NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission Report: Extraction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X3naW4rriorPr1ncess
Genin

Mission Report: Extraction Empty
PostSubject: Mission Report: Extraction   Mission Report: Extraction EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:35 am

Title (Sneaky Sins in Sand!) - (C)

I was assigned as leader of the second squad for the extraction mission to recover Sergeant Mate Itsuda before he gave up vital intelligence.

Squad 2 followed in Squad 1's wake looking for an opportunity and found our way deeper into the camp while Squad 1 was fighting. We found prisoners being interrogated but weren't able to rescue them because we were already in motion and co-coordinating an effective intervention without a planning phase was beyond our skill as we hadn't worked together before.

The Kunoichi coordinating the interrogation left to interrogate two 'officers' and Squad B followed and explored the cave structure that had been hidden by Jutsu. We killed several of the enemy soldiers by guile and stealth and I adopted a disguise to preserve some cover for our flank.

I'shmel was scouting with Squad 1 when they caught up with us and said he'd found someone that needed extraction so I took that role, after finding that it wasn't the target but that he wasn't aware of where the target was. I made the mistake of assuming that meant our target wasn't there and worked on getting him out.

Afterward I found out that the target had to be killed to prevent interrogation and that the mission was considered successful by the barest pass. I was told never to leave my Squad like that again.

We did extract Corporal Takayama (or Lieutenant) for debrief and hopefully he has some information about his captors.

Izumi Yoshida
Back to top Go down
Cassanova
Special Jounin

Mission Report: Extraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Report: Extraction   Mission Report: Extraction EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:05 am

((DM Jiraiya Note: 2 RP tokens Awarded))
Back to top Go down

Mission Report: Extraction
Page 1 of 1