NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nova Henso

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenixflower
Academy Student
Phoenixflower

Location : If i could make my location.... ooh, nah.. you wouldent go for it <3

Nova Henso Empty
PostSubject: Nova Henso   Nova Henso EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 am

Nova Henso

Henso

A fairly small clan originating from the village hidden in the rocks, they have spent years perfecting the Henge no jutsu to something they regard as its most perfect form. Their clan leader was a renowned actor sometimes called the mortal Loki he traveled across the country with his troupe of actors spreading the joys and sorrows of comedy and tragedy. All is not how it appears as any Henso clansmen will tell you; the acting troupe was actually a group of Anbu who worked on reconnaissance and assassination known in the dark rumors that followed them as the Skin-walkers. Each member trained in a variety of ninja arts able to conceal nearly any object including themselves under an advanced Henge so perfect not even close family members could distinguish the original from the impersonation. The name skin-walker came from the rather gruesome fashion in which their victims were found, the faces were ripped clean off the skull leaving not but a smiling face gazing up at the sky as numerous bugs and scavengers consumed the remains. The clan was one of the more powerful tools in the steel country’s arsenal until a few members attempted to go rogue using their trade to incite a riot and play the villages against one another under the guise as simple wandering merchants they smuggled weapons across borders and sold them to the highest bidder keeping a few for themselves so once the fog of war cleared they would be the strongest one standing and pick off the stragglers asserting control. The Loyalists of the clan were able to silence the rebellion. To earn the trust of the “Steel-Kage” they decimated themselves at his feet killing one in ten members. After such an upset the band of actors remained in hiding until the “Steel-kage” wishes them to return to active status.

Ninja tools:
6 Senbon, 2 Poison Senbon (mild paralytic like ninja wire), 2 smoke bombs, 2 exploding tags, blank mask

Clan powers:
Constant Henge
The Henso clan is almost always in a slight Henge to make themselves look better
For RP sake there appearance is based on Int score not Cha.

Poison use:
Clan can purchase craft and use poisons

Zettai teki na hensō
(Absolute Disguise)

The Henso clan has been perfecting the art of disguise for centuries in secret while operating under a henge or other disguise they get a +3 to there henge roll. Also a Henso clan’s Henge jutsu is INT vs. INT / WIS

Kami no Hattari
(God's bluff)

By dispelling a current henge the user can set a trap revealing concealed blades or the actual length of ones limbs etc.
DF: 1x fight user makes a bluff versus spot roll and if successful the user gets +4 to the attack roll like a normal trap

Nova

• Eyes: ???
  • Hair: ???
  • Skin: ???

Nova has a set of Six Faces that he typically "Has On".
  1. Male, Blue Eyes, Black Hair; Shoulder length and well kept.
  2. Female, Blue Eyes, Black Hair; Down to her waist, strait.
  3. Male, Green Eyes, Dark Brown / Dirty Blond Hair; Shaggy, Shoulder length.
  4. Female, Blue Eyes, Red Hair; Shoulder length.
  5. Male, Left Eye is Brown, Right Eye is Green, Hair is White and Shoulder length.
  6. Female, Yellow/Gold Eyes and Black Hair varying in length from her Shoulders in the front and the back goes down to her waist.
All of the faces have a neat little gash just under the left eye.

One of the faces is his real face.

The others are Henges of people he once knew, He keeps their faces in memory in their honor.

If a person see's through the Henge, All they will see is a very thin person in over sized clothing, with their head well wrapped and a White Blank Clay Mask over their face.

Its rare for him to show his real face under the mask, and most who have seen his real face saw it as a Henge.

Nova's White Clay Mask (v ^_^ <) Down there. The Eye holes are covered with Chakra Paper, Filtering some chakra through it, He can see out, but others looking in cant see his eyes.

Nova Henso Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKzLMUlg81H62v7CnkAygblwPp_ui-a5JxA45TYakA_-fhHZc&t=1&usg=__y-Wb-rWoDr39Ag4ZFjj_8Knf9f8=

Last edited by Phoenixflower on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflower
Academy Student
Phoenixflower

Nova Henso Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu   Nova Henso EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 am

Academy

-Wall/Tree Walking ( Taught by Hirako on Sunday, October 03, 2010 )
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: -
Description: The ability to use chakra to make your feet/hands stick to trees and walls so you can walk up them.
(Roleplay only.)

-Water Walking ( Taught by Hirako on Sunday, October 03, 2010 )
Description: The ability to use chakra to stand and walk on water.
(Roleplay only.)

-Rope Escape Technique ( Taught by Mitsuru Kimamichi on Monday, October 04, 2010 )
Description:: A basic jutsu taught at the Ninja academy. When a ninja is tied with rope, he can undo the knots and escape using this technique.
(Roleplay only)

-Cloak of Invisibility Technique ( Taught by Mitsuru Kimamichi on Monday, October 04, 2010 )
Description:With this jutsu one uses a cloak or piece of cloth to make oneself blend in with the background, rendering oneself invisible.
(Role play only.)

-Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique) ( Taught by Hirako on Tuesday, October 05, 2010 )
Cp: 4 + 2 per round maintained
Description: This is a basic technique known to all Genin. Bunshin no Jutsu creates a clone of the user, which can used to create a diversion or cause confusion. Unlike Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger), these clones aren't real, and thus cannot do any damage.
PvP Effect: As long as the bunshin is maintained when being attacked the attacker must roll 1d6. On a 1-3 the bunshin is attacked, on a 4-6 the real target is attacked.

Henso
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Shadow Jutsu

Spoiler:

<3

Last edited by Phoenixflower on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflower
Academy Student
Phoenixflower

Nova Henso Empty
PostSubject: Sword of Shadow!   Nova Henso EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:15 am

<3

Paid 70 tokens to DM Zetsu for it. Wednesday October 06 2010

<3

Sword Of Shadow

Nova Henso Sword_10

Officially Found In Character on Sunday, October 10th 2010

Spoiler:

Last edited by Phoenixflower on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflower
Academy Student
Phoenixflower

Nova Henso Empty
PostSubject: Genin   Nova Henso EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Promoted to Genin

Woot~!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenixflower
Academy Student