NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem with someone having the same Key

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
haseo881
Chuunin
haseo881

Problem with someone having the same Key Empty
PostSubject: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:59 am

This happened to me with the past server. I baught my nwn through GOG and i downloaded it from ym account. Someone else has the same CD Key as me. I gotten new CD Keys from the nwn support on GOG and its always the same ####. SOmeone has my CD Key. They couldnt figure out why this is happening but of course im the one that got blamed on the other server for using a Key gen. I didn't play the other naruto server AT ALL because of this and when i finally get to play somewhere this ####### happens. It was a DM on the other server who had the same CD Key. probley the same person over here. Guess what i guarantee hes a DM over here also. I just want to play, its all it is

Last edited by haseo881 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haseo881
Chuunin
haseo881

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:23 am

Sorry for the outburst. I enjoyed playing here its just i miss rp and doing all this.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
Academy Student
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:40 am

Yeah GOG  hands out the same ones other have, or something. I'm pretty sure you'll have to keep using support to get a new one.

http://www.gog.com/support/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition/online_play_in_neverwinter_nights_diamond
Back to top Go down
haseo881
Chuunin
haseo881

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:31 pm

No luck with 3 differnt keys. What are the odds of out of like 10 ppl they give me yalls?

And now i keep getting booted from the server. Great
Back to top Go down
Zapotec
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:07 am

You are getting booted due to cd key checker. I will see if we can remove the CD key token from char's inventory, that should let you login with your new keys.
Back to top Go down
haseo881
Chuunin
haseo881

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:04 am

How come it wasn't booting me before when someone else has the same key as me before i ried changing my keys?
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:28 am

Sorry didn't see this til now
The CD-Key checker is an item in your inventory. You weren't having issues before because its only checking the consistency of the person whose trying to run that character.

In other words your only getting issues now because you've got a new key - so switch to the old one, and log in drop your cd-key token someplace far far away in a hidey hole or give it to a dm... - switch to your new one and you should be good to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with someone having the same Key   Problem with someone having the same Key Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with someone having the same Key
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: General :: OOC Talk-
Jump to: