NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nara (Konohagakure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Nara (Konohagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Nara (Konohagakure)   Nara (Konohagakure) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Nara Clan

Nara (Konohagakure) Shikam10

During the Rising of Konohagakure...

During the battles within Fire Country of Shinobi that opposed the rising of Konohagakure the Uchiha Clan had hired the Nara Clan offering this small clan in the northern portions of the Fire Country sanctuary within Konohagakure so long as they provided assistance in advising in non-violent courses of action. Taking this offer the Nara Clan and their unique ninjutsu joined under the banner of Konohagakure no Sato. Though originally they only intended to live within Konohagakure no Sato and offered their strategic intellect to reduce the amount of bloodshed to the birth of the village, they soon joined the villages forces as they knew their unique jutsu were quite useful in these times.

Nara Clan Abilities

Nara Clan
Core Ability
Base I: Shadow Element, Pick 2 Specialities (1xNormal,1xRare), 1xE Rank Jutsu, 2xD Rank Jutsu.
Upgrade I: 2xC Rank Jutsu
Upgrade II: 1xB Rank Jutsu, 1xA Rank Jutsu

Nara Tactics

Base I: +1 to ATK/DEF to team for 2 Rounds
Upgrade I: +1 to ATK/DEF to team for D2+1 Rounds
Upgrade II: +2 to ATK/DEF to team for D2+1 Rounds
Note: Takes users turn. No CP Cost.
Note: Bonus Stacks Fully (100%).

Nara Shadow Adept
Base I: +1 To Shadow Jutsu Rolls
Upgrade I: +2 to Shadow Jutsu Rolls
Upgrade II: +3 to Shadow Jutsu Rolls

Nara Tool Adept
Base I: +1 to Tool Use Rolls
Upgrade I: +2 to Tool Use Rolls
Upgrade II: +3 to Tool Use Rolls

Nara General
Base I: Create 1st Tactics Technique, C Rank, a buff to team mates working with you based on strategy. Costs no CP.
Upgrade I: Create 2nd Tactics Technique, B Rank, a buff to team mates working with you based on strategy. Costs no CP.
Upgrade II: Create 3rd Tactics Techniques, A Rank, a buff to team mates working with you based on strategy. Costs no CP.

Nara Tool Master
Upgrade II +1 DEX

Nara Shadow Demon
Base I: +1 DMG Shadow/Tools Jutsu
Upgrade I: +D2 DMG Shadow/Tools Jutsu
Upgrade II: +D3 DMG Shadow/Tools Jutsu

Nara Beguiler
Base III: -1 CP Cost to Shadow Jutsu

Nara Master Strategist
Base II: 1 HP DR/Hit (Universal)
Upgrade I: D2 HP DR/Hit (Universal)

Naruto-verse DF Rules Reminder wrote:
Note that the rule regarding stacking bonuses (including to Rolls) is 50%(rounded down).
I.E Shadow Genjutsu:
+3 Shadow Rolls, +2 INT = +3 Shadow Roll +1 INT = +4 Total.

Back to top Go down

Nara (Konohagakure)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION. FORUM HAS REDIRECT TO UNKNOWN PAGE SYNDROME. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU LACK ADBLOCKER OR EQUIVALENT! :: Clans-
Jump to: