NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Submission Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Submission Format Empty
PostSubject: Submission Format   Submission Format EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm

FOR SLOTS
Code:
[b]NAME[/b]
[i]RP HERE[/i]
[b]Base I: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Upgrade I: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Upgrade II: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Note:[/b] [i]N/A[/i]

FOR JUTSU
Code:
[b]NAME[/b]
[i]RP HERE[/i]
[b]Type: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Rank: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Cost: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Effect: [/b][i][/i]
[b]Note:[/b] [i]N/A[/i]

Slot Example:

Jutsu Example:

Don't know what these mean, or need a bit more clarification?: Rules & Guidelines

In light of a few new changes, I'd like to kindly ask people to follow two simple formats for submissions, which will take the ease off of Mechanics DM's backs, knowing exactly what people want. The format will be as follows in your Topic Name.

[Village] - Character name (Player Name) - Submission [Type]

As an Example: [Sunagakure] - Johnny Tanaka (That One Guy) - Jutsu (Taijutsu/Ninjutsu) or [Konohagakure] - Jimmy Tanaka (The Other Guy) - Slot Submission (No Type)

Please, use this format and it'll make things run a lot easier for DMs and players alike. It's easier to sort through and find the submissions when and where, and if we sort by village it can narrow things down even further, and even help the RP Mechanics. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Senpai
Special Jounin
The Senpai

Submission Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Submission Format   Submission Format EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Small Update. Please Read.
Back to top Go down

Submission Format
Page 1 of 1