NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazuhiko Aburame Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

Kazuhiko Aburame Journal Empty
PostSubject: Kazuhiko Aburame Journal   Kazuhiko Aburame Journal EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Entry One;

Today started slowly, but it was an important day nonetheless. Today marked the start of my journey as a ninja. I met a fellow Shinobi named Shirori, a male, while wandering the village. They seem nice enough, more a physical type. Glasses too, possible reduced eyesight. After a meal Miko-Sensei happened upon us and an Uchiha. We were drafted as a team to help assist with the annual fish migration and taught individualized Jutsus. I learned Swarming Formation with notable aptitude, besting even the Uchiha who seemed oddly inept. After some time of fending off marauding birds, a much larger bird attacked and dunked the Uchiha in the water, after some back and forth my bugs managed to devour the bird entirely. I, a lowly humble Aburame bested an Uchiha, the Hokage would be proud. I will endeavor to continue my service to Konoha so that my Clan's Honor may one day rise to rest alongside the likes of the Hyuuga and the Uchiha.

Met a blind Hyuuga also, seems to feel like her own value is very little. I intend to try and befriend her. Change her mind. Regardless of what her clan says no person should mean more than any other.

Back to top Go down
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

PostSubject: Re: Kazuhiko Aburame Journal   Kazuhiko Aburame Journal EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Entry Two;

Had another mission today. Ran into this one by chance looking for Shiori. Bandit sprawl, some kind of smuggling ring. Saved a commoner. Managed to out perform the others fairly well, the jutsu Miko-sempai taught me was very helpful. Need to work on my sensing more, have to be more accurate and precise. Met the blind Hyuuga's main family counter-part. Loud, brash abrasive person, as expected. Shiori and I work well together. Will try to get partnered with him when we advance to that point.
Back to top Go down
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

PostSubject: Re: Kazuhiko Aburame Journal   Kazuhiko Aburame Journal EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:30 am

Entry Three;

Had another mission today. Lot has happened...I'm in Shikoiko now with Sumiko and Shiori, and now Jin a former Suna. he proved his mettle today, we had to kill a dojutsu Suna genin, I still have his regular eyes. My duties grow ever darker...I must endure. I must grow and succeed, I will not fail my clan, unwelcome though I may be. I will prove even an impure can have value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuhiko Aburame Journal   Kazuhiko Aburame Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazuhiko Aburame Journal
Page 1 of 1