NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seaddx
Genin
Seaddx

Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman Empty
PostSubject: Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman   Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:00 am

Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman Mage__magical_belly_dancer_by_jackettt-d5aozp0
.: Table Of Contents :.

.: I - Table Of Contents :.

.: II - General Information :.

.: III - Bingo Book Information :.

.: IV - Clan Information :.

.: V - Known Jutsu :.

.: VI - Custom Extras :.

.: VII - Purchases :.

.: VIII - Inspirations :.

.: IX - Other Information :.

Back to top Go down
Seaddx
Genin
Seaddx

PostSubject: Re: Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman   Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:13 am

.: General Information :.

.: Name :.
Mekura, Satsuishi

.: Alias :.
Blind Swordsman

.: Birthday :.
April 4th

.: Age :.

.: Eye color :.
Unknown, Covered by blindfold

.: Hair colour :.
True color unknown, artificially colored Green.

.: Height :.
5'8

.: Weight :.
145 lbs

.: Blood Type :.
O+

.: Likes :.
Standing in sandstorms, feels the sand on his feet. Honing his blade.

.: Dislikes :.
People who try to look beneath his blindfold, people who look down on his blindness.

.: Family :.
N/A

.: Sexual Orientation :.
Heterosexual

.: Marital Status :.
N/A

.: Tattoos :.
Multiple lines of archiac kanji running down his back, similar kanji can be found on his sword.

.: Friends / Foes :.
Rated on a -10 to +10 Scale
-10 Being Hate, +10 Being Love

.: Friends :.

.: Foes :.

.: Background :.

.: Theme Songs :.

:
Back to top Go down
Seaddx
Genin
Seaddx

PostSubject: Re: Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman   Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 am

.: Bingo Book Information :.

.: Village :.
Sunagakure

.: Rank :.
Genin

.: Job/Occupation :.
--

.: Element(s) :.
Earth/Wind/Passive Kenjutsu

.: Attack Style :.
Kenjutsu

.: Toolbag :.
Nodachi

.: Squad :.

.: Sensei :.

.: Goals :.
() Master the Violet Armament
() Explore the deepest parts of the desert
.: Life Goals :.
() Spread the fame of his bloodline.

.: Nindo :.
“You see my weaknesses because I wear them on my sleeve, I see yours because you tremble at the sight of me.”

.: Skills :.
Skill List

SkillStat ModifierBonus From StatPoints AllocatedTotal Score
AcrobaticsDEX+0
AppraiseINT+0
BluffINT+0
ClimbSTR+257
DecipherINT
DiplomacyWIS+0
Disable DeviceDEX+2+24
DisciplineSTR+257
ForgeryINT
Handle AnimalWIS+0
IntimidateINT/STR (Highest)+257
LoreINT+0
Knowledge (Nature)INT
Knowledge (Local)INT
Knowledge (Religion)INT
Knowledge (History)INT
LinguisticsINT
PerceptionWIS+0
PerformWIS+0
RideDEX+1
Sense MotiveWIS+0
Slight of HandDEX
SurvivalWIS+0
SwimSTR+257
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Seaddx
Genin
Seaddx

PostSubject: Re: Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman   Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:30 am

[Mekura no Horo]

Blind Wanderers

The Mekura no Horo have a special way to see the world. Delving into the elements of both Earth and Wind have granted the knowledge to see through the vibrations of earth and the subtle changes of air currents. Almost like instinct this sensation has been bonded to their blood and passed down through generations. It isn't rare to see a Mekura no Horo walking barefoot even on the hottest surfaces, or stand shirtless to feel the wind on their skin even in the midst of the fiercest dust storms. Their skin is their sight, and even the most subtle of changes is felt.

Base I: Mekura no Horo start with Earth and Wind chakra each creating 1 E-rank, Specialties are (Earth: HP DR/Physical Detection) and (Wind: Crit Range/Bonus to Rolls) [1 PP]
Upgrade I: May detect others up to (1) Area away. [1 PP]
Upgrade II: +3 to Physical and Chakra Detection [1 PP]

Violet Armament

The Mekura no Horo have a keen insight on various ways to view the world, and have adapted their bodies to immediately react when faced with danger. The senses of Sound and Touch have been honed to such a degree that blindness is no longer a hinderence, and some of the Mekura no Horo are able to see even more than someone with eyes. In order to survive in the desert filled with dangers they have developed a unique weapon that is handed down from warrior to warrior. Some say these are cursed weapons, that cause more harm the the owner of the weapon than to enemies, but the strongest of the clan have been seen to demolish scores of enemies at the peak of their training.

Each weapon that is bestowed on the clan member is different, some have murderous katana from ages past, while some have massive wooden staves that look unassuming. Regardless of the form, the basic effects of each weapon are the same. The users body swells with power, a glow forming beneath their customary blindfold as they begin to lose control. Legends speak of a single movement moving mountains, but in reality it is closer to a single movement splitting a river. There are many different names for these weapons, "Living Blades", "Cursed Weapons", "Black-Hearted Demon Sword", but the Mekura no Horo know the true name, "紫色兵器 - Violet Armament".

(Note: Violet Armament weapon Specialties are (Critical Range/Bonus To Rolls)
Base I: C++ (10 JP, 3x/Day, Costs 4 CP to Activate, 1D2 Unmitigatable damage to max+current HP per round) [1 PP]
Kenjutsu Critical Range increases by 6 (2 JP)
Kenjutsu Attack Rolls Increased By D2 (3 JP)
Duration 1d5+1 Rounds (5 JP)
After the duration the user takes a stacking -1 to all Dex/Str rolls for 24 hours (noted on Bio) for each application of the Kinjutsu.

Upgrade I: B++ (16 JP, 4x/Day, Costs 6 CP to Activate, 1D4 Unmitigatable damage to max+current HP per round) [Only able to be taken at Level 20]
Kenjutsu Critical Range Increases by 12 (4 JP)
Kenjutsu Attack Rolls Increased by D6 (9 JP)
Duration 1d3+1 Rounds (3 JP)
After the duration the user takes a stacking -2 to all Dex/Str rolls for 24 hours (noted on Bio) for each application after the first.

Upgrade II: A++ (24 JP, 1x/Day or 2x+Death, Costs 13 CP to Activate, 1D10 Unmitigatable damage to max+current HP per round) [Only able to be taken at Level 30]
Kenjutsu Critical Range Increases by 18 (6 JP)
Kenjutsu Attack Rolls Increased by D6 (9 JP)
Kenjutsu Attacks are True AOE (4 JP)
Duration 1d5+1 Rounds (5 JP)
After the duration the user takes a stacking -3 to all Dex/Str rolls for 24 hours (noted on Bio), Furthermore the user is unable to use Chakra for 1 IRL Week. The User is killed they they activate the Violet Armament Twice in 24 IRL Hours.

Chakra Crystallization
[Must Unlock Violet Armament First]

One of the lesser, but no less frightening, abilities of the Violet Armament and the Mekura no Horo is the ability to form a crystal container within the Violent Armament and fill it with chakra. The Mekura no Horo spend years after they are able to finally able to form the chakra crystal in their armament. The Armament is able to draw in chakra and generate it within itself, and supply the chakra to the wielder.  

Base I: Gain Secondary CP Pool, (Start with 3 Secondary Chakra, 1 Natural Chakra CP Regen per Round, 10 Natural Chakra Cap) [1 PP]
Upgrade I: Secondary Chakra CP Pool starts at 5, Regens 1 per Round, Capped at 12 [1 PP]
Upgrade II: Secondary Chakra CP Pool starts at 8, Regens d2 per Round, Capped at 15

Passive Kenjutsu Mastery

The Mekura no Horo have honed a peculiar style of kenjutsu over the years of being blind wanderers. In order to step up against raiders and bandits they have learned to stand their ground, allowing their enemies to come up to them in order to fight. Small movements in order to lure in their enemy, while returning attacks with hard bone-crushing blows in the basis of the style. Each Mekura no Horo has developed their own unique style based on this principle, stemming off into great and small techniques.

Base I: Gain 'Passive Kenjutsu' style, (HP Damage, CP Costs), Create 2 E-ranks and 1 D-rank. [1PP]
Upgrade I: +0 to Kenjutsu rolls [1 PP]
Upgrade II: +1 to Kenjutsu Rolls [1 PP]

[9/9 PP Used]
Back to top Go down
Seaddx
Genin
Seaddx

PostSubject: Re: Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman   Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:52 am

.: Known Jutsu :.

Taijutsu/Kenjutsu/Enhancement

:

.: E Rank :.

:

.: D Rank :.

:

.: C Rank :.

:

.: B Rank :.

:

.: A Rank :.

Spoiler:

.: S Rank :.

:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman   Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman Empty

Back to top Go down

Mekura, Satsuishi - The Blind Swordsman
Page 1 of 1