NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konan
Special Jounin
Konan

Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. Empty
PostSubject: Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.   Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:34 pm

§ Character Sheet §

Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. Uchiha_clan_symbol_by_elsid37-d4t4t8l_zpssyvlkwii

Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. Anime-man-sword-Favimcom-467867_large

NAME:
Riz Uchiha
REFERENCE:
AFFILIATIONS
Konohagakure
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Unknown
MARITAL STATUS:
Single
Shinobi, police force intern.
DISLIKES:
over crowded places , Contests.
GOALS:
[O] Create a C rank Katon Kenjutsu
[O] Create a B rank Katon Kenjutsu
[O] Create a A rank Katon Kenjutsu
[O] Become chuunin
[O] Become Jounin
[O] Become head of the police force
[O] Obtain a legendary weapon.
PERSONALITY:
Kind hearted, down to earth, relaxed.

THEME SONGS:

§ Shinobi Sheet §

VILLAGE(S):
Konohagakure
CLAN:
Uchiha
Genin
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
Twin blades, Assorted tools
JUTSU FOCUS:
Kenjutsu/ Katon ninjutsu
ELEMENT:
Katon

§ Appearance Sheet §

EYES:
Grey
HAIR:
Black
SKIN:
Pale
BUILD:
Lanky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slots

Rite of Combat
Core Ability
The Uchiha are infamous for their exceptionally talented and battle-orientated shinobi. Many train deeply into the arts of hand-to-hand, weaponry and tools to compliment their ninjutsu arts.

Base I:  +0 to Bukijutsu/Taijutsu rolls
Upgrade I:  +1 to Bukijutsu/Taijutsu rolls

Upgrade II: +2 to Bukijutsu/Taijutsu rolls
Note: Select Taijutsu/Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, the benefit of this slot applies to that discipline.
Note: This slot can be purchased a second time as a non-core ability that applies the bonus to a second discipline.

Piercing Sharingan
The Dojutsu of the Uchiha clan, said to be a cousin of the Byakugan and the Tōchōgan. Each user's abilities with the eye are unique as it grows from single tomoe to it's mature three tomoe forms. Riz's Sharingan has been trained through his merciless kenjutsu training to be able to pin point and relay weak spots in enemys gaurds, armour and attacks allowing him to strike more deadly.

Base I: 4 increased critical range per round.
Upgrade I: 6 increased critical range per round
Upgrade II: 8 increased critical range per round.

Note: In roleplay terms, base can be single tomoe, Upgrade I can be 2 tomoe, Upgrade II can be 3 tomoe and the eventual grade 4 version can be their Mangekyo abilities.

Dancing Riposte
Agility and heightened senses allows the Uchiha to almost dance through a large squall of melee attacks, using enemy momentum against them to deal out punishment for mistakes.

Base I:Active – 2CP/1CP upkeep – Gain D3+1 Damage return (Melee, On Miss).
Upgrade I: Active – 2CP/1CP upkeep – Gain D3+2 Damage return (Melee, On Miss).
Upgrade II:  Active – 2CP/1CP upkeep – Gain D4+2 Damage return (Melee, On Miss).

Note: The active ends as soon as the user is struck with any attack.

Last edited by Konan on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.   Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:26 pm

Please create a short/long blurb about your history and background and about your characters mother and father or lack there of. Big things are just family, and academy life. Like a caption-sized-text enough to explain something.
I am fine with starting you out as working an intern, you'll be doing mostly clerical work/desk duty. For roleplay purposes since there's presently a lack of PCs in the police station, feel free to have been assigned gate duty for interactions. If you ever played the game papers please, feel free to do it like that.

- Completely unrelated but just because I do these now
You don't lose much by putting a link to whichever artist made the images you use, underneath.
Back to top Go down
Konan
Special Jounin
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.   Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Academy life

Riz was an average student in the academy not really excelling at anything but just getting by and passing the classes, he was never too fond of ninjutsu and was mediocre at Taijutsu and traditional Kenjutsu, he often found himself dozing off in class and getting yelled at by teachers and his family.
it was not untill late into the years he spent in the academy that he managed to show progress in his now chosen art Bukijutsu although he did not use traditional weapons such as the Katana he found himself more used to handling things like Katar and ninja-to's, once graduating he would have been near the top of the class at kenjutsu although he just barely managed to get through everything else.

Family life

Riz was not an only child he had one older brother that was a genius with ninjutsu and one younger that was a genius with genjutsu however Riz was always just refered to as a slacker and somone who will tarnish the Uchiha name, although he did not let this get to him and he dismissed the claims living out his life normally, it was not untill the day his older brother was out on a mission that he witnessed somone sneak into the compound and murder his mother that his Sharingan activated, at this point the three tomoe sharingan he had achived greatly increased his noteability and renown within the clan, he no longer got scolded or mocked as a nobody, Riz however does not bother to pay attention to this new found "fame" and just goes on about his life as he was before....unnoticed where he could be and peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Nymphs
Special Jounin
Nymphs

PostSubject: Re: Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.   Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:22 am

Background and everything seem fine to me feel free to play whenever your slot stuff is approved ~ before is fine too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.   Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio. Empty

Back to top Go down

Riz Uchiha - Uchiha request bio.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Mechanics Section :: Biography Request (Open)-
Jump to: