NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinobu - Child of Destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Shinobu - Child of Destiny   Shinobu - Child of Destiny EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 am

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Newchar1

Name: Shinobu
Last Name: Unknown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 155
Body build: Lithe
Eye colour: Forest Green
Hair colour: Light brown or Dark Blonde hard to tell sometimes.
Skin colour: White
Village: Sunagakure
Personality: Mature for his age, he speaks as if he knows the certainties in life. When asked a question he is very up front about it, and does not hide facts that he may have.
Bloodline: None
Elements: Light and Medical
Areas of Focus: Ninjutsu
Aspirations: Unknown.
Squad: TBD
Parents: Unknown, was an orphan.

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Shinobu4

Known Standard Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Custom Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Custom Abilities:
Spoiler:

Custom Items:
Spoiler:

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Shinobu1

Last edited by Gaara on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu - Child of Destiny   Shinobu - Child of Destiny EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:29 am

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Hands1

~Child of Destiny~

Spoiler:

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Shinobu6

Shinobu - Child of Destiny Shinobu2

Last edited by Gaara on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu - Child of Destiny   Shinobu - Child of Destiny EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

~Part 1 -- Birth~

There is a full moon, and clear skies. A man welcomes an old medicine women into the hut, inside the secluded village hidden in the stars. A woman lay on the old wooden floor, sweating, panting. The medicine women sets down her things, gathering the herbs she has brought, instructing the man to put on a pot of hot water. The medicine woman kneels down near the seemingly sick woman, who quickly lets out a light scream in pain as she grabs her stomach.

"Not yet." The old medicine woman says. "The child is not ready to be brought into the world yet, you must endure and hold on awhile longer."

"Kaede!" The man shouts, as he places the pot of water over a fire. "Will she be alright? She doesn't look too well." He continues, walking back near his wife, holding her head in his lap, moving her hair to the side.

The medicine woman does not respond, she crushes up the herbs, mixing it with some light blue ointment that she had also brought with her. Mixing the two together, ended up turning it into a paste like texture. She takes some of the paste, and spreads it along the tongue of the women, so she digests it. It seemed to take hold pretty quickly, as Kaede's muscles start to relax and calm. Her breathing becomes more regular now as the medicine woman takes a damp washcloth, placing it over her forehead. The medicine women then glances to the man, giving a light nod, speaking in her elderly voice. "She should be fine, for now."

The man looks relieved, as he continues sit by his wife. "Our child will be healthy, and you must be too. Dont push yourself to hard, Kaede."

She just smiles in return, as shes finally able to relax some, reaching up a weak hand to graze over his cheek. "I will do what I must for our child to be brought into he world. It is more important then we are right now."

A few hours pass, and Kaede starts to let out some screams once more, pushing as the child desires its entrance into the world. The medicine woman approaches, placing a blanket over Kaede's lower half, she prepares herself. "Get ready to Push, the child is ready." She states, in her elderly voice, calm yet anxious, ready to have the event unfold, and be over with. She pushes, giving a shout, holding the hand of her husband, her grip tightening.

After awhile longer, the baby is finally born into the world. However, Kaede seems to be very unhealthy. The medicine woman hands the baby to the father, and tries what she can to keep Kaede alive.

"Its no good, her fever keeps rising, if it keeps up, she will not survive the night."

All seemed lost, when suddenly the baby reached out, his young infant eyes almost seem to glow with the knowledge of whats happening. He reaches down to his mother, and touches her with his left hand, which glows with a pure white hue. The touch of the child seems to make the fever go down, healing Kaede in her state. The child gives a light giggle, and the medicine woman's eyes widen in surprise. The father laughs, likely just to hide his own nervousness of the situation. Kaede's eyes flutter open, and she smiles to her child, who in turn smiles back to her, making various baby like noises.

"Thank you, Shinobu...my brave little boy" Kaede says in a whispered tone, looking up to her husband she smiles softly to him. "I'm okay now, see? Its all okay." The husband lets out a breath, giving a nod relaxing his composure and they all turn to the medicine woman, giving their thanks. She nods in return, giving an elderly smile, however says something before she leaves.

"I will be returning to check on the boys health as well as your Kaede, it is truly a miracle that you're alive, your boy is definitely something special."

~Part 2 - Gifted~

A few years pass, and Shinobu has yet to repeat his "Miracle" act, when he healed his mother. His childhood thus far could be considered normal, however Shinobu's mind is quite unique. He does not think as most do, and learns much more quickly then even the most brilliant children. He was already walking by the age of one, his first real words soon to follow. His eyes always seemed like he had a greater understanding of things, his mind working outside the box to come up with conclusions that others could not perceive.

The medicine woman visits frequently, Shinobu has named her "Granny Shammy" as she is a shaman of sorts, in the way so of her medicine and "healing". She does check ups on Shinobu's health, as well as Kaede's. Everything seems to be fine, though Shinobu being a young boy seems to be curious when the visits involve his mother. He watches carefully, seemingly protective of sorts. When the medicine woman finishes she turns and ruffles Shinobu's hair giving an elderly smile.

"Do not worry Shinobu, your mother is in perfect health~" She says in her elderly tone, walking past him and out the door.

At the age of three, he starts to read, and not just children books, but full length text. He is often found inside the house, with multiple books surrounding him sucking in the knowledge as if a sponge, the books a giant cascading waterfall that is ever flowing. He does however, turn to his mother and ask the meaning of some words. The context in the books do not make sense to him sometimes, as if he believes there are hidden meanings behind the words.

"Oh my little man~" Kaede says with a loving tone. "Sometimes things are just as they are, you should not try to think too much on it" She bends down and takes up the books placing them away and then smiles down to him before continuing. "Go on now, go outside and play, you need exercise too!"

Shinobu nods and heads outside, starting to play as if a normal boy...almost. While playing, he would do things that normal children could not do. He could not always repeat the things he did, but he would have natural chakra control. An ability to climb trees up to a certain point, just high enough to make it to the first set of branches to climb the rest by hand. If he dropped something in the pond, he'd be able to walk over the waters until he found what he was looking for, and then splashing inside once the item is regained. All the while, the medicine woman watched in silence, sipping from a cup of tea.

"Interesting"She says softly to herself. "This boy, is truly a child of great destiny"

~Part 3 - Destiny revealed~

Nearing the age of five now, young Shinobu continues to grow in various ways quickly. His mind, body, reflexes...his physical and spiritual chakra all attuning to this boy as if he was a catalyst. He is outside playing, up in a tree. Suddenly, a bird caws and starts flapping its wings violently. Shinobu got to close to the birds' nest, and it was defending its territory. In a flailing motion, he falls backward, and in doing so, accidentally backhands the bird, sending it sailing down to the ground. His eyes widen at this, he seems sad and angry at himself. He quickly climbs down, and lands on the ground. He makes his way back over to the staggering bird, who tries to hop away to safety and flap its likely broken wings. Shinobu kneels down with a frown, and moves to pet the birds feathers with his left hand, the white light yet again appears. Shinobu, able to see the light this time he tilts his head. He retracts his hand at first, unsure as to its meaning, but then moves to stroke the bird again. Suddenly the healing energies flow into the bird, and heal the wing. The bird, taking a few moments to assess the situation, he caws softly a few times before flapping his wings and soaring off back to its nest. Shinobu smiles at the sight, before his mind starts going into action.

"What was that...how did I do that, and what was the cause? Did my feelings have something to do with this? Or was it just a random act, a miracle as some would call it? Is the bird going to be okay forever, or just temporary. Should I tell others, to keep it hidden." He continues to think the thoughts silently in his mind, all the while staring at his left hand.

Shinobu decides to return home after watching the birds nest for awhile longer, making sure that the bird will remain okay. He makes his way home, walking along the road awhile before reaching his house. He enters, removing his shoes just at the entrance, making way to the kitchen, where his mother is preparing lunch.

"Mother~ Something happened, and I dont know how to explain it!~" He said in a curious yet excited young tone.

His mother glances to Shinobu, looking a bit worried at the statement. "What is it dear, are you alright? Did something happen to you?"

"No no~ I am fine, you see, I was playing up in a tree, but I got to close to the nest and the birds defended their territory. Well I got surprised at their reaction, and I accidentally hit a bird with my hand! It fell down and landed on the ground, and I went down to see if it was okay. It was still alive and I wanted to help it...my hand started to glow white and when I touched the bird, it was suddenly fine!" He explains, using hand motions and the like to add flavor to his story.

His mother stands quiet for a moment, a look of thought on her face, before she gives a light gentle smile. "I am unable to explain how you did this Shinobu. However it is not the first time. You saved my life, when you were born. It seems you were blessed by the gods with a rare gift." She says in a gentle tone, leaning down and brings him into a hug. "You must remember, that it is not something to take advantage of, nor abused."

Shinobu tilts his head, and he nods. "I understand mother." He says, though its clear more is going through the brilliant mind of his.

Later in the night, while Shinobu sleeps, the medicine woman stops by the house upon request. As she enters, she sits on the floor with Kaede, and her husband. The three begin discussing Shinobu's talents, and what to do with him. The medicine woman smiles, and looks to the fire, before glancing back at the couple. She explains to them that Shinobu is very strong with chakra in both physical and spiritual ways. She continues to explain that she once was a medical shinobi in a distant land during a very different time. She then melds chakra into her hands to show the couple what she was talking about, however her chakra is not white like Shinobu's was, instead it was a soft green hue.

"His chakra is different then normal chakra, it is more pure...however I believe that there is something more about him. There cannot be a purity without its taint, as their cannot be light without a shadow. If he remains here, the gift will be wasted, he'll never learn to control it to the best of its abilities, and maybe not at all. There is a shinobi village close to here, Sunagakure No Sato. It is said to have the best medical shinobi around, and they would be able to teach him precision and discipline with his chakra. However, along with learning and gaining understanding of this power, he may also awaken its very depths, which could change the boy. The choice is up to you as the parents, but it must be made swiftly."

The parents look to eachother, and take a long while to think things through. Finally Kaede rises and bows to the medicine woman, speaking in a soft hushed tone. "We will take him to Sunagakure, it is his destiny to use this gift to help others."

The medicine woman smiles and nods, rising also heading to the door. As she gets outside she looks up to the starless night.

"So the journey begins."

~Part 4 - The Journey~

A few days pass, and Kaede explains to Shinobu that they are moving to Sunagakure in Wind Country. Shinobu asked the questions anyone would ask, and Kaede smiled to him, explaining that they are to go to Sunagakure in order for him to learn how to embrace and use his gift that he has for healing. Shinobu looked to his left hand, then back to his mother giving a nod and a smile. He moves to his room, and packs up his things, mostly books and clothes. No real toys to speak of, the family was not that wealthy. As he finishes packing, he helps his parents clean up the house they're going to sell, getting it all and finishing all the needed chores for their relocation. Once finished, they open the door and head outside, the medicine woman greets them, giving a smile.

"All set mm? Well I wish you safe travels, and I hope you enjoy Wind Country. It may get some time to get used to the heat, but adjust and you'll be fine." She says in her elderly tone, ruffling Shinobu's hair.

They set out on the road, it is quite a long distance to travel. Hey rented a cart, pulled by two horses to haul all of their things. They ride in the back of the buggy, adjusting to the long and bumpy road. However, Shinobu does not seem to mind it. It gives him the perfect time to read more of the books he'd not gotten too yet. Making his usual side scribbles with his own pen, making his own notes on the various books in various pages, linking one to the next in a way that only he could understand he just sits quietly and smiles. Kaede watches him happily, cuddling up with her husband. The terrain changes from bumpy rock to thick forest, the buggy slowing down given the terrain. Every so often, they come across a fallen tree across the path, and everyone helps out and does their part in removing the obstacles in the way.

Shinobu's eyes glance outside the buggy, widening as its the first forest hes seen, and its a majestic one at that. Filled with huge trees, lined with bright green leaves and many extended branches that all tangent off of each other. He remains watching the forest for quite sometime, noting the scent, as well as the basic wildlife that inhabits it. Truly a thing of peace, and serenity. A couple more days pass by before the forest starts to get a bit more thin. They come to a clearing and ride for a few more hours, and the terrain starts to take on a vastly different feel once more...and wet. They ride into rain country, and it seems that the heavens above are cracked, because its name answers its purpose...Endless rain. Endless rain and bumpy rocky terrain, it is the hardest part of the journey yet. Given the rocky terrain that they are having to traverse, the buggy's Axel snaps, causing a temporary stop to the journey. They all get out like in the forest, and do their part, trying to repair the buggy. After quite sometime passes, they get the spare on the buggy, and take a few moments to gather themselves before they once again set on their way.

They didn't spend much time in rain country however, only about six hours before they passed to a checkpoint and a clearing once more. As more time passes, the terrain makes a change again, into sand. Pure endless sand, and while it may be a slow and smooth ride, it is incredibly hard to track. Its called Wind Country for a reason, the tracks made by other various merchants and visitors clear almost in an instant. However the master of the cart travels the path frequently and knows the way, its why he was hired. They ride on, slow yet steady pace through the vast, endless sands. About twelve hours pass, and suddenly the horses neigh and buck back, sending the cart into a sudden halt.

"Give up the supplies old man!~" A mysterious man seems to say with hostile intent. The cart master looks to the new man and shakes his head, raising his hands in the air.

"We have no supplies, this is just a passenger cart!" He replies, nervous and unsure of intent.

"Ha! You cant fool us, we were told a cart would be passing by, holding alot of food. This shipment could feed us for months! If you wont give it up we'll just have to take it!" And with that, he pulls out a katana and a ninja-toe, wielding them with deadly intent, sending the katana slashing into the cart master who give a pain filled cry, glancing back before his life fades. "RUN!"

Kaede's eyes widen as she looks directly to Shinobu. Shinobu's eyes change, for the first time hes experiencing fear. He clings to his mother and remains silent. Like in the eye of the storm, nothing seems to happen for a few moments, before it passes and the back of the buggy's leather protection cloak is lifted. Three men stare at the family looking about inside the buggy, likely for the supplies they were told were in this cart. As they find nothing, the seemingly leader speaks out, spitting on the ground.

"Well ####, this must have been the wrong one...Either way we cant leave any witness'! Kill them all boys!" He says, as he grins darkly, the two peons crack their knuckles dragging out the husband first. He struggles and manages to punch one in the face, sending him back a few steps before the other stabs him in the back with a dagger. He gives a gasp as the blood leaks down his back, his body twitching before going lifeless.

Kaede screams as her husband is killed. "No! Spare the boy please, you may take my life but spa-" She is cut off, the bandit already pulling her by her hair out of the cart.

"Sorry love, but no one lives~ We cant have our operation found out!" He says in a sultry satisfied tone, looking directly into her eyes as his blade slides into her stomach, blood ever flowing from her wound as she hits the sand. The three look to Shinobu now, who is huddled back in the cart, his eyes wide and his body trembling. They reach out to grab him, and they throw him down in the sand. He give a scream and cry of pain, experiencing that for the first time now also.

"Come here boy!" One of the peons say, reaching down to grab him by his right arm. However, his right hand starts to glow a dark black as Shinobu struggles.

"Dont touch me!" He screams out in desperation, and the black aura from his hand spreads into the peon. The peon starts to scream in utter agony as his body is over taken by this dark chakra, as if draining his very life essence, and he falls to the ground, dead.

The other two look to each other as this happens and then back down to the boy. The leader looks to the last remaining peon and instructs him to finish off the kid, but the peon looks to his dead comrade and then back to the boss, before he turns tail and starts to run away.

"Forget this, I dont get paid enough to deal with these kinds of freaks!" He says, as the dust trail of his wake is clearly seen.

The leader scoffs and spits, raising up his Katana. "Nonsense" he says. "Hes just a kid, who's about to die!" His blade arching downward, looking to cleave through Shinobu's head. Shinobu's eyes widen, and his eyes close and in reflex he defensively raises up his left hand. Glowing in the pure white energy, a barrier seems to form, repelling back the Katana. "Leave...me...alone!!" Shinobu shouts, his right hand arching outward again, before an unseen energy seems to over take the bandit. The energy absorbed by his own attack, seems to have been reflected and then inflicted on the bandit, as slash marks are seen along his body now, right where he would have cut Shinobu. The blood seeps out and the bandit looks to the boy.

"What...the hell are you?" Are the last words spoken before he falls, lifeless.

Shinobu runs over to his mother and shakes her desperately. "Mother...Mother! Wake up...its okay now they're gone!" He pleads, but no movement happens. Shinobu's left hand glows white yet again, and he presses it to his mothers wounds, but alas, she has already passed into the afterlife, and not even this gift is strong enough to revive her...yet. The young boy looks around, at all the death around him. So much needless death happened, his eyes flicker with an analyzed expression. Who knows whats going through this brilliant mind. He finds the map on the dead cart master, and as if he wrote it, he was able to track his own way to the village.

He reaches the outskirts of Sunagakure, before he passes out from exhaustion and dehydration. A patrolling batch of Shinobi find the boy and they glance to each other, wondering what could have happened. One mentions its likely linked with the attack on the cart, and the dead family. They agree and take him up, bringing him to the hospital of Sunagakure. A few hours pass, and he awakens. A water IV drip inside, to make him re-hydrated he just lays still. A nurse comes in and smiles to him, checking on his vitals. Eventually hes released and escorted to the Sunagakure orphanage, and the end of the long journey. Shinobu sits alone in the orphanage, not really sociable given the family death hes just experienced, but he always has the look of though and thinking...gaining some sort of vision or train of thought during his time of unconsciousness, his eyes almost look passive now. Hes already changed from this move, already becoming what it is he was meant to become...

The child, of Destiny.

~Part 5 - To the Academy~

Days turn into months, and months turn into years. The time at the orphanage is just the same as ever for Shinobu. He is mostly alone, as hes parted himself from the other children, making himself the outcast really, afraid of his own powers. The adults would try to get him to play with others, but he shakes his head and refuses saying its not advisable to allow it to happen. He felt as though he was unsafe to be around. He was no longer the confident young boy he was born as. The age of Nine now, he still reads, but more books then ever, expanding his knowledge of various things. Now that he is at an actual large village, he is able to find a vast amount of books.

One day, while the orphanage made the children go outside to play. Shinobu was alone, sitting under the slide in the shade, removing himself from the other kids. However, this time one of the older kids dragged him out from under the slide pushing him back up against its edge. Shinobu gave a light wince in surprise as he looks to the boy. The boy holds him by his clothes, surrounded by the rest of the kids who have formed a kind of circle.

"Hey reject, how come you always sit alone? You think you're too good for us?! Too cool to hang out huh" He pushes him down on the ground, a small dust cloud rises as Shinobu hits the ground.

"Your conclusions, make no sense, please just go away and leave me alone." Shinobu states, as he looks up to the boy, staying down in the sand.

The boy looks down to him and kicks him in the stomach "So now you think you're smarter then us huh!? Just because you spend all day reading, think you're better then us, think you'll get out of this #### hole any faster!" He strikes him again, looking back to his friends who then join in. "This will teach you to think you're superior! You're nothing! You're a joke! You're trash!" The kids continue to beat and strike at the Shinobu, who starts to cough up blood, raising up his hands to defend himself. The white barrier reforms once more as it did before, however it seems to be absorbing the blows that are delivered. However, they continue the onslaught.

Shinobu starts to get boiled up, breathing intensified. "Stop...hitting...ME!!" He shouts, and suddenly the children around him stop, once more like an eye of the storm, nothing happens, but slowly the childrens insides start to boil, and the bruises and cuts that they would have inflicted on Shinobu transfer to the kids who did the striking, making them cry and fall back, gasping for breath and bleed. One of the adults of the orphanage witness' this and she isn't sure what to do. Eventually she runs over and pleads Shinobu to gather himself. He blinks a few times and takes a few deep breaths, before he bites his lower lip. "Get away from me! I dont know what will happen!" He runs off, dashing out of the orphanage, into the village. He looks back to make sure hes not being followed and then suddenly slams into another young boy.

The boy was Kennin, son of the famous shinobi Kenshin and Seohyun. They both fall backward and Kennin grabs the back of his head rubbing the bruise that formed. "Ugh, that didn't feel very good!" He stands up and looks to Shinobu, who remains on the ground, eyes lowered and hes still bleeding from the beating. "Sorry, I was not watching where I was going. I'll be going." Kennin, being adept in sensing all kinds of chakra, can tell that Shinobu was no normal child. "Whats your name? I'm Kennin, but call me Ken, its cooler!" Kennin asks, Shinobu looks up to him and he tilts his head. "S-Shinobu...It is not...safe to be around me, I dont know what would happen." Just as he replied, one of the adults from the orphanage caught up and grabbed Shinobu's arm.

"You cant leave the orphanage! I dont know what you did but you just hurt alot of those kids!" She scolds, Shinobu twitches at the accusations and looks to the woman.

"I'm sorry...they were...its just I.." He doesn't finish his sentence before Kennin steps in.

"Hey! Leave him alone, you dont understand him at all." He looks to Shinobu once more and gives a charismatic smile, leaning in to lower his voice and whisper. "Dont worry, you're not alone in being special. come to my place and meet my mom and dad. I bet they can help you, and get you enrolled in the acadamy to get whatever you've done, under control."

Shinobu blinks at the sudden friendly face that is before him. Its been awhile since hes talked to anyone, let along in a friendly manner. He reaches out and actually takes Kennin's hand, who helps Shinobu to his feet and he gives a nod. "Hai...i'll come with." Kennin smiles and nods, helping to dust off Shinobu's clothes. Shinobu tilts his head as he looks over Kennin a bit more closely, a small salamander slips around his shoulders, going from one to the next. Shinobu smiles at the creature. Nature, the one thing in life that never changes its reactions.

The woman goes to protest, but as soon as she started opening her mouth, Kennin holds out his hand to stop her. "Shh old lady, my dad wont care, and if it doesn't work out the way I think it will, we'll return him tomorrow!" The lady stops and doesn't really react, before turning on her heels and heading back. Kennin and Shinobu start the trip to the Inka Compound.

Once they reach the compound, Shinobu's eyes widen. Never before had he seen such craftsmanship, such elegance in a home. He stops and just looks for a few moments, analyzing every detail. Kennin looks back and smiles letting him take a few moments, though its likely nothing new to him, having been raised likely as a noble, at least thats what Shinobu thought. "Come on, Daddy should just be inside the main branch compound" Kennin says, snapping Shinobu out of his train of thought. Shinobu nods and follows along, entering the large building made for the Inkan main branch members.

"Daaaaaddyyyy" Kennin shouts down the large halls, before Kenshin responds, giving them the ear shot required to find him. "Hey! This is Shinobu, and his chakra is pretty strong! He does not know how to use it though, and I guess he ended up hurting some other kids that were picking on him. Think you can recommend for him to join the acadamy with Kyo and me?" Kenshin looks to Shinobu and tilts his head, taking out a couple of scrolls he lays them out on the ground. He glances to Shinobu, and asks him in his usual tone. "Do you know anything about your chakra? What triggers it, what happens when you use it? How its used?" Shinobu, just looks to the floor and lets out a breath, before he responds in a quiet tone. "Well, when I was born...I was told that..I saved my mothers life with my left hand which eminated a pure white color...She was going to die from giving me birth, but I guess I saved her with this power." He raises up his left hand and shows it to them, nothing happening at the moment. "I also saved a bird who had fallen from a tree." He continued. He then raises his right hand and frowns. "I wish I didn't have this hand...it...it hurts people, but it only seems to do it when i'm hurt...or in a desperate situation. It makes me unsafe to be around, I cant...I wont.." He stops and keeps his eyes lowered. Kenshin takes a few moments to consider things, before he takes the scrolls and places them near Shinobu. "Place your hands upon the scrolls. One hand per scroll, so it separates. The scrolls will do the magic on their own" He says in his tone, Shinobu nods and places his hands on the scrolls. A bit hesitant at first, but he does it. The scrolls instantly fill with strong chakra made of yin and yang. The amount absorbed was substantial and also precise. Even Kenshin blinked at how quickly the scrolls reacted. After a few moments he bundles up the scrolls for later evaluation before turning to his son. "Kennin, see Shinobu to a guest room, and get him some food. I will gain him a spot in your acadamy class." Kennin nods and smiles giving a thumbs up. "You got it daddy!" He turns to Shinobu and places a hand on his shoulder. "See! I told you it'd be fine! You'll be fine! Ryo and Me, well we're special ourselves. I'm the best shinobi around, and if you stick with us, you'll get up there in no time! Heck you might even be second best!" Shinobu tilts his head, giving a minor smile, the first that Kennin has seen. "Second?" Shinobu asks, not in a tone of arrogance, but more like amazement. "Yep!" Kennin answers. "Second, only to me! Ha!"

Shinobu is escorted to his quarter, where he decides he'll fall asleep.

"Starting the acadamy huh?" Shinobu says to himself. "I wonder how much it will help...Either way, im glad to have met Ken. Hopefully I wont have to use my power at all if hes around, since hes the best."

He turns on his side, his head curled around his pillow as he closes his eyes. His thoughts moving back to the dinner they had, earlier that evening. Thoughts of Aurora, and her charismatic spirit, matched with grace, charm and beauty. "I wonder if we'll become friends too. I dont know, I should probably stay away from her for now, I dont...I dont want to end up hurting these people that have taken me in.." Shinobu lets out a breath once more, and starts to fade into sleep.

~Acadamy Life~

Last edited by Gaara on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu - Child of Destiny   Shinobu - Child of Destiny EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:55 pm

~Token Receipt~
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gaara on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Special Jounin
Gaara

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu - Child of Destiny   Shinobu - Child of Destiny EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu - Child of Destiny   Shinobu - Child of Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinobu - Child of Destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Naruto-verse Biographies-
Jump to: