Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 am

"There once was a dyspeptic prince,
his hair was white as snow, and his heart black as coal.
Driven by agitated melancholia, his reducible sentiment
longed for revenge...

They called him 'The Black Hearted Prince', and his sense for metaphysicianism gave a new, terrifying face to the world..."

Ψ Character Sheet Ψ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contents:
I) Background

II) Appearance

III) Personality

IV) Abilities

V) Jutsus

VI) Fox Summoner/Imperfect Sage

VII) Purchase Sheet

Last edited by TrinityShade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

Ψ I : BACKGROUND Ψ

.:: QUOTES ::.

Rei - "Did you ever notice how in the Bible, when ever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?"

Rei - "You see, I'm not here to help you little ##### because I love you or because I care for you, but because two hells is one hell too many, and I can't have that."

Rei - "I was the first angel, loved once above all others...*singing* But like all true love... one day it withered on the vine.."

Rei - "You know what Hell really is Wrath? It's not lakes of burning oil or chains of ice. It's being removed from God's sight. It's hard to believe... so hard."

"Hatred

I don’t regret it. Not one bit. Everything I did, all the horrible things I said, I could do it again. I still hate you. I still loathe you. I won’t ask you to forgive me, because I know you won’t. And I don’t want you to. I deserve your hatred, as well as you deserve mine.
I hate you.
I wouldn’t kill you if I had the chance. I’d make sure you’d be alive and suffer for eternity. Because I still haven’t forgotten that feeling. I still haven’t forgotten how it felt to be left alone, with nothing but death and pain in my path. You left me there. You left me to die. But I never died. I was still there, survived through the pain; left with nothing but your betrayal and my misery.
I felt empty.
I desperately needed something to fill that emptiness with. And the only thing I had in reach was my hatred for you. Hatred and revenge. Revenge, far worse than the crime you committed. I made you go through the same pain and misery as you gave me, I made sure you’d have nothing left, nothing to love, no one to trust.
I wanted my revenge.
The bloodletting was more than you could take; the fright was more than you could handle. I loved it. The fear I saw in your eyes, the blood that left the bodies of your loved ones. This sight gave me satisfaction, but I wanted more. I was like a shadow of death, following you, kept torturing you, but would never grant you the gift of death. Like a devilish child with a toy, I played with you.
But now it’s over. You’ve got nothing left. You don’t try to gain anything, knowing that I will take it from you. It’s over. I won.
And I still don’t regret it. Not one bit. "

.:: HISTORY ::.

- LINEAGE, A DESTINY

.:: PAST/PRESENT ::.

History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever.
.::Genin::.

Well, Dear Life Biography. I have finally found a squad and met a few interesting people who I hope to become friends with soon. Today I also met two strong people aswell as a Clan Member who I can hope to be friends with and we learned our first C-Rank today. I did reveal my secret to my sensei however, I feel was the best choice and I have learned alot from him today though what was amazing was we met another person who I didn't expect for us to grace with his presence. Arashi, Hyobe a very strong and dedicated shinobi from the village. I feel as though he has taught me to look at a new light of things and to take a interest in taking up the sword for myself to learn and perhaps cross blades with him equally one day aswell. Today was the most learning experience I have had in a long time, It's good to finally be able to wander about outside the Compound on my own finally; though I can't wait for my first mission with Kouhei'san and Nagare'san. Though, I'm scared to say I don't want to use my eyes anytime soon for a mission to begin with or to hurt someone. It's not easy to take a life after all.
Today is a new day! The light ever-warm is amazing to the skin, I however planned to go to Konohagakure so I snuck out of the Compound without asking one of the Elders for a ticket. Luckily, I have access to use the tab to our Compound so I was able to buy one on the way out though..I ran into Nagare'san on the Outskirts of the Village to the ship. But it didn't occur to me what he was doing there firstly or how coincidental the coincidence really was that we ran into each other also, Upon arriving to Konohagakure I was amazed with the Serene noises of life that filled my mind and my ears. It was a very treasured thing to hear, shame I couldn't see it though for myself. I can't let anyone know my secret well, at-least not yet anyway. Nagare'san and I talked for abit while coming from the docking bay for the ship it was pleasing to share words with someone from the clan. Though, we did run into a very wise woman. Kaira, I believe to hope I can to be great friends with her one day. Her words i'll never forget "There is a balance in this world I suppose, with each form of life that has ended, Somewhere a new form of life is coming out to balance what was lost." She spoke like our wise Clan Leader, Kurama'san. I hope to see the world like she does someday, at-least though I'll have these words to share one-day with my own Genin at some point hopefully. Either way, I've learned alot over the past two days. People are very wise, and I've learned that if I follow their words I will be able to become stronger and learn from them to pass to the next generation I hope to teach.
Today was another wonderful day, Dairy. I met two amazing people who I have also claimed as friends, they are Sousakuryouo Itonami and Fujiwara, Loki. Both are amazing- having so many Elements. I understand though I was just born with two, but three! They are truly gifted. I hope one day I can master the ways they have with Elemental Affinities to teach to my own squad I wish to have when I become a Jounin. I hope one day to become strong and great- like those that have come before me, Though I can say I've made two great friends no matter how short the meeting was- also! I met a strange girl the following day after that I spoke with, though she mistook me as a Hentai or Pervert, Her name is Arisia. I am still wishing to learn more about her, so I hope too in time.
Today is special aswell, I have met a amusing man..He wise, honorable and I can tell he holds a strong sense of justice. We met in the Central of Sunagakure- though his travelling attire and preferences were not really fit for the desert we are so used too here. His name is Miyamoto, Saketa. He is also a Samurai and I suspect he has a Doujutsu aswell- though I don't know what it could have been as I felt my eyes starting to react. Luckily, I can control my Kokoro-Toride- but I suspect he was just curious about me. He has truely won me over in respects and I hope to learn alot about him someday perhaps and maybe even from him if he is willing to teach me his way of life. I am also glad to say that Itonami'san dropped by, he is quite odd and energetic unlike myself. But a great friend in the end none-theless I hope to learn alot from him aswell, This has been a great day. I am learning alot lately and it's always a new experience and never a bad one.
Hmm, What to say, I have not wrote in here for sometime to record important events in my life. I guess this would be a small addition, so forgive me.

.:: Chuunin ::.

"Memories - they can sometimes become vague and foggy and there are times when they disappear altogether. Therefore, because there are many things I don't want to lose track of, I will record everything in here for the sake of those moments that should not be forgotten" - Rei Biography

Morning breaks in the Outskirts of Konohagakure, fall had come into season with ripe colors to dance around the tree's that covered the Village Hidden Amongst Tree's, Rei would startle awake to find a familiar small but black creature on his lap while laying in bed with his hair all messed up and poked out of place as he just fell back in bed looking towards the ceiling with a look of nostalgia on his expression before smiling brightly "It's a new day.". It had been about exactly 1 year since the destruction of Sunagakure before coming to Konohagakure with hopes of getting into a squad and learning from a Jounin, to his luck. Rei found all these things here in Konohagakure and at times found himself wondering if the people back home where living decently. Shifting to lay upwards he would bring up his right hand to the fabric of the plaid red curtains and open them widely to expose some lighting in the dim-lit room he lived in. It was a small place, nothing special but the size of a average apartment hosting a kitchen, bathroom, and living space enough for a bed and other essentials if found needed. Otherwise, this was Home. Kuro slept on Rei's bed most if not all the time as of late being either quite the docile creature or the home-wrecker but they got along on equal terms to their own benefits. Getting out of bed Rei would walk over towards the kitchen lazily with bad bed hair and a yawn to stifle while taking two eggs from his fridge and putting them on the side of the stove with a pan to be set down on the heat pocket while. "I really should go shopping in the market for food today...Such misfortune." Rei would give a slight sigh, finding he had no grease in the cabinet afterwards and such misfortune it was for him in the mornings, Closing the cabinet he would just decide to give a failed pair of scrambled eggs to Kuro to eat and himself a cup of Instant Ramen. Today would be the last training session with his Jounin after all so he had to get up early regardless. Mifune Shigawa was heading out on a very long and personal journey that may aswell take about a few years. Rei had no idea what kind of journey, but he would have to suffice with the training he was given and hard work for the upcoming exams that would be placed before him. He didn't even know if he was going to be attending with Selene or Lily as he rarely knew them it didn't really matter much on Rei's end regardless, he had been trained enough to know his limits and skills alone. "Well, I suppose I'll get ready for the last training session of my life perhaps...I wonder where Mifune'san is going anyway? Ah well. I'm sure it's going to be hard if its going to be a few years..." he smiled casually to himself before grabbing a casual set of clothes for himself and taking a brief but quick shower. Slipping on the clothes and pulling his shoes on he would slip out the door while Kuro watched him leave with a rather uncaring look to where the boy was off too next. Rei would keep the door unlocked, in-case Kuro would wish to go outside and look for him. Jogging down the stairs he would have a bright smile on his expression as usual with his up-beat attitude while taking his right hand and gripping the railing to swing around and jump down before landing with a agile grace as he stretches widely with a loosen posture and then opens his eyes as they reflect the surroundings hueing to a blue color while he sets off in a quick run to the Training Woods, the by-passers would watch Rei with odd looks as he did seem rather happier today than usual. What could he say? It was the day his sensei was leaving for a few years off on training and himself to enjoy the peace and the girl he had taken a interest into. Rei would reach the apartment compound running into a tall figure with black-hair and casual black eyes giving a imposing posture to make most squeel and run away in sight. Ichiban, Uchiha and what a rare sight it was he was thought to be gone but on his back was slung a guitar as he gave Rei a rather pondering gaze before moving on his way with a bag also slinged over his should suggesting he was also to be somewhere. Rei infact didn't know Ichiban at all, nor did he know it was infact Ichiban. But either way he pressed on to the Lake Of Konoha before taking a moment to catch himself. He would look up and blink for a moment, the woods would have a serene setting castled over them from the cliff behind them. It was almost memorizing to watch for while it lasted he would make his way down the path to the woods before coming upon a more open clearing inside the dense forest that still shaded it's area's as a single individual with a care-free and laid back attitude would look over before giving a half-wave to Rei. "Rei'kun, Over here. Your late.", The figure in question was no other than Shigawa, Mifune. Mifune would approach Rei with a apathetic expression, tone and posture before shifting his lips into a smile. "So what are we learning today, Mifune'san?" Rei would ask in a curious matter little did he know the meeting would be brief and quick for him "Unfortunately, We won't be having a training session as I need to leave soon for a Mission, But I will be leaving you with something to learn and master while I am away, Sorry to make this brief Rei but while I am away you will be needing to master and train yourself hard for the trials to come." Mifune would give a more serious expression before it falls into another smile "I want you to become strong so we can work together further in the future, but just because I am not around that doesn't meant you shouldn't slack off..at any rate I have to cut this short, My time is limited so I will not be back for a good period of time. Take care, Rei'kun." "Huh? Wait! Where are you going exactly?" Rei would ask quickly but as typical of Mifune. Mifune would turn briefly, dropping a long blade at Rei's feet before giving a lazy wave as he seems to be transported elsewhere leaving Rei speechless for the time in confusion and wonder before looking down at the blade and picking it up with both hands Rei would hang his head with a low sigh before sighing briefly. "He never was one for sticking around long, but I suppose he will come back soon hopefully." Rei would turn aswell, walking back towards the village. Over the course of the next few years he would be attending proper classed missions with other various squads that had need of his skills and expertise through the course of time while meeting people of interest and spending time with friends of the old and eventually gaining the rank of Chuunin from saving the Fire Country: Temple from a unwelcoming disaster that could have killed many lives if it were not for the power of his own bloodline to quell the threat.

[Amatsuanei Rei, Age 18 - Chuunin, Quelling The Chaos In River Country]
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero, who sincerely believed in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light. But light and darkness are equals and where one exist, so to must the other. When the boy finally realized this, that was when he started the path to becoming a true hero"

The moon shined down over the forest as it laid still except for the brief sounds of movement through it's branches that outlaid over the entire area in intricate patterns of design. Three figures moved quickly through it's confines before landing on a single tree-branch quite wide to fit a small shed ontop of it if given in idea before they would begin with their chatter under the moonlight and soon to follow in the distance another figure would be jumping away without notice as the three gathered on a branch used a small light to convey their location while they had been unknowingly spotted the forest would also be quiet as no sound of life was made through it's reaches. Almost as if it had been unclaimed by animals or even insects of the sort as nothing but stilled silence followed afterwards leaving those inside with nothing but the feelings of being watched and on-edge. Soon enough a battle would break out and under the moon-light, decisions and loss would be made at notice.

[Amatsuanei, Rei]

The stalwart figure, standing about 5'7 would leap from the massive branches outlaying from the tree's inside the forest quickly with two other members behind him in pursuit to follow with the black of night over their heads. The Lunar Crescent Moon being their only source of light and guidance through the forest of River Country as they finally stopped to a rest as he turned around, Rei would give a smile while taking both hands and sliding them into his pockets with a carefree grin to follow as he looked to the two he had been teamed up with for about 3 years now since his days as a Genin. This was their first Chuunin Mission as a single group together with the mission being the destruction of a outlaying group of moderate classed Missing Ninja. "We've made it to a resting point for now, so let's catch our breath and dock our plans here for the time being. We'll have atleast 30 minutes to review over everything before the plan is commenced and carried out." Rei would cross his arms turning about briefly on his heels as he looked into the darkness with his eyes, giving a slight hue of silver and green with his gaze rested upon the surroundings checking for movement incase scouts were about in the setting they were inside before looking behind himself slightly towards Yuki as he would then shift his gaze to Kenji before giving a light smile. "Caught yourselves yet?" Rei tried to lighten the mood between the three of them. They were not so excited about the Mission, it was a fact they had little information from what type of Enemies they would be facing out out here for one or the Forests dangers.

[Yuki, Yamanaka]

Yuki would press both hands to the flat surface of the large branch looking down at it as she dripped with sweat from her forehead, the trio had been taking 3 days, 2 being without rest as she gave a worn looking before shaking it off and reaching behind her she pulled out a canteen and a bag with a paramedic symbol on it of the traditional Red Cross to signify her as the Squad Medic, though it was also a big red target painted on her since she was the life-line of her squad when they were injured in battle. Pressing upwards and standing straight she would push her hair back casually with a soon keen gaze on the two before pushing her glasses up as she smiled pleasantly closing her eyes and replying in a mocking tone but friendly "You really shouldn't look down on us Rei. We're alot stronger than that, You may have a bloodline but we have to improvise and use our talents to fit with everyone else here." She would smirk before opening her eyes and the expression growing softer afterwards "I'm only kidding. We have been on foot for a whole day without sleep..it was needed however to get here soon enough before these Missing Ninja carry out a assault on the nearby village. But do you really believe that we can fend them off? I mean they may possibly outnumber us aswell. Though, Their probably just your average scum.." She drew her glance to Kenji who was panting like a horse as she shook her head briefly. "You work out so much, but you look like you wear out as fast as a Akimichi..." She grinned at that before drawing out a map from her bag and spreading it out flatly on the surface before taking out several other items and marking their position and the suspected area of the Missing Ninja. "Rei, Give me some light here so I can see...this Moon-light isn't exactly favorable conditions for checking our position here..." She would gesture towards Rei before looking at Kenji again with a brief look as she shook her head. "Catch your breath, we have alot more running to do afterwards..."

[Kenji-Lee]

Kenji would pant heavily falling to his knee's with a thump, before giving a wipe of his forehead and a big bright grin to follow afterwards "Hehehe! You know me, I love to work out but I love to eat aswell, Dang...are we there yet anyway? It feels like we've been on a road trip." Kenji would be joking, trying to stay upbeat but in honesty he shared Yuki's thoughts on the success of this mission that would be riding on their shoulders. It was all going to come down to a matter of who played their cards best and Kenji would give a look to Rei who would be holding his arm backwards behind him with a ball of light made from chakra and his gaze set out on the forest calmly. Kenji wasn't sure how he was so calm this whole time. But the look in his eyes gave it away to some extent he was worried aswell and Kenji would have to try his hardest not to let the two down. Kenji was perhaps the better of the group when it came to fighting several enemies at once, he was from a Clan that excelled in the arts of Taijutsu. His skills would be the most important here while the other two were setting up the stage. "I suppose we don't have much choice, this was a mission tasked on us after all." He smiled gently, giving a punch to the branch lightly before drawing out a canteen of water he would take his sweet time afterwards to drink and catch himself. He had to stay focus, stay aware and most of all watch his allies and his enemies. If the scales tipped in their favor, they would be in deep trouble. The question however remained to where as how many there actually were. Five, Maybe even Four was enough to take over a small village that had no ability to defend itself. "Hmmh.." He gave a low sigh and looked outwards towards the darkness of the forest that Rei also watched very intently. "...."

The mission would be carried out afterwards over the cover of the morning dusk to follow, Rei would move towards the right side of the encampment, Yuki and Kenji would be setting out to their planned area from the south. Several spots were crawling with Missing Ninja in pairs of two, easily enough to be scouts perhaps as they all bore former Kirigakure Headbands with a slash, scattered remnants of the past trying to restore the former glory of a lost and destroyed Hidden Village. It was not a surprise, Many groups had planned the same task and failed to achieve it with the jointed work of Sunagakure and Konohagakure to keep their efforts in futile, however attacking River Country was probably their stupidest stunt yet, though it seemed very odd to go out so far and yet try to claim a area between Konohagakure and Sunagakure with little forces to even help bolster the acknowledgement of a actual army. Now in position the three would have to rely on separate skill sets to make use of killing the encampment from the inside out. It was a fairly simple game plan, Yuki would use her Clan Techniques to infiltrate into the camp and kill off their numbers one by one. While Rei made use of his Doujutsu to cast a Mirage over curtains of light by threading and covering the evidence in clear sight which required his complete concentration as a fault.

[Amatsuanei, Rei]

Standing in the tree's with a settled position he would bend the light and mirage his appearance to hide from the detection of the Missing Ninja's Sensory Nin, leaving him unnoticed while he made his move. Rei would give a light exhale from his breath as he looked down from below in the high branches of the tree's careful to make no sounds as he reached his preferred spot, a perfect over-look over the camp. He would gently wait from the signal of his comrades which would be made through a quick flicker of a broken glass shard that gleamed off into the bush/branches of another location. Yuki would be the one carrying out the infiltration and execution of most the Missing Ninja Group know as Shark Tooth, Such is what they were dubbed and given themselves. Refraction and manipulation of the light through Rei's own Doujutsu would play a big role in this setup as-well, it was a classic trick that allowed him to bend the light to preform harmless misguided illusions to those that would not notice something hidden truly, much like the Hojo Technique: Mirage Cloak.

The Operation of the Mission would be carried out, Kenji-Lee, The member of the time was wounded at the end of the coming battle by a stronger ninja. His wounds grave, he was dead at the time he was taken into serious medical care and then held a funeral the next week afterwards. Not many had attended, but it was sure his name would be forever graved into the monument to remember his name throughout the time it stood in the sole prairie of green. [Had to rush, Deadline was tomorrow]

[Amatsuanei Rei, Age 19 - Chuunin, Sunlight Breaks]
"Possibly humans can exist without actually having to fight. But, many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future then what sort of future is it and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

Spread, The curtains inside a moderate sized room would have opened with sun-light to pour down through onto the face of a young individual. A bed with red sheet's lay behind him with another figure in bed sleeping at the time, Mahae Hyuuga. Their relationship had taken a steady increase over the years together, to be quite successful and stable despite their rank difference and responsibilities. Rei would afterwards gently walking out of the room he would pass into the living quarters where he spend most of his day reading at times while on the couch rested a familiar old friend to his eyes "Kuro" so to speak. Kuro never once changed over the 5 years he had been with Rei during his time moved to Konohagakure. It was true, He was still not sure of his purpose about or reason to Rei. But over time, some comprehension or grasp had been made with the two. Nothing much went about the following morning, only the sheer fact that many of the individuals and old faces Rei knew or did. Had been busy or off and away with their own lives, he rarely spoke to any others aside from the regular people he lived around with or partook missions alongside. He hadn't taken up a mission for quite a good while since Kenji's death, about a full year ago. He blamed himself for the fact that his friend died, staking the responsibilities to himself that he would become stronger to make sure the next time, he would be able to grasp the bull by it's horns and take control of the situation to prevent anymore un-needed deaths. Otherwise, This was a new year. There would be many new faces about and Rei's dreams of passing down his own knowledge and words to a younger generation were growing closer. So begins, The New Chapter.
.:: --- ::.

[Insert Here]
.:: --- ::.

[Insert Here]

Last edited by TrinityShade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 am

Ψ II : APPEARANCE Ψ

RACE:
Japanese
BIRTHDAY:
July 5th
HEIGHT:
5'8
WEIGHT:
138.2 LBS
BLOOD TYPE:
[A]
EYES:
Silver: Reflection, Mirror, Focused
Blue: Purity, Insight, Loss, Sadness, Pain
Green: Mischievous, Playful, Calculative
Violet: Hope, Embarrassment, Love
Amber/Browns: Happiness, Warmth, Joy
Yellow: Surprise, Shock
Red: Anger, Frustration
Black: Dark, Death, Rage, Hate
Light: Happiness, Laughter
Dark: Anger, Sorrow
Dull: Illness, Pain

HAIR:
Black
SKIN:
Fair Tan
BUILD:
Toned, Athletic, Quick, Attractive.
OUTFITS:
Casual Blue Coat/ Black Vest W/Bandaged Arms.
SPECIAL:
Locket With Mahae's Picture
(Despite Having Left Her, He still keeps it on his person around his neck hidden under his shirt. Perhaps to not lose sight that the memories were still there.)

CREATION: Several Inspirations for include:
Sephiroth - Final Fantasy
Vergil - Devil May Cry
Yodaime - Naruto

Last edited by TrinityShade on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:50 am

Ψ III : PERSONALITY Ψ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME:
Amatsuanei, Rei [Heavenly Shadowed Soul]
ALIAS:
Greed
RELATIVES:
Amatsuanei - Zurui
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Straight.
CLASSIFICATION:
???
AFFILIATION:
???
Green Herbal Tea, Conversation, Jewels and Crystals.
DISLIKES:
Fighting and Unlawful Acts Of No Purpose or Gain.
GOALS:
- Unknown
Hidden Life Mission - Unknown.

BEHAVIOR:
[Rei himself is a rather anti-social individual. While he is no stranger to conversing, he seems to have difficulty in actually talking to someone like they are a person, and not an obstacle. He values power above all else, and is adamant on acquiring more. It is hard to tell just why he wants all this power, and he makes a point of not explaining his motivation to anyone. He has no problem in discussing what he has accomplished and what he has failed in, although he does not exemplify his failures.

He has a sense of humor, which surprises mostly everyone. The blunt of his jokes and taunts are delivered in a deadpan matter, and even though he knows it is banter, he delivers it as though he is being serious.

He is also a steadfast warrior. He is confident in his abilities, even to the point of being slightly blinded. Due to this, he will not willingly abandon a battle midway. Even if he is the weaker contestant in the match, he will not flee. He also refuses to begin battles in a cowardly manner. However, that does not mean he will not strike the first blow if provoked or taunted enough.
Finally, he respects those that realize the true worth of power, and of its importance. And while he has only tasted defeat he respects those that do best him in combat. (Unless, of course, you're a certain family member. In which case, he still does not like you.)]

THEME SONGS:

.:: Main Theme ::.

Ψ FRIEND / ENEMY Ψ

# 1
-
-
# 2
-
-
# 3
-
-
# 4
-
-
# 5
-
-
# 6
-
-
# 7
-
-
# 8
-
-
# 9
-
-

Capture Rewards:
S Rank - 6 tokens
A Rank - 5 tokens
B Rank - 4 tokens
C Rank - 3 tokens
D Rank - 2 tokens

Last edited by TrinityShade on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 94 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 am

Ψ IV : ABILITIES Ψ

LVL:

CLASS:

Bard
HP/CP:

HP- 55/55
CP- 102/102
CLAN:

Amatsuanei, Kumogakure
AFFINITY:

[1] Shadow [2] Light [3] Wind [4] Lightning [5] Twilight Release [6] Angelic Release
FOCUS:

[1] Bloodline Mastery [2] Clan Mastery [3] Ninjutsu
TRAITS:

.::Amatsuanei (Heavenly Shadow)::.

.:: Traits ::.

[Strong Bloodline] + 20 CP

Lvl 15+: + 1 Dex / +2 Cha Rolls, +1 Jutsu Damage (Does not effect Genjutsu)
Lvl 25+: + 2 Dex / +3 Cha Rolls, +2 Jutsu Damage (Does not effect Genjutsu)
Lvl 30+: + 3 Dex / +4 Cha Rolls, +3 Jutsu Damage (Does not effect Genjutsu)

[Default Ninja Tool Bag]: 3 Kunai / 3 Shuriken / 9 Senbon / 2 Ninja Wire / 1 Explosive Tag / 2 Chakra Pills

.:: Abilities ::.
[Dojutsu: Sanshi Toride]
Reflective eyes which are to a point controllable by the will of the Amatusanei. They work in similar function as "mood rings" capable of changing color to depict the Hojo's mood, and has an ability that activates unconsciously to visually reflect a Dojutsu and suppress it. They have the ability to consciously suppress this effect to keep from turning off a doujutsu. Allowing them to blend in much easier.
Lvl 15+: Cha +0 Vs Wis, Delay the activation of a Dojutsu by 1 Rounds.
Lvl 25+: Cha +1 Vs Wis, Cancel a Dojutsu Activation for 2d4 Rounds.
Lvl 30+: Cha +2 Vs Wis, Cancel the activation of Dojutsu for the entirety of the battle. If failed User can attempt this ability as many times as needed, using up their round.

[Doujutsu: Sanshi Gyoushi]
RPly, Hojo are capable of using the reflections cast by their Mirror eyes to cast illusions. Its a taxing action and can't be used so often but can turn the tide of a battle.
3 Cp + Dojutsu Cost) Perform a Dojutsu as a free action, Cooldown 3 Rounds.

[Doujutsu: Migawari Tsuriai] (Sacrifice of Balance)
CP: 10
Description: Looking into their opponents eyes the Amatsuanei pushes forth a mental seal. The symbol of Ying/Yang splitting before them before duplicating, a copy of the symbol appearing over each of their hands and those of their opponent. Each symbol surrounded in seal marks as both their chakra cores become bound.
PvP: Cha vs Int/Wis [At -3] For 1d4+1 rounds neither their target nor they themselves may use any effects costing chakra. Abilities already active that cost chakra to maintain shut off during their next upkeep.

[Twilight Affinity]
Cha Subs Wis Stat, Wisdom/Charisma Bonuses Apply Only.
All Amatsuanei start with the Light/Dark elements and with this can access “Twilight Jutsu.”

[Balance the Core]
Legends of Shaolin Monks once rose that even in times of war they carried with them unsettling calm, a balance within their soul that could not be disturbed even as they waged war. With the unique manipulation of their Ying/Yang core the Hojo have apparently reached such a state, seeming in a constant state of meditation even while fighting.
PvP: With this unique state the chakra core within the Amatsuanei slowly regenerates even in the face of combat.
Level 15+: +1 CP Regen/-1 CP Cost.
Level 25+: +2 CP Regen/-2 CP Cost.
Level 30+: +3 CP Regen/-3 CP Cost.

[Elements]
Levels 15+: (Light and Dark)
Levels 25+: +1 Element
Levels 30+: +1 Element

[Twilight Release: Kekkai Genkai] Hakumei Houshutsu:
The eyes of the Hojo take on a surreal appearance as they push themselves to the next stage. Each one flickering through a multitude of stages before beginning to form surreal ying/yang symbols depending on the Hojo in question.
PVP: 3 CP Activation/2 CP Maintenance. Genjutsu created by the Amatsuanei cannot be canceled((such as Nullify, items, abilities etc)).
Lvl 15+: Jutsu that the Amatsuanei cast ignore 2 DR.
Lvl 25+: Jutsu that the Amatsuanei cast ignore 3 DR. Shifting Light
Lvl 30+: Jutsu that the Amatsuanei cast ignore 4 DR. Shifting Light, Memory of the Yin/Yang Eye

[Doujutsu: Koutai Kokou]:
By altering the light a jutsu makes be it from the dancing flames, the electrical cracks, or even the way the light reflects within the water, as well as the shadows on the ground the user is able to make an illusionary copy of the jutsu while hiding the real one from sight until the last moment.
PVP: Free-Action, By Paying 6 CP, Crit-range is lowered for a jutsu to 18-20. A-Rank Jutsu/Under Only.

[Memory of the Yin/Yang Eye]:
In this state the eyes of the Amatuanei become capable of storing the movements of their opponents. When seeing a Nin or Genjutsu of an element they posses they may store it away in their mind. Upon attempting to learn it the image of the handseals would appear within the pupils of their eyes or at points the Kanji symbols that go along with the hand-signs.
PvP: Jutsu Memorization (Doesn't Copy)/A-Rank Jutsu and Under, Applies to Users Elemental Affinities Only/Bloodline Jutsu/Genjutsu. -2 to Learning DC.
Doujutsu: The Amatsuanei have the ability to use any of the Hojo dojutsu.

Doujutsu Techniques

[Doujutsu Genjutsu: Onmyoudou Kagami] (Ying Yang Mirror):
CP: 15
Description: This ability is a near instantaneous genjutsu though to the target it seems an eternity. The technique washes over its target and forces them to relive their life as all the people they have, or might have wronged. cheated, or killed. Forcing them to feel their pain, betrayal, even their deaths. And even if the effected target has no emotions of their own they would feel those of others resonating within their emptiness bringing them to question their actions. By the end of the jutsu the target has endured so much that their eyes and nose are often bleeding, and any tears they shed are tears of blood. Being broken out of the Doujutsu is often times more harmful than staying in it for the full duration as your emotions and mind are severed from that of others, forcing the brain to compensate for the shock. Quite often this technique is enough to drive a target insane...if not worse.
PvP: Cha vs Wis / Int /Dex (at -3): Stun a target 2d4 rounds. Can only be freed after taking 10 damage from an outside source (not this jutsu). Each round inside deals 1d4+2 Hp and Cp Damage. If they are freed before the duration has ended they suffer 1d6+2 HP damage.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Twinkle]
CP: 3
Description: User looks at a spot and creates an illusion, making the opponent see a twinkling star in their field of vision leaving a trail of sparking dust.
PvP: Wisdom Vs Wis / Int, Stun target for 1d4 Rounds or until Hit. Blockable / Dodgeable at - 4 to roll.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Mirage]
CP: 5
Description: Utilizing their Dojutsu a Hojo can project any illusion they devise into the minds of their victims.
PvP: Wisdom Vs Wis / Int, deals 2d6 cp damage and stuns for 1 round or until hit.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Light Dimension]
CP: 8
Description: User creates an illusion that the light level of the immediate area begins to lighten extremely fast, creating a blinding effect.
PvP: WIS / INT Vs WIS, - 3 Rolls for 1d4+1 Rounds.

[Dojutsu Ninjutsu: Glamour]
CP: 5 +2 a round to maintain
Description: Utilizing their eyes the Hojo can bend light to create an semblance of illusion around themselves. It most commonly takes the form. As long as its held all opponents will see the Hojo as whoever or whatever they are Glamoured as.
PvP: Wisdom Vs Wis / Int to break through the illusion. Before an action is made against the user or the object they are Glamored as the person taking the action rolls a 1d4. On a 1-2 they target themselves on a 3-4 they target the Hojo. They gain a +1 to their roll for each round inside the technique per failed break towards the User[Stacks].

[Dojutsu Ninjutsu: Glimmer Glass]
CP: 8, 2 round cool down in which the Hojo can not utilize their Dojutsu abilities. If a dojutsu is currently under suppression it works while the Kokoro Toride is on cool down.
Description: A jutsu utilized at a split seconds notice only the skilled Hojo can master it. The illusion projected into the surrounding area is a disorienting blend of the real world and a fantasy one created by the Hojo. Because the jutsu is so demanding when created it is not always effective, but when it is The effect left is usually strong enough to completely distract a target enough to off set many attacks.
PvP: Used before any defense roll. Roll 1d4, 1-2 Attack Misses, 3-4 The Attack Proceeds.

[Dojutsu Ninjutsu: Ravel The Weave]
Cp: 13
Description: The user perceives the patterns of molecules that create light. With this vision they can project chakra along those lines and guide to a point. To the watching eye they would seem to simply stare at a target and fire twin beams of light from their eyes.
PvP: +3 vs. dodge, deals 3d10+2d8 dmg.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Eternal Darkness]
CP: 13
Description: User looks into the eyes of his opponent, creating an extremely bright light that triples in brightens as it reflects into both the hojo and the opponents eyes. This burns out the opponents optic lenses and natural eyesight.
PvP: WIS / INT Vs WIS, Target auto fails Spot and rolls Listen Vs MS before an ATK / DEF otherwise fails. Duration 1d4+2 Rounds.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Mirror Stars]
CP: 15
Description: The Hojo looks into the eyes of the opponent, by reflecting the image of light back to the opponent the hojo catches them in their genjutsu. When trapped, the victim finds themselves floating around the atmosphere, looking at the stars that send reflections of themselves. The mirrors sudden break as the target begins to float into them in several series, each hit burning the target's skin.
PvP: WIS / INT Vs WIS, 2d4 CP DMG per round, Duration 1d6 Rounds.

[Jutsu] Amatsuanei Hojo Can Access Hojo Jutsu.

.::Twilight Jutsu::.

Shainingu Senbon Hitoame ((Shining Senbon Shower))
Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 3
Description: After performing a set of three handseals the jutsuist would make a motion in the air. A small black streak seemingly tearing into existence before flashes of light could be seen within, small senbon made of light flash forward in a sudden barrage. But just as quickly as the burst had appeared it would vanish once more.
PvP: 2d4+2 damage.

Twilight Dragon Jutsu
Cost:10 cp
Description: Running their hands through the air the user would draw the kanji symbols for Yin/Yang in the air before slamming their palms forward into them. For a brief moment the symbols would appear upon their palms as they began to move through a series of handseals, ending in Dragon. Upon finishing the handseals the areas shadow would pool and form into a dragon, the entire surface dotted in what looked like small stars as it raced forward towards its intended target!
PvP: 4d6+1d4+2, +2 Vs STR

Onmyoudou Ryuujin ((Yin/Yang Dragon Gods))
Cost: 25
Description: Much like the Twilight Dragon Jutsu the user forms the kanji for Yin and Yang in the air before them. Doing so only after placing small cuts in either forefinger, the blood leaving a glowing trail of light for the symbol of Yang and clinging shadows for the symbol of Yin. Driving their hands forward against the symbols a flash goes off only to have the kanji imprinted upon their hands still glowing. As they perform the handseals a Yin/Yang circle surrounded by a great seal appears above the users head even as the symbols upon their hands are mimicked by a far larger pair hovering in their air behind the caster floating above either shoulder. The seal about the Ying/Yang circle breaking away as a deafening roar is heard, a dragon made of shimmering light and one made of pure darkness rising up and rocketing forward at their target in a deadly spiral!
PvP: The user makes 2 attack rolls. One for either dragon. Each dragon deals 4d6+2d4+2.
If both dragons hit the target is Stunned for 1 round or until hit, if only one dragon hits the target instead only takes -1 to rolls for 1 round. +4 vs STR.

.:: Additional Abilities ::.

"The One Favored By God, Bearer Of The Stigmata"
History Of The Stigmata:
Stigmata are bodily marks, sores, or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus, such as the hands and feet. In some cases, rope marks on the wrists have accompanied the wounds on the hands. The term originates from the line at the end of Saint Paul's Letter to the Galatians where he says, "I bear on my body the marks of Jesus." Stigmata is the plural of the Greek word stigma, meaning a mark or brand such as might have been used for identification of an animal or slave. An individual bearing stigmata is referred to as a stigmatic or a stigmatist. Reported cases of stigmata take various forms. Many show some or all of five Holy Wounds that were, according to the Bible, inflicted on Jesus during his crucifixion: wounds in the wrists and feet, from nails, and in the side, from a lance. Some stigmatics display wounds to the forehead similar to those caused by the Crown of Thorns. Stigmata as crown of thorns appearing in the 20th century, e.g. on Marie Rose Ferron have been repeatedly photographed. Other reported forms include tears of blood or sweating blood, and wounds to the back as from scourging.
Many stigmata show recurring bleeding that stops and then starts, at times after receiving Holy Communion and a large percentage of stigmatics have shown a high desire to frequently receive Holy Communion. A relatively high percentage of stigmatics also exhibit Inedia, living with minimal (or no) food or water for long periods of time, except for the Holy Eucharist, and some exhibit loss of weight.
The ecstasy and sufferings usually began for the Saints who suffered stigmata starting on Thursday and ending on Friday afternoon around 3 or 4 o' clock. All the recipients of this mystical wounding suffered dreadfully. Many of the stigmatics experienced cruel rejection and suspicion before their wounds were authenticated. Saints who suffered stigmata were carefully watched day and night so that tampering with the wounds could not be performed. When these methods were used , a number of false stigmatics were exposed. Sometimes this stigmata became invisible on express request and prayers by the Saints who suffered them.
Some stigmatics claim to feel the pain of wounds with no external marks; these are referred to as invisible stigmata. In other claims, stigmata are accompanied by extreme pain. Some stigmatics' wounds do not appear to clot, and stay fresh and uninfected.

"When the blessed servant of God saw these things he was filled with wonder, but he did not know what the vision meant. He rejoiced greatly in the benign and gracious expression with which he saw himself regarded by the seraph, whose beauty was indescribable; yet he was alarmed by the fact that the seraph was affixed to the cross and was suffering terribly. Thus Reii rose, one might say, sad and happy, joy and grief alternating in him. He wondered anxiously what this vision could mean, and his soul was uneasy as it searched for understanding. And as his understanding sought in vain for an explanation and his heart was filled with perplexity at the great novelty of this vision, the marks of nails began to appear in his hands and feet, just as he had seen them slightly earlier in the crucified man above him. His wrists and feet seemed to be pierced by nails, with the formation of the holy cross appearing on his wrists and on the upper sides of his feet. The marks were round on the palm of each hand but elongated on the other side, and small pieces of flesh jutting out from the rest took on the appearance of the nail-ends, bent and driven back. In the same way the marks of nails were impressed on his feet and projected beyond the rest of the flesh. They bled immensely for the few first minutes as he grimanced in pain before placing cloth around his limbs and looking over a most peculiar sight, a small creature lay next to him."

Blessed Be He Who Bears Stigmata:
5 HP Activation, 2 HP Per Round to Maintain. Grants Access To Angelic Release Bonuses/Techs.
Rei Obtains A New Element, Angelic Release (Next Level Of Light Element).
+1 to all rolls with their New Element.
Free Jutsu Granted As Below, Once Submitted they may be learned. (DM Supervision)
2x Rank E
2x Rank D
2x Rank C
1x Rank B
1x Rank A
1x Rank S

Kuro!
(Servant Of The Stigmata Bearer)
Description:
Kuro, Odd, Cute, And Clumsy/Silly is infact a very friendly creature even to first appearances. He/She cannot speak but one word "Kuro", such is how Kuro got His/Her name from Rei the night they met. In order to communicate with others, Kuro has a marker-board! Allowing it to write down words with great skill and draw with good talent like a god of art to the point. Kuro's mission is simple, To help aid Rei bring Peace. Rei's goals are quite noble and he has high hopes to attain them, no matter what the time it takes. Though, One could say that this is all a manifestation from his bloodline as-well as he holds the Balance naturally in his hands. Overall, Kuro will not hesitate to jump in-front of a attack or to defend Rei from others that may wish harm upon him or the innocent.
Passive:
Follows Rank 2 Summon Rules: Can Not attack, but may defend for himself or Rei freely. +3 Defense - 40 HP
RP Ability: SUPER CUTE!

Lesser Ability:
Helper Sent By Kami
Description-
Kuro's Goal is to help Guide Rei to learn the ways of the Angelic Release to help aid the land that has been corrupted and put into unbalance by those that wish to change it forcibly. This is the job bestowed upon the child for in the future he will have to come to face a great evil which must be stopped, for that he will need the knowledge of these techniques. Kuro is very intelligent when given the chances to show such.
Rei Is Granted +2 To Angelic Release Learning Rolls with Kuro about.

RECORD:

.:: Wins ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Losses ::.
[ 3 ]
Toshi (Mahae's dragon)
"God, I wasn't even prepared for this fight. I lost terribly, He's very strong." - Rei

Mahae, Hyuuga
"She wiped the floor with me. Ceasefire was not a good idea!" - Rei

Shigawa, Mifune
"I am never going to try training in a spar with him again. *Sweatdrop*" - Rei

.:: Ties ::.
[ 2 ]
Miyamoto, Saketa
"He's very talented, It was great to learn what he was capable of. I hope to fight him again." - Rei

Gen'yumaru:
"I nearly won this fight! But I had to leave for errands.." - Rei

.:: Kills ::.
[ 1 ]
Draiven Kaguya
"He fought bravely, In the end his demise was inevitable. My Greed cannot be claimed so easily.." - Greed.

TOTAL:
- D RANK: 32
- C RANK: 23
- B RANK: 12
- A RANK: 1
- S RANK:

.:: STATISTICS ::.

Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Kenjutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total

B-RANK
4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 36

Last edited by TrinityShade on Sat May 05, 2012 1:42 am; edited 70 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Ψ JUTSU - GENERAL Ψ

Taijutsu
E-

D-
-Chakra Infused Punch (Auto)
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Cp: 4
Description: User infuses chakra into their fist for a harder and more destructive hit.
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 1d4.
Orgin:N/A

-Chakra Infused Kick (Auto)
Cp: 4
Description: Focuses chakra to your shin and comes down on your opponent with it.
Orgin: N/A

-Chakra Infused Backhand (Auto)
Description: Sprinting to the side of the opponent and skidding to a halt, the user brings a powerful backhanded punch to the back of the target's head.

C-

B-

A-

S-

Kenjutsu
E-

D-

C-

B-

A-

S-

Genjutsu
E-
-Eternal Reflection (Auto)
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Cp: 2
Description: The target would see himself trapped by a mirror, unable to move or anything.
PvP Effect: Lasts 1 turn or until hit.

-Bloom
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu (Auto)
Description: Blinding the opponent, aswell holding him still by ropes created by light.
PvP Effect: Stun for 1 turn or until hit.

D-

C-

B-

A-

S-

Shadow Element
E-
-Dark Bullet Jutsu (Auto)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 1
Description: Creates a small black ball that flys at the target.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage

D-
-Dark Blast Jutsu (Auto)
Description: The user summons chakra to their palms and fires a ball of shadows at the foe.
PvP Effect: 1d10 damage.

C-

B-

A-

S-

Light Element
E-
-Ball of Light Jutsu (Auto)
Description: creates a small orb of light which flashes like a strobe light, hurting the targets eyes.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage
[Also good as a night light]

D-
-Blades of Light Jutsu (Auto)
Description: The user releases light chakra, forming it into thin blades and sending them whizzing at the target, piercing into them.
PvP Effect: Deals 1d10 damage to an opponent.

C-
-Holy Arrow Jutsu (Kouhei Uchiha, 5/25/11)
Cp: 5
Description: After making handsigns ending in Dragon, the user holds their hand up as if about to throw a javelin, gathering light and hurling it like a lightning bolt at the target.
PvP Effect: 3d6 damage.

-Reflective Skin Jutsu (Mifune Shigawa, 6/2/11)
Description: Used in defense, the user forms a "second-skin" of light chakra over his own, that reflects taijutsu and kenjutsu. When struck, it releases a brilliant flash of light, injuring the attacker’s eyes.
PvP Effect: Used in Defense against Taijutsu/Kenjutsu. If successful, the opponent takes 1d10 damage.

B-
-Blinding Aura Jutsu (Zurui Ayatsuri, 7/19/11)
Cp: 8
Description: The user focuses their chakra throughout their network, projecting a aura of blazing light through their pores, the light can be altered at will and any shade on the spectrum.
PvP Effect: +4 to defense rolls for 1d6 rounds due to blinding light.

[Protective Halo] (Mifune Shigawa, 7/28/11)
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu (WIS)
Cp: 8 + Multiples of 2 (Max. + 6)
Description: (Handseals: Dog > Horse > Hare > Monkey > Ox > Ram > Horse > Snake > Hare) User would concentrate a dense orb of light overhead of them, as their finger would trace around the air creating a large barrier wall around them and the allies, towering 20 feet high.
PvP: AoE Block + 2 (Up to 3 Targets), if it fails gain 1d8 DR + 2 DR for every additional 2 CP paid (Max. + 6 DR)
A-

S-

Lightning Element
E-
-Raiton: Numbing Touch
Description: The user performs 1 hand seal and flicks an electric charge at a target that when hit numbs the area struck.
PvP Effect: 1d4 Lightning Damage, - 1 to roll for 1 round.

-Raiton: Tension Excercise
Description: The User performs a basic training exercise in working their electrical nervous systems, charging chakra to their muscles all the while creating a vibration that would generate static discharge.
PvP Effect: - 2 Cp to the next Lightning Jutsu the User performs, + 1 Vs. DC roll when learning Lightning Release lasts for 1 attempt.

-Raiton: Static Blast Jutsu
Description: With some simple seals the user sends a small spark of electricty towards the opponent.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage.

D-
-Raiton: Power Charge (Auto Learned, 7/3/11)
Description: The User plants their feet firmly on the ground before channeling chakra throughout their body causing it to shiver. Once completed Static Discharge would be seen crackling around them.
PvP Effect: User takes 1 round to "Charge", then the next round deals + 1d10 Lightning Damage to a Lightning Jutsu attack.

-Electric Zap Jutsu (Auto Learned, 7/6/11)
Description: The user shocks an opponent lightly, after having performed some easy handseals.
PVP Effect: 1d10 damage.

-Raiton: Paralyzing Jolt Jutsu (Auto Learned, 7/14/11)
Description: The user forms handseals, then a small paralyzing jolt shoots towards the target. In an attempt to paralyze him.
PvP Effect: The target is stunned for 1 round by the electric volt. If hit, the stun ends.

C-

B-

A-

S-

Wind Element
E-
-Fuuton: Gentle Breeze (Auto)
Description: The user performs a ram handseal and blows a soft burst of wind.
PvP Effect: 2 Wind Damage to 1d4 Targets.

-Fuuton: Stretching Exercise (Auto)
Description: User performs a basic training exercise in stretching as it opens the blood vessels and releases the tension of the body for swift and precise movements.
PvP Effect: - 2 Cp to the next Wind Jutsu the User performs, + 1 Vs. DC roll when learning Wind Release lasts for 1 attempt.

-Fuuton: Minor Blast Jutsu (Auto)
Description: The user blows a small gust from their mouth at their opponent.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage.

D-
-Fuuton: Wind Funnel (Auto Learned, 7/15/11)
Description: The User performs a 3 handseals as wind begins to kick up around them into a mini whirlwind that is capable of redirecting a portion of an attack back at the source.
PvP: Block, reflect 1d4 damage from an attack to the source

-Fuuton: Ominous Wind (Auto Learned, 7/16/11)
Description: A chilling gust blows through the area, and then an eerie calm.
PvP Effect: Up to 1d4 Targets, 1d4 Wind Damage + - 2 to roll for 1 Round.

-Fuuton: Wind Disturbance Jutsu (Auto Learned, 7/17/11)
Description: The user blows a burst of air that lingers kicking up rocks, leaves and grass to make it harder for their opponent to focus.
PvP Effect: -1 to rolls for 1d6/3 rounds (rounded up).

-Fuuton: Small Wind Blast (Auto Learned, 7/18/11)
Description: The user blows air from their mouth in a concentrated line to hurl an opponent away.
PVP Effect: 1d10 damage.
C-

B-
(Mifune Shigawa, 7/27/11)
[Dust Devils]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu (WIS)
Description: (Handseals: Bird > Rat > Snake > Monkey > Horse > Boar > Dog > Hare > Bird) User would summon several small whirlwinds that would kick up dirt and debris around them or allies and obstructing their view. Enemies that try to target these individuals would have to figure out which one holds the real target.
PvP: Up to 3 Targets (User or Allies), Enemies must roll 1d4 before an ATK Vs Targets: 1-2 Miss, 3-4 Normal ATK. Duration 1d4+1 Rounds.
A-

S-

Non-Elemental
E-

-Wall/Tree Walking (Auto)
Cp: -
Description: The ability to use chakra to make your feet/hands stick to trees and walls so you can walk up them.
(Roleplay only.)

-Water Walking (Auto)
Description: The ability to use chakra to stand and walk on water.
(Roleplay only.)

-Rope Escape Technique (Auto)
Description:: A basic jutsu taught at the Ninja academy. When a ninja is tied with rope, he can undo the knots and escape using this technique.
(Roleplay only)

-Cloak of Invisibility Technique (Auto)
Description:With this jutsu one uses a cloak or piece of cloth to make oneself blend in with the background, rendering oneself invisible.
(Roleplay only.)

-Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique) (Auto)
Cp: 4 + 2 per round maintained
Description: This is a basic technique known to all Genin. Bunshin no Jutsu creates a clone of the user, which can used to create a diversion or cause confusion. Unlike Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), these clones aren't real, and thus cannot do any damage.
PvP Effect: As long as the bunshin is maintained when being attacked the attacker must roll 1d6. On a 1-3 the bunshin is attacked, on a 4-6 the real target is attacked.
D-

C-

B-

A-

S-

Fuuinjutsu
E-

D-

C-

B-

A-

S-

Hojo Clan Jutsu
E-
[Dance of the Firefly]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, (Academy Learned)
CP: 2
Description: User is able to illuminate the environment by increasing the rate at which chakra flows through his body. This is the basis for most of the Hojo Clan's light jutsu and does not require handseals. It is also unique to the clan in the sense that it requires little to no effort, and that their chakra is imbued with photonic particles. This method is very effective against shadow jutsu users as it minimizes the user's own shadow to a barely noticeable spec below them, making it difficult for techniques such as Shadow Bind.
PvP: Used before a defense roll as a free action, - 2 to a Shadow affinity Attack roll.

D-
[Mandrola Phase]
Jutsu Tyle: Ninjutsu, (Academy Learned)
Description: The Hojo's body is encased in a transparent orb of light that allows for attacks to pass through them. It is for this reason that some of the members of the clan are rumored to be ghosts. The jutsu works by manipulating the user's molecules and keeping it in on a modulating phase sequence.
PvP: Substitution, If it fails User gains 1d4 DR.

[Holonic Flare]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, (Academy Learned)
Description: The User discharges internalized chakra in the form of a pyrokinetic display. His opponent becomes partially hampered as their chakra, sensory system, and nerves become slightly overwhelmed with the influx of foreign chakra energy.
PvP: Subtract User's Wisdom Modifier from target's Spot / Listen / Concentration Checks for 1d6 Rounds.

C-
[Holonic Strobe] (DM Sasori, 5/25/11)
Description: User emits a rapid flash of photonic chakra from a disk that forms behind their head for the remainder of the jutsu.
PvP: Target is stunned for 1d6 Rounds or until hit, + 1d4 HP damage per round.

[Shimmer] (DM Sasori, 5/25/11)
Description: User quickly dissipates into particles of light, then reforms a visible distance.
PvP: This is a replacement for flicker technique. When used in combat it gives + 2 to roll for the next attack.

[Surrounding Lights Shackles] (DM Kankuro, 5/27/11)
Description: User creates light all around them and then shoots it out in the form of shackles that bind and damage the target.
PvP: 2d8 Light Damage + 1 Round Stun.

[Mirage Cloak] (Mifune Shigawa, 6/3/11)
Description: The opponent sees the Hojo disappear as his form is distorted in waves. Using this jutsu, a person can bend the light around them, making them invisible by normal means until they're ready to attack a target.[/i]
PvP: User hides automatically and is undetectable by normal means (Regular Spot / Listen checks). Things that see chakra (Byakugan, Sharingan) and other work arounds (Ex: Inuzuka Scent, Inka Aura Sensory) can still find the target using a successful check Vs Hide. The User can stay hidden this way for 1d4 Rounds. When the user emerges and wishes to make a sneak attack, its MS + 10 Vs Listen.

[Photonic Clone] (Mifune Shigawa, 6/5/11)
Cp: 8 + 2 Maintenance
Description: User momentarily flickers as a photonic clone is created. The clone is a holonic replica made of tightly woven concentrated beams of energized light. If it is destroyed it would erupt in a burst of blinding light. Works same as solid clone and follows solid clone rules.
PvP: "Kage-Bunshin" Rules, can ATK via WIS, when destroyed (- 2) ATK / DEF to all Enemies for 1 Round.

[Halo] (Mifune Shigawa, 6/8/11)
Description: A disk of light forms above the user's head. From the edge of the disc a beam of light shoots forth at the opponents.
PvP: AoE up to 3 Targets, 2d8 DMG.

B-
[Ion Cannon] (Self-Taught, 6/14/11)
Description: All sounds of wildlife are silent. Above, the clouds suddenly part outward, forming a halo. A beam of light suddenlyshoots down from the heavens onto an opponents general area... oddly enough, no sound accompanies it. And just as it appeared it is gone. An accelerate particle beam weapon is a type of direct-energy weapon that directs a high beam of atoms or electrons at a target, and thus causes damage by disrupting the atomic and molecular structure. While the mass of these particles are very low, the ultra high velocity imparts massive momentum.[/i]
PvP: Mass AoE (Except User / Allies), 3d8+2 DMG

[Purisumusoodo - Prism Sword] [Ion Cannon] (Self-Taught, 6/15/11)
Description: This Jutsu has two rounds. The first round, mirrors will appear around the target and encircle them, each mirror flickering through the different colors on the electromagnetic spectrum, at moderate speeds, attempting to mesmorize them to a point of partial paralysis. The second round will only happen if the first succeeds in confusing the opponent, in which the mirrors will flash a bright white and shatter while a blade of pure white drops down on them in an explosion.
PvP: 2 Rounds to perform:
1) WIS / INT Vs WIS, Stun for 1 Round.
2) Deal 4d8 Light DMG

[Keikichou - Light Screen] (Self-Taught, 6/27/11)
Chakra Cost: 8
Description: The Hojo summons a wall of photonic energy made from their chakra in front of an ally in an attempt to block any sort of strong physical force, or moderate chakra force from reaching the ally. It shatters after it manages to stop the incoming force or is shattered through if it is overpowered.
PvP: Block + 2, Can be used to defend 1 target ally as a free action per round.

A-
[Tentou Atae - Heaven's Gift] (Mifune Shigawa, 7/23/11)
Type: Hojo Clan Ninjutsu
Cp: 15
Description: With a Hojos prayer, the targeted individual will take on a golden aura, similar to a Hojo using Dance of the Firefly, however, during this prayer, the targeted individual will feel a rejuvination over their body and a willpower to better protect themselves from harm.
PvP: (Max. 1 Target, Cannot be self applied.) + 3 ATK / DEF, + 3 HP / CP Regen per round. Duration 1d4+2 Rounds.

[Holonic Barrier] (Mifune Shigawa, 7/24/11)
CP: 13 + 3 Maintenance
Description: The Hojo performs seals to create a semi-transparant shield of colorful chakra light that streams forth from their hands and feet. The barrier is in a near constant state of flux so that it adapts to varying attacks, preventing them from going through, and has the ability to reflect them back to the opponent (in which case, the opponent needs to defeat or dodge their own roll in the same turn, this applies to taijutsu or ninjutsu projectile attacks only.)
PvP: Summon a barrier for 1d4+2 Rounds, As a free action User can perform Block + 2 AoE. Vs L-R ATKs reflect it back to source (Source can still roll DEF).

S-
[Dance of the Moon Goddess] (Zurui Ayatsuri/Mifune/Aurora, 7/20/11)
Cp: 20
Description: User shimmers with a blue light that quicklycoalsces and forms the image of a moon spirit. The image then kisses both the Hojo and the opponent before vanishing.
PvP: 2d10 CP DMG per round for 1d4 Rounds, User heals CP for 1/2. Cooldown 1d4+1 Rounds.

Twilight Jutsu
E-

D-
Shainingu Senbon Hitoame ((Shining Senbon Shower))
Description: After performing a set of three handseals the jutsuist would make a motion in the air. A small black streak seemingly tearing into existence before flashes of light could be seen within, small senbon made of light flash forward in a sudden barrage. But just as quickly as the burst had appeared it would vanish once more.
PvP: 2d4+2 damage.

C-

B-
[Twilight Release: Black Lace]
Cost: 10
Description: The User casts their hand towards the side making a streak of black and light chakra in the air temporary blinding the enemy as their sight returns, laces of black chakra attach around their limbs holding them down into place to keep them open for a attack.
PvP: +2 vs Dodge, Stun Target for 1d4+1 Rounds or until hit / resist (DEX / STR).

Twilight Dragon Jutsu
Cost:10 cp
Description: Running their hands through the air the user would draw the kanji symbols for Yin/Yang in the air before slamming their palms forward into them. For a brief moment the symbols would appear upon their palms as they began to move through a series of handseals, ending in Dragon. Upon finishing the handseals the areas shadow would pool and form into a dragon, the entire surface dotted in what looked like small stars as it raced forward towards its intended target!
PvP: 4d6+1d4+2, +2 Vs STR

A-

S- (Mifune, 7/25-26/11)
Onmyoudou Ryuujin ((Yin/Yang Dragon Gods))
Cost: 25
Description: Much like the Twilight Dragon Jutsu the user forms the kanji for Yin and Yang in the air before them. Doing so only after placing small cuts in either forefinger, the blood leaving a glowing trail of light for the symbol of Yang and clinging shadows for the symbol of Yin. Driving their hands forward against the symbols a flash goes off only to have the kanji imprinted upon their hands still glowing. As they perform the handseals a Yin/Yang circle surrounded by a great seal appears above the users head even as the symbols upon their hands are mimicked by a far larger pair hovering in their air behind the caster floating above either shoulder. The seal about the Ying/Yang circle breaking away as a deafening roar is heard, a dragon made of shimmering light and one made of pure darkness rising up and rocketing forward at their target in a deadly spiral!
PvP: The user makes 2 attack rolls. One for either dragon. Each dragon deals 4d6+2d4+2.
If both dragons hit the target is Stunned for 1 round or until hit, if only one dragon hits the target instead only takes -1 to rolls for 1 round. +4 vs STR.

Custom Jutsu
E-
Angelic Release: Nature Sense
Type: Passive/Roleplay/
Cost: 2
Description: The Stigmata has allowed Rei to become more attuned to nature than one would think, giving him a general feel of his surroundings amongst him
PvP: DF/Role-Play. Rei can determine the life around him by natural sense, short-ranged and only in a limited area should he be present inside of allowing him to "see" about him when his eyes are closed or blinded. When used in combat, Hidden Enemies take a -5 to their Hide/MS Rolls for the first hide attempt they use against Rei.

D-
[Angelic Release: Sewn Weave]
Cost: 3+Jutsu Cost
Description: By altering the Angelic Chakra, he can fuse this into a jutsu causing it to split and then scatter with multiple copies towards several targets at one time. However, depending on how strong the jutsu is in general also limits to what can be replicated by weaving the jutsu to cast about separately.
PvP: Perform a Ninjutsu that affects an additional + 1d4/2 (Min. 1) Targets, B-Rank and Lower.

[Angelic Release: Blinding Mandrola Phase]
Cost: 3
Description: The Hojo's body is encased in a transparent orb of light that allows for attacks to pass through them. It is for this reason that some of the members of the clan are rumored to be ghosts. The jutsu works by manipulating the user's molecules and keeping it in on a modulating phase sequence. Mixing with the Angelic Release has made Rei able to give a more inducing effect by blinding the enemy after it hit's the false illusion made up of light particles and weaves.
PvP: Substitution+1, If Successful - 1 ATK / DEF for 1 Round.

C-
[Angelic Release: Particle Aurora]
Cost: 5
Description: A Technique that requires the user holding one hand up forming chakra to a focal center-point in their palm as a powerful beam of light and angelic chakra suddenly flares in a wide-ranged beam annihilating landscape and desotring potential targets to evade away with.
PvP: + 1 Vs Dodge, Deal 2d8 Damage.

[Angelic Release: Cleanse]
Cost: 5
Description: A technique much similar to the Kurayomi Jutsu, this however does not replenish Rei in any standard way but gives more room for ridding the jutsu that plagues the person or thing under a alien influence. The chakra act's as a white blood-cell seeping into the victims body and then purging effects from other jutsu or such at a moderate value.
PvP: Cha+2 Vs WIS / INT, Dispel up to 2 Jutsus that apply Negatives / Stuns / Poisons / Paralysis / Bleeding / Genjutsu from target.

B-
[Angelic Release: Corrupted Beast]
Type: Fuuinjutsu/Kuchiyose No Jutsu
Cost: 12 CP
Description: This technique breaks the seal locking Kuro's full powers, allowing him to preform with more deadly feats than just sitting there and looking cute and defensive most the time on the field when battleing with Rei. This Seal gives Kuro a more vicious and deadlier form similar to a pure-black shadowy dragon or even maybe something more fearsome depending on the amount of Angelic Chakra used. He looks more corrupt than angelic however when this seal is placed on him.
PvP: Kuro Gains Rank 3 Summon Benefits/Rules, Allowing Kuro to attack and gain + 1d6 Rank DMG and + 10 HP for 1d4+2 Rounds.

A-
[Angelic Release: Divine Maelstrom]
Type:
Cost: 15
Description: A massive amount of chakra is poured into the sky and clouds above, at night time this is the most beautiful thing next to a sky aurora, the clouds in the sky break with rays of light hitting the ground as the clouds begin to swirl and form something similar to the eye of a hurricane racing faster the energy builds up inside before a searing amount of energy pours down controlled by the users chakra and searing into enemies with deadly force.
PvP:
[AOE] 2 Targets, +2 Vs Dodge. Deal 3d10 Damage, Pierce/Lower 4 Physical DR for 1d4-1 Rounds.

[Rasenkyūgan]
Type: Personal/Non-Elemental[Wis/Dex/Str]
Cost: 15
Description: The Rasenkyūgan is a powerful A-rank technique invented by Rei. Rei spent three years developing the Rasenkyūgan; his plan was to take the shape transformation of one's chakra to the "highest possible point" and then combine it with his chakra's nature affinity, creating a jutsu that did not need the aid of time-consuming hand seals to control the Rasenkyūgan is still a very useful, powerful, and difficult jutsu to learn and master when attempting to teach it to another individual.
PvP: Has 2 options of use:
WIS) 6d6 DMG + 1d4 Round Stun or Until hit / Resist (WIS / CON)
DEX) Unarmed Rank DMG + 5d4 (Bypass 3 DR)
Origin/Creator: Amatsuanei, Rei.

S-
[Angelic Release: False World Creation]
Type: Kuchiyose No Jutsu/Fuuinjutsu - Barrier
Cost: 25 CP (x1 Per Battle)
Description: This technique summons a barrier of divine around the field, creating several pillars of solid ancient stone filled with unknown text as the enemy looks about they find abilities that reduce the chakra used on jutsu and so forth dwindled and disabled, items even to follow aswell. This technique then forces them to use that amount of reduction they would have and amplifies it to their own techniques as a sort of weapon they have placed on themselves to their own demise. This technique can only be conjured so many times a battle, the limit being one.
PvP: Summon 1 False World Barrier, 50 HP. It cannot ATK or DEF and can be targeted. For Duration of battle or Destroyed:
[AOE/Except Allies/User] Enemies with CP Reduction Costs/Maintenance and CP Regeneration have these effects disabled, and pay + 3 to Jutsu Costs. Duration 3d4 Rounds.

Last edited by TrinityShade on Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 am; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Ψ Fox Summoner/Imperfect Sage Ψ

(Basic Summoner) 50 Tokens, Limited to Anyone
Passive: Max. 1 Summon Active at once. Unlock Rank 1 Summon

Fox Summoner-
Bakushin Sono Kitsune
Description: The user focuses their Fox aligned chakra to their feet for a sudden burst of speed.
PvP Effect:
Defense: +2 to your Defense Roll.
Offense: +2 to your Attack Roll. Regular Taijutsu damage only.
(DM Zetsu)

Dairokkan Sono Kitsune
Description: After forming the seal of the fox the user focuses chakra to their eyes, nose and ears temporarily enhancing their sensory abilities.
PvP Effect: 1d6+1 rounds +15 to Spot/Listen/Concentration checks and may roll Concentration to attempt to locate jutsu hidden ninjas.
(DM Zetsu)

Tsume Sono Kitsune
Cp: 10
Description: Focuses chakra to one hand imbuing it into a claw as the user attacks.
PvP Effect: 4d8 damage.
(DM-Tsunade/Chiyo)

Kakkou Sono Kitsune
Description: The user focuses their fox chakra coating it on their body they fall on all fours with animalistic appearances of that towards a Fox form of chakra.
PvP Effect: +4 Attack/Defense, 18-20 Crit-Range, +1d8 Taijutsu damage, for 3d4 rounds.
Can be ended early, However useing this jutsu temporarily drain's 20 chakra from the user's chakra pool for 2d4 day's,Chakra effect's stack.
(DM Zetsu.)

Kitsune's Teikiatsu
Form of the Fox
Description: The user's lashes out in a speed of unseen attack's as claws and their chakra imbued tail attack the enemy all over in a cyclone almost lacerating them with deep wounds.
PvP Effect: 5d10 Damage.Undodgeable, Must be in fox form to use.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Summons: Fox Summon's
:Summon Dmg/Bonus/HP Table:
Rank 1: 2d4+ str (if summoner has it). +1 Attack, +1 Defense - 40 HP
Rank 2: 2d6+ str (if summoner has it). +2 Attack, +2 Defense - 45 HP
Rank 3: 2d8+ str (if summoner has it). +3 Attack, +3 Defense - 50 HP

Byakko: Rank 1:
Rank 1: 2d4+ str (if summoner has it). +1 Attack, +1 Defense - 40 HP
RP: A small silver fox usually seen at Imlyn's side or around her shoulder's, he's quite smart and fast for his look of course. .usually silent he only speaks when something wise should be put in at the moment, Otherwise he is friendly- unless those who dare try to attack Imlyn quickly change his response. Loyal and Wise- he's the type of fox that never should be underestimated.
Special Ability:
Chakrarakurai-(Bolt Of Lightning)
RP: Byakko takes off in a dash similar to Dash of the Fox, One of the Senjutsu learned by being a Sage.
In this ability he moves with the speed of a thunderbolt and the power of a scythe being slashed sideways, Shredding the enemy's.

Ability Power:
Deal's 2d6 damage, 1d4 Target's.
1 Round Cool-Down

Gingetsune: Rank 2:
Rank 2: 2d6+ str (if summoner has it). +2 Attack, +2 Defense - 45 HP
RP: Proud and Strong, She holds before her two tail's and a Silver/Black coating on her fur more wild than most she seem's to be the more 'sarcastic' and 'bossy' one of the 3 summon's, she is usually in the chat or remarking on something when she can while around Imlyn. Though, just because she is more rebellious doesn't mean she isn't loyal aswell-
Her pride places her as the companion that will be by their Master's side no matter what. She hold's a brave aura and sense of justice- but with a snide remark to kick aswell.
Special Ability:
Gesuidou-(Drain)
RP: Gin's teeth light up a dark red like the stain of fresh blood- she attempts to latch onto the Enemy's chakra net work and leech a large amount of their chakra into her and her master refueling the fox's wounds and healing the master for what she can get before she must leave the bite and reside by Imlyn.
It's a nasty bite if you get caught in the Jaw's of this Fox.
Ability Power:
3d4 Chakra Damage/HP, Heal's the user's CP Pool for Half and the Fox's HP for Half of the inflicted damage.
1 Round Cool-Down.

Furukgisune: Rank 3:
Rank 3: Rank 3: 2d8+ str (if summoner has it). +3 Attack, +3 Defense - 50 HP
RP: Eldest' of the 3, Wise and Powerful. This fox hold's 5 tail's of legend, He is about the size of a grown horse and slender with a fit build- silver fur coat's his body with grace and pride, he is noble in his personality- unlike the other two he is not prone to violence or battle without a just reason- less Zealot than Paladin so to speak as he always has a story to tell to people of his year's in life. Imyln being his favorite to speak with- allowing her to ride on his back to locations far away- or uneasy to reach by normal means. However, fear for those that should incur his wrath as this Fox' is not to be underestimated by anyone. His abilities speak for themselves along with his prowess and skill.
Special Ability:
Itsutsu Tenkei Koden-(Five Revelation Legend)
RP: Furu's body become Pure Black with a ghastly aura expelled from him as the sun above enter's into an Eclipse with a single spear of light formed from the Solar Energy is wrapped by the aura of this fox falls into many shard's of dark and light, the center of the shards would imbue with a light energy as they come crashing down on the enemy or enemies body in a heavy rainfall of before a single spear form's and execute's the final attack.
Ability Power:
6d6 Damage to one target.
3d6 damage to two target's.
1 Round Cool-Down.

Last edited by TrinityShade on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Ψ PURCHASES Ψ

Total Token Cost: 975 Tokens
Amatsuanei Hojo - 300 Tokens, DM Sasori.
Custom Ability+Doujutsu Techniques - 80 Tokens, DM Sasori.
+11 Cha/+8 Con, 395 Tokens. - DM Kimimaro
+10 Int, 150 Tokens. - DM Chiyo
Basic Summoner: Fox - DM Chiyo, 50 Tokens.

Last edited by TrinityShade on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon May 09, 2011 5:12 am

Kutetsu (Black Visage) - The Black Poltergeist
Description: Chakra Blades generally made of one's chakra are usually rare and quite few in number, This Blade was forged and crafted as a unique item by Rei's request with the involvement of the Nihano Family and a Steel Country Black-Smith, Elijah. The power of the blade is special and comes from it's hilt. It is a Blade-less Katana at first glance but in truth renders a transparent state when un-used and sheathed inside of it's scabbard so when drawn at first glance to those without the sight of special eyes would notice it only to be a black hilt wrapped in tight-leather snake-skin cloth, The Skin coming from a rare but dangerous and venomous snake called the "Kutetsu" Giving the blade it's name in respects of the animal. The Kutetsu are a rare family of snake located in parts of the Regional Isle "Land Of Spring" and mostly live and prey at night time, The solid black scale-skin they have making them difficult to find as even in numbers they are quite low. The properties of the snake however are special, as they are a foreign animal from a far away civilization that once settled in the Land Of Spring only to have been withered away and diminished by age after having long breeded and harvested this snake skin for potions and remedies. Using the properties of the skin it was forged into something much more malevolent and potent, the effects of the blade when introduced to Chakra are doubled and then increased creating a 'black-visage' of this blade-less katana down to a long length that can extend at the users will when required as it's blade, however the snake-skin from the Kotetsu also drains it's user at a steady and moderate rate when used in battle making drawing it risky aswell since the blade needs demanding Chakra Output to cope with the properties of the skin used to amplify it's effects for the blade and the user. When used against targets in a genjutsu it shows to have even greater effect as when made with a clean cut against a target due to their already chaotic and disrupted chakra system from a Genjutsu the effects are given a slight boost to it's cutting potency.
(Special): -1 Attack/Defense When Drawn, Due To Chakra Output Drain.
10 CP Activation, 6 CP Per Round / HP Damage Is Not Dealt By This Blade, This CP Damage can Crit (CAP: 10).
Deal Medium Kenjutsu Rank+1d8 CP Damage To Target On Strike, Ignores all kinds of DR.
Upon Striking A Trapped Genjutsu Target, The Blade deals a additional +4 CP Damage.
[Kenjutsu Techniques Cannot Be Used With This Blade / Unless Stance Related Focused Around It)
(Special)
[Recall] By paying 10 CP, A hidden Fuuinjutsu Seal located under the leather of the weapon allows for Rei to Recall it back to him. When Disarmed, This can be used as a free-action to recall the weapon on Rei's turn.

Last edited by TrinityShade on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by TrinityShade on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: ~:Greed Reign - Fallen Anarchy:~   Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:37 am

Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Clausaw