NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Empty
PostSubject: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 am

Godly power only over-rules those who cannot control it. A Godly power that can be controlled cannot over-rule.
I do not let power corrupt me, For I am the one who corrupts the power.

Ψ Character Sheet Ψ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contents:
I) Background

II) Appearance

III) Personality

IV) Abilities

V) Jutsus

VI) Design

VII) Purchase Sheet

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 am

Ψ I : BACKGROUND Ψ

.:: QUOTES ::.

- “ I thought you, of all people, would understand the feeling of being alone, the feeling of only being a nuisance to others. It seems I was wrong..." -Ayatsuri
- " You will submit to your thirst, Do not resist...you belong to us..even if you resist you cannot disobey the Rosario.. " - ????
- " And So We Created Her, She Can Bring About Destruction or Salvation, Neither Alive Or Living..A Weapon Of War and Chaos. " - ????
- " My clan was decimated by the ambitions of war, I am the result of it all. A experiment selected by a program from a man that came, collected, and destroyed everything I knew. I am just a shell now. " - Ayatsuri To Gin
.:: HISTORY ::.

- A LEGEND
Historians say that the rise of the shinobi world would have originated during an era of non-stop violence and war-fare, where thousands of factions were doing battle on a daily basis for survival and supremacy, and millions of lives would be slain down by the selfish greed of Daimyo's spreading fear and chaos in an already shattered realm. That was until a priest like man traversed the world spreading an ideology and a mystical art-form that utilizes what we now call "Chakra", in the hopes of leading the people down a path of peace instead of war. This Sage did possess many followers to his teachings, who called themselves the "Ninshu" which was later came to be "Ninjutsu". It is believed that all Ninjutsu, Bloodlines, and Clan like abilities have originated from this one man as the source - dubbing him a "god" or "Father" of this world.

This Sage-like priest not only begot the shinobi way into the world, but also gave rise to 4 children. Each of these children possesses a noticeable trait from father, and exceptional skill in the Elements. 3 of the sons were Manjin Uchiha, Haga Hateshinai, Keiko Senju, and the 4th remained a mystery but possessed exceptional will, love, and longevity. The 4th son would disappear from history, followed by the first sin that was committed with Keiko Senju's death by the hands of his other two siblings who struggled for dominance. With the betrayal it led their father down a path of despair and guilt incapable of bringing harm to his children and tried to release his mortal bindings from this world with a future premonition of a great war caused by his children... The Sage however did pass his will and faith onto mortal men / women so that they would find the peace that he could not achieve - through a "key" that is to bring balance to the shinobi world.

Today, his legacy still lives on as shinobi from every walk of life utilize the mystical art form known as "Ninjutsu" created by Father. His children also have endured for thousands of years, existing and plotting from the shadows ever trying to maintain a firm hold over the planet - so much so that even their own kin the Uchiha and Hateshinai had such a powerful hate for one another and constantly fought during the previous shinobi wars. It wasnt until the first creation of a Hidden Village of Wind Country, that its kage called Sunagakure - there was signs of a glimmer of peace that the Sage had tirelessly worked to attain. Following suit the other Hidden villages were made to form the 5 Great Shinobi Villages of the 5 great nations of Fire / Water / Earth / Wind / Lightning. Peace however precious and delicate as it was did not last, the Shinobi Wars ensued but in a more organized and civilized manner than in the past - alliances are formed and order was being established in a world that was lost in darkness only now beginning to see the light.

- CONCEPTION
1000 years ago, the world was a different place. Clans reigned, the most powerful clans being the most feared and resourceful. The clan wars lasted for almost a decade, ending with a final clash between the two most powerful clans, the Uchiha clan from the fire region and the Hateshinai clan of the earth region. The final clash was decided between most men of both clans, including allied clans from all over the world. The battle ended up creating an imbalance between the clans and shinobi all over the world, having wiped out each other to such an extent that no real leader had the time to emerge from the clans. This resulted in an estimated amount of 90% of the ninjas in the world becoming rogue ninja and tried to become the next great clan or organization. Not knowing what to do military wise the Daiyimos of the great regions started to recruit men and shinobi to protect their land against the wave of rogue shinobi and revenge seeking clans.
The world remained in chaos for twenty years, creating greater tension between the regions. Until...
there arose a new village, one which possessed great-arts and unknown weaponry followed by skills and techniques others could not comprehend.
Sirigakure, The Village Of Secrets.

- REBIRTH
High up in the heavens, along the exosphere, exists a hovering object that would leave behind a trail of pink light in its path while in orbit of the planet. Over the centuries this comet would be seen skidding across the night sky in its prismatic light and has become a sign of good fortune and love. It wasnt until recently that scientists have discovered this comet has an uncanny resemblance of a woman's face and this trail of pink light is exuded from her tears as if she was crying - possibly in her solitude up in the cold abyss of space, or over the sorrow she sees in her passing of the shinobi world.

One of these scientists that had made this discovery almost 1000 years ago was a young man by the name of Krieve Akashiya, he often gazed at this hovering star for many years even as a child admiring its beauty - even believing he owed this comet a great debt for aiding him to find true love, in the form of the most celestial woman any man would have ever set their eyes on... her name was:

Krieve: " What are you doing out here, my love? You should stay inside and rest, you are afterall carrying extra baggage. " * He smiles adoringly at this woman in white, someone who was from a rivaling clan from within Sirigakure as she stays hauntingly beautiful - timeless even gazing out at the night sky hoping to catch a glimpse of that comet that sparked their first kiss. *

???: * She turns back to Krieve, who leans against the doorframe with arms folded and a tender gaze cast on her. She smiles softly before carassing her very large exposed tummy and a golden charm wrapped around it with a gemstone under her belly button * " It is a beautiful night, I had hoped to take a glimpse of the Rosetta comet as it passes by - it is almost time for it to pass right Krieve? " * She looks back up at the night sky adoringly, her hair cascading royally along her form reaching the ground, her bangs covering the left side of her face which is adorned with an impeccable glow about her, and her violet eyes captivating any who cast their gaze upon them. *

Krieve: * Pushes himself off of their home's doorframe, walking up towards the love of his life before wrapping his arms around her waist or at least the underside of her tummy. His hand gently gliding along its round form until his fingers lace with hers while resting over the plump woman's tummy. He murmurs softly to her, as his warm breathe would cling along her supple skin, causing her to blush * " Hai, the comet is do to make its appearance once more any moment now, my love. But it is getting rather chilly the past few nights, come let us get you into something warm. " * He motions to gently guide her hand back inside the comfy cozy small abode but then pauses glancing at her curiously as she resists looking down at the ground with slight discomfort * " Love, what is wrong? Something is troubling you, it is written all over your face - and I feel it in my heart too. Tell me, what is on your mind?"

???: * The woman glides her elegant hand along the surface of her tummy, her other hand being held by Krieve trembling... This alerts the husband as he can feel a sudden chill take hold of her as well * " I cannot sleep the past few nights, I have been having these dreams Krieve... I think they are an omen - and its about the babies... " * She bites her lower lip, trying desperately not to wallow in such nightmarish signs - her eyes swelling with tears as they glisten in the night sky as brilliantly as the stars themselves. She lowers her head slowly the moment she feels his palm cupping her cheek, carassing this beauty's face and trying to comfort her before he rises to hold her compassionately in his arms- slowly the trembling and worry would fade away as she felt his warmth and protection along with the strong beating of his heart *

Krieve: * He brushes his hand along her long flowing platinum blonde hair, trying to soothe the soon to be mother of their first pair of children. A moment that he had been waiting for all his life and excited about it as well, but now concerned as to what could have caused his wife and soulmate such distress * " Everything will be fine, I promise you... These dreams are just that dreams, you will see my love - when the children come into this world we will a huge celebration back in the village, our elders will make ammends and we can start anew. A life together between our two clans, the Cy'Jin and the Akashiya... And these two precious souls..." * gently leans down to be eye level with her tummy, before leaning his head close to hear their soft beating heart-thumps * "They will be the final act of peace for all this to pass, a solid union... that noone can doubt or deny for such miracle as the life we are about to bring to this world. " * He plants a soft and loving kiss on her tummy before rising, seeing the smile placed back on his wife's lucious and sweet lips *

???: " I love you so much Krieve, I dont know what I had done in the past to deserve this life but I am truely blessed and I owe it all to the Rosetta comet. " * She holds onto Krieve's gently *

Krieve: * Smiles brawdly, thinking the same exact thing about his wife and his soon to be twin children * " I am the lucky one... Before I knew you, I didnt know what it was to live - or to experience love. All I knew was science and abiding to the way of the Shinobi my clan raised me under, but that will all change soon - we can make the shinobi world itself better, I am onto something very close that may be able to help us achieve this through the Rosetta Comet. "

???: " My dear, you are such a dreamer I sometimes wonder if you can see clearly what goes on in the world when your head is up in the clouds~ " * she teases Krieve playfully, before planting a soft kiss *

Krieve: " Its why I have you, to be my voice of reason my love... Its getting abit chilly out here, come let me get you in bed and some warm tea before we go to sleep. " * He would gently lift his wife up into his arms, feeling that she shouldnt be walking as much while pregnant as he whisks her away to bed. A moment of recollection as he hears his wife's words, he looks down at her as she begins to close her eyes almost half asleep * " Is that why you were out here, love? Because you wanted to pray to the Rosetta comet for a good birth? ... " * He would not get any response, as she would have completely dozed off to sleep. Feeling safe now with Krieve, he kisses her forehead before sliding into bed himself * " Everything will be alright, I promise... Niobe Cy'jin. "

The following months would prove to have a major break through in Krieve's research, he had scowered the globe in the past seeking the remnants of the Rosetta comet's trail of energy. He managed to obtain a sufficient amount of this highly potent and what appears to be radio-active as it pulsates with energy even though the remains of the comet are in the form of pink dust particles. His goal was to find the means to stop death from ever coming to pass, and through the Rosetta comet's life restoring properties he had the ability to do so or was on the verge of doing so. One of his assistants interrupts Krieve as he begins testing the samples on various animals, before alerting him about his wife being due in labor - 1 month early before her due date and the doctors are having complications.

Krieve Akashiya races back home, hearing his wife's screams of agony echoeing their country side cottage as the doctors and nurses are already underway trying to save her way through the most advanced medical ninjutsu at the time. Krieve looks on in disbelief at the immense amount of blood being poured along the bed, as if it has become saturated in it - his eyes tremble looking on at the agony his wife is going through before he shakes off the fear and tends to Niobe. He squeezes her hand, letting her know that he is with her as he gently pets her moist forehead as sweat trickles down her face and tears rolling down her cheeks. He kneels praying to the kami in the hopes that Niobe will give a healthy birth and that she would pull through this, all the while the mother-to-be applies intense pressure on his hand trying to push when needed too.

Doctor: " Niobe-chan, you are doing fine my dear. Please just stay with us alittle while longer, I can see the head now. Here comes the first child! " * The doctor prepares himself as he manages to successfully deliver a baby girl, as her shrilling cries fill the bedroom. Krieve lifts his head up in amazement at the beautiful baby girl. Before the father manages the hold the child, the nurse whisks her away already preparing to cleanse her and ensure she is healthy. *

Nurse: " I will just take her for a moment Krieve-sama, she will be returned. " * she smiles softly, before tending to the baby *

Niobe: " She is beautiful... " * huffs softly, not getting the chance to see the girl but the cries alone bring her some ease - however there is still another baby yet to be delivered * "Nnnnnnuaagh! " * Niobe roars trying to continue on with the delivery, the doctor prepared to assist *

Doctor: " There you go Niobe, almost there... Just a few more pushes now - you can do this. " * He finds the head of the second child, and in surprise would deliver a second baby girl. However there is something wrong as this child did not seem to be awake, not many any sounds or movements remaining perfectly limp. * " Oh no... Nurse, we need to prepare for surgery. Krieve-sama, I know you are a doctor but this is no place for you right now. Give us some time please... "

Niobe: "What is wrong? W-why cant I hear her? Let me see my baby, please! * Her heart begins to race in concern, as more blood begins to pour from out of her. Her eyes rolling back as she struggles to breathe before she too enters cardiac arrest due to the insufficient blood reaching her heart and oxygen reaching her brain * " Huff... huff... " * The woman quivers unable to speak at this point, as Krieve desperately clings himself to Niobe - watching the lights of her eyes beginning to dim and shortly after a soft gasp escaping her lips *

Krieve: * Tries to fight off members of his clan as they try to pull him away from Niobe, so the doctors can try to save her and the children. His face reddened with anguish and frustration as he screams out her name in a thunderous boom * " NIOBE!!! "

A weeks time since the death of Niobe and his daughter, Krieve went to a state of grief and torment as he now begins to watch his only remaining daughter struggle to survive or she too would succumb to death. Eyes as dark and cold as the frigid night, look out to the stars he used to cherish and admire their hopeful twinkling now lost to him. At long last, the Rosetta Comet would make its appearance as it shimmers its way across the night sky - Krieve's eyes locke onto the object with seething hate, as it seems to taunt him having everything he had ever loved taken away and soon his remaining daughter as well.

Krieve: " Why... why are you continuing to taunt me having lost everything I had ever dreamed of having. Why... are you flying up there now so pacific while I am to dwell in this hell and watch my wife and child get buried tomorrow... Why... does this hurt so much, the pain the loss - I am nothing without you Niobe... Come back to me pleas- " * He chokes up in his tears, suddenly soft shockwaves of sonic booms erupt in the sky as the Rosetta Comet has been deterred from its orbit and beginning to skid down towards the earth. His eyes locked on as the comet begins to tumble from the heavens, he calls for a nurse-maid to tend to his child. His spark and ambition to carry on his research renewed as he dashes across the forests of Rice Country with the speed of the wind aiding him. Krieve's mind races with hope as the glowing pink light from the stone is emitted in the dense tree brush - swiftly finding it in the middle of a crator. *

Krieve slowly approaches the comet expecting to find a meteor fragment, but instead would see a statuesque form of a woman petrified in a stone casing. This stone was glowing an eerie soft pink color, its arms and lower mid section torn off possibly from the crash landing, but all around the vicinity plants began to sprout from the ground from this miraculous stone from the heavens. He swiftly took the stone back only to find that his second child had died as well, due to pneumonia as her chilled body remains in a slumber-like state while the haunting light of the pale moon is cast over her tiny body wrapped in a blanket.

Over the next few weeks, Krieve had distanced himself from everyone and believed to have fallen deep into his research to the point of reaching insanity. On the bring of suicide as well, having lost all hope Krieve had no other choice but to use himself in one final attempt of discovering the means of surpassing death and bringing his loved ones back. As he sat on the dark corner of his lab, his wrists slit and bleeding profusely as the cuts ran too deep and began to slowly drain the life from him. His eyes glazed before injecting himself with the properties of the Rosetta statue into him, within a few seconds a numbing sensation coursed through his body as he was minutes away from death. He looked up with weary eyes that have darkened due to sleep deprevation.

Krieve: " I failed you Niobe, but... we will be together soon, my love. With you and our children. You were right, that I was a dreamer and too caught up in my research without taking you and the children into account first. I wasn't there for you when you needed me most... Death, the thing I tried so hard to fight off had taken my family - and soon myself too. I loved you Niobe more than life itself, if anything I am glad to have spent this life with you than live all eternity without you... " * Time begins to slowly stand still, his eyes heavy and blurry as his head begins to hang slowly, all feeling over his body becoming numb and his heart-beats slowing down dangerously until it inevitably stops. Darkness fills the room, and swallows him whole as well - before a sudden warmth takes hold of his heart. In his consciousness he looks up to find a glowing angel placing their hand over his chest, before leaning over to kiss his lips. The angel strangely resembled Niobe before it would take flight towards a blinding light a distance away. Krieve rises to his feet wanting to be with Niobe once more, and approaches the Light and before long his eyes would awaken once more to the physical world. His wounds would have completely healed, but something drastically wrong has occurred - his heart had no beat, neither did blood course through his veins, the warmth of his flesh is as cold as death itself, and memories of Niobe seem all to distant to remember... *

As Krieve shakily rose to his feet again, in the crib laid two sleeping babies. Both of his children as he looks down with dull eyes at the two, the pain and heartache gone now... How was it that he exists without feeling the anguish life had gave to him, he reaches down to take hold of one of the babies - cradling her in his arms. Krieve then injects the corpse of his baby with the same substance that brought him back to life, using the fragments of the Rosetta Stone to bring life back to her. The restorative powers of the stone managed to reawaken the sleeping baby but only for 5 minutes before she passed on again, frustrated at this reaction he tried implementing his own DNA along with the stones energies to revive the lost daughter. This time it appeared to have succeeded, the pale skin fingers of his child begin to slowly rise and cling onto his face out of affection. He smiled warmly at the fact he managed to resuscitate his daughter, and finally beat death!

When attempting to do the same with the other daughter and Niobe, all attempts failed. Their bodies have been too decomposed at this state, he tried to concoct new means before delving into the idea of cloning. He turned to the Rosetta Stone who did have fragments of DNA in itself as well, and combined it with his wife and daughter seeing as she had more properties of the Cy'Jin blood within her than his.

Over the next few weeks, Krieve would realize that he had gained a sudden thirst for blood as did his daughter who refused any other source for food. The hunger and cravings would be too much for the young Akashiya, and before long he began to wipe out members of his own clan and the Cy'Jin for nourishment for himself and his daughter through their death. He would provide his undead daughter, now called Ayatsuri with a handsome supply of food - but Sirigakure had become scarce they sought out blood from neighboring villages until Sirigakure itself has faded away into history. But Krieve and his 2 daughters remained, it took 2 years before the cloning experiments succeeded and he returned his second daughter from death's clutches as well... This one he named Sedina.

7 Years pass, Krieve would reside within Sirigakure training his daughters well for the path they are to take. The destiny the two were to fulfill - and the legacy they are to restore, between the Akashiya and Cy'Jin clans. The father knew he had to let his children go, and join the Shinobi world as one of their own - until they have developed to the point of becoming of greater use to him and his endeavors of bringing back the lost love, Niobe and uniting the Shinobi World as he had always dreamed.
- LINEAGE, A DESTINY

.:: PRESENT ::.

[Insert Here]
.:: --- ::.

[Insert Here]

[Insert Here]

[Insert Here]

[Insert Here]

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 am

Ψ II : APPEARANCE Ψ

RACE:
Unknown
AGE/Death:
BIRTHDAY:
February 25th
HEIGHT:
5'1
WEIGHT:
---
BLOOD TYPE:
[A]
EYES:
Brown(Right), Aqua (Left)
HAIR:
Blonde
SKIN:
Fair Tan / Pale. Depends On Lighting and Complexion.
BUILD:
Toned, Athletic, Quick, Attractive.
OUTFITS:

SPECIAL:

CREATION: Several Inspirations for Ayatsuri include:
Akashiya, Moka (Rosaro+Vampire)
Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy)
Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing OVA, Awesome Villain)
Alucard Hellsing (Hellsing)
Alice (Pandora Hearts)

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 am

Ψ III : PERSONALITY Ψ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:
Akashiya, Ayatsuri
ALIAS:
Akashiya, Lilith
RELATIVES:
Cy'jin, Sedina Hakumei / Akashiya Clan / The Immortals
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Presumed Straight or Bisexual.
CLASSIFICATION:
S+Rank Missing Ninja / NP (1)
AFFILIATION:
Sirigakure
Control, Leather, Candy - Suckers, Sleep, Violence, Showing Off/Bragging/Talking Down Others, Attention
DISLIKES:
Kurayomi, Authority, Being Ignored, Being Woken Up, Fish (phobia), Ugliness.
GOALS:

Hidden Life Mission - Destroy Father
BEHAVIOR: [Mysterious, Unpredictable, Mood-Swingy. These are all trait's of Aya and who she is completely. There is not directly personality she can have called to fit her; she act's how she wants to others and when. Otherwise; she does hold the high sense of loyalty. Though should she ever become hungry, she warps into the perfect predator using her looks and persuasion to get what she would want from others or simply to deter them elsewhere. Selfish, manipulative and deceptive. She is a pro at manipulating others into doing what she wants. Because of this she is incredibly selfish and arrogant.]
THEME SONGS:

.:: Main Theme ::.

.:: Sub-Theme ::.

.:: Fight Theme ::.

.:: Injured Theme ::.

.::Badly Wounded Theme ::.

.:: Sad Theme ::.

.:: Killing Theme ::.

.:: Sedi/Aya Sister Theme ::.

.:: Death Theme, Ending Of Ayatsuri ::.

Ψ FRIEND / ENEMY Ψ

# 1
-
Everyone
# 2
-
-
# 3
-
-
# 4
-
-i
# 5
-
-
# 6
-
-
# 7
-
-
# 8
-
-
# 9
-
-

Capture Rewards:
S Rank - 6 tokens
A Rank - 5 tokens
B Rank - 4 tokens
C Rank - 3 tokens
D Rank - 2 tokens

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 59 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 am

Ψ IV : ABILITIES Ψ

LVL:

CLASS:

31 Bard, 9 Rouge
HP/CP:

200 / 200
BLOODLINE:

"Akashiya"
AFFINITY:

[1] Shadow
FOCUS:

[1] Genjutsu / [2] Ninjutsu / [3] Taijutsu / [4] Kenjutsu / [5] Fuuinjutsu
TRAITS:

[Project Valkyria: Origin & Evolution]
RPly, User is born as a demi-god familiar - commonly known as a Valkyria.
Much a sister of the Valkyrie line as her side often tends to try and kill the other.

Kyuuketsuki Valkryia Abilities:
Deathless Vigor:
Blood Pool: HP/CP Combined Into One Pool, 150 Max. Uses Jutsu Cost's with this as per chart. (HP -or- CP DMG applies to this pool, Only One)
E: 1 HP
D: 2 HP
C: 4 HP
B: 8 HP
A: 12 HP
S: 18 HP
Uses Genjutsu/Ninjutsu(Int/Wis) With Cha and Bonuses.

[Inhuman Limit's - Mugoi Shintai]
Description: Ayatsuri's physical limits are limitless in her form that graces speed with strength and cunning with intelligence,
a well all-around being that currently makes up who she is, give her cunning expertise and skill. Quite the predator,
as the latent abilities of her body will unfold in time to come. Granting about a weapon that can destroy, serve or bring salvation if left unchecked.
Effect-
Level-20: +2 To Rolls.
Level-35: +4 To Rolls.
-
[Impervious Skin - Mukankaku Sukin]
Description: Ayatsuri's skin is coated by the special chakra bout her body towards physical weapons and strikes that may be laid upon her,
giving her a size-able amount of protection as weapons even of legendary nature find themselves unable to pierce much through her gifted defenses as she feels little pain from even potentially deadly accurate strikes. Normal Shinobi find themselves unable to pierce her body with average kunai, and even a finely welded and crafted blade would prove difficult to break through her durable frame.
Effect-
Level-20: 3 DR Vs Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Only, Cannot Be Pierced above 1 points of DR.
Level-35: 6 DR Vs Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Only, Cannot Be Pierced above 3 points of DR.

-
[Afterlife's Gift - Goshou's Atae]
Description: Even though she is gifted with impervious skin she has the increased natural abilities of regeneration to boot aswell giving her a finely tuned defensive stature about herself as cut's, gashes and even life-threatening wounds would slowly revert after a time. In example, should someone cut her arm off by lucky chance they would find the limb not pouring out blood but rather a impure essence as it slowly forms the limb back in place from bone, to muscle, to nerves and blood-vessels/ skin making her seemingly immortal to one at first glance as she fights without hesitation.
Effect-
Level-20: +2 HP Regeneration.
Level-35: +3 HP Regeneration.
Level-40: Upgrade + 50 Tokens, Increase Max. Blood-pool by + 50 (Total: 200) (DM Sasori)
-
[Draining Touch - Gesuidou Souhou]
Description: Ayatsuri wear's gloves for a direct reason, her touch is potentially fatal to those that come in contact with her hands. Thus she rarely ever touches someone physically unless needed or perhaps that they can resist such effects from her cursed hands. By applying this directly into Taijutsu,
Ayatsuri can amplify her strikes to give pleasing results- as someone with a heavy structure would feel a heavy hit on their body in turn of their life-force being absorbed at the same time by her. Giving herself a significant advantage.
Effect-
Level 20: 1d6 HP Heal/Drain On Hit, Taijutsu (Bypasses DR)
Level 35: 1d8 HP Heal/Drain On Hit, Taijutsu (Bypasses DR).

-
[Manipulator - Ayatsuri]
Description: Aya while always cursing her form for what she is, is quite attractive and pleasingly manipulative. A natural gift with her abilities as she progresses down the road with her birthright giving her significant persuasion skills and beauty; even though she is unpredictable at most times or plainly to others as she may want to be.
She holds the kindness of a paladin in her words and the venom of a snake in her false promises; giving others to doubt what she may be at first until they walk freely into her coiled hands.
Effect-
Level 20: Free +1 Cha Mod Upgrade (DM Chiyo)
Level 35: Free +1 Cha Mod Upgrade (DM Tobi)

ABILITIES:

[Weaknessess]
[Deathless - Shoutenresu]
Description: Ayatsuri was given Shadow Chakra during her ritual of Revive by the Kurayomi, granting her access to this element's tree alone with the direct ability to use it's jutsu like most shinobi allowing her to adapt rather among others around her with profound skill, but due to the basis of being limited towards one element she is forced to expand and think of new techniques for it.
Effect-
Kyuuketsuki cannot preform Elemental Ninjutsu besides the Shadow Element Jutsu Tree.
-
[Seething Light - Futtou Awai]
Description: As it stands, there is a repulsion and weakness that the body she now in-habit's seems to possess likely, that is light Jutsu. Much like how the Keisha are vulnerable towards it's natural nature, so is Aya though the effects of what it does to her can drastically put her into her place quickly if she is fighting someone of that natural element in a battle giving them a significant advantage over her if they manage to hit her with such. It would simply charcoal her skin or go as far as to burn her limb off completely like ash.
Effect-
Kyuuketsuki takes a extra 1d10+2 Damage from Light Based Jutsu, Automatically that amount crit's x2.
-
[Master's Bond - Shuumochi]
Effect-
(The Following if killing blow was from a Silver Weapon) Aya is sentenced to be bonded with a rosary, which is in the hands of Aya at all times as it announces her contract to her that cannot be broken unless this item is stolen by IC Means giving ownership of the Kyuuketsuki to them. They can control the contracted with this by ordering them as they like and see fit but due to this, Aya cannot be killed unless the item is destroyed with a 1d20 roll landing 19-20, This may be attempted Once Per Week if they so desired to kill her.

”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Musket_by_JuneBelle
[Eikoudan - Tracer Bullet]
Description: A musket is a muzzle-loaded, smooth bore long gun, fired from the shoulder. Muskets were designed for use by infantry. A soldier armed with a musket had the designation musket-man or musketeer.
The musket replaced the arquebus, and was in turn replaced by the rifle. The term "musket" is applied to a variety of weapons, including the long, heavy guns with matchlock or wheel lock and loose powder fired with the gun barrel resting on a stand, and also lighter weapons with Snaphance, flintlock or caplock and bullets using a stabilizing spin (Minié ball), affixed with a bayonet. This musket is special the design of it all was from a foreign country which trades through Steel-Country at times, hand crafted from a rare tree that produces wood almost strong as steel; hard to harvest it was designed as a gun and weapon for close-combat for Gestalt, The smith asked for what he wanted..a black-dealer in the art's of weaponry at best. The weapon of course was then later modified by Akykyo to suit the abilities of gestalt with pure ingenuity by allowing a special needle when gripping the butt/handle of the gun at the end to use the pure life-force that makes up Gestalt within the gun's chamber as a bullet instead of a ball. A special bayonet was then fitted on after-wards that was about the same design tier as a standard combat knife. When the bullet is fired the chakra takes the shape as a piercing spiral of energy that the user can control, the speed of the bullet's shot is quick and almost timeless if used in a precised aimed posture allowing for hard to avoid shot's with a small cost, in this case the gun feed's directly from Gestalt's own life-force when fired allowing him to use the Tracer Bullet skillfully with the special effect from the gun as-well; thus giving the musket it's name, Eikoudan, the gun that cannot be avoided. "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor. My bullet punishes without distinction."

.:: PvP ::.
Bayonet- Small Weapon.
+2 - 30 tokens (+2 max)
+1d6 damage, Melee Only - 20 tokens
Special:
Impure Bullet; 3 HP Per Ranged Attack. Deal's Small Weapon Damage.
Precise Impure Shot; Bullet becomes Ranged undodge-able for 6 HP, Free-action.
Sharingan avoids this due to real-time slow perception but take a -1 to dodge.

Valkryian Amplifier Glove-
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Vincents_Claw_by_TheGoodchild
Description: Sirigakure was reknown for it's hidden talents, as such giving it's name "Hidden Village Of Secrets" the birthplace Ayatsuri resided from, having traveled back there she would enter the desolate ruins of a once proud clan she had resided with, lived with and loved. Her family, Akashiya. A clan that had possessed lost art's during the uprising time of Haga and Manjin, this glove, missing without it's pair is infused with a special stone in the palm these gloves during the time of Aya's capture and taken into the Project Valkryia a seperate project from Sedina before being tossed out and away as a failed experiment- but with great power, the lab was later destroyed having been resided inside the villages, it's remains and entrance gone however one of the researcher's perhaps during those times left behind something in a box- outside on it's cover- blending into the ground giving away a dim lighted glow it would attract Aya's attention as she had visited her home's remains- she would open the box and inside; missing without a pair or perhaps never having one a clawed glove of ancient power resided in place..however with the cost it bared a warning to the person that should wear it on the inside top of the box's cover "Anyone who should wear this glove, without proper lineage of the Valkryia will die should they wear what does not belong to them." Disregarding the warning; as most selfish and arrogant people like Ayatsuri do. She would place the glove about on her right hand- a familiar presence as it infuses with her arm..at first frighting her- in the middle of where the bearer's palm was directly in the center laid a stone much similar to her Rosary that bonded her life. Touching a living being with this hand will find themselves gravely drained from the stone's presence inside the glove. Not only has it amplified her already cursed touch, it greatly empowers her strikes with that hand as-well. With that, she left the village. Unable to remove the cursed item- which in truth belong rightfully to her.
Effect:
+1d8 Basic Taijutsu Damage.
Special:
~Insatiable Gesuido~
+1d8 to Ability Passive Drain.
Cursed Item: Cannot be removed or touched physically

Rosary Of The Blood-Moon-
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Rosario_to_Vampire_Necklace_by_jossling
Description: This Pendant is a special stone set into a design of choice around it, The properties of the stone are lost and ancient. This was one of Ayatsuri's prized possession's she had come to gather about in her time when she was risen as a dangerous predator about the mortal world. It however; placed within her coffin she was confined inside would have been left with her until her untimely awakening into this Era. This Pendant date's back into ancient feudal Japan, Created and crafted under the night of a full red moon by a ninja that once lived seeking power to increase his life until he finally was ridden of the world. It's nature is that of residential evil, as it seem's almost life-like under the life of Daylight where it's texture seems to swim like water. In Ayatsuri's Possession, this pendant gives about more power towards her than it did towards it's original user allowing her to fully make use of it's properties to her alone. The amulet also produces a more steady and faster flow of Ayatsuri's natural regeneration allowing her to recover in a faster amount of time.
Effect:
Reduced Blood Cost -2 (CP)
Special:
~Increased Impure Restoration~
+2 HP Regen.

Passive Jutsu - Genjutsu Amplifier Seal
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Curse_Mark___Type_001_by_Eurekax9
Description: The Genjutsu Amplifier Seal, A seal created by Ayatsuri with basic Fuinjutsu skills that allow's her to better extend and channel her Genjutsu into more dangerous stages, allowing for better duration of the techniques and their difficulty to break free from the target inflicted by them also straining the chakra tenketsu towards their mind causing them to lose a gradual pace of chakra within themselves. This seal grow's stronger within time as the user does allowing them to make use of their techniques more thoroughly than most after a certain point of time. Right now in it's current version this Passive Jutsu allows newer user's into the art of Genjutsu to make use of the seal's affects.
Genjutsu Amplifier Seal- Rookie Level User, Starter
- 1d4-1(Min.1) CP Drain Per Round Applied to Genjutsu.
- +1 Genjutsu Duration, DC, Resilience
Genjutsu Amplifier Seal- Adept Level User, Level 30
- 1d4 CP Drain Per Round Applied to Genjutsu.
- +2 Genjutsu Duration, DC, Resilience

RECORD:
[center]
.:: Wins ::.
[ 7 ]
- Gin
- Gin
- Sedina
- Layie
- Deivus
- Shingetsu
- Shingetsu
.:: Losses ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Ties ::.
[ 4 ]
- Tetsuya
- Kondo
- Kouhei
- Kondo
.:: Kills ::.
[ 0 ]
TOTAL:
- D RANK:
- C RANK:
- B RANK:
- A RANK:
- S RANK:

.:: STATISTICS ::.

Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Kenjutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total

S+RANK
5 5 4 5 5 4 5 5 5 43

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:53 am

Ψ JUTSU - GENERAL Ψ

”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Darkness_by_PureBlood4Meh
Taijutsu
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ 547px-Bagua-name-later_svg
Spoiler:

Kenjutsu
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Character_design_by_youxiandaxia-d34a248
Spoiler:

Stances

Spoiler:

Genjutsu
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Chakra3_2152233_std
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu - Shadow
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ 0b006f662df59479c505eec19a7d3ffa
Spoiler:
Ninjutsu - Non/Elemental

Spoiler:

Special
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Impure_Soul_by_Blekotakra
Spoiler:

Valkryia Arts
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Reinforce-magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-11124119-750-578
Spoiler:

Custom Jutsu
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Darkness_by_kororowoxDD
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Darkness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by TrinityShade on Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 am

Ψ DESIGN Ψ

The Blood Increasing Pill (増血丸, Zōketsugan)
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Red_Pill_by_Acerzw
Description: Is a pill used by ninja to speed up the formation and increase of blood in the body. After having lost a significant amount of blood in battle, a ninja can use this pill to replenish the blood, so they can keep on fighting.
Effect: 1d8 HP Regen, 1d4+1 Rounds. x2 Amount

[Purchase: 25 Tokens.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 am

Ψ PURCHASES Ψ

Total Token Cost: 1555 Tokens
Custom Ability Purchase: 350 Token -DM Chiyo
Stat's: 440 Tokens -DM Chiyo/
Custom Weapon: Tracer Bullet 80 Tokens -DM Sasori
Custom Tool/Jutsu: 60 Tokens - Kyuubi
Custom Items: 150 Tokens - DM Minato
Custom A-Rank Jutsu: 20 Tokens, Sasori.
Custom Jutsu x4, 2-B-3-A/1-S+, 100 Tokens - Chiyo
Custom Jutsu x1 S+, +1 Stat Upgrade 37-38 Cha, Chiyo
x3 Cha Mod Upgrade, DM Sasori. 170 tokens
+50 HP Pool Upgrade, DM Sasori 50 Tokens
Stance+ S-Jutsu, DM Sasori 80 Tokens
E/S-Rank Jutsu+Summon, 30 Tokens - Kyuubi, dumped in trash-can
E-Rank Role-Play Jutsu, 15 Tokens - Kyuubi/Ellipsis.
5 Tokens, 7 Day Curse-Seal - Akashiya, Akira. DM Ayame
5 Tokens, 7 Day Curse-Seal - Uchiha, Sao. DM Ayame

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:55 am

Kyuubi wrote:
Yousei - Elemental Fairy
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Plum_fairy_by_moespinel
Brief Description:
Yousei is a Elemental Fairy, She is a rare creature that many do not see in public. Ayatsuri came upon Yousei in the Land Of Spring after raider's had stormed into her families colony with the help of their leader to expose them for killing so their wing's can be sold off from these folks for Jutsu Enchantment's on their weapon's the raider had carried, the only side effect while the enchantments were strong in power and varied they had when combined with weapons, Making them extremely potent and strong for a short duration of time. But of course happening to be within the Land Of Spring, Ayatsuri stumbled upon this group having nearly slaughtered all of them if not everyone of these rare folk they were quickly put to a end with the overpowering strength of the Vampire. Searching for survivor's in the mess and destroyed state of the forest they had resided peacefully in until their untimely demise all but one...injured and wounded, Elemental Sprite remained alive. Clinging onto the hopes of her threads that attached her to this world she was quickly procured by Ayatsuri, Treated at a inn in a room inside the village of Yukigakure with careful ointment and remedies to stabilize the fairy. Upon doing so it didn't take long until she was active again after a good 3 day's rest having appeared that the wounds were none lethal the Fairy would have given her debt's to the wandering woman- only to be told her home, family and friends were gone. With this she would slunk to the ground limp as her destroyed family and race were now extinct but for herself, Ayatsuri breaking the silence would offer this Fairy to travel with her while on her long vigorous training to become stronger. Yousei would introduce herself already brimming with a happy exterior but it was obvious she was still torn- either way..being alone was worse than having given a place by Aya's side. She would then travel with her as a personal assistant and maybe a new permanent friend. It was after that Ayatsuri found out more about her on the way to a special beach place she was in fact a Fey and useful to the Aya as-well she could assist in her training by using her own abilities. Ayatsuri has accepted her as a friend already, and offered her a place to be by her-side. Always, by forming a contract a insignia of alien design is barely visible on Ayatsuri's thumb-nail as a contract.

Effects:
:Bonus/HP Table/Ability:
Rank 0 Summon Rules:
+0 Attack, +0 Defense - HP Attuned to Ayatsuri's Cha Mod.
Passive:
Jutsu Learning DC Decreases by 2.

Quote :

Fuuinjutsu - Twisted Genesis Seal
”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Transmutation_circle_by_justtomtom-d3bxw20
Description: This Fuuinjutsu is applied to the thought area on the skull of a target, it can repress memories and restore them at the same time depending on how the user goes about with this certain jutsu. This technique was developed by Ayatsuri more so to attain information from the target's minds and to pull out memories and take them as her own while leaving blank spaces in the recent victims mind to where they cannot remember what last happen or transpired up until towards a certain point. This Technique also has a counter to it by placing five-pronged fingers to the seals location they can unlock the repressed memories of the target or once again lock it to repress them. The technique however is tricky to remove. It requires a great deal of time in studying the seal as advanced as she has come in the arts of it as of late with heavy study and theory to follow this is her latest creation.
Effect- This Jutsu is a RP Jutsu. In RL Terms it lasts for as long as the allowed time, Can be used on NPC/PC Characters (Requires PC Permission)
[Special - Repress]
This effect works like a pad-lock to a door, it locks and represses the memories of a target to a large extent allowing the user to make them forget events up to about a week at best where they find themselves wondering in disbelief. The technique is tricky to apply, the target must be unconscious or rendered in a helpless state to apply this sealing technique on their skulls frontal lobe- the seal is complex enough to escape the eyes of those who see things in a normal visual allowing the seal to remain for a good amount of time until discovered or it wears away. The purpose of this jutsu was to collect information and to interrogate unwilling targets all at the same time. It cannot however rewrite memories, but it may repress them in this state. The user is able to take and give themselves the memories of the victim or lock away certain events in their mind at the same time.
[Special - Release]
This effect works like unlocking a pad-lock to a door, it allows the users to restore the repressed memories of a target. The use is quite the exact opposite of the earlier explained stage which is basically giving back to the target what was taken from them in the first place- however as stated it cannot return original memories if they were rewritten by a higher source than the seal itself. This is but a basic process of reversing the effects unto the seal.
[Special - Extract]
The User can extract the memories from the target by placing their hand on the frontal lobe atop of the seal- doing so causes some agony as the targets brain goes through a sort of linking between the two allowing for extraction of information from them that may be useful otherwise to the user or just to attain certain memories and events to give to themselves all the same as to have a understanding of sorts. Even through it's basically a invasion of privacy to ones mind it does not however delete the memories they took rather it acts like a copy machine to write what the user searches for from the target.

Last edited by TrinityShade on Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:52 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:51 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin
Clausaw

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Special Jounin
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:02 pm

~| Refunded as of 25th April 2011 |~
Back to top Go down
http://www.whangamata.co.nz/
LilithVampiriozah
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 am

And I want to ask admins of this site, why MY PHOTOS are used here without my permission ? It's MY work, MY face, MY time and there is no fvcking credit to the owner ????????? You know what I can do right now? I can take this thing to the lawyer and make some unpleasant problems to you. Nobody EVER asked me if you can put my photos here and used here for some stupid things. I am requesting you right now to delete this subject or remove my ALL photos from here. I't my copyright and I do not allow people to use my photos in that way.

Lilith Vampiriozah
Back to top Go down
KishuSenki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 pm

LilithVampiriozah wrote:
And I want to ask admins of this site, why MY PHOTOS are used here without my permission ? It's MY work, MY face, MY time and there is no fvcking credit to the owner ????????? You know what I can do right now? I can take this thing to the lawyer and make some unpleasant problems to you. Nobody EVER asked me if you can put my photos here and used here for some stupid things. I am requesting you right now to delete this subject or remove my ALL photos from here. I't my copyright and I do not allow people to use my photos in that way.

Lilith Vampiriozah

”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Jimmies

This Forum has been dead for 2-3 years and those pictures arn't even good. So GG you suck And Also, if those pictures are you, Then you Ma'am look like a cake faced whore. Good day to you dumb #####.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“   ”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“ Empty

Back to top Go down

”~Akashiya, Lilith - Origins~“
Page 1 of 1