NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inuzuka (Konohagakure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Inuzuka (Konohagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka (Konohagakure)   Inuzuka (Konohagakure) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:49 am

Inuzuka

Inuzuka (Konohagakure) Inuzuk10

Roaming the Fire Country…

The Inuzuka Clan originally were free spirited to the Country of Fire, roaming from the small villages scattered around the country side with the majority of their pack. As change began to form within the Country of Fire and the rise of a new village known of Konohagakure no Sato was born within the Country of Fire did the Inuzuka Clan begin to become more known, as those that opposed the forming of the great village began to create conflict the Inuzuka worked as a hired hand to the new Village, tracking down criminals and bringing them back to Konohagakure. Noting the capabilities of the Inuzuka Clan, Konohagakure offered them a place of which they could call their home, despite their free spirited nature and their emotions on their sleeves Konohagakure seen them as quite the asset during these times of conflict.-

Inuzuka Clan Abilities

Inuzuka Ninken
Core Ability
This clan infamous for the use of ninja dogs or 'ninken' as fighting companions. By emulating the feral nature of the canine they bring not a volatile styles of collaborative combat.

Base: Gain 'Single Grade 1' Pet.
Upgrade I: Pet grows to Grade 2
Upgrade II: Pet grows to Grade 3
Note: Upgrade I requires level 20, Upgrade II requires Level 30
Note: This Slot can be purchased a second time to gain a second 'Single Grade 1' Pet.

Enchanced Sense of Smell

All Inuzuka ninja possess a greater sense of smell than normal humans. They also are able to focus chakra there to further improve it. Making them excellent Sensory ninja.
Base I: Can sense creatures and hidden targets up to 1 area away. +1 Physical Detection.
Upgrade I: Can sense creatures and hidden targets up to 2 areas away. +2 Physical Detection.
Upgrade II: Can sense creatures and hidden targets up to 3 areas away. +4 Physical Detection.

Wolf Fang/Fist
Inspired by the ferocity of their ninken, some Inuzuka learn a high-pressure, intense form of Taijutsu.

Base I: +1 to Inuzuka rolls.
Upgrade I: +2 to Inuzuka rolls
Upgrade II: +3 to Inuzuka rolls

True Ninken Ally
Many Ninken are  Imore than mere well-trained dogs. Some can be as intelligent and resourceful as their human owner.

Base I: Ninken thinks/speaks/acts/Use Tools as a human can. +D2 to HP DR/Round
Upgrade I: Ninken thinks/speaks/acts/Use Tools as a human can. +D3+1 to HP DR/Round
Upgrade II: Ninken thinks/speaks/acts/Use Tools as a human can. +D4+1 to HP DR/Round

Bloodhound
Inuzuka who are in tune with their powerful sense of smell make for excellent scouts and sensory ninja.

Base I:+1HP to Owner and +1HP to Ninken
Upgrade I: +2HP  and +2HP to Ninken
Upgrade II: +4HP  and +4HP to Ninken

Four Leg Adept
Those who invest deeply in the arts of Beast man transformations learn to maximize their blood-drawing capability.

Base I: Can share the effects of Inuzuka Jutsu with durations or upkeep costs with their Ninken when casting them.
Upgrade I: +0 Round to Inuzuka Duration.
Upgrade II: +1 Rounds to Inuzuka Duration.

Disruptor
Man and Beast work together to keep the enemy off balance. Best working with allies to take advantage of their methods.

Base I: Inuzuka Jutsu that hit lowers the target's next Defense roll by 1.
Upgrade I: Inuzuka Jutsu that hit lowers the target's next Defense roll by 2.
Upgrade II: Inuzuka Jutsu that hit lowers the target's next Defense roll by 3.

Note: Multiple hits do not stack.

Thrill of the Hunt
The brutal assault of the Ninken and the Inuzuka don't just keep their opponent off guard for defense, but the sheer brutality and constant attacks make it exceptionally difficult for them to even attack

Base I: -1 to Enemy Attack Rolls after being hit by an Inuzuka Jutsu.
Upgrade I: -2 to Enemy Attack Rolls after being hit by an Inuzuka Jutsu.
Upgrade II: -3 to Enemy Attack Rolls after being hit by an Inuzuka Jutsu.

Last edited by Sarada Uchiha on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka (Konohagakure)   Inuzuka (Konohagakure) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:30 am

[Reserved for Clan Leader]
Back to top Go down
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka (Konohagakure)   Inuzuka (Konohagakure) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:31 am

Inuzuka Jutsu

These jutsu are available to anyone who has the Inuzuka core slots. Their specialities are Damage and Crit Range.

Expand Sense of Smell

By flooding the nose with chakra, Inuzuka can vastly increase the sensitivity of their scent detection.
Type/Rank: E-rank Inuzuka jutsu
Costs: 1CP
Effects: Your next Physical detection roll gains +3.
Note: Out of Combat

Go for the Throat
Inuzuka easily given into a more beastial way of fighting. They thrash and runt in vicious swings but leave themselves vulnerable to speed.
Type/Rank: C-rank Inuzuka jutsu
Costs: 4CP
Effects: Single Target Attack. Increases Crit Range by 1
Note: Defenders gain a +1 bonus to DEF rolls against this attack.

Four Legs Technique
A demi-transformation technique that makes the user more feral. Claws and fangs add evisceration to the toolset of the user.
Type/Rank: C-rank Inuzuka jutsu
Costs: 4CP, +2 Upkeep, 2 rounds
Effects: Adds +1d2 damage to all taijutsu attacks.

Human Beast Clone
The Ninken partner of the inuzuka transforms to look like it’s owner, confusing the enemy.
Type/Rank: D-rank Inuzuka jutsu
Costs: 2CP
Effects: Ninken gains the properties of a solid clone. those attacking the ninken or the inuzuka have a 50% chance to hit the other.
Note: Lasts until the ninken takes 1 damage.

Passing Fang
Rotate at high speed, rushing at the opponent. Wiping claws and gnashing teeth strike in rapid succession. Can grind through stone.
Costs: 4CP
Effects: Single Target Attack, deals base damage+1d4, increased crit range by 2.
Note: Those defending with WIS/INT gain +2 to their rolls. Ninken may use this technique on the same turn as the inuzuka for the same CP Cost.

Dog Leaning Mountain
A old technique where the Inuzuka ninja and ninken work together in a delayed pincer. The ninja from the front, the Hound from the back.
Costs: 4CP
Effects: Single Target Attack, Deals base damage-D4. The inuzuka's ninken gains +2 to it's next taijutsu roll.

Human/Beast Combination: Two-headed Dog
The user and the ninken combine into a large two-headed dog form that uses it’s weight and power to deal devastating blows.
Type/Rank: B-rank Inuzuka jutsu
Costs: 6CP, +2 Upkeep, Lasts D3+1 Rounds
Effects: All Taijutsu gains +D4+1 damage and increases crit range by 1.
Note: Ninken loses it’s turn while this jutsu is active.

Fang Wolf Fang
A much larger version of the Passing fang that usually requires the power of the Two-headed dog technique to be successful. Sufficiently skilled shinobi can perform it on their own.
Type/Rank: B-rank Inuzuka jutsu
Costs: 6CP
Effects: Single Target Attack, deals base damage +1D10 and increases crit range by 2.
Note: Those defending with WIS/INT gain +1 to their rolls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka (Konohagakure)   Inuzuka (Konohagakure) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka (Konohagakure)
Page 1 of 1