last edited by DM Kushina on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

.:;: ABILITY BREAKDOWN :;:.
Jasriel, Crimson Steel 912

Ability: Steel Country Kinjutsu (Seal of Seven Souls, Chain of Fate)
Jasriel as a small child was 'sacrificed' by her grandfather's advisor Hite Niitaido for a ritual used to steal a forbidden art that was fabled to be in Steel Country before the samurai were established. By cursing her with this, Jasriel's chakra network is irregular, allowing her to use her pure physical energy as a manipulate-able chakra.
Effect: Jasriel is able to use Con in substitution for Wis. This includes bonuses. Also, the ability Chakra Chains is useable.

Ability: Chakra Chains
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, Supplementary
CP Cost: 3cp per length of chain, to a max of 5 lengths (within combat)
Description: Jasriel holds the ability to manifest her chaka in a golden chain of seemingly infinite length. This chain bends to her will, and can be used to restrain a target, or manipulate an object 'remotely'
PvP Effect: All Chakra Chains are 'cast' and manipulated with Dexterity.

Jintengan - "Nirvana eye" (Directly "Body-heaven eye")
Passive Ability - Power Surge
Jutsu type: doujutsu
CP: 6 cp per person (Max 3)
Description: When the eye is visible, it releases a Genjutsu-like current on a person it beholds, lulling the person's thinking into seemingly charging their body with more chakra, which in reality causes adverse effects on the target and directing the brain to fire signals to the chakra system a bit more erratically.
PvP Effect: Jasriel's CON Stat vs Highest Mental to place the target under the effect for the rest of the battle. Makes any chakra use work on a 3 round timer.
Round 1: Jutsu cost -1cp to use (Mind is relaxed)
Round 2: Jutsu cost +3cp to use (Mind over-exerts chakra)
Round 3: No Chakra can be used, and any 'duration' jutsu end abruptly (Chakra system burns out for a moment)
Round 4: Timer restarts as Round 1

Note: round three doesn't apply to doujutsu or stances

Active Ability - Critical Eye
Jutsu type: doujutsu
CP: 5cp
Description: by closing the natural eye and relying on the Jintengan, the user is able to analyze their target, before striking the 'weak spot' more efficiently.
PvP: Used before an attack roll, +1d6 dmg to Taijutsu/Kenjutsu

Last edited by DM Kushina on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:52 pm

o=O AMVs O=o

Jasriel, Crimson Steel 1236309005_4883_full

Last edited by DM Kushina on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

$$PURCHASES$$

Special Ability - 75 tokens (DM Ayame)
Jintengan - 80 (DM Sasori)

Total: 155 tokens

Last edited by DM Kushina on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

bump'd
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:18 pm

~| Refunded as of 11th April 2011 |~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasriel, Crimson Steel   Jasriel, Crimson Steel Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasriel, Crimson Steel
Page 1 of 1