NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sobotai of the desert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adore
Chuunin
Adore

Sobotai of the desert Empty
PostSubject: Sobotai of the desert   Sobotai of the desert EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:42 pm

§ Character Sheet §

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Insert Image Here]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAME:
Sobotai
REFERENCE:
N/A
ALIAS:
N/A
AFFILIATIONS
Sunagakure no Sato
RELATIVES:
N/A
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Irrelevant
MARITAL STATUS:
Single  
Shinobi
DISLIKES:
Opposite of what he likes
GOALS:
Achieve greatness for his clan and village
PERSONALITY:
Reserved, thoughtful and inquisitive
THEME SONGS:

Last edited by Adore on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adore
Chuunin
Adore

PostSubject: Re: Sobotai of the desert   Sobotai of the desert EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:45 pm

§ Shinobi Sheet §

[Insert Image Here]

VILLAGE(S):
[Sungakure no sato]
CLAN:
[Sabaku Kuchikomi]
[Genin]
MISSIONS:
[N/A]
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
[Tools and small weapons]
JUTSU FOCUS:
[Taijutsu and kenjutsu]
SQUAD:
[N/A]
Back to top Go down
Adore
Chuunin
Adore

PostSubject: Re: Sobotai of the desert   Sobotai of the desert EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:47 pm

§ Appearance Sheet §

[Insert Image Here]

HEIGHT:
[Tall]
WEIGHT:
[Athletic]
EYES:
[Blue]
HAIR:
[Black]
SKIN:
[Dark]
BUILD:
[Athletic]
OUTFITS:
[Full body suit]
SPECIAL FEATURES:
[Eyes glow dimly]
Back to top Go down
Adore
Chuunin
Adore

PostSubject: Re: Sobotai of the desert   Sobotai of the desert EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:50 pm

§ Biography Sheet §

[Insert Image Here]

.:: Clan / Bloodline / Special History ::.

Spoiler:

.:: PAST ::.

Spoiler:

.:: ACADEMY ::.

Spoiler:

.:: GENIN ::.

Spoiler:

.:: CHUNIN ::.

[Insert Here]

.:: JOUNIN ::.

[Insert Here]
Back to top Go down
Adore
Chuunin
Adore

PostSubject: Re: Sobotai of the desert   Sobotai of the desert EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 pm

§ Battle Sheet §

[Insert Image Here]

LvL:

[10]

HP:

24 / 24

CP:

19 / 19

AFFINITY:

[1] Wind / [2] ??? / [3] ???

TRAITS:

Determined by which caste your family belonged to, determined usually what ones focus might have been, but in recent times it has become more common to reach outside the skills of ones parents during the training in the deserts, and the training in the cities. Regardless of this however, the Sabaku Kuchikomi are tough, and are not to be easily trifled with.

Base I: +3 HP
Upgrade I: +5 HP
Upgrade II: +8 HP

ABILITIES:

Incredible knowledge is needed for the trading caste. They must deal with bandits, as much as they do the weather and their environments. They are intelligent and cunning men and women who have a head for numbers, languages, and information on cultures. Their skills with words, and their immense intellect, help their clan thrive in any environment they happen to reside.

Base I: +3 Physical Stealth
Upgrade I: +5 Physical Stealth
Upgrade II: +8 Physical Stealth

Their knowledge of the ancient ruins and their willingness to explore them requires a great deal of knowledge on tools, as well as a willingness and reaction to handle all sorts of dangers, including deadly traps and poisons, or any other threats which may lay in wait undisturbed for countless centuries.

Base I: +1 Tool Rolls
Upgrade I: +2 Tool Rolls
Upgrade II: +3 Tool Rolls

The Scouts survive farther and longer than anyone else. Their bodies tough and hard to kill, they are the pinnacle of what it is to be a desert creature, some surviving without water for over a week.

Base I: D2 HP DR/Round (Universal)
Upgrade I: D3 HP DR/Round (Universal)
Upgrade II: D3+1 HP DR/Round (Universal)

These are masters of their art in trading, bartering, and the cultures and languages of others. They have applied these skills to a point where they can train and often do train others of their kin in the art, sometimes having apprentices in waiting following them as they learn the way of the world. They have a keen eye and an open mind, paying close attention when things might be amiss, to avoid it, or act before others might.

Base I: Secondary Defence: May roll Defence again if first roll Failed. 4CP/2 Round Cooldown.
Upgrade I: Secondary Defence: May roll Defence again if first roll Failed. 3CP/2 Round Cooldown.
Upgrade II: Secondary Defence: May roll Defence again if first roll Failed. 3CP/1 Round Cooldown.

The Wasteland Walkers don't just survive, they become one with the desert and their environment. Able to adapt their training to any condition, they become immensely difficult to kill.

Base I: 1 HP Regen
Upgrade I: D2 HP Regen
Upgrade II: D2+1 HP Regen

The best men and women who lead the gatherers, and scouts to new unclaimed lands, and who are in charge of leading their caravans through the most dangerous of territory and getting everyone back alive. Their wit and mettle are unmatched.

Base I: Damage Return (Universal)(On Hit) D2
Upgrade I: Damage Return (Universal)(On Hit) D3
Upgrade II: Damage Return (Universal)(On Hit) D3+1

Those who have gone to the most dangerous depths, and have come back alive, often alone in the deepest deserts where no man dares walk or tread. Their physical stamina, as well as their versatility with their tools at their disposal make them lethal.

Base III: +1 DEX Rolls

EQUIPMENT:

Coming soon.

PvP-Record:

.:: Wins ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Losses ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Ties ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: STATISTICS ::.

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuKenjutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHand seals Total
[Insert Here]
??????????????????????????????
PP used/unused: 9/0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sobotai of the desert   Sobotai of the desert Empty

Back to top Go down

Sobotai of the desert
Page 1 of 1