NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryuza Nobasu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:36 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† Character Sheet †

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryuza Nobasu 45149-10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contents:
I) Background

II) Appearance

III) Personality

IV) Abilities

V) Jutsu

VI) Purchase Sheet

VII) Mission List

Last edited by Renegade93 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† I : BACKGROUND †

Ryuza Nobasu Skyrim10

.:: QUOTES ::.

“Everyone is meant for something great. However, one is rarely born into greatness. Most must seek it out for themselves."
.:: HISTORY ::.

Ishiki no Sato and the Legend of Ryuza Nobasu
Three years ago…

Ishiki no Sato, the village of the stone tree, was located on a remote island unmarked on world maps possessed by the people residing in the greater part of the world. Its namesake comes from the stone tree that stretches 25 feet into the sky. The stone tree provides a base for the Ryuza, the dragon constellation. Every year it was blessed with plentiful harvest, pleasant climate, and peaceful separation from the war-torn world located far away from the shores which kept it safe. Life was simple in this small village but it was also good. Most importantly Ishiki no Sato was the home of the one they call Ryuza Nobasu. Ishiki no Sato was my home and this is my story.

Ryuza Nobasu Minito10

It was another wonderful day and my mother had sent me into the mountains to gather medicinal herbs for her to use at her clinic where she preformed the tasks of the village’s healer. It was a noble profession and donations from her patients consisted primarily of food for our family and toys for my two younger siblings, Ibishi and Aki. My father, on the other hand, worked hard as chief woodsman. His primary task was to lead a group of himself alongside fifteen strong and reliable men miles away from home to the great forest where they harvested a season’s supply of wood with which they would return several weeks after departure, carried upon shabby wheelbarrows and great wooden platforms that made the tell tale noise of the gigantic wooden wheels upon which they traveled. The return of the woodsmen, also known as Keizu Saikai, was always a huge event for the families of the woodcutters who made up the party. Lumber harvesting was a dangerous however necessary profession and it was not uncommon for the group to return with fewer numbers than they had departed. At the very least it could be counted on that there would be many injuries that required treatment and that is why I am here, in the mountains, hunting down the rarer herbs that only grow this time of year this high into the mountains. I was filled with both excitements for the chance to see my father again and worry for the possibility that I may have already seen him for the last time on the day of the departure. These emotions impeded my progress and made herb collecting even more time consuming than usual. By the time I had collected a sufficient amount of herbs it was already late into the afternoon and I could feel the temperature begin to fall as I hurried back to the village as fast as my legs would take me. Before I had climbed the final hill impeding my vision of the village I could hear the reassuring sound of the gigantic tree bearing platform that I had nicknamed Etai-Uma, Nature’s Steed. I gained a second wind and ran as fast as I could to the village having to stop multiple times along the way to stoop and recover herbs that had fallen from the basket as a result of my running downhill towards the village. When I arrived at my home I didn’t so much as pause to catch my breath before tossing the basket against the wooden wall of our shed and embracing my father. Later that night, the festivities began.

Ryuza Nobasu 45645610

I watched the fireworks shoot high into the air, lighting up the night sky and making intricate designs as I reminisced about the memories alongside of the many times that my father told me “Son, you are destined for things far greater than this village, remember that”. The entire village had gathered for the occasion for even those who had no family in the woodcutter’s pack were grateful for the risk they took to bring the vital supplies to them which allowed them to cook their food and keep warm in the winter months. My father rose before the entire village and once again told the story of the great stone tree, Ishiki. It was a legend that had been told at each Keizu Saikai for as long as people could remember and it spoke of how a rebellious tree chose to grow far away from the forest atop the cliff overlooking out village. The tree stretched higher and higher into the air, doing its best to defy the gods and touch the stars. It had grown thousands of feet into the air and was visible from all places of the world and finally it touched gods’ domain. The gods had warned it many times before to do as it was told but it refused to listen. The moment it finally touched the heavens it was turned to stone. For the gods had taken from it the one thing it held most precious, freedom. They then shrunk it down to be as large as any other tree in the forest. Forever since it has remained trapped in its stone form atop the hill, forever suffering the consequences of defying the gods’ will. After the story was told the villagers began returning to their homes for another night’s sleep after which they would return to their peaceful and ideal lives, or so they thought.

Ryuza Nobasu 1715810

The entire village woke up house by house to the ringing of a bell as the watchman ran through the village, raising the alarm for the first time in sixty two years. The watchman job was a position reserved for the quickest and tallest family father in the village. For it was the watchman’s task to alert the village of outsiders coming in from sea. We all gathered around the great fire pit where the previous night’s festival had been held. Young ones were grappling their mothers and some wept softly as their mothers hummed soothing tunes to calm their nerves. Even though the little ones couldn’t comprehend what the watchman was saying, we could all feel the same sense of danger closing in on us and drawing nearer every moment like a last breath preceding death.

“They’ve come with ships”, he said. “They come with steel armor and red eyes, like the great demons of hell themselves. They come with weapons that glimmer in the moonlight and an aura of evil.”

A loud commotion erupted from those gathered. Weapons, armor and war were not concepts unknown to us but they were categorized among things that most of us had never laid eyes upon, much less used. There were only a few mature men in the village had ever been trained in the art of combat and those who had were sworn to secrecy regarding their identities or what they learned. It was rumored that those tasked with our village’s defense in one such case were blessed by the gods with extraordinary gifts among which was included control over the very elements themselves, a possibility which was unimaginable to the majority of us. The noise faded as a voice rose above the others, demanding that all be silent. None could identify the speaker until the stepped onto a wooden platform and addressed us all. I was shocked as I looked into the eyes of the one who claimed to have been trusted as captain of the Ishiki no Sato’s warriors. I was shocked as I looked into the eyes of my father.

He smiled at me and told me to be calm before continuing. I couldn’t have spoken if I had wanted to; my tongue betrayed me as I was left without words while my father rallied with warriors of the village.
“Warriors, our time of duty has arrived. Our long hours training in the Konkasua woods have all been leading up to this day. I ask our families and our friends not to be afraid, but I know that I need not ask that of you for you were born without fear. I now ask you to present yourselves. Present yourselves and say your farewells to your families, for many of us shall not return.”

To the surprise of all gathered, each and every woodsman rose from where they were seated and bowed to their families, speaking in low tones. Some wives clung to their husbands, others simply nodded their understanding. Soon they had left the crowd to some unknown place and my father was sure to follow. Before then he approached my mother and I and instructed us to lead the villagers into the mountains where we were to remain for three days time before returning home. I had never felt so terrified and at the same time I had never felt so brave. I nodded and brought my trembling mother up by her hand and lead her to our home where I began to pack provisions. Every family had eventually left to do the same. Late into that night the entire village excluding the warriors was singing hymns of bravery and prayer for those were to stay behind. Lanterns swayed from side to side as we became one large mass heading into the mountains. Only the little ones were able to sleep that night. I suppose the ignorance of youth is truthfully a blissful one. In the midst of the first night following the evacuation of the village I was tired and restless. I couldn’t bear to think of what had become of my father or the others but the more I tried not to think of it, the harder it became. Eventually I had concluded that I had no other choice. After leaving a note claiming to be collecting barriers for food, I stole away in the midst of the night and made my way towards the village. I only hoped I wasn’t too late.

My mother didn’t raise a coward and her mother didn’t raise a fool. It was only a matter of time before she realized where I had gone but I knew it would be over by then, for better or for worse. I was only fifteen at the time and I hadn’t an idea what help I might have thought I could be but I wouldn’t stand by and do nothing. I reached the village before I realized it, having been far away from the world and buried within my thoughts. Immediately the sounds of clashing metal reached my ears and I climbed the hill upon which the Ishiki stood as fast as I could and laid eyes upon weapons for the first time. My father and the others had been practicing for the battle that lied ahead before they saw me after which they all immediately stopped. My father approached me with a furious look in his eyes and demanded to know why I had come. I explained to him that I wanted to help and he told me that I would be more a hindrance than anything. He told me that the enemy, while slowed by their numbers and equipment, would be upon the village at any moment. I could tell he was about to send me back into the mountains but we both knew that there wasn’t enough time for that. He sent me to hide in the shed aside which the basket of herbs still resided. I did as I was told, bending to the superior authority of my father. It wouldn’t be much longer before my life was changed forever.

A few hours later I could hear the stomps of an organized group of people, smaller than I had imagined, enter the village. I could see everything, from a crack in the shed, once they entered the town square. I was close enough to hear the conversation between what was apparently the invaders’ leader and my father, who had taken his position on the opposite end of the square with his fellow warriors. The man said that he was a mercenary from a group called The Iron Leviathan. He said that they had come to take from us an artifact rumored to be hidden inside of the stone tree. Only then did it strike me that none of us knew why they had come until this moment, and only then did it strike me that it was now certain that nothing less than bloodshed was going to occur. While the stone tree was only the namesake of the town and a figurehead for an amusing folk tale to most of the village, it was also a dearly beloved treasure for some few people including my father. Some believed it was our village’s duty as a community to protect the tree so that it might stand as an example to all, the consequences of defying a god’s will. My father told the iron clan man that he could not have whatever it was that he desired and without further attempt at negotiation the man, followed by his followers, drew his blade and gave the order to teach the meddling peasants not to interfere with matters beyond themselves. As soon as my father and his comrades had drawn their weapons, the battle commenced. It was like nothing I could ever have imagined. Several men from each side yelled unfamiliar phrases and followed their shouts with incredible displays of power. It was like men had suddenly become dragons as they breathed flame, threw wind, called lightning, commanded earth, and charmed water. Those who did not do such things performed intricate combinations with their blades. They seemed to have invented a dance specifically tailored to be used with the blade. It was far more intriguing than it was frightening and I couldn’t peel my unblinking eyes away. My father and his men were inevitably pushed back as both sides suffered casualties, leaving men dead and dieing on the ground as the others resumed combat without pause. As they began to withdraw to the cliff they were pursued by the unfamiliar men. I freed myself from the shed and swiftly followed the progress, eager to witness more of what I had seen. I hid myself around the corner of a home at the foot of the cliff and watched on for several minutes until there were not but three men remaining of the village’s warriors who were surrounded by the enemy. My father began to climb the stone tree, higher and higher until her rose unto the tallest branch and threw his blade to the ground. The last two of his comrades were killed in an instant and the many foes remaining watched the man who had apparently surrendered himself. This is where my namesake came from. My father reached his hands into the sky and for a brief moment he appeared to have held the Ryuza in his hands, seeming to touch the gods themselves before bringing his hands together and shouting another of those foreign phrases. He called all of the elements to him and looked me directly in the eyes for no longer than a moment which seemed like an eternity. Then he was gone. With a brilliant and blinding flash of light he disappeared. I rubbed my eyes fiercely and looked up several seconds later slowly regaining my eyesight. The tree had been split in half and a blade remained levitating in the middle of it all. Around the tree only one man remained, the leader of the band of invaders was still standing and reaching out to this glorious looking blade. All his men had perished and nothing remained of their bodies. Just before he was able to grasp it, the entire thing shattered and like shooting stars, each of the pieces were sent far away from the island in all directions, spread across the seas to places unknown. The man clenched his fist and turned about. His mask was gone, thrown away by the explosion that had occurred. His face bore nothing less than pure anger. He has lost many men and the artifact, so close to his reach had evaded him still. It was then that he looked me in the eyes and I could see it. He had lost much but he was determined not to return home empty handed. The similarities between my father and I were so apparent that it would take a fool not to see the relation between us. It was at that moment that I was engulfed with fear. My father had died before my very eyes, and now approached the man whom had suffered equally as much from his sacrifice. I was certain that with me he would get his revenge. It wasn’t until he approached me that I understood his true intent. He saw my father who was to him one of the greatest warriors he had ever had the honor of battling against. To me I was not but a seed that needed properly upbringing in order to become an equally great if not greater warrior. If he had said anything other than those words I may have preferred death over what my life is today. Alas, he did speak those words. He said to me, “Boy, you are destined for things far greater than this village”. Then he asked me to come with him… and so I did.

Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† II : APPEARANCE †

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ryuza Nobasu 2423_l10 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RACE:
Caucasian - Slightly Tanned Skin from working outdoors often during his childhood.
BIRTHDAY:
April 16th
HEIGHT:
184.2 cm
WEIGHT:
74.2 kg
BLOOD TYPE:
A+
EYES:
A blue, contrasting with his hair
HAIR:
Black Hair, groomed often to maintain best appearances
SKIN:
Slightly Tanned – Tough from working manual labor
VOICE:
Heavy Set - Not unusually deep
BUILD:
Heavy Build that is toned from a lifetime of training and hard work
OUTFITS:
Although trained for mobility in heavy armor, he'll tank any chance he gets to wear normal civilian clothing when he is going out of his way to avoid conflict.

Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14
† III : PERSONALITY †

Ryuza Nobasu 2422_l10

ALIAS:
NA
RELATIVES:
No known blood relatives but considered part of the Iron Leviathan family.
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Heterosexual
CLASSIFICATION:
Recruit - Iron Leviathan
AFFILIATION:
The Iron Leviathan
Completing missions, relaxing on his time off, and making aquaintances.
DISLIKES:
Words without action, cowardice, and crabs.
GOALS:
??? - Master "The Way of the Vanguard"
??? - Master Kenjutsu
??? - Acquire a Legendary Weapon.
??? - Become a recognized individual
??? - Become a Veteran (C rank)
??? - Become an Artisan (B rank)
??? - Become an Elite (A rank)
??? - Become a Master (S rank)
Life Mission To become a well known name in the Mercenary world, reknown for being reliable for getting the job done.
BEHAVIOR: Coming Soon
THEME SONGS:

Coming Soon

† FRIEND / ENEMY †

# 1
-
-
# 2
-
-
# 3
-
-
# 4
-
-
# 5
-
-
# 6
-
-
# 7
-
-
# 8
-
-
# 9
-
-

Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† IV : ABILITIES †

Ryuza Nobasu User2210
LVL:

CLASS:

15 Bard
HP:

??/??
CP:

??/??
CLAN:

True name unknown
AFFINITY:

[1] Medical / [2] ??? / [3] ???
FOCUS:

[1] Kenjutsu / [2] Taijutsu / [3] Medical
JOB:

Recruit
POWERSET:

.:: INNATE ::.
Vanguard
200 Tokens + 100 Token Upgrade

Ryuza Nobasu Gm_sky10

.::INTRODUCTION::.
The Iron Leviathan rarely brings young members into their community, but when they do then it is often the worst change that the child ever experiences. They thrown into a completely different world where happiness loses its meaning and they are conditioned to extreme levels. Their every waking hour is filled with brutal and rigorous training which never loses but only gains in pace. They are brought up to be specialists in fields suiting their talents and they are taught that their freedom can only be gained through their initiation and service to the Iron Leviathan hierarchy. At the same time they are not left unappreciated. Their failures are severely punished yes, but their accomplishments are even more greatly rewarded. They are taught that although they bring money in for their missions, their true task is to display an aura of expertise and professionalism the likes of which nobody has ever seen. To garner respect for the guild is to garner respect for one’s self. Lastly, and most importantly, those lucky enough to be accepted as a brother by The Iron Leviathan can never leave.

In Ryuza’s case, his humble beginnings lead to a further irregularity. He knew nothing of the art of espionage which occasionally works against him in the field. When possible, he is assigned to other kinds of assignments. His experience in a village where cooperation was key gave him extensive knowledge of diplomacy on a personal level. Although he had some previous exposure to diplomacy, it took extensive training to accustom him to the art of diplomacy on a global scale. His best area was combat however, he seemed to share his father’s natural talent in combat. Most importantly, he was not exposed to the cultural limits of the main continents from which the grand majority of mercenaries, samurai, and shinobi came. He was free to experiment in foreign tactics that have proven before to be superior in many ways. While it did accentuate the lack of skill he has in the art of stealth, it also improved upon the natural talent he had in his chosen combat style of weapon mastery and the ability to appear an authority figure to those around him. He was trained to use foreign styles of arms and armor. Heavy equipment that provided additional protection while allowing him to maintain suitable mobility but at the cost of creating abundant noise due to being made of materials not suited for the subtle tactics employed by shinobi in espionage assignments.

.:: INNATE ::.
[Professionalism Training]

Lvl 15: + 10 HP pool, + 1 STR/CON rolls, Additional +1 when using Kenjutsu and Vanguard Techniques
Lvl 25: + 15 HP pool, + 2 STR/CON rolls, Additional +1 when using Kenjutsu and Vanguard Techniques
Lvl 35: + 20 HP pool, + 3 STR/CON rolls, Additional +2 when using Kenjutsu and Vanguard Techniques
Note: To use vanguard techniques, one must be using proper equipment, which severely hampers one’s ability to perform any variation of stealth or trap utilization.

[Vanguard Specialization]
Lvl 15: 2 DR, + 1 HP Regen
Lvl 25: 4 DR, + 2 HP Regen
Lvl 35: 6 DR, + 3 HP Regen

[Toolbag]
6 Kunai / 3 Shuriken / 2 Ninja Wire / 1 Explosive Tag / 1 Smoke Bomb / 1 Chakra Pill

.:: Ability ::.
[Caminus Magnam Weaponry]

Weapons are a Vanguard’s bread and butter, when combined with advanced equipment granted to them at higher ranks, they become one man armies. They are taught to avoid limiting themselves to a single type of weapon, and as such they are trained beyond simple proficiency in a number of types of weaponry. These weapons are forged in a facility known only to the Iron Leviathan as the Caminus Magnam or Grand Forge. These weapons are considered vastly superior due to their impressive craftsmanship but have been enhanced with chakra that only allows themselves to be wielded by Vanguards. Lastly, each Vanguard is taught to store a number of weapons on their person so they are never caught off guard.

Note: Any kind of weapon can be made in the Caminus Magnam, but each one costs 5 tokens. For example, an arsenal consisting of 2 daggers, a short sword, a quarterstaff, a spear, and a halberd costs a total of 30 tokens. This can be applied to custom weaponry. These tokens do not cost towards the character limit.

Small Weaponry
Lvl 15: 1d10+2 - Negatives: None, Dual Wield - Negatives: -2, Dual Wield Damage: 1d10 / 1d6
Lvl 25: 2d6+2 - Negatives: None, Dual Wield - Negatives: -2, Dual Wield Damage: 2d6 / 1d6
Lvl 35: 2d10+2 - Negatives: None, Dual Wield - Negatives: -2, Dual Wield Damage: 2d8 / 1d10

Medium Weaponry
Lvl 15: 1d10+2 - Negatives: None, Dual Wield - Negatives: -2, Dual Wield Damage: 1d10 / 1d6
Lvl 25: 2d6+2 - Negatives: None, Dual Wield - Negatives: -2, Dual Wield Damage: 2d6 / 1d6
Lvl 35: 2d10+2 - Negatives: None, Dual Wield - Negatives: -2, Dual Wield Damage: 2d8 / 1d10

Large Weaponry
Lvl 15: 2d6+2 - Negatives: -1
Lvl 25: 2d8+2 - Negatives: -1
Lvl 35: 2d12+2 - Negatives: -1

Current Weaponry
Windmill Blade ~ Large (Bought from DM Hayate)

.:: 100 Token UPGRADE ::.

[Unstoppable]
Vanguards are the first ones into a battle and the last ones out. Because of this expectation they are trained to endure especially lengthy and exhausting engagements. As part of this training, they are taught to escape or dismantle traps and abilities that would otherwise leave them unable to continue a battle.
level 15: +1 to rolls against stuns
level 25: +2 to rolls against stuns
level 35: +3 to rolls against stuns

[Vanguard’s Techniques]
(Require DM Approval)
Lvl 15: Create, + 2 D-RANK / + 1 C-RANK / + 1 B-RANK
Lvl 25: Create, + 1 D-RANK / + 1 C-RANK / + 1 B-RANK / + 1 A-RANK
Lvl 35: Create, + 1 D-RANK / + 1 C-RANK / + 1 B-RANK / + 1 A-RANK / + 1 S-RANK
Note: Vanguard techniques can only be used while using Heavy Vanguard equipment. This equipment, while worn, gives a -50 to hide, move silently, and set trap skill rolls.
POWERSET APPROVED

EQUIPMENT:

[3] Kunai Knives
[1] Combat Kunai
[3] Shuriken
[1] Explosion Tag
[1] Ninja Wire
[1] Chakra Pill
RECORD:

-----------------------------------------------

Normal Fights (1v1)

.:: Wins ::.
[ 1 ]

Ryuza Nobasu (genin) vs Kyria Kyouaku (genin)

.:: Losses ::.
[ 1 ]

Ryuza Nobasu (genin) vs Shisoko Kawoto (genin)

.:: Ties ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Kills ::.
[ 0 ]

Other Fights (2v2, 3v3, 1v2, 2v1, 1v3, etc,.)

.:: Wins ::.
[ 1 ]

Ryuza Nobasu (genin), Kiyane Otokura (genin), and Okayama Keiko (genin) vs Elebril Senju (genin), Kaito Senju (genin), and Shirou Nara-Ukia (genin)

Ryuza Nobasu (genin) and Litchi Kaguya (genin) vs Elebril Senju (genin)

.:: Losses ::.
[ 1 ]

Ryuza Nobasu (genin) and Kiyane Otokura (genin) vs Elebril Senju (genin), Litchi Kaguya (genin), and Eladar (genin)

.:: Ties ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Kills ::.
[ 0 ]

MISSIONS:

TOTAL: 0
- E RANK: 1
- D RANK: 0
- C RANK: 3
- B RANK: 0
- A RANK: 0
- S RANK: 0

Character Stat Sheet
    Below is the Both In Character and Out of character power for the character in her entire Mercenary career and length of time being made. How the guide works is 1 is D-Rank (5 Mod) Threat Level, 2 is C-Rank (10 Mod) Threat Level, 3 is B-Rank (15 Mod) Threat Level, 4 is A-Rank (20 Mod) Threat Level, and 5 is S-Rank (25 Mod) Threat Level. From this you can then keep a fairly accurate measurement of your charaters total threat level, whether or not your character is actually that rank of threat is purely up to IC consequences and the DM Team however. In General if your Total has reached a total number amount of 35+ it's Safe to at least Request S-Rank from the Team, but generally you want to wait until a bit Higher such as 40+ in total. (On a Note, if a Character has a Mod between the two 'threat ranks' such as having a 9 mod, then just put 1.5, if you have a 14 mod, put a 2.5, ext.) In general, Wisdom is Ninjutsu, Dex/Str is Tai/Ken, Int is Gen/Int, Strength is Strength, Dexterity is Speed, Constitution is Stamina, Charisma is Medical, Wisdom + Dex/2 is Hand Seals. (Keep in Mind, these are Mods with Items Only ... if you have a +5 dex, or a +5 atk/def passive, whatever, don't count it on this. Do not count passive bonuses, defeats the purpose of the chart if it includes such things, because then when your A-Rank but with a +5 your magically suddenly S-Rank which isn't correct.)

Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Kenjutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand Seals Total
Unknown 0.5 1.5 1.5 0.5 0.5 1.5 0.5 1.5 0.5 8.5
Acknowledged ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Regular ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Elite ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Master ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Leader ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Last edited by Renegade93 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 am; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† V : JUTSU & TRAITS †

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ryuza Nobasu 65962810

Academy

Spoiler:

Kenjutsu

Spoiler:

Medical

Spoiler:

Last edited by Renegade93 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† VI : Purchase Sheet †

Ryuza Nobasu Panda-10

~~Purchase Record~~
200 Tokens for Vanguard Power Set (counted towards cap)
0 Tokens for Chakra Pill (Easter gift from Epitaph)

Character Cap 200/500

Last edited by Renegade93 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Renegade93
Chuunin
Renegade93

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 am

Ryuza Nobasu Coolte14

† VII : Mission List †

Ryuza Nobasu Scroll10

~~Mission List~~
The Demon Blade Arc -

Serpents in the Field (C rank Standard) (Complete) (3/30/2012) (DM Hashirama - Kumo) Double Gold!!

Miscellaneous -

The Sinndicate (C rank Assassination) (Complete) (3/31/2012 - 4/1/2012) (DM Hayate - Red Legion)
The Innformant (C rank Assassination) (Complete) (4/5/2012) (DM Hayate - Red Legion)
The Experiminnts (D rank Bodyguard) (Complete) (4/6/2012) (DM Hayate - Konoha)
Assassinating _____ (A rank Assassination) (In Progress) (4/17/2012 - Present) (DM Tobi - Samurai)
Bandits in Fire Country (C rank Battlefield) (Complete) (4/20/2012) (DM Zabuza - Konoha)
Bandit Base in Water Country (C rank Battlefield) (Complete) (4/21/2012) (DM Zabuza - Red Legion)

Player -

Letter for the prince of the Uchiha (E rank Standard) (Complete) (4/9/2012 - 4/17/2012) (Elebril Senju - Konoha)
Wedding Guard (E rank Bodyguard) (Complete) (4/9/2012) (Elebril Senju - Konoha)
Battle on the Docks (D rank Battlefield) (Complete) (4/10/2012) (Kemuri - Red Legion)
Defending Waifu (E rank Bodyguard) (Complete) (4/11/2012) (Midori Uchiha - Kumo)
Legionnaires in Fire North (D rank Battlefield) (Complete) (4/12/2012) (Midori Uchiha - Kumo)
Healing Mao (E rank Standard) (Complete (4/23/2012) (Midori Uchiha - Kumo)

Requested -

Promotion!! (E rank Standard) (Complete) (3/31/2012) (DM Hashirama - Suna)

Mission Summary:
Konoha - 4
Kumo - 4
Suna - 1
Iwa - 0
Red Legion & Samurai - 4 (5)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuza Nobasu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuza Nobasu   Ryuza Nobasu Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuza Nobasu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Narutoverse: New Century Biographies-
Jump to: