NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunade
Chuunin

Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu   Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:28 pm

When using a jutsu that reduces Chakra costs, or if you have a slot that reduces them, is there a minimum amount of CP you have to pay, or can you pay 0 CP for an ability?

If there is a minimum of 1 CP for jutsu even with reduced costs, what would the benefit be for reducing an E-Ranks cost?
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu   Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:41 pm

Although I can't be the ONE! That gives the definitive answer. But I've quite sure its Minimum of 1
Back to top Go down
Pulawski
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu   Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Minimum 1. Not sure if its actually written anywhere but ye, 1
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu   Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Benefit for E-Ranks? Use it twice for 1 CP? I have seen a few jutsu that did that, though I'd have to look again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu   Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra Cost Reduction abilities and jutsu
Page 1 of 1