NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eladar Hateshinai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetsu
Jounin
Zetsu

Eladar Hateshinai Empty
PostSubject: Eladar Hateshinai   Eladar Hateshinai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 am

~The Unborn~
It had been a bad year for Iwagakure, a sickness had come to the village and in it's wake had left only tears, sorrow and recriminations. The elderly that survived knelt before graves, crying over there children. Orphans wept in dark alleys, no home, no family, alone in the world. In the Hateshinai compound Kirana Hateshinai screamed, the pain of birth she felt filling the compound where men walked slowly, unsure how much pain the world could hold. Eladar came into this world weak and sickly, Kirana lying down, her fight done, her path walked, her story over. Eladar, just another orphan. The Hateshinai did not expect him to live through the night. The following morning the doctor sat cradling him in her arms, she looked up and smiled at the Clan Elders. It was a smile of triumph, a smile of battle, a smile of victory. It was all that marked the first night of Eladar's life. He did not cry or scream, he clung to life, as a man clings to cliff edge, knowing no matter what, he must not let go. The Doctor hoped the sickness would pass, that Eladar would begin to grow strong but it did not happen. At the age of four when most children were walking or running Eladar could only walk with aid of braces on his legs. The doctor observed he was a solitary child, watching often from the shade of a tree as the other children played and ran and trained, a book often in hand. Unsurprising to her, when you couldn't run and play his books seemed to be all he had. He attended all his lessons, but never showed much promise. His arms too weak to properly throw shuriken and kunai, his legs to weak to run and jump, she feared that though he had survived what little life he possessed had been taken from him by the sickness. She sat him down on his fifth birthday and tried to coax him to speak to her, to confide in her.
"Eladar, why don't you try and play with the other children? Why don't you try and make friends?"
He looked at her with his eyes, filled with a melancholy that belonged in elderly and said "I am a thief Senpai, if not for me and the strength I stole from her my mother would've survived the sickness. If not for her death my father would've had the strength to not give up on his own life. I don't play with the children because I would steal their happiness. I am a thief so I shall sit and watch and steal from these shadows and the earth their life."

~The Living Dead~
Eladar began at the academy at the same time as the other children his age. He could walk on his own, albeit slowly and he was often teased by the other children as they poked his braced legs with sticks and laughed. He never responded and after a while they gave up, wanting a reaction that he was either uncapable or unwilling to give. It was during this time that it first became apparent that Eladar was capable of the Hateshinai ability of seal manipulation, though they were never sure to what extent. Eladar bore a seal on his right hand, though none of the clan recognised it and when they asked about it he never spoke, even when they beat him he made not a sound and so they too gave up on him, leaving him alone as all others had except the doctor. She continued to hover at the edge of Eladar's existence, a silent observer, the parent he had never had, protecting him from a distance. Eladar revealed his ability with the Earth Element and though he never once was seen using any form of Sealing Jutsu the tattoo on his hand remained like an omen, a silent warning to all and so his years in the Academy passed. He still sat alone and read his books, he still hid in the shade and was only occasionally seen hobbling along on his braced legs. His grades for the written exams were exemplary however he still could not throw shuriken or kunai hard enough to make them stick into the targets and with his weak and withered legs he could not run or jump and so it was wondered by his teachers if he would ever be able to pass the academy exam, whether the life of a shinobi was the future that fate had in store for Eladar of the Hateshinai Clan. One night while walking home his right brace broke and he fell to the ground beside the path, the night enveloping him he lay there and the only thought that ran through his mind was "Is there any reason to get back up......?"

~The Encounter, The Challenge~
He lay there for over an hour, whether it was feeling sorry for himself or whether he had finally just given up he did not rise from the dirt to the side of the road and perhaps this would've been the uneventful end to an uneventful life but it seemed fate or chance was not done with Eladar. There had been a boy in the Academy when Eladar had first come, he had graduated a year earlier and vanished but if the whispers about Eladar and his freakish weakness were something that happened then there were more whispers about the boy they called a monster. It was this boy that now walked down the road toward Eladar, a boy who had like Eladar, walked alone. His hair shone white under the moons pale light and though he couldn't see them Eladar knew the boy had eyes reminscent of the ocean. His name was Keitaro and he stopped beside Eladar, looking down at him. Eladar lay there, legs at an awkward angle, the broken pieces of his right leg brace scattered on the dirt. You couldn't have said how long they stared at each other, it might have been a minute or an hour, their eyes locked in a battle of wills....or perhaps it was a battle of loneliness but finally Keitaro broke the silence.
"Why don't you get up?" he asked quietly.
Eladar waited but finally replied "Because I don't know if there is a point."
Keitaro snorted, it was a sound of disgust before he responded "I heard an adult say once that if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. I guess you stand for nothing."
"What do you stand for then?"
retorted Eladar.
"For fear, they all fear me" he waved his arm in a circle indicating the village "Fear me and run from me, so i'll become that, i'll stand for their fear and become fear incarnate! You're alone, like me, but you're weak. You lie there and wallow in your weakness. But I won't be weak, I won't be like you."
With those words Keitaro turned and continued to walk down the path. Eladar noted not once did he ever look back. The boy with the ocean eyes was unafraid. Eladar dragged himself to his feet and stumbled home with the broken brace. The doctor sat outside his room and noted for the first time Eladar did not read before bed, he sat and began to draw.

~Awakening of the Seal~
Eladar did not attend class that week or the following week and the doctor began to worry that he had finally given up. He refused to leave his room nor let anyone in except to deliver his food and left only to go to the bathroom. She was on the verge of entering his room against his wishes, standing outside the entry, her emotions torn between violating his privacy which he held in such high regard and leaving him to his demise, both seemed like a betrayal to her and she felt the beginning of tears behind her eyes for this lonely child. She looked up slowly from the ground as she heard the door of his room slide open and he stepped forth. She began to open her mouth and stopped....slowly looking down she watched, unable to speak as he walked toward her, his legs moving with a strength they shouldn't possess, no braces to be seen and she felt something break, a sadness that had enveloped her heart for so long she hadn't known it was there anymore, she began to cry as he walked by her and stopped, laying a hand on her shoulder Eladar spoke only one word.
"Sorry."
He walked past her heading for the Academy, the day of the graduation exam had come. Eladar strode into the classroom as a few of the more observant students stopped and stared at his braceless legs. As in the past exams he got perfect results for the written component of the exam and the teachers whispered to each other as they ushered the students into the throwing range. When it was Eladar's turn he stepped up but did not pick up any of the shuriken or kunai placed there for him. Pulling off his glove he raised his arm, a feat that before would've taken almost all of his strength in itself and the teachers watched as his skin rippled, three kunai flying from his hand, the tattoos ripping free and hitting the mark perfectly, one teacher alone smiled and made a tick. The others still looked on dubiously, for the next test was what would decide whether Eladar would pass. The obstacle course lay before the students, requiring running, jumping and feats of at least regular strength, something they all knew Eladars limbs did not possess. They lined the students up, putting Eladar last, the teachers did not want the other students to witness Eladar's shame. Finally his turn came and he stepped up to the starting point. The teacher checked the stopwatch then waved for Eladar to begin and his jaw dropped as Eladar began to run, sprint down the course, faster than any of the other students, he jumped, vaulted and slid through every obstacle in his path. The teacher made the final tick on his form as Eladar passed his academy exam. He looked down at Eladar and spoke quietly "How.....how, with your weakened limbs....how..."
Eladar looked up at his teacher and quoted "If you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything. So I stand for will, for the minds power over the body. My will is iron and I will never let weakness rule me again."
The teacher watched as Eladar left and only then did he notice that Eladar's pants had ripped from obstacle course and he stared in shock at the sides of Eladar's legs, they still looked thin and weak, but what made him stare was that the skin itself was almost hidden beneath seals that covered his leg as far up as the teacher could see. He had not run by the power of his body realised the teacher, but by the strength of his chakra and the control of his seals. All this at the age of fourteen.

~The Guardian of the Seal~
The Tsuchikage sat across from him, an angry scowl. It was wasted on Eladar, even with his awakened desire for life he was still quiet and reserved. His desire for life was not bright, it was not a flame that burned strong and loud. It was like his element, the earth, it rolled forward, inexorable, merciless, silent. It refused to stop.
The Tsuchikage waved a hand and the two Jounin Guards left the room.
He spoke firmly to Eladar "Show them to me, your legs and your arms."
Eladar stood and began to disrobe until he stood in only his underwear and the Tsuchikage nodded approvingly, the clothes having hid almost all of his skin now gone revealed that his body was covered in seals from neck to feet. The Tsuchikage motioned for him to put his clothes back on and tapped his finger impatiently as Eladar's weak appearing legs deftly slid back into his pants, the seals pulsing with chakra on his legs before he sat back down, staring calmly at the Tsuchikage.
"You will be leaving the Hateshinai compound Eladar, you will be coming to stay here. You will live with me and will work as my servant and as my student. Iwagakure holds a weapon but this weapon is a double edged sword for it's strength is such that sometimes it harms us as much as the enemy. This weapon has always possessed a Keeper, a Watcher, a Guardian. You will be this generations Guardian. You will make sure this weapon harms only our enemies and I will teach you how. This is not a request" the Tsuchikage firmly announced.
Eladar simply nodded, knowing that nothing more was needed except to acknowledge he had heard and understood. Eladar's days were spent delivering messages for the Tsuchikage or cleaning his clothes or delivering his meals. His nights were spent training with the Tsuchikage or one of his two Jounin Guards who taught Eladar to not just control his seals and jutsu but to master them. Six years passed like this and Eladar noted that though his limbs still did not possess the strength they should have that muscle had finally begun to form on them. One night the Tsuchikage came for their regular training session and stopped Eladar as he prepared to release his seals.
"The time has come, tonight the weapon returns, dead or alive. The time has come to teach you the final jutsu you will need. The Demonic Earth Suppression Seal. You know what the weapon is but now you must know when it needs to be restrained."
The Tsuchikage went on to explain how to create the Demonic Earth Suppression Seal, a ring of stone which could sap a Jinchuuriki of their demonic chakra cloak if the controller of the jutsu was strong enough.
"This will be your life Eladar, are you ready for this? Can you do your duty?"
"This was never about duty to me, this is about standing for something. Before I couldn't stand unaided. I was weak, in body and in mind. He was right. He didn't want to be like me, but I wanted to be like him. Strong, even if it was only strong alone. So I will achieve his level of strength"
replied Eladar.
The Tsuchikage nodded "You are ready then Eladar, for this responsibility."

Last edited by DM Zetsu on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsu
Jounin
Zetsu

Eladar Hateshinai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eladar Hateshinai   Eladar Hateshinai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:48 am

Eladar Hateshinai 683727

Name: Eladar Hateshinai
Village: Iwagakure
Clan: Hateshinai
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Skin Colour: Tanned
Build: Slim
Relationship Status: Single
Elements: Earth, Lightning
Speciality: Sealing Jutsu, Ninjutsu
Dislikes: Unknown
Sayings: "My will is iron", "Stand for something or you'll fall for anything"

Eladar Hateshinai __Irezumi___by_TaneKore

Ring of Suspension
This unusual ring is worn by Eladar and it's origins or where Eladar got it are unknown to almost everyone. The ring has an unusual effect on Eladar's chakra, it doesn't enhance it's strength but instead makes it vanish more slowly, suspending it in time as Eladar calls it. Eladar has never been seen to remove the ring, if he even can. Occasionally the flicker of fuinjutsu can be seen within the rings gem.
PvP: +2 to durations
Stats: +2 WIS/CON

Eladar Hateshinai Totem_ring_4_phoenixfiregirl_by_biltongboy-d1vjd84

Tokens Spent:
Hateshinai 300 (DM Nagato)
+10 (+5 MOD) to WIS 250 (DM Kankuro)
Demonic Earth Suppression Seal 20 (DM Kankuro)
Ring of Suspension 65 (DM Kankuro)

Last edited by DM Zetsu on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsu
Jounin
Zetsu

Eladar Hateshinai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eladar Hateshinai   Eladar Hateshinai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 am

Hateshinai
Eladar Hateshinai Tattoo800x600

.:: INTRODUCTION ::.
The Hateshinai clan of the earth country has. throughout the years. been known and recognized as one of the strongest clans. The clan possess a bloodline named "Shigai bijutsu" which transfers to "Body art". The clan is also known for their amazing sealing abilities, and has many powerful sealing jutsus hidden among the clansmen.

The clan itself used to be the leaders of the entire earth country until the final battle with the fire country and the Uchiha clan. Which led to the end of the clan wars and the creations of hidden villages.

The Hateshinai stayed high up in earth country society. Until the clan was attacked by Kamizui Ratara, a man who wanted to overthrow the kage and claim right to Iwagakure. Only young childeren were spared and the Hateshinai clan suffered the worst set back since the end of the clan wars. Nowadays the clan is only around the size of 20 shinobi whom only control the bloodline's abilities halfly. Still, the clan fights for survival and to make their clan grand once again.

The bloodline of the Hateshinai clan. The Hateshinai have chakra sensitive skin that can absorb chakra and objects. The clans natural perfection with seals comes from the first man whom possessed the bloodline and learned that with his bloodline he could absorb and seal jutsus or objects inside his skin. When something is absorbed the jutsu or object is painted into his skin like a tattoo. The stronger the user is, the stronger the bloodline is. The strongst of the Hateshinai clan can fit around a thousand tattoos on his body.
The fact that they can absorb jutsus and chakra make the Hateshinai extremely strong, without needing hand seals for jutsu and not needing to dodge attacks anymore they seem unbeatable. The Hateshinai clan loathes the Uchiha clan and vice versa, due to them being ultimate rivals of one another.

.:: INNATE ::.
[Strong Bloodline]
+ 20 CP
[Shigai Bijutsu]
Lvl 15: + 3 ATK / DEF, - 2 Jutsu CP Costs (Min. 1). Create 2 C-RANK Fuinjutsu (DM Approval Required)
Lvl 25: + 4 ATK / DEF, - 3 Jutsu CP Costs (Min. 1), Create 2 B-RANK Fuinjutsu (DM Approval Required)
Lvl 35: + 5 ATK / DEF, - 4 Jutsu CP Costs (Min. 1). Create 2 A-RANK Fuinjutsu (DM Approval Required)

[Ninja Toolbag]
6 Kunai / 3 Shuriken / 1 Ninja Wire / 2 Explosive Tags / 1 Chakra Pill

.:: ABILITY ::.
[Chakra Absorbing Skin, Unlocked at Genin]

5 CP Cost, WIS based Block + 2, If Successful Absorb an ATK for later use at no CP Cost (Duration until used or End of Battle). Can be used to Nullify Physical Stuns on User.
Lvl 15: Max 1 Absorbed ATKs
Lvl 25: Max 3 Absorbed ATKs
Lvl 35: Max 5 Absorbed ATKs

[Fast-Cast, Unlocked at Chunin]
When re-using an Absorbed ATK, increase the roll by +2.

[Multi-Cast]
5 Cp) Use all stored ATKs at once, limit of up to 5 ATKs based on any of the following Combos: (- 1 Roll per ATK used)
Lvl 15: Multi-Cast 3 Tools / 3 D-RANK / 2 C-RANK / 2 B-RANK
Lvl 25: Multi-Cast 4 Tools / 4 D-RANK / 3 C-RANK / 3 B-RANK / 2 A-RANK
Lvl 35: Multi-Cast 5 Tools / 5 D-RANK / 4 C-RANK / 3 B-RANK / 2 A-RANK / 1 S-RANK
Back to top Go down
Zetsu
Jounin
Zetsu

Eladar Hateshinai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eladar Hateshinai   Eladar Hateshinai EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:59 am

FÅ«injutsu

Spoiler:

Doton Jutsu

Spoiler:

Raiton Jutsu
Spoiler:

Enhancement Jutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content