NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ino
Genin
Ino

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Knight_Seohyun

Name: Aurora
Last Name: Inka-Shimura
Clan Affiliations: Inka, Cy'Jin, Hojo.
Current Age: 10
Current Height: 149.3cm (4ft 8in)
Current Weight: 38.2kg (84lb)
Body built: Petite and toned
Eye colour: Varies from Amethyst to Cyan
Hair colour: White
Skin colour: Creamy Tan
Village: Sunagakure
Personality: Pure, Tsudere, Shamanistic.
Bloodline: None
Elements: Medical, Light
Areas of Focus: Medical, Seimei O'ra, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Current Best Friend: Calypso, Hiyozaki
Squad: TBA
Activites: Fortune Telling, Dancing, Herbalism, Prayer, Medical Studies
Parents: Kenshin Shimura, Former Hokage. Seohyun Inka, Former Kazekage.
Relatives: Ken (Brother) , Sedina (Aunt) , Tsukiyo (God Mother) Akykyo (God Father) Calypso (Cousin) Hiro Luciano (Cousin)

Themes

Ritual Dance Example

Ritual Dance Example 2

General Theme

Battle Theme

Love Theme

Last edited by Ino on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Family
Seohyun and Kenshin with Young Aurora

History

Interview: -Age 10-

"About me... Ano... I- I don't really know what to say. Well, I guess I can start from the very beginning. I was born in Sunagakure hospital, August 9th, at 7:25 pm. I'm not sure if you believe in the Zodiac, but that makes me a Leo. I don't believe in it, but it's a frequent question, I suppose. When I was born mommy and daddy retired their jobs as Kage. You see, mother was a former Kazekage of Sunagakure and she then passed the job to Uncle Akykyo. Father also retired being the Hokage and passed the job. Though mommy and daddy say Konohagakure went to hell after that, and that Konoha changes Hokage more than it changes underwear. Do villages change underwear? Yare... Mom speaks nonsense sometimes. Oh... Ano... I'm rambling, aren't I? Gomenasai! I'll continue. When they retired I was taken to Grass Country where we lived in Solitude. They said they didn't want to me to experience what was currently going on with the wars waging on. During that time I was already two years old, and mother gave birth to my brother, Kennin.

Once things settled down, they took me back to Sunagakure where I've been since. I stayed in the Inka Compound and was raised there. It was hard for me and Kennin to adjust to having all these people shower over us, we didn't understand the importance of the main branch at that time. I suppose Kennin adjusted better than I did, but he always does things better than me.... What? Jealous? N-No! Of course not! I'm prettier, hmph!

As we were growing up, I'd see spirits. Usually something like this never happens until you get your Inka Mark. But with me, it came naturally. I was a frightened child because of it, constantly crying, but eventually... I got used to it. Slowly when I started getting I understood the spirits and why there were there more and more. The elders told me that with the Inka Mark that our members receive it opens us up to the Spirit World where we're able to see spirits and such. But, you only receive this after graduating the academy. At that time, I wasn't in the academy yet. So it became apparent that I was different. If it wasn't for my brother and my friends, I doubt I would have been able to get over it all though.

My friends? Oh... Well... Mmm... I have Calypso! She's my best friend in the -entire- world, and there's my cousin Kyohaku he's uhm... -interesting- is the only way I can describe him. Then there's my brother's best friend Shinobu, mother is trying to constantly trying to get us together. Seriously? I'm -10- for gods sake. Then there's my brother, Kennin... He's grown so fast and so mature too. We're the same height, but I'm older... still, he's a lot stronger than I am so I happen to depend on him more than I really should. Because of this everyone assumes he's the eldest. Even though we're all somewhat close, me and Calypso usually let the boys do their own thing while us girls mingle and gossip. Because boys are stupid and gross, and girls are run the world!

We're all attending the Academy together. My brother, who's younger than me is so talented that he's going to be in the same grade that I'm in. They say his chakra flow is advanced, but I don't know what that mumbo jumbo means! Also, mother and the Inka elders sat me down in some weird temple in the Inka Compound the other day. It was strange, but they said that somehow... something about me entices the spirits which is why I'm already open to the spirit realm, and thus they plan on using me as a medium to communicate with others. To test this theory, mother told me to invite a spirit into me. Creepy, right? Try being there! I- I don't really remember what happened, everything went blank, but mommy says my eyes turned into a pretty blue color and that someone was speaking through me. The spirits said they would train me in the art of Ritualist Dance, and with that power I can summon them when I need their aid. I guess it's nice to be able to call my friends when I want to play, right!? Hey! What do you mean? Of course I understand what they mean when they say aid. Battle? Me? No, I have Onii-chan, Kyohaku, and Shinobu for that, duh!"

Interview: -Age 14-
(Will come upon Genin Promotion)

Interview: -Age 17-
(Will come upon Chuunin Promotion

Interview: -Age 20-
(Will come upon Jounin Promotion)

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Siblings
Late Teen Kennin and Aurora

Fighting Style

Note: Aurora being a Dancer, uses several different types of dances incorporated into her battle movements. Her fighting style is heavily inspired by "Contemporary", "Latin", "Eastern Belly Dance" , and "Shaman" dance styles.

Taijutsu: Being quick and agile, Aurora uses her flexibility to shine while using her taijutsu. Her movements are precise, slick, and graceful. Every strike she makes seems to look more like a dance move rather than a actual combat strike. Her kicks would be exaggerated as she dips her back while kicking, or twirl as she kicked. Her hand-to-hand attacks are usually open palm thrusts, or open hand jab-thrusts rather than actual punching. Wearing a belly dancers belt on her waist so that as she rocks her hips a jingle can be heard, creating her own music as she gyrates and swings her hips. With each dance move she performs a certain amount of emotion can be felt, with anger her strikes would be untamed and quick for example.

Medical: Taking after her mother, Aurora believes her squad should have a medical-nin implemented into their ranks as it promotes more vitality and endurance. With a medical-nin, there's a higher chance you'll outlive your opponent, but Aurora knows through training that medical-nin are usually the first target and focused on during battle. So one must also be ready to defend themselves. Aurora uses her talent in taijutsu and anatomy to strike her her opponent with her medical jutsu, putting them to sleep, messing up their nervous system, poisoning them, or even using their amazing chakra manipulation to create scalpels and blades made out of chakra to cut their enemy with.

Kenjutsu: Aurora uses the staff passed down the female side of her family. A summoners staff that once belonged to Saint Aurora who Aurora was named after. The staff was passed down to Seohyun, and now Aurora. This staff increases the power of her spirits by conjunction with her own chakra. But that isn't the only use for it. Aurora adds the staff into her battle-dance movements, using it as a prop to help launch herself at enemys. Or even spin the staff infront of her clock-wise at an amazing speed to block an opponents attack, and make it harder for them to find an opening. Aurora also sometimes utilizes a whip or Tarot Cards.

Ninjutsu: Aurora uses a assortment of ninjutsu. Medical ninjutsu to heal and protect her allies. Inkan jutsu to commune with spirits, protect and heal her allies, or use the spirits to empower her allies and strike her foes, unlike most Inka Aurora is able to utilize a Yonton jutsu and uses light jutsu to illuminate her dances, or attack her foes. The young Inka also has taken interest in fortune telling, and when applying her chakra to one of her tarot cards, she can decide someone's fate in battle once she throws it at them.

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Kun
Young Aurora's eyes go cyan when she acts as a spirits medium

Last edited by Ino on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Wallpaper-165426

Biography

Sometimes they say, a parents unfinished business is passed onto their child and becomes their burden until whatever it is becomes accomplished. This isn't really any different. Daughter of the Fifth Kazekage, and Queen of the Inka... Her father a former Hokage, the young Aurora was already destined to bear a large burden. Coming from such a prestigious family causes people to have great expectations of you. As though you were supposed to be born with some raw talent. Though, raw talent is rarely ever something you're born with, instead... It's something you hone and craft to become recognized for. Whatever the case may be, this young heiress already had much to shoulder since the day she was born.

Despite her complications, Aurora was born a great beauty which was expected from the offspring of Kenshin and Seohyun. At the age of 10, she never allowed her hair to be cut, leaving the long platinum strands of hair to reach her mid-back. Her skin was a creamy-tan from being exposed to the harsh sun in Sunagakure, and the texture of her skin was well exfoliated and soft due to the constant sands that enveloped Wind Country. Despite being the elder sibling, Aurora stood at the same height as her younger brother who would one day probably surpass her in height.

Personality wise, she was much more different than Seohyun. This was something that her Elders noticed right away. Seohyun, who won over everything she wanted by seduction and manipulation, noticed that he daughter didn't seem to have this streak of evil within her. While Seohyun was known as the White Lilly, Aurora was much more pure than she. Despite her being so young, and it being too early to tell... Aurora was already growing much more mature. Focusing on her studies in politics, herbalism, Inkan History, Spiritual Theory, and ninjutsu. Despite her extremely frail body, Aurora was surprisingly agile, making her a talented taijutsu fighter. Though violence isn't something she tends to take up quickly, unless angered and provoked. Also, despite being the older sibling, Aurora depends on her younger brother Ken perhaps a tad bit more than she really should. Most usually, people assume he's the eldest due to the maturity Ken shows at his age, and the way Aurora acts around him.

Despite her position with the Inkan people, and the prestigious people who have become her family. Aurora is extremely humble, not letting her position as the next Inkan Princess get to her head. She spends time with children her age in the academy and ignores social rank or the advice that the elders give her. Wealthy, or poor... Aurora disregards it all, and only takes the persons soul into consideration. But one friend sticks out from them all, and that'd be Calypso. Aurora and Calypso were friends at a extremely young age, perhaps even at birth thanks to the connection of their family, considering that Calypso's father is Aurora and Ken's God-Father. The two have been nearly inseparable since their friendship began and considered themselves to be like sisters.

Aurora has many talents, but one stands out above them all. Her spiritual dances is something unique, something that she managed to bring to the table for the Inkan Clan. The Elders wonder how even at a young age, Aurora learned secrets that they weren't even able to uncover. But that answer came soon enough. It was found out that the spirits were somehow enticed by Aurora, and used her as a medium. With this power, Aurora has been able to summon spirits to do her bidding and protect those that she cares about, or to communicate with those in the other realm. The Elders themselves wonder if the spirits had taught her these once forgotten secrets, but the reason why is still unknown till this day. When communing with the spirits that have picked her has their medium, her eyes turn into a deep cyan color instead of their original amethyst color.

But thankfully due to her talents, Aurora has become a ritualist dancer for her clan, and has even created her own form of taijutsu using her dances. These dances caused her body to become toned, petite, and help carve her body. While dancing, Aurora moves with a vipers grace she can be enchantingly beautiful, as each movement she makes is made with precise movement and a natural flow. Deep emotion is put into each of her dances, either it be for the spirits which she attempts to commune with, for entertainment, or battle... her dances are still captivating. Still, it's a untrained talent and Aurora has much more to learn before her dances are flawless and perfect. There are times where she trips, or stumbles while performing. And it isn't strange to see her with a bruise or two thanks to her clumsiness.

One thing motivates her, and that's her will to live up to the expectations her parents have set for her and her brother.

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer BladeAndSoul
Young Aurora summons Dark Element Spirit

Last edited by Ino on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Aurora Inka-Shimura
Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Ragnarok__Wizard_and_Gypsy_by_skydestinies
Calypso and Aurora in their Teens

_____.:: INTRODUCTION ::._____
The Inka clan are a group of nomads coming from a war torn continent from the west and have recently settled in Sunagakure. They are very spiritual people that were thought to be the weakest clan for their inability to manifest their chakra - that is until they pass their clan's trials and earning their tattoos which is why they are called Inka or "Marked Ones". They can be viewed as Shamanistic by many for communing, summoning, and even healing spirits / souls each a form of their clan style "Seimei O-Ra", but even spiritual as they are they learn to incorporate Science and Technology into their craft for the lack of Chakra Affinity. Members are conformed into branches within the clan and each one possessing a role within the family, but all work together to maintain their clans most valuable treasure and accursed weapon.

Since the union of the Clan Princess, Seohyun Sappa Inka and her husband Kenshin Shimura the two have spent much of their time alone in solitude or until the tension in the world would fade and their family could retain their position back in Sunagakure. A celebration was held for the arrival of Aurora and Kennin who have great expectations among the clan due to the forboding legacy left behind by their parents. Seohyun having named her daughter after her and her brother's adoptive mother, has great hopes for her child to grow up to half the woman the former Saint Aurora was known for. The elders knew that both Kennin and Aurora were gifted children from first glance, their chakra was very unique possibly through the perfect blend of their parent's wisdom and intellect. The Son carried a natural talent to feel nature around him, while the daughter possessed a very pure spirit which was never seen or felt before - often serving as a perfect medium within the clan for the Inka's respected dieties.

_____.:: INNATE ::._____
[THE MARK]
RP: The Mark is a metallic metal ingraved within the flesh of the host, with properties derived from the stone of gelel to utilize their spiritual energy in substitution for Chakra. It is a painful process, that not many survive through.
PvP: Substitute CHA Stat for WIS (Includes Stat Bonuses), + 2 CHA Mod.
[BLOOD-CURSE]
RP: The Blood-Curse is inside every Inka, that prohibits the use of unlocking their natural chakra affinity. However in the case of Aurora being a half-mix, she has obtained a single natural chakra affinity to highlight her pure soul.
PvP: User never gains an Elemental Affinity (Medical unlocked on Creation)
Lvl 15: + 1 CHA Mod, + 10 Skill
Lvl 25: + 2 CHA Mod, + 20 Skill
Lvl 35: + 3 CHA Mod, + 30 Skill

[NINJA TOOLBAG]
3 Kunai / 6 Shuriken / 2 Ninja Wire / 1 Explosive Tag / 1 Chakra Pill

_____.:: ABILITY ::._____
[CHILD OF O-RA]
RP: Aurora is a very unique individual who has inherited the wisdom and grace of Seohyun, along with Kenshins much more keen and swift skill. She has unlocked a slightly more potent form of the O-Ra, as it appears to have reached its pinnacle.
Base) + 20 CP Pool, At Lvl 25 gain Light Affinity
Lvl 15: + 3 Heal Rolls
Lvl 25: + 4 Heal Rolls
Lvl 35: + 5 Heal Rolls
(Note: This overrides "Seimei O-Ra")

[DIVINE DANCER]
RP:
Given Auroras very spunky and bubbly demeanor, she has taken a great interest in the Inka ceremonial dances even as a little girl. Showing finesse and talent that sets a new bar for all others to follow.
Activation) 3 Cp Activation + 1 Maintenance, CHA Subs DEX (Excludes Stat Bonuses), No Weapon / Tool Penalty (-2 if Dual-wield), On hit via Tai / Ken: + 1 Aura Sphere (2 Round Cooldown for On Hit)
(Enhanced CHA Stat Bonus Chart)
30-35: + 1d6 DMG
36-45: 19-20 Second ATK
46-55: + 1d10 DMG
56+: 17-20 Second ATK
(Note: This overrides "Iyashii O-Ra", Second ATKs are possible twice per Round and deal Base Unarmed ATKs)
[HOLY PARAGON]
RP: As a young girl, the sooth-sayers of the Inka clan have acknowledged that amongst their most devout or alluring mediums to appease the spirits of the ethereal plane - It is Aurora's pure spirit that entices the spirits the most.
Base) Gain access to "Basic Summoning", Summons Rank up as User does, Can perform Jutsu of their Element:
(50 Tokens per Basic Elemental Summon, 75 Tokens per Light / Shadow / Ice Elemental Summon)
Lvl 15: Rank up to 2
Lvl 25: Rank up to 3
Lvl 35: Rank up to 4
(Note: On learning of "Ritual Summoning Art: Elemental Avatar" unlock Rank 5)

[PLANAR TOUCHED - GRAND SUMMONER]
(Requires: Lvl 40 + 100 Tokens, Overrides Stone of Gelel)
Base) + 20 HP to User & Summons, Max. 2 Elemental Summons Active at Unlimited Duration.
(Synchronization)
Elementals each gain Bonuses based on their Element, which apply to User. With 2 Active, create a new Element Fusion:
KATON) -10 DR Vs Fire: + 1d8 Fire DMG to / Vs C-R ATKs.
DOTON) -10 DR Vs Earth: - 6 DR
RAITON) -10 DR Vs Lightning: + 3 ATK / DEF
FUTON) -10 DR Vs Wind: + 50 Skill
SUITON) -10 DR Vs Water: + 2 Jutsu Duration
YONTON) -10 DR Vs Light: + 3 CP Regen
INTON) -10 DR Vs Dark: + 3 HP Regen
HYOUTON) -10 DR Vs Snow: - 3 CR (Min. 1)

(Elemental Fusion)
Jutsus Created: + 2 D-RANK / + 2 C-RANK / + 2 B-RANK / + 2 A-RANK / + 2 S-RANK

_____.:: JUTSU ::._____
(User gains Access to Inka Jutsu - CHA Base)
Lvl 15: Create + 2 D-Rank / + 1 C-Rank
Lvl 25: Create + 2 C-Rank / + 1 B-Rank
Lvl 35: Create + 2 B-Rank / + 1 A-Rank

-D Rank-
[Animated Flourish]
Type: Ninjutsu
Cost: 3
Description: The user illuminates with light chakra as they perform a elegant flourish to evade a incoming blow.
Pvp: Acts as a dodge + 1.

[Hip Bump]
Type: Taijutsu
Cost: 3
Description: User slams their hip against their opponent, causing them to lose their footing.
Pvp: Ranked Damage and -2 to rolls on their next turn.

-C Rank-

[White Whirl]
Type: Kenjutsu
Cost- 5
Description: Aurora twirls her staff around her in a graceful and beautiful dance at an amazing speed in order to make it extremely difficult for the enemy to find an opening.
Pvp: Block + 2 (3 if duel wielding)

[Yonton Twirl]
Type: Ninjtutsu
Cost- 6
Description: The user accesses their Yonton element and performs three twirls, each twirl sends a beam of light at her opponent.
Pvp: Damage 3d6+2

[Powdery Kiss]
Cost: 4
Desciription: Aurora runs up to the enemy and pulls out her make-up kit. She opens her concealer kit, and blows the concealer powder into her enemies eyes in order to blind shortly.
Pvp: Rank Damage + (-2) to rolls for 2 rounds.

-B Rank-

[Hurricane Venus]
Cost: 6
Description: Aurora dances, creating several openings in order to lure an enemy into attacking her. As soon as the enemy falls into her trap and is ready to strike, she immediately stops dancing and performs a backwards summersault kick in order to repulse the enemies attack and hurt them instead.
Pvp: Block +3, If Successful 2d6 DMG Vs C-R ATKs color]

[Tarot Card of Hate]
Cost: x 2 per Battle (Max. x 5, 15 Tokens for + 1)
Description: Aurora pulls out a random card from her Tarot Card deck in order to decide her enemies fate.
Pvp: The user rolls 1d6 to decide which card takes effect (If user crits, she picks two cards instead of double damage)

1- The Fool - Opponent is stunned for 1d4+1 rounds (Highest stat to break)
2- Temperance- Opponent Suffers -3 to rolls for 1d4+1 rounds. (Highest stat to break)
3- Hanged Man- Opponent takes 3d8 damage
4- Judgement- Opponents chakra is sealed for 2 turns. (Highest to break)
5- Devil- Opponent takes 2d8 chakra damage
6- Death- User takes 1d8 hp damage and 1d8 cp damage

[Tarot Card of Love]
Cost x 2 per Battle (Max. x 5, 15 Tokens for + 1)
Description: Aurora pulls out a random card from her Tarot Card deck in order to decide her allies fate.
Pvp: The user rolls 1d6 to decicde which card takes effect. (User can roll a crit check in order to see if she can use two cards upon rolling a crit.)

1- Lovers - Grants the target 3 impassable DR for 1d4 round
2- Strength- Grants the target +3 to rolls for 1d4+1 rounds
3- High Priestess- Heals the target for 3d6+1 damage
4- Wheel of Fortune- Target gains +3 to damage for 1d4 rounds
5- Magician- Target gains 2d8 chakra
6- Empress- Aurora gives up her turn so that they may act in her stead.

[Divine Samba]
Type: Tai/Ken
Cost: 8
Description: Aurora dances around the target, appearing only in flashes as she uses a combination of Flash , Light Jutsu, and Seimei O’ra in order to move at quick speeds. Circling around her target as she dances and striking each time she appears.
Pvp: Rank Damage + 2d8 + 3

-A Rank-
[Moonlight Serenade]
Type: Medical
Cost: 15
Description: Aurora uses both her mothers natural talent in medical jutsu, and her fathers natural talent in seals to create one large masterpiece. Creating a seal above the fighting area as it begins to rain down green droplets of medical chakra. Aurora then begins to dance, using the medical chakra which is clung to her allies in order to manipulate it and mend their wounds. Unfortunately the procedure is extremely tiring and intiricate and cannot be performed often.
Pvp: AoE up to 5 targets: 4d6 Heal + 2 Negative Effects. Cooldown 3 Rounds.

[Chakra Blade Dance]
Cost- 10
Description: The user uses precise chakra manipulation that most medical-nin must master in order to create a blade of chakra out from their hands. Using these blades the user performs a deadly dance as they slash at their opponent.
Pvp: Rank Damage + 3d6+ 2 (Pierce 4 DR)

Last edited by Ino on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Aurora3

Jutsu

Divine Dancer Jutsu

Spoiler:

Inka Jutsu

Spoiler:

Medical Jutsu

Spoiler:

Light Jutsu

Spoiler:

Taijutsu

Spoiler:

Kenjutsu

Spoiler:

Standard and Enchantment Jutsu

Spoiler:

Custom Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ino on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:05 am

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Bsa5_aFr35W82486

Custom Items

Spoiler:

Token Receipt
Spoiler:

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Aurora4

Special Thanks

M (Dm Chiyo) - For creating my power, and just being a all around general best friend to me for 6 years, and still going strong. <3

Alex (Dm Kankuro) - For helping me find two pictures for this topic <3

Last edited by Ino on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 am

Update Info: Deleted some pictures, moved around some pictures, added some pictures. And also added a special thanks section.
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 am

Updated again with a picture above the Biography section.
Back to top Go down
Ino
Genin
Ino

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Updated with a "Love" Theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer   Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora Inka Shimura - The Spectral Dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Naruto-verse Biographies-
Jump to: