NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurama "White Light" Hojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

Kurama "White Light" Hojo Empty
PostSubject: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:54 am

Kurama "White Light" Hojo Kurama-2

~The Code of Hojo~

Be the champion of the weak and the defenseless.
Be stern, unyielding and unswerving in your battles with evil.
Obey your masters with alert judgment and anticipation.
Serve the common good and the rule law established by honorable rulers.
Seek prowess and skill in all endeavors.
Stand ever alert against corruption.
Every failure of duty diminishes the Clan and every success adds to its luster.
Be ever mindful of the code, and use them in your actions to swiftly enact justice.

Kurama "White Light" Hojo Zero

Name: Kurama "White Light" Hojo

Bloodline: Hojo

Branch: Main (The kazekages grandson)

Height: 5'8

Weight: 130

Skin: Pale

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Shimmering Violet (Varies with environment)

Build: Lithe'

Personality: Honorable, Caring, Humorous, Serious when needs to be.

Affinity: Light

Weapon: Ninja tool-bag

Jutsu Focus: Ninjutsu and quick taijutsu

Village: Sunagakure

Likes: Training, thinking, good conversations, girls, reading.

Dislikes: Arrogant people, loud and obnoxious people.

Goals:
- Become a Genin
- Join a squad
- Successfully complete first mission
- Master his Clan Jutsu
- Master elemental ninjutsu
- Become Chunin
- Become Jounin
- Create own Hojo technique
- Try to get Imlyn to recognize Kurama as family again
- Defeat Nyx and get her to return to Suna((died, but returned to the hojo compound))
- Become a Hunter nin
- Become a great shinobi, and follow his heart, just as Imlyn wished for him to do. ((life long goal))
- Defeat Nao-sempai in a spar
- Defeat Masako-sensei in a spar

*Will add more to goals as time goes on*

Kurama "White Light" Hojo Kurama2

Appearance: Kurama is a shinobi of Suna, who wears his forehead protector over his left bicep. He is dressed in a simple silver tunic, with various designs of different colors. Often can be seen in a different outfit, seeming to have a great sense of style, and takes pride in that fact. His silver hair flows perfectly through the breeze, as it often partially covers up his shimmering violet purple eyes. At his side, is his ninja tool bag. It does not seem to be used very often, as the leather remains in perfect condition.

Ninja Gear:

3 Kunai
3 Shurikan
9 Senbon
1 Tag
1 Smoke bomb
1 Ninja wire

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurama "White Light" Hojo Zero2

~Biography~

~Age 4~

Even from birth, Kurama's ability to use the light element was strong. It just seems to come second nature to him, the manipulation, the use, all of it. As he grew, he was trained like most Hojo would be. Kurama was able to stand out more than the other children, as from a young age he was able to use some techniques that would take others quite some time to learn. He is quickly becoming known as a genius of his clan. Because of his quick learning ability, he was swiftly sent off to he acadamy, where he began his training, to bring pride and honor to the Hojo clan.

~Age 8~

Kurama became sick during these years. It was something that was unexpected. His health drastically became in peril, and was forced to leave the acadamy until he became better. Many suspected it was because the light element was so strong in his body, that the chakra strain was more than his young body could handle. It was so urgent, the Hojo's had to swallow their pride for the moment, and call upon their rivals, yet comrades, the Inkas. They summoned the Inkas over to their compound, to help heal and maintain the chakra flow of young Kurama until such time he is able to control it himself. Mithrajin and Seohyun Inka were the ones who answered the call, and helped Kurama though this troubling time. After a few years, Kurama was finally able to stablize himself, and started to look up to Mithrajin as a sort of teacher. Kurama was taken back to the acadamy once again, hopefully this time, no problems will arise.

~Age 12~

Kurama entered the acadamy, and easily started to fly through the courses, the basic jutsu they require, and other exams. It did not take long for Kurama to graduate. One year is all it took before he was passed as a Genin, and he now waits to be placed into a squad. He did write a personal request, to the Kazekage, asking that he be placed into Mithrajins squad, as he already looks up to him, and owes him much.

~Genin Life~

(All subtitles below belong in Genin life, everything is Genin until the Chunnin header is up)

Kuramas life as a Genin began, though not on a squad yet, he is training hard in order to catch up to those ahead of him. During his first few weeks, they were very eventful. He walked into his fathers section of the compound, to his surprise Mithrajin and Seohyun were there with a strange woman in the center of a ritual circle. This woman was apparently a missing nin, of cloud, who possessed a rare bloodline. The ritual was to remove some seals that were placed on her, by the apparent leader of this group. They were removed successfully, and in addition she lost a great deal of her memory and became part of the Hojo family as a cover. She was my new elder sister...I had mixed feelings at first, but as time went on, we actually seemed to bond very well, and shes been there for me, as I've been there for her. Not but a few days later, she asked about the ritual to become officially part of the family. Her hair changed, into the color of silver. I've begun to care for her greatly, almost as if she's been my sister all along. As time went on, she gained some of her strength, back, and she had asked if I wished to do a spar. She wished to test me, see how strong I've become. The spar was practically even, until I managed to slam a ball of pure light energy against her body, a bit more aggressively then I had wished. That action had awoken her sleeping power. Her eyes went dark, and suddenly her chakra and strength seemed to double, if not triple. Not to long after that I was on my back in the sand, with dozens of needles compressed with wind in my body, then her chakra faded once again, and he also collapsed. We went home after that, and rested, but its strange to me, how much more strength does she have? Father said that she would learn more from me then I would from her, but we'll see...I have a feeling she is quite powerful and strong, and will have much to teach me in the future.

As far as rivals, most of the Genin are ahead of me, having graduated far earlier than I, because of my illness. Ching-san, a very strong Genin who uses a sword larger than me, is such a rival. Hes quite powerful, and as well as being more than capable, he also underestimates himself. I hope someday he comes to learn that he is more than reliable. Hes also a med shinobi, which is rare in Suna. With luck his studies will go well.

Masako-sensei has come back today! Finally the white knight of the Hojo clan has returned. I swiftly asked him to give me lessons, to which he agree'd, but first he wished to talk and learn about me, and I wished to learn about him. He asked me various what seemed to be philosophical questions, to which I answered to the best of my ability and knowledge, but he then told me to just think about my words everyday and live my life by those words. Masako-sensei is as wise as the stories go. Hes been teaching me something new everyday, I should be able to catch up in no time now, that I have a sensei who is able to teach what it is I know.

~A dark twist~

The last month or so has not been so good for me. Everything was fun, until that day. The day two missing nin came into the oasis in search for my sister. Masako-sensei had to fight one of them named "Tsuro" who is a bear sage, and the other one myself, L-san, Tami-sempai, and Onee-chan fought against was an Uchiha, named Sao. Uchiha Sao was really strong, his sharingan is far more matured than the one I've faced before in Kuromitsu-kun. We were able to fight him off though in a large scale battle, but them something else happened that I did not expect, though many others did. Seohyun of the Inka family betrayed Suna, and healed Uchiha Sao in front of us all, and escaped with him. I didn't know what was going on, but as that happened, Tsuro defeated Masako-sensei, and then talked about nonsense. Nonsense about not wanting to hurt us, and that "orders were orders". Why would he follow such orders...someone so powerful, how is their someone in the world even he fears...He knocked us all out, and took my sister.

Masako-sensei is in a coma, and my ribs are broken. L-san was drained from using to much chakra, and Tami-sempai was alright, but was mentally scarred from what had happened in front of us all. As time went on, I continued my training, even more so, because Suna took a great hit. Masako-sensei is in a coma. Mithrajin-senpai is dead. Yojimbo-sama is hardly ever in the village, our power is dwindling. Still we managed to get by, doing what we can. Soon enough though, we were sent out on a mission to go to the valley of death, where we found a person training in the way of the fox. My sister trained in that style of jutsu, it brought many curiosities to my head, and when we completed the mission, I went back, alone. I found her again, Nyx was her name, but after a bit of conversation, I managed to figure out that its actually Imlyn! I have found my sister again at last, but she has been lost in darkness. I have to find a way to get her back to her previous self. She was so happy living in the compound...we spent the whole day together sometimes...she truly has become my sister, and I will not allow the darkness to swallow her. Yet, she attacked me, knowing my sister better than most, I knew I did not stand a chance, I escaped quickly, and somehow managed to do it. I returned to the Kazekage and told her that I disobeyed her orders, she was not so much disappointed that I left, as much as I left alone. As her grandson she expects more of me, and I should have known better but, shes my sister. I will do what I must.

Today squad 1 went out on a mission to retrieve the body of Mithrajin-senpai from the missing nin who have captured him. I was ordered to stay behind..."You're the heir to the clan, you're to important to be risked" ...I am apparently not strong enough to help them, but i'm not so weak! I was the one who found out who Nyx truly is...I am the one who can save her! If they'd just give me a chance I know I can help. I understand why they want me to stay but, why don't they care about what I want. I will find someone to train me in the ways of ANBU and a hunter-nin. It is my future, and what my goals are at current. No longer will they strike at my friends, my family. No, from now on they will be the hunted, and I, the hunter.

~A moment of Clarity~

Tami-sempai took me to Konoha today. She said it was to help take my mind off of things and the exams. I was kind of excited, it was my first time actually going inside of the hidden village of the leaf. Its much different then Suna. So many buildings, so many people...No sand, and its temperature is almost near perfect. We ate at one of the best, if not the best ramen stand I've ever had. It was so good. While we were eating, Kuromitsu-kun showed up and we he started to eat to. After that, a scorpion came up to us! It looked like it was just looking for some trouble, and some food. It quickly started to eat some meat off the floor that various people would lay down their. Tami-sempai thought that maybe it followed us all the way from wind country, so we were planning on taking it back, when the leaf gate guards called the scorpion a name. Wong-Pu. I just kind of laughed, but Tami-sempai and Kuromitsu-kun were kind of upset at the tricks the old man was playing. Whats left to do when you get old? Its not so bad, he could be doing much worse. In any case, once we got that figured out, we all went to this lake. It was beautiful. Tami-sempai and Kuromitsu-kun sparred. It was quite a spar, but Tami-sempai turned up her game when she got hit with a lightning dragon. She used her own wind dragon to counter act it, and blew Kuromitsu-kun into the water and knocked him out. I helped bring them to the hospital, and then returned to the lake...Her plan had truly worked, I didn't really think about anything that whole time. It was relaxing, peaceful...almost too good to be true. It was as if it was the calm before the storm. I hope nothing bad happens in the days to come.

~Secret Training~

When squad 1 had returned from the mission, Masako-sensei had returned to the compound, and Ching-san was busy fixing his gear and eating. I was finally able to have a moment alone with L-san. I asked him to train me in the ways in which he was trained, so that I can have the strength to protect my family, my friends...my home. After a few moments of explaining things, the risks, the sacrifices, he agreed to teach me. We start tomorrow, and I have a sense of both excitement, and fear. I know L-san is strong, and he isn't going to take it easy on me. Am I strong enough to endure? Can I handle this at the level I am currently at? The answer is simple. I ~must~ be. Its not a question of can or cant. Its will or wont. I've always let my emotions drive my choices, its my strongest asset, and my biggest weakness, but I will live how I choose and help how I think is right. This training will help not only myself, but the village, and my family. We start tomorrow...hes coming to get me, and we will likely vanish without a trace for sometime during the training. No tracks to follow, we will be nothing but sound..

The second part of my training under L-san has began. He said this lesson is "Assassination and escape". I was not quite sure what he had in mind, but he handed me a headband, with the symbol of the rock village, with a slash through it. He told me to make a new outfit, as a Hojo, that was of course no problem. I made a my outfit and awaited for the training to begin. It began not to long after. I was sitting by the lake with Shia-san and Ching-san, when L appeared. He said simply "It is time." and I left without question. We were soon in the village hidden in Mist...A most dangerous village. My job was hard, but simple. Find and defeat the first person I see. I happened upon a poor Genin. I blasted him down with my light chakra, making sure not to use any jutsu known to be strictly Hojo related, and L quickly teleported us out. Once again my training a success, once again, we were nothing but sound..

~Family showdown, and the promise of a lifetime~

I was in Leaf. Making sure Phantom-san was recovering well, sure enough, he was well. I met a Hyuuga this day also. Takeshi-san, and he was gifted in the way so his people. Though he told me he may be a dark omen on his clan, and he hopes to prove them wrong. I think he will, he seems determined enough to do so. We quickly decided to go eat some ramen. As we did that, Nyx showed up...My sister once again appears before me. Is she testing me? Does she still care about me in some twisted way, just trying to drive me to get stronger? Its all unclear at the moment. As I sat and thought about this, she called out to me. "Marshmallow" she calls me. Saying that I've not grown stronger, I wished to prove her wrong. She said to meet her outside the gates, and it was an offer I couldn't refuse. As I stood before her, we spoke for a moment. She said that if I wished for her to come back to the village, I had to defeat her...She said it could be a lifelong offer, if its what i'd like. My heart filled with a sense of happiness at this. I had to get stronger, to bring sister back. At least make her realize I was her brother once again. She says I have to re-earn that right...I will prove to her that I am worthy to be her younger brother. As I said to her, I do not care if she comes back to the village, I just wish to be able to visit her, speak with her like we once did. In time, my strength will make that happen. I just need more time...more training...I will shine brightly and overcome all bounds to make this happen.

As our fight happened, my chakra control was not at its full potential. My previous actions, helping Mithrajin-sama seal away the demon that was coming forth from the gate drained me considerably. She used a fire jutsu that damaged me continuously. It hurt so bad, a pain I cannot describe, but I was sure to remain conscious long enough to land a solid strike...A light dragon with all my might...It struck her solidly, and she activated her eyes at that time. I could feel the pressure build up in my eyes, my Kokoro toride took over, and I did it. I sealed her eyes away for a time. I hoped I impressed her a little at least...It wasn't long after that, she made a few clones and knocked me out. I awoke in the hospital once again...a new goal in mind, a new purpose to train for.

~Held Captive, Leviathan emerges!, and the start of new feelings?!~

While in mist, waiting for the Chunnin exams to start, I was simply speaking with Tami-chan like I had been doing for most of my days there so far. We have been spending alot of time together lately, and I cant help but feel a warm sensation in my heart now that i'm getting to know her more on a personal level. As we were speaking, and visiting "Giggle shits", a mist Chunnin appeared, and said that the Mizukage wished to speak with me. I was not quite sure how to take it at first...I'm just a Genin from Suna, what could I have that he would want to know? Regardless I would not dishonor my family by turning him down so I followed the Chunnin. Tami-chan of course followed with some others that had gathered in the area. Oddly though, he lead us outside the gates, and to a dock, saying that the Mizukage had just gotten back from a trip, and we are to meet him there. A bit fishy, but sure, I can buy that, I followed still. As we got there, the Chunnin instructed the others to wait halfway up the bridge, while I proceed alone to the Mizukage. I bowed respectfully, as I looked about the area, seeming to be a ritual of some sort going on. The Mizukage wished to open a portal from mist to Suna, in order to establish trade. He said the Hojo family wanted to open up shop in Mist. Made sense, who wouldn't want Hojo fashion, its the best their is, but still, I decided it would be wise to use the communication jutsu I learned, and send some messages to my family to confirm, before I helped him with this. As I tried, he said that there were active seals at the moment, restricting chakra, and that I would have to go into the barrier in order to use it. I could not sense anything wrong, so I did so, but as I did, I became trapped, and suddenly my chakra started to get zapped away slowly, but at a consistent rate. It didn't take long for the others to catch onto what was happening, but as my chakra started to get leaked away, this giant, water dwelling Leviathan emerged...started to shimmer in and out of sight as my chakra seemed to feed it.

After a long and hard battle, they managed to break the ritual and crystals, setting me free. As this happened, a massive tsunami appeared, and splashed us all over the place. I was in rough shade, chakra nearly gone, and my physical health was also drained, by getting struck by a water dragon before hand. Tami-chan ended up carrying me back to mist, getting me to the hospital in intensive care, and I was looked at, and fixed by the doctor. Once again my bones needed to be reset, and my chakra needed to take some time to get re-established.

Tami-chan visited me when the doctor gave me the clear...We just talked about what had happened, and how I was not allowed to train for two days now, and then even after that, just lightly, to get ready for the exams. A funny thing happened, the doctor had made a comment, asking if Tami-chan and I were together...I blushed, hidden under my covers at the comment, it makes me wonder how she reacted, but it was soon realized later...Once the doctor left, and we chatted some more, something came over her, and myself...She suddenly spoke to me in a way that shes never spoken to me before...it was...even more caring, soft, gentle...She lowered her form against mine for a brief moment, and gave a gentle kiss to my lips, telling me to get better...I was shocked, happy....so many emotions its hard to say. Could we be getting feelings for each other? I wont deny the kiss meant something to me...it was almost as pure as any moment could get, simply perfect, uninterrupted and still. She soon left after that, blushing herself, I didn't know what to say...I will have to speak with her when I get out of the hospital...have a chat about what happened, what it meant to her...where we go from here...What day, started out so bad, but ended in a perfect harmony.

~A difficult choice, Fate meets her end.~

Where to begin...I was heading off the boats, heading into fire country where I found Nao-sempai...Onee-chan was with her, and we shared a few words. She continued to say how I've not progressed, and how i'll never reach the level of Chunnin. She said the last time we had our confrontation, the one blow I landed on her, was pure luck. I wished to prove her wrong, and she grinned, saying..."Fine, now you have to hit me three times, or i'll not accept you as family." I accepted her challenge. We went to rain country, Nao-sempai followed. The rain was falling so hard, its as if the heavens themselves were watching this tragic event unfold...The fight started, and as usual, she was far stronger than me. I could not even hurt her. I could only get rid of her clones...I was blinded...my emotions and heart told me not to stop, and I continued fighting far past my limit. Nao-sempai ordered me to stand down...I didn't listen. I blasted a dragon made of light at Onee-chan...it was weak...she threw her own, made of fire, it was about to make contact with me, likely would have ended my life at that point, but a shield made of ice appeared, and blocked the attack....Saved again, and not by my own strength. L-san showed up, and things just went downhill from there. Onee-chan was further into the darkness then shes ever been before...Somehow, she descended deeper and deeper...I am starting to fear there is no hope to save her.

After a few words between L and Onee-chan, L-san took me back to Suna hospital, with his travel jutsu. Called me foolish and gave me a lecture. I knew I was wrong, but I couldn't stop. I have always lived my life through emotions, and even if its not the "shinobi" thing to do, its why I've progressed as much as I have. He told me something, while we waited for me to be healed by one of the many fantastic medical shinobi Suna has. He said simply..."I may have to kill her Kurama." ...After some time of thinking I only had one reply. "If it must come down to that...Please, let me help...shes my sister, if this will bring light back to her, I have to try." He agree'd.

Not much longer, he showed himself to me in Kirigakure...Said simply "It is time." and with that touched my back and there we were. Kumogakure. Village in the clouds. I had never been, and it was a truly beautiful place. Even in its current state, it has its own beauty. We walked to the center, and there she was, as if waiting. Onee-chan, with her strongest fox summon out. More words were shared, and it was agree'd. This is the final confrontation.

The battle clashed, so many jutsu, so much chakra...It was hard for me to keep up. Both of them far beyond my level. Onee-chan crushed us with a strong wind ninjutsu. Shes so impressive, the number of elements she has and can use so effectively. Her eyes activate...we are struggling even more now, and even L-san gets hit a few times, something he is not used to as it took him some time to get back up after each blow. In time, however, L-san finally shut down her chakra flow. When that happened, the battle was decided...I...I struck her with a light dragon, it was fairly powerful and sent her crashing into the pillar. L-san imploded her body with a strong burst of sonic waves, and it was there she fell...but...through sheer will, and desire...she crawled..."I refuse" she said, as she slowly moved her way to my side...she pulled herself up and wrapped her arm around me, and lowered her voice...I will never forget her final words to me...

"Become strong Nii-san...Always follow your heart, and be true to yourself."

She was free...the Onee-chan I knew in the compound, who enjoyed life for what it was...sipping tea and just taking in the sun...no worries...She left something in my hand...Her final gift to me, as her little brother...A fully mature Fujiwara eye. I will be getting this implanted as soon as the exams are over...she will remain with me always.

You will not be forgotten Imlyn. Even though we were not related by blood, no one can deny the connection we shared, even if for that short amount of time...

I love you~ Onee-chan.

~Chuunin Exams~

Where to begin. This was such a long period of time. Away from home, away from family, friends, the oh so glorious sand. Im stuck in Kirigakure...in the rain, mud, and stink that is this village. The hospitality was...alright I suppose, but it has nothing on the glory of Sunagakure. Many events i've already written about...various things that happened before the final round, so I guess its just time to explain the final rounds of the exam. First of all, I think kirigakure is afraid of Suna might, for the simple reason they made ~all~ of us fight eachother in the first couple rounds of the tournament. First I had to face a leaf ninja named Shinsei. He was no where near my level of strength, so i took it easy on him, and almost made it a training session for him. My second round was against Zakai-kun from my village. A new genin, who also was no where near my level. I did the same thing, trying to teach him what I could during the fight. I pushed him to his limits, and even though he lost, i think he was satisfied. My third round was against Hyobe, who faced Ching-san in the earlier round. He defeated Ching, which I as surprised about, so I knew I couldnt hold back. Onee-chan must have been watching over me because he didnt land a single blow against me. The finals was myself and Mitsuru of mist, I was ready for a long tough battle, but...once again, I think Onee-chan was watching over me, because again, he didnt land a single blow against me, and I won the chuunin exams for my village. I am glad to have brought this great honor to myself, and the village, and the Hojo name.

Later, when arrived back into the great sands, I was promoted to Chunnin via the exams. A great honor, but my journey is far from done, this is only a stepping stone, in order to achive the goals I truely have in mind.

~Chunnin Life~

**Will fill more in, as events come to pass**

Last edited by DM Gaara on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 am

[Medium Bloodline] + 10 CP

[Light-Affinity] Hojo Automatically gain the Light Elemental Affinity. + 1 to Light Jutsu Rolls.

[Hojo Discipline] Hojo are trained in Ninjutsu at a young age, capable of seeing various colors in the light spectrum, and are exceptionally skilled with their hands due to their craft as tailors.
Lvl 15+: + 1 Dex / Wis Modifiers.
Lvl 25+: + 2 Dex / Wis Modifiers.
Lvl 35+: + 3 Dex / Wis Modifiers.

[Default Ninja Tool Bag]: 3 Kunai / 3 Shuriken / 9 Senbon / 2 Ninja Wire / 1 Explosive Tag

~Abilities~

[Dojutsu: Kokoro Toride] Reflective eyes which are uncontrollable by the will of the Hojo. They work in similar function as "mood rings" capable of changing color to depict the Hojo's mood, and has an ability that activates unconsciously to visually reflect a Dojutsu and suppress it.
Lvl 15+: Wis Vs Wis, Delay the activation of a Dojutsu by 1 Round.
Lvl 25+: Wis + 1 Vs Wis, Cancel a Dojutsu Activation for 2d4 Rounds.
Lvl 35+: Wis + 2 Vs Wis, Cancel the activation of Dojutsu for the entirety of the battle. If failed User can attempt this ability as many times as needed, using up their round.

Last edited by The_all_knowing on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 am

~Clan Ninjutsu~

E-rank

[Dance of the Firefly]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, (Academy Learned)
CP: 2
Description: User is able to illuminate the environment by increasing the rate at which chakra flows through his body. This is the basis for most of the Hojo Clan's light jutsu and does not require handseals. It is also unique to the clan in the sense that it requires little to no effort, and that their chakra is imbued with photonic particles. This method is very effective against shadow jutsu users as it minimizes the user's own shadow to a barely noticeable spec below them, making it difficult for techniques such as Shadow Bind.
PvP: Used before a defense roll as a free action, - 2 to a Shadow affinity Attack roll.

D-rank

[Mandrola Phase]
Jutsu Tyle: Ninjutsu, (Academy Learned)
CP: 3
Description: The Hojo's body is encased in a transparent orb of light that allows for attacks to pass through them. It is for this reason that some of the members of the clan are rumored to be ghosts. The jutsu works by manipulating the user's molecules and keeping it in on a modulating phase sequence.
PvP: Substitution.

[Holonic Flare]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, (Academy Learned)
Description: The User discharges internalized chakra in the form of a pyrokinetic display. His opponent becomes partially hampered as their chakra, sensory system, and nerves become slightly overwhelmed with the influx of foreign chakra energy.
PvP: Subtract User's Wisdom Modifier from target's Spot / Listen / Concentration Checks for 1d6 Rounds.

C-rank

[Shimmer]((Taught by Masako))
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
CP: 5
Description: User quickly dissipates into particles of light, then reforms a visible distance.
PvP: This is a replacement for flicker technique. When used in combat it gives + 2 to roll for the next attack.

[Mirage Cloak]((Taught by Masako))
Description: The opponent sees the Hojo disappear as his form is distorted in waves. Using this jutsu, a person can bend the light around them, making them invisible by normal means until they're ready to attack a target.
PvP: User hides automatically and is undetectable by normal means (Regular Spot / Listen checks). Things that see chakra (Byakugan, Sharingan) and other work arounds (Ex: Inuzuka Scent, Inka Aura Sensory) can still find the target using a successful check Vs Hide. The User can stay hidden this way for 1d6 Rounds. When the user emerges and wishes to make a sneak attack, its MS + 10 Vs Listen.

[Halo]((Taught by BI Hojo, DM kyuubi))
Description: A disk of light forms above the user's head. From the edge of the disc a beam of light shoots forth at the opponents.
PvP: Attack up to 3 targets, dealing 2d8 Light damage.

[Surrounding Lights Shackles]((Taught by Masako))
Description: User creates light all around them and then shoots it out in the form of shackles that bind and damage the target.
PvP: 2d8 Light Damage + 1 Round Stun.

[Photonic Clone]((Learned by clan scroll, oversaw by Imlyn))
CP: 8 Cp to Activate, + 3 Cp to Maintain.
Description: User momentarily flickers as a photonic clone is created. The clone is a holonic replica made of tightly woven concentrated beams of energized light. If it is destroyed it would erupt in a burst of blinding light. Works same as solid clone and follows solid clone rules.
PvP: Equivalent to Kage Bunshin Jutsu, Can attack with Wisdom, and when it is destroyed (- 2) to all enemy rolls for 1 round. (Not stackable)

[Holonic Strobe]((Training oversaw by Lellouch))
Description: User emits a rapid flash of photonic chakra from a disk that forms behind their head for the remainder of the jutsu.
PvP: Target is stunned for 1d6 Rounds or until hit, + 1d4 HP damage per round.

B-rank

[Ion Cannon]((Hojo scroll))
CP: 8
Description: All sounds of wildlife are silent. Above, the clouds suddenly part outward, forming a halo. A beam of light suddenlyshoots down from the heavens onto an opponents general area... oddly enough, no sound accompanies it. And just as it appeared it is gone. An accelerate particle beam weapon is a type of direct-energy weapon that directs a high beam of atoms or electrons at a target, and thus causes damage by disrupting the atomic and molecular structure. While the mass of these particles are very low, the ultra high velocity imparts massive momentum.
PvP: AoE, 3d8 Damage to everyone (Does not affect user).

A-rank

[Holonic Barrier] ((taught by DM_Hidan and DM_Zetsu))
CP: 13
Description: The Hojo performs seals to create a semi-transparant shield of colorful chakra light that streams forth from their hands and feet. The barrier is in a near constant state of flux so that it adapts to varying attacks, preventing them from going through, and has the ability to reflect them back to the opponent (in which case, the opponent needs to defeat or dodge their own roll in the same turn, this applies to taijutsu or ninjutsu projectile attacks only.)
PvP: Summon a barrier for 1d4+1 Rounds, User gains + 2 to defense using the barrier to reflect Physical attacks, Wis Vs Attack Roll. Projectile attacks bounce off and let the target roll for defense against their own attack.

S-rank

~Clan Dojutsu~

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Twinkle]
Description: User looks at a spot and creates an illusion, making the opponent see a twinkling star in their field of vision leaving a trail of sparking dust.
PvP: Wisdom Vs Wis / Int, Stun target for 1d4 Rounds or until Hit. Blockable / Dodgeable at - 4 to roll.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Light Dimension]
Description: User creates an illusion that the light level of the immediate area begins to lighten extremely fast, creating a blinding effect.
PvP: Wisdom Vs Wis / Int, Target suffers - 3 to rolls for 1d4+1 Rounds. Blockable / Dodgeable at - 4 to roll.

[Dojutsu Genjutsu: Eternal Darkness]
CP: 13
Description: User looks into the eyes of his opponent, creating an extremely bright light that triples in brightens as it reflects into both the hojo and the opponents eyes. This burns out the opponents optic lenses and natural eyesight.
PvP: Wisdom Vs Wis / Int, -3 to targets rolls for the rest of the match or until healed via Medical Ninjutsu. Blockable / Dodgeable at - 4 to roll.

~Light Ninjutsu~

E-rank

-Ball of Light Jutsu
Cp: 1
Description: creates a small orb of light which flashes like a strobe light, hurting the targets eyes.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage
[Also good as a night light]

D-rank

-Beam of Light Jutsu((NPC Hojo, Kyuubi))
Cp: 3
Description: The user flips through several handsigns, ending in Dragon, then points his palms at a target, firing a burst of concentrated light at the foe, searing the flesh it touches.
PvP Effect: 1d10 damage

-Ball of Light Explosion Jutsu
Description: The user forms a ball of light in his or her hand and then throws it forwards at their target. The ball will begin to crack before it explodes into a large burst of light that burns the retinas, whether they close their eyes or not.
PvP Effect: Deals 1d10 damage to an opponent.

C-rank

-Reflective Skin Jutsu((Tami Nihano, scroll))
Cp: 5
Description: Used in defense, the user forms a "second-skin" of light chakra over his own, that reflects taijutsu and kenjutsu. When struck, it releases a brilliant flash of light, injuring the attacker’s eyes. PvP Effect: Used in Defense against Taijutsu/Kenjutsu. If successful, the opponent takes 1d10 damage.

-Holy Arrow Jutsu((Taught by Ken Hojo, DM controlled))
Description: After making handsigns ending in Dragon, the user holds their hand up as if about to throw a javelin, gathering light and hurling it like a lightning bolt at the target.
PvP Effect: 3d6 damage.

~B-rank~

-Armor of Light Jutsu((Scroll, Nao Ura))
Cp: 8+2 per round maintained
Description: The User molds light around their bodies to form translucent armor. The Armor itself seems like a simple illusion, unable to hold back physical damage, but it severely reduces the effect of ninjutsu.
PvP Effect: Gives the user 4 DR vs ninjutsu, last for 1d6 rounds.

Shining Dragon Jutsu((taught by suna jounin, DM Tsunade))
Cp: 8
Description: The User molds the light around them to form a large terrifying dragon, similar to the snake dragon. The user then launches it forwards at an opponent with its mouth wide open. It sounds like a train as it heads towards the target.
PvP Effect: Deals 5d6, Unblockable

-Ripples of Light Jutsu((DM Zetsu))
Description: The user spins rapidly in a circle, sending out bursts of chakra that bends light and sends it out toward their opponents in a beautiful, and deadly display.
PvP Effect: Deals 2d10 damage to 6 opponents. (Unblockable)

-Blinding Aura Jutsu(Mithrajin by scroll)
Description: The user focuses their chakra throughout their network, projecting a aura of blazing light through their pores, the light can be altered at will and any shade on the spectrum.
PvP Effect: +4 to defense rolls for 1d6 rounds due to blinding light

Taiyo kasai bakuhatsu (Solar blast wave)
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user combines the light and fire elements in order to create a solid beam of light, that is superheated by the flame. The light takes on the form of an energy wave that covers an entire area, making it impossible to dodge.
PvP Effect: 3d6+1d10 (undodgeable)
Special: User must have light and fire elements
Creator: Kurama Hojo

A-rank

-Burning Light Jutsu (Oversaw by Tami Nihano)
Cp: 13
Description: The user, utilizing their skills in both Fire and Light elements, they mix their two chakra together into their hands. They then raise their hands up, as stars appear and fall down like snow. As they hit the ground, they all simultaneously burst, causing the area to erupt in blazes.
PvP Effect: Can affect 1d4 + 2 people, the targets take 3d6 damage + 1d8 damage for 1d4/2 rounds, if blocked the flares from the jutsu cause a -2 to rolls for 1d4 rounds
(Requires: Light and Fire element.)

Kasai no Hikari (Flash of light)
Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/Travel
CP: 14
Description: The user manipulates the photons in the air and covers their body, making them look like one giant beam of light, able to travel at that speed for a set period of time, used to travel a great distance in a short amount of time, or perhaps escape a hairy situation.
PvP Effect: Escape or prevent escape at +10
Creator: Kurama Hojo

~S-rank~

~Fire Ninjutsu~

E-rank

D-rank

C-rank

-Katon: Blinding Ash Jutsu((Takahiro))
Description: The user attempts to burn and blind an opponent by blowing hot ash towards his/her target.
PvP Effect: The opponent takes 2d8 and makes a Con check DC 12 or is "stunned" for 1 round

-Katon: Fire Ball Jutsu((Takahiro))
Description: The User exhales after forming seals, sending out a small fireball to strike to target.
PvP Effect: 2d8 damage

-Katon: Forestfire Jutsu((Takahiro))
Description: The user forms handseals, and then creates a wild and uncontrollable fire.
PvP Effect: 2d4+1d6, Area of Effect: up to three people

B-rank

-Katon: Firewall Jutsu((Self taught, oversaw by Rai))
Cpt: 8
Description: The User summons a wall of defending fire, which is good versus Ice and Taijutsu.
PvP Effect: +2 to block Ice Jutsu, Deals 3d4 to anyone using Taijutsu that was blocked by the wall.
(This bonus stacks with the regular Elemental bonuses

-Katon: Fire Dragon Jutsu((Takahiro)
Description: The user breathes forth a huge dragon made of fire after making a long list of handseals to slam into the opponent.
PvP Effect: Deals 5d6, Unblockable

~Taijutsu/Enhancement~

D-rank

C-rank

-Chakra Focus: Hands((Taught by Imlyn))
Description: The user charges their body with chakra, paying special attention to their hands. This allows them to breeze through jutsu and focus their attention on execution.
PvP Effect: 1d4 wis rolls for 1d4 rounds.

B-rank

-Chakra Burst((Mithrajin))
Description: You release a shockwave of chakra knocking everyone around you to the ground.
PvP Effect: Everyone makes an Opposed STR/DEX/WIS check vs your WIS Roll failure makes them fall to the ground stunned for 1 round(or until hit) and they also take 2d10 + WIS chart bonus damage.

~Other jutsu~

Ninpou: Dentatsu No Jutsu ( Hidden art of the word) ((Taught by Nao Ura, scroll))
Description: The shinobi uses their chakra to release a messenger bird, the bird may be sent to an ally or an enemy.
PvP effect: None

~Fūinjutsu~

Fuinjutusu: Katon Release (Taught by Ichiban, and over saw the finishes by Daisuke)
Cp: 14
Description: The user channels chakra into a focused orb of light on their pointer finger, as they begin to right in mid air the Kanji for "Fire" as it would hover for a moment. They then place their palm over the Kanji word and slowly places it on the ground all the while administering their chakra element. The seal glows for a set amount of time empowering all Katon Release Jutsus.
PvP: For 1d4+3 Rounds, AoE - 2 CP cost to perform Fire Jutsu and + 1d4 Damage to Fire Jutsus or For 1d4+3 rounds seal the fire element from battle.

~Summoning Jutsu~

rank 1: Lion -- Special ability, Lion cub bash. Pvp: Rank+1d6 light damage

Rank 2: Lion -- special ability (none yet)

Last edited by DM Gaara on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 am; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am

~Missions~

Success/Fail

S-rank --

A-rank -- 1

B-rank -- 1

C-rank -- 4

D-rank -- 5

Last edited by DM Gaara on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm

~Purchases~

Hojo bloodline -- 200 tokens

2 Chakra pills (DM Chiyo, 20 tokens)

Lvs 18-24 (Various DMs, Kyuubi, Tsunade, Kakashi mainly) 18-20 (10 tokens each), 20-24(15 tokens each)

Lv. 25 ( 15 tokens, kakashi)

Wis point (20 tokens, DM Zabuza)

Level 30-35(10 tokens each) (DM minato

Wis point(35 base to 36 base, 20 tokens) (DM minato)

Hojo Staff (70 tokens DM Minato)

Wis mod bought 36-38 base (40 tokens) DM Zabuza

Sun scroll summon: rank 1 (30 tokens) DM Kyuubi

Sun scroll summon: rank 2 (30 tokens) DM Zetsu

Purchased Custom B and A rank jutsu: DM Zetsu (35 tokens)

Last edited by DM Gaara on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:14 am

*Custom Ideas, non approved*

Kurama "White Light" Hojo Kuramasseal

Yottsu-Inshou-Taiyos (Four seals of the sun)
Creator: Kurama "White light" Hojo
CP: ~5cp to activate, 2cp per round maintained, cannot be cancelled early~
Description: The user releases one of the four suns, sealed on his back. That sun begins to glow powerfully, and flow its power into its user that has released it. Each sun has its own unique power, and glows its own unique color based on the sun being used. The users eyes begin to glow also during this time. Once a sun has been released it takes time for it to absorb the light particles in the air, to restore its strength.
Requirements: Must have the light element, and find someone to place the seal on you with the knowledge of how the seal was made, and pay the tokens of the seals cost.

PvP effect
First seal: This seal glows a powerful red shade, giving the user +3 damage with all attacks made for 2d6+1 rounds.
Second seal: This seal glows a powerful yellow shade, giving the user +3 to hit with all attacks made for 2d6+1 rounds.
Third seal: This seal glows a powerful Orange shade, giving the user +3 to defensive rolls made for 2d6+1 rounds.
Fourth seal: This seal glows a powerful White shade, giving the user 1d6 cp/hp regen for 2d6+1 rounds.

When a seal is released, it cannot be used for 2d10 RL days after.

The user can decide to release more than one seal at a time for a price:

2 seals released at a time: 2d10 cp damage
3 seals released at a time: 4d10 cp damage
4 seals released at a time: Cannot use the suns again for 2d10 RL ~months~

Last edited by DM Gaara on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:11 am

le bump
Back to top Go down
[Host] Itachi
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 am

Perma'd as of 10-04-2010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurama "White Light" Hojo   Kurama "White Light" Hojo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurama "White Light" Hojo
Page 1 of 1