NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Player Alert!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnAssumingSecret
Academy Student
UnAssumingSecret

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:19 am

New Player Alert! Tumblr_mtwmizvZ4Q1set646o1_500

Hi! I'm new here. I've been poking around the forums and reading thing all day! Can anyone tell me if I'll need to do anything special before I log on the server? Or can I hop in and start getting people to teach me some basics first hand while I play around with a character sheet?

- Secret
Back to top Go down
autokilla
Chuunin

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 3:45 am

Hello and welcome. I would suggest just logging in and hopping right in as an academy student so you can learn about the server icly and oocly Razz
Back to top Go down
UnAssumingSecret
Academy Student
UnAssumingSecret

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:16 am

Sounds like a plan to me.  I managed to make a test char earlier and poke a bit in the OOC room.  I think I have a basic idea for a char written up and I'll work on posting that until I see someone online.  There was only one person there when I hopped on, and I'm not sure if they were afk or not.  Plus I seem to be having some connection issues on my end (prooobably too many of us on my family's wifi), so I'll probably be around at some odd hours tomorrow again and for now, I'll post a bio, and if anyone would like to take a peek as I'm working on it and give some suggestions it'd be great!
Back to top Go down
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:43 am

FRESH MEA...er welcome! And yes what autokilla said is solid advice.
Back to top Go down
UnAssumingSecret
Academy Student
UnAssumingSecret

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 2:38 pm

xD  Hello to you too.

Yeah.  I think I'll be on today.  I spent the night running virus scans and clean-up and such to see what's been causing my lag.  Hopefully it will help.  Because as it was, I could barely browse the OOC room's appearance model.

And then my internet was like, "Nope.  GTFO."

AKA: Probably not my comp. Probably my bandwidth being vamped on.
Back to top Go down
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Looking forward to seeing you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Player Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Alert!   New Player Alert! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Player Alert!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: General :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: