NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sousakuryoku, Chikara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

Sousakuryoku, Chikara Empty
PostSubject: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:11 am

Sousakuryoku, Chikara Coolte17

§ Character Sheet §

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sousakuryoku, Chikara 7799910

Sousakuryoku, Chikara 348887-bigthumbnail
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAME:
Sousakuryoku, Chikara
REFERENCE:
Sousakuryoku-Creative Originality
Chikara-Force
"Creative Originality of Force"
ALIAS:
Chikara has yet to develop an Alias
AFFILIATIONS
Kumogakure
RELATIVES:
Sousakuryoku, Itonami
Sousakuryoku, Felix
Sousakuryoku, Lila (Presumed Dead)
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Bi-sexual
MARITAL STATUS:
Single
Genin
Tinkering
Advances in Technology
Meeting new People
Dancing-Trance Music
DISLIKES:
Very little
Attitudes (The rude/bad kind)
FRIENDS/FOES:

The lower the number, the closer you are to Chikara. A plus sign denotes special interest, and a hyphen denotes special disinterest:
Spoiler:

GOALS:

Master 1,000 weapons [Gray Route]
Create his own weapon collection, with more pieces than his Grandmother possessed [Gray Route]
Develop the skill to take on a contingent of warriors single-handedly [Dark Route]
Build up a reputation as weaponry incarnate [Dark Route]
Master his grandmother's Legacy [Light Route]
Attain Sagedom [Light Route]

PERSONALITY:
Chikara's personality varies depending on the company around him. Alone, he can be very playful and naive acting, though not to the point of childish. When his brother is around, he tends to behave a bit more passively; maintaining a calm, almost irritated facade. Lastly, combat situations tend to show Chikara being careful, while bearing a cocky air to provoke his opponents into behaving recklessly.

THEME SONGS:

::Main Theme::

::Sad/Quiet/Dying Theme::

::Fight Theme (alone)::

::Fight Theme (With Itonami)::

§ Shinobi Sheet §

Sousakuryoku, Chikara 2520b83ba7_68540079_o2

VILLAGE(S):
Kumogakure no Sato
CLAN:
Sousakuryoku
Genin
SQUAD:
N/A
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
Kikan Shintai (custom weapon) / Kunai / Katanas / Shuriken / Anything Metal
JUTSU FOCUS:
Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
FIGHTING STYLE:
()Exploit weaknesses of weapon dependency by removing them from an opponent.
()Long-range mixture of Raiton style Ninjutsu and long-range Metallic Kenjutsu.
() Wary defense with Doton style Ninjutsu or Metallic Ninjutsu.
() Highly Chakra Dependant

§ Appearance Sheet §

Sousakuryoku, Chikara Vocaloid_Kaito_Wallpaper_4zpbd

HEIGHT:
5’10’’
WEIGHT:
156 lbs
EYES:
Midnight Blue
HAIR:
Short, artfully spiked blue
SKIN:
Sun kissed ivory
BUILD:
Medium height, toned.
OUTFITS:
Various blue or yellow, white and grays
SPECIAL FEATURES:
Painted nails, usually some shade of blue

§ Biography Sheet §

Sousakuryoku, Chikara 53801010

.:: Clan / Bloodline / Special History ::.

Those who posses Keikei Tota are extremely rare. Always powerful or useful to some degree they are coveted, often time mistaken for senju or a different line. Those rare families or people who have a Keikei Tota wielder in their history tend to grow nomadic if they are not absorbed into a village. However it is extremly rare and most do not even know they themselves are different from the shinobi worlds more celebrity lines.
.:: HOW IT CAME TO BE ::.

.:: TIDES OF WAR ::.

“I was there, but I was too young to remember. The day my parents, my brother, and I were separated from each other was a rainy one. Of course, it always rains in Ame no Kuni, but it’s a fact that should be noted. The oversaturated ground was difficult to traverse, but… that didn’t stop the events that occurred. That was a long time ago though, so let’s fast forward a few years to… the invasion of Sunagakure. It was then that I found out my brother was still alive.”

~~Genin Years~~

“We’re going to Sunagakure??” A young boy with hair and eyes as blue as the night sky looked up to the man that he called sensei. He and two other children, not more than 11 years old, were having a small meeting with a tall, gaunt man wearing standard issue Kumogakure garb.

“That’s right. The Kages of Iwagakure, Kirigakure, and Kumogakure have all decided that we’re going to take the war to Suna’s gates. I’m certain that you’re all prepared, but I want you to know that war is different than a mission or training. You need to be focused, and absolutely certain that you can continue fighting if one of your squad mates or friends is killed in battle. There will be casualties you three and I will make sure to do everything I can to make sure that you aren’t among them.” Josai sensei smiled a slight and reassuring smile to the three children that he was charged with training. “Now, all disclaimers aside, I want to discuss strategy with you three. During the time you’re in Sunagakure, I want you all to remain as close to each other as possible. Watch each other’s backs. Kimiko, you’re our little taijutsuist-“

“Sensei! I’m not little; I demand to be considered a warrior like any other.” The girl interjected. Kimiko was of the yotsuki clan; dark skinned with bright yellow eyes and a frizzy mess of white hair.

“Hai, sumimasen Kimiko, I sometimes forget how strong you’ve become. With your Raiton armor, I expect you to take point within the squad should I be pulled away from you three.” The girl nodded as her skin flickered with a charge of static. Josai moved on. “Kao, have Yuura keep you protected so you can preserve your chakra to use for medical jutsu should any of you be injured. If you have a clear shot, feel free to fire off a few arrows; but otherwise stay safe. A medical shinobi can’t heal anyone if they’re injured or downed in battle. Remember that.”

“Of course sensei, Yuura and I will keep things tame and everyone patched up. No sweat sir,” Kao shifted himself on the behemoth of an animal companion that he had with him whenever the beast could fit where he was. Kao was of the Yajuutsukai clan, and he managed to befriend a very exotic companion; a Rhinoceros. Yuura had grown up rapidly, and many people wondered how long the small boy would be able to keep his pact with this giant animal.

“Good, and that brings us to you, Chikara. I don’t want you trying anything reckless… your biggest enemy in this fight is yourself. You and I know what you’re capable of, but if anyone in Sunagakure finds out about your abilities, you’ll be wishing that they killed you. Your kekkei genkai is a rare gift, something that some people would want to rob you of… painfully.” Josai stared seriously at Chikara, making sure that his message had hit home. Chikara gulped before speaking, his fists clenched on his lap.

“I understand Josai sensei. I will keep myself under control unless absolutely necessary.” With that bit of reassuring, and a small talk about working together thereafter, the group disbanded to get a good night’s sleep before the five day run they’d have to make to reach Sunagakure.

~~~~~~~

“Why did they have to put this village in the middle of the desert? I’m so thirsty, I think my spit is turning to vapor,” Kimiko had whined the whole way to Sunagakure. Her clan required her to wear a formal set of armor when going on missions and other important trips, and it was clearly designed for the cool mountain climate. Kao, on the other hand, had taken off his shirt and pants to keep cool.

“Kimiko-chan, why bother with that armor? It’s much cooler wi-“*SLAP* Kao was cut off mid-sentence by an open palm on his bare, reddening back. “Chikara I’m going to murder you!!” Kao sobbed as he instinctively reached for the red ‘hand’ mark that was appearing amid the sunburn he was getting. Chikara laughed.

“Ha ha! Kao I couldn’t resist, your back is so red. You should put your clothes back on.” Chikara gently ruffled Kao’s hair, before sneaking a very quick peck on Kao’s cheek. “You get too uptight sometimes.”

“Don’t kiss me! Ugh, what is wrong with you, I swear you only have half a brain,” Kao blurted out, rubbing his cheek as an application of medical chakra healed the burned skin cells in every place he could reach.

“Knock it off boys, we’re here…” Josai spoke up as they approached a large mass of people. The armies of three shinobi nations were all amassed in the middle of the desert. “Why are they here, the Sand village isn’t anywhere around here-“ Josai fell silent, as did much of the three-nation army as a giant crack appeared in the sky. As the remnants of a cloaking henge faded from around the Hidden Sand, the army sprang into action; a sea of ninja all rushing as one towards the village that recently appeared out of thin air.

“Chikara! Where are you going?! Our platoon is going this way!! Chikara!!!!” Kimiko shouted as Chikara flew upwards into the air. As he flew past the shinobi, an occasional Kunai would be pulled from the crowd and gathered up until he had enough to shield his flight.

“I know that I sensed it… I’m not sure what it is, but it’s familiar, and it’s drawing me…” Chikara thought to himself as he flew in the cover of a bubble made entirely of Kunai. In moments, he heard the sounds of battle as shinobi at the Main Gates engaged in combat, but on he flew. Through small gaps in the mass of Kunai knives, Chikara saw the village blur by, ninja clashing steel with steel and impressive displays of ninjutsu creating devastation wherever it was unleashed. “Where are you… where” Suddenly, Chikara was engulfed in flame, as the Kunai around him moved close to protect his body from harm as he was shot down out of the sky by a katon ninjutsu.

“’What the hell was that?’ ‘Maybe that was a jutsu?’ ‘I’m not sure, but you shot it down.’” Chikara groaned as he got up out of the mess of sand and metal, shaking his head to clear his hair of dust as he looked around. A few Sunagakure ninja were standing nearby, talking about the ball of Kunai that just got blasted out of the sky by a boy with hair and eyes that matched Chikara’s. He blinked, staring at the boy for some time, before regaining his senses; pulling the kunai from the sand to float in the air around him.

“Don’t come near me, I’m warning you!” Chikara’s voice cracked as he tried to hide his anxiety. He scanned over the three nin, probably a genin squad, but spending longer glances on the boy that looked more and more like him the longer he looked.

“He’s wearing Kumo colors, hit him again Itonami!” the two other boys with the genin that looked just like Chikara jeered as they took defensive positions. The genin handsealed, before sending a second plume of scarlet flames at Chikara, but this time, Chikara was prepared.

“Raiton, Static Wall!” Chikara handsealed before putting his palms out before himself; lightning arcing out to catch and disperse the fire. “Who are you? Are you using some sort of henge ninjutsu?”

.:: ERA OF PEACE ::.

.:: ??FUTURE?? ::.

[Insert Here]
.:: ??FUTURE?? ::.

[Insert Here]

§ Battle Sheet §

Sousakuryoku, Chikara 0

LvL:

HP:

36 / 36
CP:

80 / 80
AFFINITY:

[1] Earth / [2] Wind / [3] Lightning / [4] Magnetic
TRAITS:

Spoiler:
ABILITIES:

Spoiler:
ABILITIES (CONT'D):

Spoiler:
EQUIPMENT:

[3] Kunai
[3] Shuriken
[1]Metal Ninja Wire
[3] pouches of Ball Bearings
[1] Kikan Shintai (custom weapon)
SKILL RATING:

5-15 = D ranked; 16-25 = C ranked; 26-35 = B ranked; 36-45 = A ranked; 46-50= S ranked
Ability:Vitality Chakra Speed Strength Jutsu Skill Power Seals Total:
Genin-C Ranked 2.5 5 1 .5 3 1.5 3 4 20.5

[center]

Last edited by DM Kushina on Mon May 09, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:03 am

Sousakuryoku, Chikara KaitoHeart

><>< WEAPONS/Custom Items ><><

Sousakuryoku, Chikara Glaive-prop
Name: Kikan Shintai (Mirror Movement)
Spoiler:

Sousakuryoku, Chikara Ball-bearings

Item: Ball Bearings (3 uses)
Spoiler:

.:.:.:JUTSU SHEET:.:.:.

~FUUTON~

Fuuton: Gentle Breeze - Gained on Creation
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 2
Description: The user performs a ram handseal and blows a soft burst of wind.
PvP Effect: 2 Wind Damage to 1d4 Targets

Fuuton: Minor Blast Jutsu - Gained on Creation
Cp: 1
Description: The user blows a small gust from their mouth at their opponent.
PvP Effect: 1d4 damage

^DOTON^

Doton: Mud Bath - Gained on Creation
Description: User performs 2 handseals and spews out a stream of mud from their mouth in a wide range.
PvP Effect: - 1 to 1d4 targets rolls for 1 round

Doton: Mud Strike Jutsu - Gained on Creation
Description: The user does three handsigns (Boar, Dog, Snake) and stomps their foot, sending a weak wave of debris at the target.

Doton: Earth Screen - Learned 5/3/11
Cp: 3
Description: The User performs 2 hand seals and stomps the earth as a thin slab of earth hastily rises to protect them from an attack, even if the slab fails to endure the attack it softens the blow.
PvP Effect: Block, if failed - 1d4/2 Damage from the attack

Doton: Armor of Stone Jutsu - Learned 5/5/11
Cp: 5 + 2 per round
Description: the user handsigns (Boar, Ox, Snake) as the ground rises and forms a protective layer of debris on their body.
PvP Effect: adds 2dr for 1d6+1 rounds -2 DEX rolls

*RAITON*

Raiton: Numbing Touch - Gained on Creation
Description: The user performs 1 hand seal and flicks an electric charge at a target that when hit numbs the area struck.
PvP Effect: 1d4 Lightning Damage, - 1 to roll for 1 round

Raiton: Static Blast Jutsu - Gained on Creation
Description: With some simple seals the user sends a small spark of electricty towards the opponent.

Electric Zap Jutsu - Learned 4/30/11
Cp: 3
Description: The user shocks an opponent lightly, after having performed some easy handseals.
PVP Effect: 1d10 damage

Static Cling - Learned 5/22/11
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu (WIS)
Cp: 5
Description: (Handseals: Horse > Monkey > Ox > Ram > Bird > Ram) User would send out a jolt of highly ionized electricity that when hit would cause the air around a target to crackle intensely.
PvP: 2d6 Lightning DMG + 1d4 Lightning DMG per Round (add -2 Rolls via Weapons / Ninja Tools) for 1d4 Rounds.
|KONETON|

[Magnetic Release: Repulsor Flight] - Gained on Creation
CP cost: N/A
Description: The user manipulates the metals on a person’s body, making them capable of flight.
PvP Effect: None

[Magnetic Release: False Start] - Gained on Creation
CP cost: 2
Description: The user manipulates the metals in a target’s clothing, causing the clothes to come undone, making them unfit for battle.
PvP Effect: The user gets to use WIS to make initiative.

[Magnetic Release: Magnet Pulse] - Gained on Creation
CP cost: 5
Description: As an opponent attacks, the user flares their chakra, creating a magnetic barrier that raises up any metal in the area to defend for them.
PvP effect: Block + 2, If fails vs Tai / Ken deal DMG equal to User's DR.

[Magnetic Release: Reverse Polarity] - Gained on Creation
Cp cost: 3
Description: The user handseals, making their body and chakra strongly magnetic for a short duration as most metal in the area is drawn to them.
PvP effect: Up to 1d4+1 thrown tools are added to the user’s inventory.

[Magnetic Release: Single Rapid Shot] - Learned 5/1/11
CP cost: 3
Description: The user draws a single throwing weapon, making it magnetic before they launch it at a target with a burst of opposite polarity, making it much faster than a thrown weapon.
PvP effect: Uses a single ninja tool, making the damage equal to rank medium weapon damage. The force is enough to stagger someone hit, giving them a -2 to rolls (stackable to a max of 3) for 1d4 rounds.

[Magnetic Release: Remote Manipulation] - Gained on Creation
CP cost: 6+2 per round per item manipulated
Description: The user creates a wide field of polarity with their chakra, allowing them to take hold of any weapon in the area, using it to fight alongside them.
PvP Effect: Wis vs Physical stat to manipulate an opponent’s item. Up to 3 weapons can be manipulated as a “weapon clone”; each dealing rank weapon damage. (Kekkei Tota roll bonus applies, and no weapon penalties count during this manipulation.) The “weapon clone” may be knocked out of the polarity field by being struck, or reclaimed if it is an opponent’s item. Duration 1d4+1 Rounds

[Magnetic Release: Forced Repulsion] - Learned 5/2/11
CP cost: 6
Description: The user handseals, before focusing their chakra on a weapon, making it and it’s holder have opposing polarities. This makes the weapon unusable by the target for a short time.
PvP effect: STR / WIS Vs WIS+ 3, 1d4+1 rounds the target weapon is unusable by the original owner, and is considered “thrown”. The weapon may be retrieved as a free action once the duration ends.

[Magnetic Release: Scattered Shower] - Learned 5/6/11
CP cost: 5+ 1 “Ball Bearings” item
Description: The user handseals, before throwing Ball Bearings into the air. Catching them in their magnetic field, the user sends them rocketing at a target at blurring speeds.
PvP Effect: Deals 4d6 damage piercing 4DR

[Magnetic Release: Pinning Shot] - Learned 5/10/11
CP cost: 10+2 per round
Description: The user brings out a pair of Kunai, launching them at a target as it skewers their palms. Then, the user brings the hands together and pins the target to the nearest solid object with heavy magnetism.
PvP Effect: Physical stun that deals 3d8 damage and lasts for 1d4+2 rounds. Being hit lowers the duration by 2. Str / Wis to break stun

Koneton: Iron Sand (砂鉄)
Type: Ninjutsu
CP Cost: 5 to activate, 2 to maintain
Description: The Iron Sand is actually several hundred pounds of iron powder which, in the hands of a Koneton user, can be molded into makeshift objects and weapons; turning their imagination into their greatest weapon.
PvP Effect: User gains Access to Iron Sand Jutsu. + 2 Rolls and + 1d6 DMG to Iron Sand / Kekkei Tota Jutsu.

Iron Sand: Gathering Assault
CP Cost: Varies
Description: This technique gathers a great volume of Iron Sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant.
PvP Effect: Rank, Damage, and Cost to Perform are as follows: (Must be stated before the attack roll what Rank is being used)
E-rank Object: 1d6 dmg; 2cp
D-rank Object: 1d8 + 1d6 dmg; 4cp
C-rank Object: 2d10 + 1d6 dmg; 7cp
B-rank Object: 3d8 + 2d6 dmg; 10cp
A-rank Object: 2d10 + 3d8 dmg; 17cp
S-rank Object: 5d8 + 2d6 dmg; 23cp

Iron Sand: Cast Iron Binding
CP Cost: 5cp + 3 if used on a person/animal/summon
Description: The user commands the iron sand to coat an object or person, be that weapon, animal, or shinobi. Depending on the target, this jutsu has varying effects.
PvP Effect: +1 to connect. lasts 1d4+1 rounds
Weapon: The weapon is now unusable by anyone other than a Koneton user for the duration (applies to puppets as well)
Animal/Shinobi: Stunned for the duration or until hit. (STR/WIS to break)

,'TAIJUTSU/ENHANCEMENT/KENJUTSU,'

Last edited by DM Kushina on Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Sousakuryoku, Chikara 298db410
}{ TOKEN EXPENSES }{
Sousakuryoku "Bloodline" ability (Kekkei Tota) - 350 tokens
Kikan Shintai weapon - 45 tokens
Ball Bearings tool- 20 tokens
Iron Sand ability - 60 tokens

Tota: 475 tokens

Last edited by DM Kushina on Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:49 pm

bumpgasm - New things in bio~ pictures, items, purchases, woo~
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Epitaph
Kage
Epitaph

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:04 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

REFUND : 8 / 15 / 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sousakuryoku, Chikara   Sousakuryoku, Chikara Empty

Back to top Go down

Sousakuryoku, Chikara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Naruto-verse Biographies-
Jump to: