NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sou Koumuru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 am

[Insert Image When I Find One]

.: General Information :.

.: Name :.
Sou Koumuru

.: Alias :.
Yumegakure Coined – The Forsaken

.: Age :.
20 / Winter Season / SH 17

.: Eye Color :.
Tougyogan (Green, Light Green Cross)

.: Hair Color :.
Dark Crimson Red

.: Height :.
5'-08"

.: Weight :.
Approximately 155 Pounds.

.: Blood Type :.
O

.: Likes :.
Reading, Star-Gazing, Cooking, Mind-Games

.: Dislikes :.
Reality, Insults

.: Family :.
- Himself and his Cohorts

.: Marital Status :.
Doesn't Matter

.: Tattoos / Scars / Unique Features :.
Very Pale

.: Friends / Foes :.
Rated on a -10 to  10 Scale
-10 Being Hate,  10 Being Love

.: Friends / Liked :.
?? +0

.: Foes / Disliked :.
?? -0

.: Theme Song :.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:59 am

.: Bingo Book & Other Information :.

Sou Koumuru 640px-Bingo_book

.: Village :.
Sunagakure no Sato

.: Rank :.
Genin

.: Danger Level :.
D-Rank

.: Reputation :.
Sunagakure - 2/250
Cub - 2/250
Yumegakure - -100/250

.: Ninja Registration Number :.

.: Element(s) :.
Fire / Dojutsu / Yin / Nightmare

.: Attack Style :.
Genjutsu / Proxy

.: Weapon of Choice :.
Dual Hidden Blades (Approximately extends 1.5Ft from wrist

.: Toolbag :.
2 Soldier Pills

.: Squad :.
Commander:
Second-In-Command:
Unit #1:
Unit #2:
Unit #3:

.: Sensei :.
??

.: Completed/Failed Missions :.
Spoiler:

.: Goals :.
[√] Become Genin
[X] Acquire a third friend
[X] Become Chūnin
[X] Become an Interrogator
[X] Become Jōnin
[X] Become Interrogation Lead

.: Life Goals :.
[X] See Death

.: Achievements :.
[-] ??

.: Nindo :.
"Run for your life, cling to what you have."

Last edited by Isobu on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 am

Born; the term when you are brought to the world of the living. A husk from birth- Typically you grow to some degree of intelligence, an aptitude for something—Not here; here you’re born a husk and you stay a husk. We in Yumegakure see naught but the faint glimpse of hope- no light ever truly showed through the fog of our village. We never accept visitors and never – ever allow Shinobi from outside villages inside. We keep hidden; it was how we were taught. I’ve only ever heard of a few people leave the village; they are monsters we’re told, forced out by the leader never to return again.

As a child, I always told myself to follow tradition, “I WILL NEVER BECOME A MONSTER” I used to scream to myself at night, when the leader asked who I spoke to… I was speaking to those who left, the monsters. They called for me… Every day and night; unrelenting. I can still see their fangs, those haunting eyes; the gurgled blood-soaked voices. After twelve years of yelling, I stopped; I don’t know what encouraged me too. Maybe it was the loneliness, they were really the only ones who talked.
When I aged to fifteen, the master started teaching me how to use Genjutsu; the real only trade in Yumegakure trade—After-all, we’re the shinobi of dreams. Or so the texts state. I had a knack for it, probably the insanity, I didn’t have to reach for images, scenarios and horrific scenes; they came to me. Although impressed, it was clear he was afraid; he knew what my eyes meant; but the worst case for him, is so did I.

By the time my nineteenth birthday I was finished; my training, done with this forsaken solitude. I needed something more; So I did what at the time, felt holy. I knew what I could do, but I felt morally against it originally. But something snapped, I yearned for a friend.. Friends. I grabbed the two that freed me from my attempt at death from when I was young. I forced my will unto them; or so I thought. Their minds were empty, weak and too yearned for something. They accepted—Willing.
When the leader caught wind, I was called into his office; I went alone, the two—They stayed outside. I was told to leave, to never come back he labelled me “The Forsaken” I became a monster… I was handed a stack of papers; they were registration papers to a place called Sunagakure, a map was tied to it. “Do something special” I departed, this was the first time we ever saw the sunlight in full, I’ve seen closer glimpses due to the hill. But nothing this bright… It was horrible. Kara, Munashii and I left; naught to return – Maybe people will talk to me.

Tougyogan

Sou Koumuru LKWBTIv

The wielders of the Tougyogan are… Vacant- They never were really known to exist. It came and went; most say they killed themselves. They heard things, horrible things. They longed for death, they longed to feel something more real. Or perhaps it was their disgust with reality that forced this strange insatiable desire. You could distinct one without a second doubt. Their eyes; they looked strange. Crosses were bore into them, they were always wide-eyed. As if trying to see if Death had truly come for them.

They’ve become effectively extinct, there could only really be a handful alive at this point. We think, the last known one to be seen alive was Sou; he’s gone now… The Leader—Just didn’t want him.

Tougyogan Bloodline Abilities

Furisuteru [Forsaken]
Core Ability

Hailing from the lands of Yumegakure no Sato (Lit; Village Hidden Among Dreams). Sou had been born and raised within’ its walls. Constantly encased by a low-fog and constantly dullen and quiet folk. The village had never been large; but it felt massive. Rarely did any two individuals converse, or even look at each other. It was a village of solitude amongst other equally as solemn people, easily comparable to corpses.
This, is where Sou began his crazed endeavor. He knew he was different- even if it was all for the wrong reasons. He had the Tougyogan ever since he was born; or so the information provided indicated. Nearing the age of twenty, he felt depressed, lost and excruciatingly lonely; after all, what do you do when there’s no one to talk to? You force them. I subdued the minds of two individuals; they were living- Barely, after-all no one in this Forsaken Village is more than an empty-minded husk. They didn’t really require any forceful suggestion they accepted my contract.

Base I: Acquire Grade 1 Cohort x2
Upgrade I:  Upgrade Grade 2 Cohort (Requires Level 20)
Upgrade II: Upgrade Grade 3 Cohort (Requires Level 30)

Note: All Cohorts must be approved individually; May be taken up to a total of 2 times. (Total of two Cohorts ever; unless one dies, which can be replaced with a new cohort)

Tougyogan [Domination Eye]
Core Ability

The Eyes of Domination; or otherwise ‘Domination Eye’ so my kin coined it. A filthy, horrible- But useful eye. It’s not so much the ability to dominate the mindless; but the fact it allows me to strike the mind. It inflicts where I wail in pain; it casts the horrific images of death, loss at torment. It makes me happy, I can do to others where I alone have suffered for twenty damned years. I will show you… The monsters in my head.

Reality is what we perceive. The Eyes of Domination help loosen what we truly hold true. The eye specializes itself on the ability to take weaknesses in one’s mind and use it against them. A way to break the mental firewall; exploits and shortcuts. Through this it allows the user to implant unnecessarily horrific images, sensory malfunctions and ultimately force them into subjugation or insanity. Of course, in its worst case scenario. Although Sou was able to truly dominate two individuals, this was a fluke; or so they say. It’s not something that can be done so readily or easily. As the requirements are specific, it needs to be an empty mind, near dead or ultimately emotionally-deficient a desire to be controlled, rather than resist.

Base I: Gain access to 'Dojutsu' (CP Damage, Negatives). Gain 1 E-Rank, 2 D-Ranks.
Upgrade I:  Gain access to ‘Yin’ (HP DR, CP DR). Gain 1 E-Rank, 2 D-Ranks
Upgrade II: Gain access to Advance Chakra Nature ‘Nightmare Release’ (DoTs, Vamp HP Regen). Gain 1 E-Rank, 2 D-Ranks
Note: Upon purchasing Tougyogan is permanently activated

Sae Zetsumei Ueito [Even my Death Waits]

I know when I was young, I had tried to kill myself; it was lack-luster. Embarrassing almost; I read of a way to suffocate yourself. I did try, I strung myself to a tree and there I hung by the noose; At first I must have died. It felt like it, there was so much pain; the light blotted out. Next thing I knew though; was two of our people cutting me down and with a few gentle taps against the cheek I shook awake. I really don’t know how it happened, there are some who say that the other-world doesn’t want me. I believe them.

Base I:  Gain Secondary Health Pool; All Upgrades follow same format: Starts at 3, 1HP/Regen Round (Pool Only), Maximum of 10
Upgrade I: Values increase to 5/D2/12
Upgrade II:  Values increase to 8/D2+1/15
Note: Does not gain 1/2 Level to HP.

Zetsubou [Despair]
People, average- Humane people do not wish their torment they ward despair and fall into weakness; alcohol, drugs and aphrodisiacs of numerous means to fade what makes their heart wither. I.. I seek it, it makes me realize that though life is to be lived, it cannot be truly certain you’re living it until you –feel- it. I believe my body has begun to attribute itself to this mentality; I struggle to die, I struggle to feel pain anymore… And there’s something—It withers off me. I see things die where I won’t. Perhaps it’s this—Chakra they speak of.

Base I: 1 Health Regen/Round; Damage Return [On Melee Hit] 1 Damage
Upgrade I: 1 Health Regen/Round; Damage Return [On Melee Hit] 1D2 Damage
Upgrade II: 1D2 Health Regen/Round; Damage Return [On Melee Hit] 1D3 Damage

Toride [Fortress]
Where others form callus’ or grow pain tolerance. I feel pain more, it forces adrenaline and shock into my system. I HEAR IT! The screams of internal desire; It wants to feel more sickness, make me cry… I want to cry; so do not hold back. I can take it.

Base I: 1 HP DR/Round Universal
Upgrade I: 1D3 HP DR/Round Universal
Upgrade II: 1D3+1 HP DR/Round Universal

Rijekuto [Rejected]
I feel so displaced. I know I’m not normal; I look sick—I’m not, I’m just looking for what I cannot have. There’s something out there for me. And this body can handle the hurtles, I’ve become so resilient; it pains me emotionally and mentally. I wish to know that I still live, that Death hasn’t tricked me into a false reality of torment. I must reject myself from his grasps; I will survive. At the cost of everything.

Base I: +3 Health
Upgrade I: +5 Health
Upgrade II: +8 Health

Kirenai-suterusu [You Cannot Hide]
When I think back. In my earlier years I used to stand at the peak of the Hill of Illusions. Ironic I think; perhaps destiny- Or merely a dream. All I truly recall is staring in awe into the forests, mountains, rivers… It was so beautiful; it was so dark and dreary down there, in the village. Here I felt alive- Or dead, I wish not to know the truth. But through these countless years staring in wonder. I began to feel more enlightened… I could see the rabbits die, the beasts of shadows… They lurked- They saw me, they fled… I do not know why.

Base I: +1 Detection Range (Areas); +1 to Chakra Detection
Upgrade I: +2 Detection Range (Areas); +2 to Chakra Detection
Upgrade II: +3 Detection Range (Areas); +4 to Chakra Detection

Last edited by Isobu on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:00 am

.: Known Jutsu :.

Total: 8

.: Passive :.

Passive:

.: Rankless :.

Rankless:

.: Academy :.

Academy:

.: Fire :.

Fire:

.: Dojutsu :.

Dojutsu:

.: Yin :.

Yin:

.: Nightmare :.

Nightmare:

.: Genjutsu :.

Genjutsu:

.: Elementless :.

Elementless:

Last edited by Isobu on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:02 am

Character Docket

Current PP Available: 0

Current PP Used: 9

Current Abilities Purchased: Forsaken (B1 x2); Tougyogan (B1, U1, U2); Even my Death Waits (B1, U1, U2); Despair (B1)

Current XP Available: 0

Current XP Used: 3

Current Level: 11

Current XP List:
- x1 Level [10-11] - DM Kankuro - July 24th, 2015 - 3 XP Markers

Current RP Available: 0

Current RP Used: 12

Current RP List:
- x2 Intelligence Statistics [16-18] - DM Kankuro - July 24th, 2015 - 12 Tokens

Last edited by Isobu on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:56 am

[Insert Image When I Find One]

Kara ‘Husk’

Husk

Appears 15 / Winter Season / SH ??

Dark Crimson Red

5'-05"

Approximately 145 Pounds.

O

Fulfilling Sou’s desires

Reality

Munashii and Sou

Doesn't Matter

Very Pale

Munashii +10
Sou +10

?? -0

.: Brief Description :.
Kara to the average identifying eye, appears as a rather sickly looking boy. He couldn’t be any older than fifteen you figure. Thin and frail; he seems the kind that uses witty banter and evasion to do his thing. That is, if he interacted more than a zombie. The only life-like things in the void-like child were his crimson hair and Tougyogan eyes

.: Combat :.

.: Element :.
Lightning

Health (Cohort Con Mod+40% of Character's Level(Rounded down)) - 8
Chakra (Cohort Cha Mod+40% of Character's Level(Rounded down)) - 7
Statistics - 5/4/3/1/1/1
Spoiler:
Damage - 1D2

PP - None

Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Isobu on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:58 am

Sou Koumuru PbqMxnY

Munashii ‘Lifeless’

Lifeless

Appears 18 / Winter Season / SH ??

Dark Crimson Red

5'-07"

Approximately 130 Pounds.

O

Fulfilling Sou’s desires

Reality

Kara and Sou

Doesn't Matter

Very Pale

Kara +10
Sou +10

?? -0

.: Brief Description :.
In her new dominance, she stood absolute. If not creepily. Her compsure was solid and never faltered. Physically Munashii was nothing to look at, but that being said she wasn’t much to dismiss either. She stood rather tall; a softly kept crimson red pony-tail. She bore the eyes of the Tougyogan. Her like the other that followed Sou, was quite pale. Out of the two, it seems she’s the one that does the majority of the talking for the dominated.

.: Combat :.

.: Element :.
??? Awaiting 1 PP For Medical

Health (Cohort Con Mod+40% of Character's Level(Rounded down)) - 7
Chakra (Cohort Cha Mod+40% of Character's Level(Rounded down)) - 8
Statistics - 5/4/3/1/1/1
Spoiler:
Damage - 1D2

PP - None

Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by Isobu on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

Sou Koumuru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sou Koumuru   Sou Koumuru EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 am

.: Skill List :.

Stat spread of: 6 STR (-2 Mod), 8 DEX (-1 Mod), 20 CON (5 Mod), 16 INT (3 Mod), 8 WIS (-1 Mod), 14 CHA (2 Mod) [Level 10, 20 Skillpoints to Allocate. Max of 5 in Skill]

SkillStat ModifierBonus From StatPoints AllocatedTotal Score
AcrobaticsDEX-10-1
AppraiseINT+101
BluffINT+101
ClimbSTR-20-2
DiplomacyWIS-10-1
Disable DeviceDEX-10-1
Handle AnimalWIS-10-1
IntimidateINT/STR (Highest)+1+56
LoreINT+1+56
Knowledge (Nature)INT+10+1
Knowledge (Local)INT+101