NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyoshiro Sani

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyrantos
Academy Student
Tyrantos

Kyoshiro Sani Empty
PostSubject: Kyoshiro Sani   Kyoshiro Sani EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Kyoshiro Sani
Hair color: Dark green, something that reminds you of moss, or some kind of Swamp tree...
Eye Color: Friendly Brown eyes, but if you look deep inside of his eyes you might see that he is hiding something..

Kyoshiro Sani Kyo_x_Kyo_by_TheKarelia

(( The one to the right is how kyo looks ))
Personality: Kyoshiro is a kind person, or at least he was until recently.
Something has changed with this young man, definitely.
It seems as his shadow element has changed him, Like he has become a completely different person...

History ~

Kyoshiro grew up in hidden leaf, And started at the academy at a relatively old age.
He started when he was twelve.
Before he had been helping his father out at a small farm abit outside of Hidden leaf.
it was a simple life, Nothing special.
The ninjas in hidden leaf kept the bandits away, and his father paid them.

When he turned eleven, kyoshiro was out harvesting some crops when suddenly bandits attacked.
These Bandits must have been desperate since they attacked a farm so close to hidden leaf.
But only using his Spade, he managed to fence off some of the bandits.

Al thought, They was more than him so they managed after a minute to overpower him.
Or rather, Nearly kill him.
One of the bandit that attacked him got in a clean hit at his shoulder, Slashing up a deep wound.
That knocked him out cold, And he nearly bled to death.
Luckily, A ninja came running by, and managed to take care of the bandits.
And then quickly took Kyoshiro to the hospital where he recovered.

After that, Kyoshiro wanted to become a ninja... So he enrolled in the academy, And Four years later he manages to graduate!

Some months later he attempts to become a chuunin and fails.
That changed him alot, He became more distant and seemed to just think about himself.
And before he was drinking, Now he doesn't.
His smile has been replaced with a frown, and his eyes are getting colder and colder by each day that passes by...
What has happened to this young man? No one knows.

Quote: "Feel the power of the shadow..."

~ Missions completed ~

2 D rank missions
5 C rank missions
3 B rank missions
2 A rank missions
0 S rank missions

He awoke at the hospital at hidden sand.
Kyoshiro grunted, and looked around.
Was it really true? Had he failed at the chuunin exam?
He looked down at his battered body.
It was true. He had failed.
Or not exactly failed, just given up since it was the strategically right thing to do.
He looked around at the others, He seemed to be the first that had woke up.
“I guess I was the one least injured…” He mumbled for himself.
Kyoshiro yawned, and got out from the hospital bed.
He changed from the clothes they had put him in, and took his regular shinobi outfit.
“I guess this life is not for me...” He mumbled, and sighed.

Kyoshiro walked out from the hospital, and squinted with his eyes.
“Bloody sunny here in Suna…” he shrugged slightly, and scanned the area to see if there was anyone he knew there.
But it seemed like the most of the persons there was just civilians, or shinobi’s from Suna.
He was the only one from hidden leaf there.
Kyoshiro shrugged slightly, and walked out from the hospital, heading towards the exit.
Suddenly he was stopped by a short man with a brown fuzzy beard, and a faint smile on his face. ( Or at least so Kyoshiro thought )
“Sir? I got a letter for you here, from your… Father.” The small man gulped, and looked away as Kyoshiro snatched the letter from his hands.
He opened the envelope, and read it.

Dear son.
If you are reading this letter, I have most probably… Passed away.
We both knew this day would come, after the heart attack I had for a couple of years ago.
Anyways… I know that you are a shinobi of hidden leaf now, but you will still inherit the farm.
You’re the only one left in our family; you’re the last one of the Sani.

Kyoshiro sobbed quietly and continued to read the letter.
However, I want you to know that whatever path you choose in your life, I will be proud of you.
there are a few things I want to give you as advice, even though I’m dead.

One, never give a promise you know you won’t be able to hold.
Two, never betray the one you love.
Three, be careful when giving advices, a bad advice is one of the worst things in life.
Four, If you give a man your word, you have to honor it.

Those are the advices I give you… Now Kyoshiro, my son. Live well.

Signed
Waraji Sani, Your father.

Kyoshiro wiped away the tears, and ran head out from the village.
Quickly he made way to his home, and saw the farm.
It looked exactly like it had been the day he left it.
He fell down on his knees, and slammed his fist into the ground. “W-why..? WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!?” he yelled out, tears streaming down from his eyes.
“Why god… WHY?! Why did you have to take him…? One of the most important people in my life..He
sobbed, lying there on the ground unable to move.
He felt like he was going to die….

~Ten days later~

Kyoshiro had not been seen in the village for ten days, so they sent some shinobi’s to investigate.
They found him working at the farm, No longer dressed in shinobi clothes but simple worker clothes.
“Kyoshiro Sani, Why have you not been in the village?” The tallest ninja that was carrying a katana at his back asked him.
Kyoshiro glanced at the ninja, and smiled faintly. “My father died recently, so there is a lot of stuff to take care of.”
He sighed, and then peered at the ninja, who now spoke again.
“I see… Uh, We are sorry Kyoshiro –san, we were starting to think you might have gone into the life of being a missing ninja.”
Kyoshiro shook his head.
“That isn’t going to happen, trust me.” He simply answered.
“Hai… We will report this to the Hokage” The tall ninja nodded, and suddenly as soon as they had appeared, they were gone again.

“Ugh…” Kyoshiro sighed as he walked into the house, and into his secret room.
“Why would they think I’ve gone missing…?” He lighted a candle, and put it above the dissection table.
A fresh human body was lying there, cut up, examined.
“Now... Let’s see what secrets you are holding, shall we?” He said for himself and started examine the body again.

He had made up his mind.
He would find a technic, or create one so he would be able to bring back his father.
Even if he had to sell his soul...

Last edited by Tyrantos on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrantos
Academy Student
Tyrantos

Kyoshiro Sani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoshiro Sani   Kyoshiro Sani EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Ninja gear: Scythe, 3 Kunai, 3 Shuriken, 1 Explosive Tag, 1 Ninja Wire.
Also, one soilder pill. ( Bought from DM_Itachi)
Back to top Go down

Kyoshiro Sani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War :: Character Biographies :: [OLD] Naruto-verse Biographies-
Jump to: