NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuwi Iriwara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmallHeart
Academy Student

Sasuwi Iriwara Empty
PostSubject: Sasuwi Iriwara   Sasuwi Iriwara EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Name: Sasuwi Iriwara
Height: 5'
Weight: 115 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Elemental Affinity: Lightening
Clan: Leaf Ninja
Specialty : Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Ninja Tool Bag : 3 Kunai, 3 Shuriken, 1 Explosive Tag, 1 Ninja Wire.

Character Description

Short cropped black hair that is usually kept tight against her head. She wears a hood and a mask over her face to protect her identity. Despite the fact most people know her, should she ever desire the need to become annonymus all she has to do is take the mask off. However under the mask lies the perfectly plain face of an unremarkable woman, a slightly crooked nose high cheekbones and other then that she looks remarkably just like anyone else you've ever seen. Several features on her face tend to remind you of a lot of people you have met none of them her to be sure but in the right light maybe you could be fooled.

She wears concealing clothing, the hood, thickened leathers with a very light metal plate-like shield on her robes favoring it for protection as she isn't as fast as most other ninja. At her waist lies her ninja tool bag bulging lightly with her equipment. And under the lining of her robe lies two slightly larger kunai for melee combat which she tends to switch from one handed to two handed combat based on her own perrogitive.

She aims to become part of the ANBU, and that is it. Her goal in life she decided a long time ago, become an ANBU member and do as she is told and she fights for her goal with a single minded determination that refuses to be dominated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acedemy Jutsu

-Wall/Tree Walking
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: -
Description: The ability to use chakra to make your feet/hands stick to trees and walls so you can walk up them.
(Roleplay only.)

-Water Walking
Description: The ability to use chakra to stand and walk on water.
(Roleplay only.)

-Rope Escape Technique
Description:: A basic jutsu taught at the Ninja academy. When a ninja is tied with rope, he can undo the knots and escape using this technique.
(Roleplay only)

-Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Description:With this jutsu one uses a cloak or piece of cloth to make oneself blend in with the background, rendering oneself invisible.
(Roleplay only.)

-Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Cp: 4 + 2 per round maintained
Description: This is a basic technique known to all Genin. Bunshin no Jutsu creates a clone of the user, which can used to create a diversion or cause confusion. Unlike Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), these clones aren't real, and thus cannot do any damage.
PvP Effect: As long as the bunshin is maintained when being attacked the attacker must roll 1d6. On a 1-3 the bunshin is attacked, on a 4-6 the real target is attacked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
SmallHeart
Academy Student

Sasuwi Iriwara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuwi Iriwara   Sasuwi Iriwara EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Learned Taijutsu's

D-Rank
~~~~~~~

Double strike:
Jutsu Type: Taijutsu
Cp: 5
Description: Two strikes instead of one!
PvP Effect: Rank damage + 1d6.
Origin: Date Created. 2010-03-22

Learned Elemental Jutsu's

E-Rank(Learned on character creation) Date: 2010-03-22
~~~~~~

~ Raiton Release ~ (Sealing Technique)

Lightning Release gains + 3 to roll Vs Earth Release
Lightning Release lose - 3 to roll Vs Wind Release

Collaboration Jutsu: Requires a teammate who can perform Earth Release.
User and partner use their turn at the same time, User pays original CP cost of a Lightning Jutsu and partner can pay the following CP for additional damage. (In terms of DoT effects, initial damage only.)
Genin: 3 CP, + 1d8 Earth Damage
Chunin: 5 CP, + 2d8 Earth Damage
Jounin: 7 CP, + 3d8 Earth Damage

E Rank

-Raiton: Numbing Touch
Cp: 2
Description: The user performs 1 hand seal and flicks an electric charge at a target that when hit numbs the area struck.
PvP Effect: 1d4 Lightning Damage, - 1 to roll for 1 round.

-Raiton: Tension Excercise
Cp: 2
Description: The User performs a basic training exercise in working their electrical nervous systems, charging chakra to their muscles all the while creating a vibration that would generate static discharge.
PvP Effect: - 2 Cp to the next Lightning Jutsu the User performs, + 1 Vs. DC roll when learning Lightning Release lasts for 1 attempt.

-Raiton: Static Blast Jutsu
Cp: 1
Description: With some simple seals the user sends a small spark of electricty towards the opponent.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage.

D-Rank
~~~~~~

-Raiton: Power Charge
Cp: 3
Description: The User plants their feet firmly on the ground before channeling chakra throughout their body causing it to shiver. Once completed Static Discharge would be seen crackling around them.
PvP Effect: User takes 1 round to "Charge", then the next round deals + 1d10 Lightning Damage to a Lightning Jutsu attack.
Origin: Self taught from scroll. 2010-03-25 (DM Kakashi observed)

-Raiton: Paralyzing Jolt Jutsu
Cp: 3
Description: The user forms handseals, then a small paralyzing jolt shoots towards the target. In an attempt to paralyze him.
PvP Effect: The target is stunned for 1 round by the electric volt. If hit, the stun ends.
Origin: Taught by Yun Lei a Leaf Ninja. 2010-03-31 (DM Juugo observed)

C-Rank
~~~~~~~
CP:5
Description: The User goes through 6 Handseals and thrusts both hands out at a target shooting a bolt of electricity at them that can leap between targets building up power.
PvP Effect: AoE up to 3 targets, 2d6 Lightning damage + 2 Lightning damage per target over 1.
Origin: Taught to her by Asamoya Tsuka, food tester (DM Kyuubi observed) 2010-03-28

Last edited by SmallHeart on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SmallHeart
Academy Student

Sasuwi Iriwara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuwi Iriwara   Sasuwi Iriwara EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Ninja Codex. (Totally stolen idea. But it lets the DM's know what I know I guess.)

Characters: Inka's.
What I know: Not much, they are sand ninja their family seems to be corrupted by some kind of strange book in which they were fighting one another very seriously over. They possess a mysterious family friend called "Zero" along with another strange looking character whom was never named. They use some kind of strange light Jutsu based on floating spheres.

Character: Asuka Nara
What I know: Quite a bit actually. Asuka is sometimes quick to anger and take offense, being an Asuka with a certain prestige behind them she feels it is neccessary to try and take charge whether she is right or not, in her attempt to keep up to family tradition i believe. I witnessed her using a lantern during a fight with a crab before using her jutsu~ I think perhaps light might amplify it, and complete darkness might make it much more difficult to use. This theory is also backed up on the fact that on a mission a shadowy clone of her always seemed to stay close to the nearest source of light. I should ask her and confirm it. I should try to learn what I can from her, maybe we'll be friends.

Character: Aburame Hideaki
What I know: A little, Aburame is a very stubborn bull headed person. He is for the most part easy to manipulate as long as you play possum. He is an earth jutsu user, but his main offense and defense lies in bug attacks that eat up peoples chakra and sting people. These are a very difficult thing to fight against. I consider him a friend.

Character: Layie
What I know: Little, she favores Henge techniques. I beleive she is a chuunin. She is very pale, and she is very friendly if not somewhat worrisome of what people think of her.

Character: Izumi Kitsuke
What I know: She uses weapon based combat~ a spear and a maul, the switching of and between different weapons to suit her purpose. I don't know much about her i've been grouped with her for a few random things before including a giant crab fight.

Character: Inuzaka Tsume
What I know: A Chunin I beleive, she has a dog which she seems to use a lot of combo attacks including which making her dog look like a clone of her~ An intresting strategy choice. I don't know much more about her or her clan.

Character: Sasuwi Iriwara
What I know: Everything. I also think she is a little weird sometimes, but i'm working on her with that~ I'm also trying to stop her from writing this but she thinks it is too funny to resist. Also, if anyone finds this book it will help denying whose it is.

Character: Yaaku
What I know: Nothing, not his name, his origins, but he wears all black and favors hanging out with the Inka's from what i've seen.

Character: Kaguya(Zero)
What I know: Nothing, not his name aside his nickname Zero. He wields a rather large sword that glows red with chakra flow. He is also very fast and can sustain substantial damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sasuwi Iriwara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuwi Iriwara   Sasuwi Iriwara Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuwi Iriwara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Naruto-verse Biographies-
Jump to: