NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hokage's Desk

Go down 
+4
Zapotec
DM Aburame
Nymphs
DM Obito
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Obito
Academy Student

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:17 am

Hokage's Desk Sakura_squared_wip_4_by_ubermonkey99-d8an0yq_zpsg0m4nfuk

[Hokage's Desk]

This is where you will meet the Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato, to report for a majority of your mission briefings but this desk is where you will leave any of your requests of the Hokage him/herself should you ever wish to seek their wisdom in guidance.

((OOC : Leave all requests for meetings with the Hokage below. Include the following :

Quote :
Character Name :
Reason for Meeting :
Additional Information(If Any) :

After this criteria is met, the Hokage or a member of the council will see to the request of your discussion with the Hokage.))
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: A finely written letter   Hokage's Desk EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Character Name : Uchiha Yumi
Reason for Meeting : N/A (Not requesting any)
Additional Information(If Any) : Already works giving out missions in the hokage's office

Smelling of vanilla, on expensive parchment and in excess statement is the following.

Quote :
Dear Hokage,
It's come to my attention that you have no one to assist you in your office directly, and day-to-day affairs, having worked in your office for quite a long time passing out missions and the like, I feel my skills could be better used with a change in scenery. I make an excellent tea, and have practiced tea ceremony numerous times in my youth. I further am quite good at quickly reading and memorizing paperwork, and mimicking various processes within such, in no small part thanks to my use of sharingan. If possible I'd like to be considered for a promotion in your actual office as messenger, paper pusher, and secretary. My resume may be short, but that just means I'm all the more eager to expand it with you.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi
Back to top Go down
DM Aburame
Genin

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:57 pm

A letter is sent in reply to Yumi's request.

Dear Yumi-chan,

I am happy to see you have an interest in helping out. It is a good sign when young ninja are enthusiastic about their village. However, I am not entirely sure what it is you seek or why you think I have no staff. Could you please explain further duties in detail you would expect to have, or like to have, as well any ideas for the position itself?

Sincerely,
Aburame A'nai, Nidaime Hokage
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:59 am

Oh dear gods its the same as the first but someone glitter bombed it.

Dear Hokage,
I'm so happy you wrote me back! I can't help but notice you don't have a coffee or tea collector or at least I never see them, and nobody to grab papers or go off messaging, rather separate persons for each, clearly, this is inefficient, such an important person as you needs a designated imbetween for casual affairs and sending messages to eliminate needless time wasting at the top (at least that's what a book I read said)! And I was offering my services, I am especially good with tea! It has always been a sort of dream in life for me to slowly develop more macro level talents to help the village and I think working closer to the village hierarchy without foolishly (as any genin would likely be foolish) playing with the will of fire with real clout and no experience later on, and learn from the best. I have great respect for my elders and am desperately willing to learn, I can think of no place better to do that then serving your tea every morning, bringing papers, and talking about the day to day. One can go on a thousand missions yet never understand the perils of village taxes, logistics, and appeasing daimyo a position as your secretary would on the other hand likely make one quite prepared.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi

PS. I like bugs too. (She attaches a picture of a butterfly nursery presumably hers, various butterfly in the background with rainbow patterns.)
Back to top Go down
DM Aburame
Genin

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:34 pm

Dear Yumi-chan,

At this time given the tensions between villages being on the rise, I cannot help but feel an all hands on deck approach is needed at least until things settle down. Were the lay of the land more peacefuly oriented I would gladly take your offer post-haste. As things stand however, depriving the Leaf of a budding, enthusiastic Uchiha in the field I feel does Konoha a grave disservice. Thank you again for your understanding and willingness to aid your home.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Zapotec
Special Jounin

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 6:37 pm

Character Name : Takeyama Shiori
Reason for Meeting : N/A (Letter)

Most respected Aburame-donno,

I have rather unusual request for my current position. Over recent period I have been working hard on perfecting both myself in use and development of new tehniques, as well as teaching other genin of the village those appropriate to their skills that I have acess to.
Now the acess thing is a problem that has been rising up of late. So far, by some unknown universal statistical error, most genin were in category of same elemental chakra nature as myself, or were interested in taijutsu. While I am happy to share more data on those with them as seen fitting, I would gracefully request acess to basic instruction scrolls for E and if they are avaliable, D ranks of Suuiton, Doton, Katon, Fuuton and Raiton village tehniques, and similar request goes for taijutsu and kenjutsu tehniques. With overall desire and plan to teach these to fellow village shinobi so they could turn into more capable carriers of our shared duties. Sadly cant really wrap my mind around genjutsu yet, so will leave that to more capable instructors.

Regards, Takeyama Shiori
Back to top Go down
DM Aburame
Genin

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Zapotec wrote:
Character Name : Takeyama Shiori

Most respected Aburame-donno,

I have rather unusual request for my current position. Over recent period I have been working hard on perfecting both myself in use and development of new tehniques, as well as teaching other genin of the village those appropriate to their skills that I have acess to.
Now the acess thing is a problem that has been rising up of late. So far, by some unknown universal statistical error, most genin were in category of same elemental chakra nature as myself, or were interested in taijutsu. While I am happy to share more data on those with them as seen fitting, I would gracefully request acess to basic instruction scrolls for E and if they are avaliable, D ranks of Suuiton, Doton, Katon, Fuuton and Raiton village tehniques, and similar request goes for taijutsu and kenjutsu tehniques. With overall desire and plan to teach these to fellow village shinobi so they could turn into more capable carriers of our shared duties. Sadly cant really wrap my mind around genjutsu yet, so will leave that to more capable instructors.

Regards, Takeyama Shiori

A box of the requested scrolls finds it's way next to Shiori's head the next time he wakes up, with enclosed letter.

"Dear Takeyama-san,

It it with ease of mind, and hope I send these to you. Your progress and aptitude, along with your willingness to assist Konoha goes not unnoticed. You do your clan proud. May these scrolls continue you down your path.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Yaaku
Academy Student

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:03 pm

Character Name : Erai Toushi

Venerable Nidaime-sama

During a recent mission undertaken by me and several other genin with me as the temporary squad commander we where sent out into the village to catch a thief. A thief that turned out to be a Nin-Ferret capable of even sneaking into the armoury. When we captured the Nin-Ferret it offered a summoning contract with its boss in return for its safe release.

It is my humble belief that this is a small price to pay for the release of one Nin-Ferret since this would in effect make him and his boss our allies and draw them away from any other village that might seek contracts with summons.

The Nin-Ferret in question is currently incarcerated in an unknown to me location by your receptionist.

With respect,
Erai Toushi.
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 9:54 am

Character Name : Yumi
Reason for Meeting : Lost her (eye)ball
Additional Information(If Any) : It may or may not fire lasers.

Dear Aburame A'nai, Nidaime Hokage,
During one of my recent missions I lost one of my sharingan eye's to some sort of mercenary group in the land of tea, I'm sure you have plenty of reports about our dead chuunin, people missing arms, and everything. But I would like to request a mission to recover my missing eye on behalf of myself and the Uchiha.

Enclosed is all the money I've earned in my career as a shinobi, I hope its enough. In order to determine the danger level, I am willing to discuss its capacities at length with you.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi

(In a box strapped to the letter is 25,000 ryo) ((in my inventory right now but yeah))
Back to top Go down
whydoyouevenbother
Special Jounin
whydoyouevenbother

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:29 am

Character Name : Sumiko Takara
Reason for Meeting : None/Letter
Additional Information(If Any) : None

Honorable Hokage,

I am sending this letter out of concern and because i sense a pattern in recent developments. I am aware that my Rank as a Genin, my inexperience and my name does not allow me to see things on a scale which would give me answers and where wiser and more intelligent heads may find nothing to worry about. Nevertheless i see it as my duty to make a list of very recent developments which shocked me when i became aware of them.

First: Only a short time ago a Genin, Yazuna of the honorable Nara-clan, was on a long-range patrol out of Konoha and the Country of Fire and encountered a singular Sand-shinobi which she chose to engage. Why was she alone? Why was a sole Genin out on a mission outside of the Country of Fire? Why was she permitted to engage in Combat with an, up-to-this-time neutral Country?

Second: Another Genin, Yumi of the most revered Uchiha, has lost an eye during a mission (Mission Reference: Elemination, C-ranked Mission), which was taken by an up-to-date unknown assailant of overpowering strength. In addition to claiming that she can feel the Eye to a degree even now she has also developed a Sharingan unique to her bloodline Limit and which could become a mayor threat to Konoha and the Uchiha clan itsself.

Third: Twice to my knowledge alone Genin of Konoha were assaulted by a force of unknown Shinobi while out in the field with full intention of disposing of them permanently. Once (Mission Record: Hotsprings Heated Subterfuge, C-ranked mission) by false orders from within Konoha itsself. Another time (Mssion Record: Delivery of Bacon, D-ranked mission) by a singular Shinobi who was waiting for the cell after having disposed of the contact they were to meet. The former mission was even conducted with a 6-men Genin cell and without a singular medical Shinobi: This was not questioned until it was too late.

Fourth: The damages sustained by the Genin are getting grieveous. In addition to the permanent damages sustained to bodies and the longterm health of the Genin, the loss of Missions and the hospitalisation of a Chuunin during a Mission (Mission Reference: Elemination, C-ranked Mission) has taken toll upon the morale. Leadership, despite being established, has been questioned under occasion and fear of the worst kind has settled into the Genin. Many are near the breaking point of desperation.
None of us, Honorable Hokage, is unwilling to give their life for the Village and Country we serve: But we recently feel deprived of Leadership and Guidance of our superiors.

Fifth: Most concerning, Honorable Hokage, is that i, a mere Genin of no particular features, see a pattern and a direction of disquietness within many of those events. Why do i have knowledge of all this after merely conversing with my peers?

I beg you, Honorable Hokage, to consider these points and take what steps you see necessary to allow not a decay of morale within Konoha and the new Generation of Shinobi.
I write this on my own behalf and my teammates and Captain are to be considered free of any misconduction i have done by doing so. I beg your forgiveness and await any punishment you see fit.

Takara Sumiko, Genin
Squad 1: Shikoiko
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:04 am

Dear Hokage
Apparently 25,000 ryo isn't enough. Having heard no word back... I can only up the ante with another 22,000 ryo, one of my friends donated upon retrieval of my eye.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi
Back to top Go down
DM Aburame
Genin

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Nymphs wrote:
Dear Hokage
Apparently 25,000 ryo isn't enough. Having heard no word back... I can only up the ante with another 22,000 ryo, one of my friends donated upon retrieval of my eye.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi

Dear Yumi,

After much deliberation and conferring with my advisers, we have decided to retire you from active duty and install you in the Hospital officially beginning as a nurse, with leave to study and progress within Hospital hierarchy as time and improvement allows. This is of course reliant on your compliance with Hospital standards.

Sincerely,
A'nai Aburame Nidaime Hokage
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 4:53 am

Dear Hokage,
Okay. How much is the pension again? Incidentally how does this effect my standing in regards to the leaf shinobi hierarchy. Outside it? If that's the intent then, I thank you for giving the means to recover my eye even though your hands may be tied.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi

*The name Uchiha is written rather deep into the page*
Back to top Go down
DM Aburame
Genin

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 4:24 am

Nymphs wrote:
Dear Hokage,
Okay. How much is the pension again? Incidentally how does this effect my standing in regards to the leaf shinobi hierarchy. Outside it? If that's the intent then, I thank you for giving the means to recover my eye even though your hands may be tied.

Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi

*The name Uchiha is written rather deep into the page*

Dear Yumi,

Pension? Also you are now effectively a citizen, however with the clause that if you are recalled to active duty this takes precedence. Any actions you take are your own responsibility and do not reflect any stance of the village itself as a result.

Sincerely,
A'nai Aburame Nidaime Hokage
Back to top Go down
whydoyouevenbother
Special Jounin
whydoyouevenbother

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Character Name : Sumiko Takara
Reason for Meeting : None/Written Request
Additional Information(If Any) : Access to fresh body

For Medicinal study purposes, permission is asked to body/bodies at the Morgue. It mainly concerns internal workings as well as amputation/reattachment of body-parts, which is better served trained on a corpse than on a life person.

Takara Sumiko
Back to top Go down
Shadowtim3
Academy Student
Shadowtim3

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Character Name : Kisame Nara
Reason for Meeting : Request to join Research Division
Additional Information(If Any) : N/A
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:15 am

A letter Yumi shoves directly into the hokage's hand - after creating an illusion of it from thin air.
Dear Hokage,
You may have noticed the rain in the village, over the past few days and read reports as to the happenings in the library which I have been privy to on two separate occasions. Odd lightning that drives people inside, murders and investigations of ghosts.
However, it is my sincere belief, that it is not raining in the village, there is no lightning, and there is no ghost. I believe the village is under the effects of a living world genjutsu, focused on the library and other places, and is the work of one individual living amongst us, unknown.
My eye has the power to do this on some, small level, creating an illusion, having it real to all senses to allow something to happen for a short burst before it all vanishes. The rain is nothing but the lingering effect of a perfected genjutsu, to an individual it is rain, the skin and body reacts perfectly, but it is not raining, it is just part of the genjutsu... this is constant, and in control. When events happen this is a heightening of the jutsu or a new jutsu of the same type... the climax of this is that the reality we experience is perfectly shifted to what isn't, real.
The genjutsu in effect is a perfect replacement of reality to the point of being real.
I have informed Kinnojo and Sumiko of this theory and will be testing it next time there is an opportunity
Sincerely,
Uchiha, Yumi

PS: As to evidence, I removed Ichirous fathers heart after trying to pump it, from his chest to try and keep him alive in a last ditch effort as his body was cold and he hadn't breathed for two minutes. In an area completely devoid of chakra. And supposedly the ghost of a little old girl brought him back from the dead, with a surgury that looks like a child's crayon drawing.
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 pm

A letter-scroll in flowing elegant script to the hokage.

Quote :
Dear Hokage,
My brother Sarutobi, Matai and I (Sarutobi, Katriana), wish to grace your esteemed office at your earliest possible convenience in regards to our placement in the village as we move into active service and the like. We eagerly await serving as best we can as tensions rise, and shift away from our civilian side duties.

Sincerely,
Sarutobi, Katriana

Hokage's Desk 200px-Sarutobi_Symbol.svg
Back to top Go down
whydoyouevenbother
Special Jounin
whydoyouevenbother

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:37 am

Sumiko Takara puts in a request to be on extended training in Solitude at a temple in southern Fire for a limited amount of time.

//OOC: Coming sunday/monday the 2./3. i will be gone for a bit over a week on a retreat with little/no internet access until 11./12.//
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Hokage's Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage's Desk   Hokage's Desk Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage's Desk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: The Lands of Conflict :: Konohagakure no Sato-
Jump to: