NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Jounin

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Empty
PostSubject: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:21 am

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Cooltext506125260

§ Character Sheet §

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § KuromitsuNinjaInfoCard-Complete
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contents:
I) Background

II) Appearance

III) Personality

IV) Abilities

V) Jutsus

VI) Design

VII) Purchase Sheet

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Kaito

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:31 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

§ I : BACKGROUND §

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Noctis_in_the_Night_by_Ablax_sky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:: QUOTES ::.

- " Life can be like a dream, when reminicing treasured moments shared with my family... But as the years pass, those memories fade and all that is left is the Hell around me. "

- " I ever only looked up to the greatest of Shinobi heroes of Konoha, to carve my name in history as a Legend. To be Konoha's Taijutsu Master and Future Hokage, that is my dream. "

- " The world cannot look past what is infront of their faces, even then it has questionable vision. But my eyes see past the illusions, the facade, and the ########... It is why people want my gift, because they desperately want to experience my power of sight

.:: HISTORY ::.

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 30d1a52471edd0_full
.:: UCHIHA ::.

The Uchiha clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku) was once considered to be one of the most powerful clans in Konohagakure, but is now almost extinct after the events of the Uchiha clan Massacre. These individual bare the rare kekkei genkai Dojutsu "Sharingan" which futher developes in stages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(DM Knowledge)
Uchiha Clan Secrets~

Deep underground in the Uchiha Clan’s Naka Shrine exists text that dates back to the Sage of the 6 Paths, those with the Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, and Rinnegan can see the words and decipher its meaning…

“Long ago in a time of endless war and strife, where countries fought for power and land, a man existed and gave birth to the ninja way. He was said to be a legendary shinobi that others believed to be a mere myth, he created every known jutsu, and the full extent of his power was the creation of the moon. Despite his unfathomable power this man also had a noble heart and wished for the violence to stop as he preached the way of the ninja. Although as great as he was, death proved to be too great and would eventually accept his fate.

(Text Readable with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan or Rinnegan)
The man was known as the “Savior of the World” for having faced a monsterous Tailed-demon that overpowered all the other Tailed-beasts combined. This demon was known as Jubi and was the cause in the creation of the Host Seal Technique, as the man sealed within him the demon’s spirit and chakra. The empty husk that remained of the creature was used to become the moon. The man used his own chakra to maintain control over the beast at all times- but knew it would not last long before it was released again. Sensing his time coming to an end the man split the chakra of the Jubi in 9 separate yet smaller creatures, thus creating the 9 Tailed-beasts.

On his death bed this man was visited by 2 brothers- the elder and the younger, as they were prepared to inherit the man’s gifts and pass on his legacy. The elder was born with the man’s eyes along with chakra and spiritual energy, and believed power was the path to peace. The younger was born with the man’s body along with willpower and physical energy, and believed that love was the path to peace. It was there that the man choose the younger as his successor- and caused the elder to retaliate leading to a feud that would be inherited by their children… a war between the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan.

(Text Readable with Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan or Rinnegan)
This war between the Senju and Uchiha will last until the changing of the world, where it will find peace. It is unknown which side will win whether the world will change for love or be forced in complete domination.

Uchiha & Senju History~

The rivalry between countries, and the clans that worked for them, inevitably lead the Senju and Uchiha to face off time and time again- as they were known to be the world’s strongest clans. Each time a country hired Senju the other hired Uchiha, and vice versa- this was not done easily as with any army they require a great leader. Hashirama was the leader of the Senju and the greatest shinobi of his time who was admired by all including Madara, the leader of the Uchiha. Madara acknowledged Hashirama’s abilities to the point he was forced to seek his brother Izuna’s eyes to strengthen his own… all for the pride of the Uchiha. The long since struggle to survive was bitter and cruel between the two clans, but Hashirama made a proposal that would entice the Uchiha for means of peace.

Before Madara could utilize his new found power that was gifted by his brother, the Uchiha clan sought to accept the truce and stop the war- this made Izuna’s sacrifice empty. Representing the decision of the Uchiha, Madara accepted and helped in the forming of the 1 Village per Country system and establishing Konohagakure with the Senju Clan. The time soon came to choose the leader of the ninja village and the victor was Hashirama once again, due to his charismatic appeal and means of promoting peace in the Shinobi world. This second blow to Madara’s pride was enough for him to leave the village permanently- as his own clan refused to aid him in obtaining the title of Hokage forcefully for fear of starting another war…

Since the reign of Hashirama Senju as Hokage the vision of Peace seemed promising, as he used his kekkei genkai to aid in the capturing of many Tailed-beasts and offer them as gifts to other villages to maintain that peace. His vision would not last long as Madara returned and challenged Hashirama for the title of Hokage, knowing his clan would one day be exterminated by the hands of the Senju… He used his mastery over the clan’s Sharingan ability to abuse the 9-Tailed fox to his will and attack Hashirama in an epic clash- in a place now known as “The Valley of the End”.

Madara Uchiha died there (or presumed to have been) along with the curse of the Uchiha clan… Hashirama’s brother, Tobirama served as Second Hokage since his brothers passing and offered the Uchiha a notable place in Konoha as Police officers. To some of the Uchiha this was a sign of working together for a promising future, to others it was an act of restraint on the Uchiha so they would not have political power and would be surveyed by the ANBU tirelessly. The seeds of hatred were planted once more and in time would fully bloom…

16 Years ago the 9-Tailed Fox arrives at the outskirts of Konoha out of nowhere, and struck brutally. Many shinobi died that night among with them was the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze as he performed a sealing that would cost his life to save the village, and bestowing his son with the 9-Tailed Fox’s chakra. That night after the 4th Hokage’s death, the elder council of Konoha agreed that the 3rd Hiruzen Sarutobi should reclaim the title as Hokage until they found a new one. He would eventually remain as Hokage until his passing- but faced a troubling question. “Where did the Nine-Tails come from without any signs?” The answer was clear to them that only the Uchiha clan had the power of summoning the 9-Tailed beast, most notably a ghost from the past Uchiha Madara.

Since then the Uchiha clan was moved to a small corner of Konoha distancing them from any dealings with in Konoha. The Uchiha clan at the time was lead by Fugaku Uchiha, father to Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha… and he saw the intent the village leaders had in secluding his clansmen. Conspiring a coup d’etat Fugaku pulled strings so Itachi could become an ANBU officer and serve as a spy on behalf of the Uchiha clan- in preparation for their assault. Something went terribly wrong however as Fugaku realized Itachi was distancing himself from his own clan and the plot, not at all realizing his own son was serving as a double-agent for the leaders of Konoha…

The 3rd Hokage sought to end the plot through peaceful means, but through the persuasion of Danzo, his long since rival, the 2 council elders agreed in sending Itachi to kill off the entire Uchiha Clan for the sake of securing the village’s future – and the safety of Fire Country. Itachi understood his mission and sought the aid of Madara offering a deal, that he would satisfy his revenge on the Uchiha clan so long as the village would be unscathed during the attack. During their meeting Itachi was spotted by Shisui Uchiha, a friend of Itachi’s serving Fugaku to keep tabs on Itachi. Forced to keep Madara a secret and his plot to attack the Uchiha, Itachi killed Shisui and said it was an accidental drowning at the river and had no implication to his death.

(DM Knowledge, Revised Point)

Uchiha Clan Massacre~

[6:00 AM, 12 hours until Tragedy]

The sun rises and showers Konohagakure with its golden rays, highlighting the 4 Kages in all their splendor as they look over the village majestically. Konohagakure village is also awakening to perform the daily village routines, and most notably a certain corner of the village distant from everyone else. The Uchiha compound comes to life with warm chatter of its residence beginning their day oblivious to the dark schemes being plotted in the shadows. A police officer exits his front door only to be tugged back into the house as he embraces his young wife and they share a lover’s kiss. The officer’s name is Uchiha Riku and his radiant wife is Uchiha Mizuki, their love could very well be described by the other villagers to be timeless – and inspirational those who witness it to cherish their loved ones.

Down the street Sasuke Uchiha races to get to class, but stops and holds a brief conversation with Mizuki and Riku having been close friends for a long time. Riku and Itachi have been long since academy friends and rivals, however Itachi always seemed sharper in his skills and graduated far earlier – even becoming ANBU at a young age while Riku remains Police Officer along with his father, Yashiro. The two Uchiha friends also have a bond through their fathers, Fugaku and Yashiro work in the Konoha Police department and long time friends before that. Mizuki came into the picture with a small competition to win her heart between Riku and Itachi, but it was Riku who came out victorious and in a year married. Sasuke had always shared a crush over Mizuki which most believe was because of her beautiful long hair, causing other girls in his class to grow jealous. Now the young couple are expecting their first born any day and Sasuke is anticipating in becoming an uncle.

Sasuke:
“Hey Riku-san! … Hi Mizuki-chan.” * he says with a soft blush, holding a crush towards her for a couple of years.*

Riku:
“Oh wow I rarely seen anyone run that fast – you may be even faster than me soon Sasuke-kun. What’s the hurry?”

Mizuki:
*Smiles sweetly towards Sasuke* “Hello Sasuke, how are you?”

Sasuke: *pants softly* “Oh I am fine just racing to get to class, cannot afford being late again or I will get detention!”

Riku: “Oh is that so?... Well I heard you needed some training advice on your kunai throwing ability – how about we meet up afterschool and I’ll give you a hand in that?”

Sasuke: * Smiles brightly* “Really?! I would like that a lot Riku-san! Big Brother told me he would teach me one of these days but never has the chance too being busy a lot.”

Riku: *smirks* “Well Itachi is one of a kind… How is my old academy friend doing? He hasn’t become Hokage yet has he?” * gets nudged on the side by Mizuki*

Mizuki: “Quit teasing him Riku~ Itachi is a very gifted man and Sasuke here will be just as great as his big bother. Won’t you Sasuke?” * smiles warmly down towards Sasuke*

Sasuke:
“Hehe, I definitely will! But… I am not sure there is something different about big brother…” *he shakes his head trying not to get distracted* “Anyway I should get going – Nice talking to you both!” * He turns and is about to race off to school only to stop as mizuki leans over and kisses Sasuke on the forehead causing him to blush brightly.*

Mizuki: “Have a good day in school Sasuke-kun.”

They both see Sasuke off to school and then turn to each other with loving eyes. Mizuki hands Riku his lunch and an extra meal for her father-in-law Yashiro. Riku reminds himself how lucky he is to have a beautiful wife as Mizuki and to become a father soon. He heads off to work waving to Mizuki who waves back looking at him with a twinkle in her eyes.

[9:00 AM, 9 hours until Tragedy]

In the Konoha Police Force a quarreling starts when a resistant prisoner tries to talk his way out of trouble and then gets beaten around abit by a silver haired Uchiha in his late years.

Yashiro: “READY TO CONFESS YET?!”

Prisoner: “N-no! I didn’t do it! Wait, when is the good cop coming into picture of this interrogation?!”

Yashiro: * glares at the prisoner in question with intimidating eyes enough to pierce through anyone’s soul.* “I AM THE GOOD COP, YOU SCUM BUCKET!!!” * slams the prisoner’s face against the table and binds his wrists. He lifts him up forcefully and leads him to his prison cell, only to pause a moment*

Riku: *Sweat drop* “Hey dad… still no lead on Shisui’s killer huh?”

Yashiro: *Grunts seeing Riku* “Not yet – but I have a feeling this slime ball knows more than he is leading on too.”

Prisoner:
“Honestly, I don’t know! I only stole some money from his corpse that’s the truth!” *Then gets thrown into his cell as he stumbles along the floor only to hear the loud CLANK of the cell door close.”

Yashiro:
“YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”

Riku: >_>; *Thinks to himself* [I have no idea how I survived after telling him Mizuki got pregnant…]

Yashiro: *glances to Riku* “Fugaku wants to see you son about that report…”

Riku:
*grimaces about the mission he is assigned by Fugaku* “Do you really think Itachi was the cause of Shisui’s death? It doesn’t make sense he would send me to spy on his own son… They were close friends too, Itachi wouldn’t do tha-“ *only to get cut off from Fugaku as he opens his office door waving Riku in.*

Yashiro: *He quickly grabs Riku’s shoulder and murmurs to him* “Things aren’t always what they appear son. You should have been assigned to the ANBU not that… Itachi.” *says the name with disdain*

As Riku enters Fugaku’s office he closes the door quietly behind him and stands in salute, only to be mentioned by the leader of the police force to sit. Riku eyes Fugaku nervously and hands him a report detailing that Itachi has been seen training hard recently in the woods, no signs of any possible inclination to the death of Shisui. Fugaku then turns around to peer out a window that faces the Hokage Building and the statues of the 4 Hokages as something stirs in his mind and it troubled Riku as well.

Fugaku:
“You are dismissed Riku, finish a few reports on your desk and head home early. I rather not get lectured by your wife again for keeping you too long on duty.” * a faint smile creeps up his face happy to see another Uchiha being born into the world* “Congratulations son, your old man must be proud.”

Riku: *Nervously he nods and smiles back to Fugaku* “Y-yes sir he is, I am a lucky man. Thank you.” *He leaves the office and returns to his desk only to fill out a few reports and some filing.*

[12:00 PM, 6 hours until Tragedy]

Mizuki slowly makes her way to Fugaku’s house and knocks on the door gently as she is greeted warmly by Uchiha Mikoto, mother to Itachi and Sasuke, wife to Fugaku. They both giggle to each other sharing a pleasant conversation before doing a few chores around the house. Mizuki has taken a leave of absence from her job at a tailors since getting pregnant, but the couple needed another means of income to which Mikoto was willing to hire Mizuki to help with a few chores nothing too heavy.

Mikoto: “Oh my Mizuki, you look more beautiful every passing day! How are you feeling today honey?”

Mizuki:
“I am doing well thank you for asking lady Mikoto.” * bows head politely * “Although the baby has become rather restless as of late – not sure what the case may be.”

Mikoto: “Is that so? It was the same way when I had Itachi, after your first it gets alittle easier.” *Giggles inclining there may be more on the way for Mizuki and Riku*

Mizuki: * blushes softly and bows head again* “I will begin with the laundry lady Mikot- Ooh!” * she carasses her full grown tummy* “I think it is being a bit aggressive today”

Mikoto:
*places a hand over the belly and feels gentle kicking she turns to Mizuki and the two mothers giggle*

The front door opens then slams closed as footsteps are heard, Itachi walks to the living room and bows head to greet his mother and welcomes Mizuki. The two smile softly at a troubled Itachi who although shares the same room as them seems a 1000 miles away. Mizuki questions if Itachi is alright to which he replied, “Everything is fine… just needed to pick up something.” Itachi bows head once more out of respect for interrupting their conversation and walks to his room to pick up a bag filled with his ANBU gear. Mikoto asks her son if he is going on a mission – to which Itachi ignores and leaves swiftly.

The two mothers can sense something is aloof with Itachi but are unsure what that could be, Mizuki tries to console Mikoto as she too is worried for her long time friend. Mizuki then offers for Itachi to join them in dinner later this evening and if they found anything she would tell Mikoto to calm her worries. She resumes later on to cleaning and tending to the house along with Mikoto.

[3:00 PM, 3 hours until Tragedy]

Uchiha Riku walks into his small apartment with a bouquet of roses for his cherished wife, who is in the kitchen already preparing dinner. The two share a warm embrace, when a knock at the door is heard. Yashiro has decided to join the couple for dinner and Mizuki gladly welcomes him, she informs the two that she is expecting Itachi to come as well asking Mikoto to inform him whenever he was to arrive. Yashiro and Riku share a brief glance at each other then smile softly to Mizuki, she can already sense there is something the two are hiding and give both of them a stern look with spatula in hand. Yashiro cannot help but be reminded of his departed wife, seeing a lot of Mizuki in her and tells his son it was alright. Riku then helps Mizuki with the dinner preparations until the dining table had been set.

Deciding not to wait too long before the food got cold the 3 shared a nice meal together as a family, when Riku and Yashiro hesitantly informed Mizuki about the situation.

Yashiro:
* as he sips some sake he sighs softly* “There is something in my gut that is telling me Itachi is up to no good – infact I believe he is the cause for Shisui’s death… Mizuki, Riku becareful around him please.”

Mizuki:
* she reaches over to take hold of Riku’s hand seeking support wondering if he believes this to be true too. * “Riku…?”

Riku:
*he looks down at her soft touch and places his hand over hers trying to console her* “Although there isn’t proof of it yet, I agree with my father. There is somethings that do not add up but there is something going on and I will find out what that is.”

Yashiro: *Glances at Riku and Mizuki admiring their love for each other and the beginning of their young family. He thinks to himself* [Riku… son… I am sorry but you are better off not knowing what we are planning. You have a future with Mizuki and your son – my grandson. If anything went wrong I could not bare to see you and her suffer my fate. But the Uchiha clan deserve better than being treated than like rabid dogs…] *He clears his throat to unfortunately interrupt* “Thank you Mizuki, your cooking is always great and the highlight of my day. Riku, son I will see you tomorrow bright and early… No excuses. I have guard duty patrolling the compound… damn I’m getting to old for this, cannot wait for retirement.”

Riku and Mizuki both stand and say their goodbyes to Yashiro as he makes his way to the door. Mizuki smiles softly to Riku as they make their way to bed, Riku insists he takes care of cleaning the dinner table since Mizuki cooked and needed her rest. After a quick shower and preparing to head to bed he stands at the doorway shirtless gazing at Mizuki who combs her beautiful long locks of hair, she cannot help but notice Riku by the doorway looking at her with a smile on his face.

Riku: “Did I mention how beautiful you look? Mrs Mizuki Uchiha?”

Mizuki: “… I think you had enough of sake for tonight Riku.” * she smiles playfully towards him*

Riku:
*crawls into bed and wraps his arm around Mizuki’s overgrown tummy and kisses it before giving Mizuki a few pecks on the lips* “It definitely isn’t the sake talking.”

Mizuki:
*She runs her fingers through his hair smiling down at Riku and her tummy.* “We both had a long day let’s get some rest. Riku can you get the lights?” * she slowly rolls over*

[6:00 PM, Hour of the Tragedy]

The moment Riku motions to turn off the lamp on their end table a soft thud is heard to the apartment next door. Mizuki sits up and turns to Riku questioningly about the sound, and asks if he could check on the neighbors being an elderly couple the two worry for their safety. Riku pleads with Mizuki that he would handle it on his own and that she should stay to rest – Yashiro then enters the front door and seemed to huffing possibly running. Riku and Mizuki try to calm him down but he alerts the couple there is a killer in the compound most likely the same one who killed Shisui. Yashiro then leads the young couple to the Konoha Police Force station, believing they would be safe there.

In the mean time at ROOT headquarters Danzo is informed by one of his ANBU that the mission is being performed successfully. Danzo nods slightly and glances out a balcony while all of Konoha sleeps in their comfortable homes unknowing that they are being attacked from within.

Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen is in his chambers beside candle light as he gazes to some pictures of his sensei’s seeking guidance when the flames of war between the Senju and Uchiha are close to being ignited once more. An eerie chill fills the room snuffing out the candle leaving the Third Hokage in the darkness, he senses it as a bad omen and hastens to his crystal ball as it scans over Konoha. He would then see the onslaught that is being waged within the Uchiha compound and immediately a thought comes to mind of Danzo’s hand in this. He quickly orders a squad of ANBU shinobi loyal to him and only him to head to the Uchiha compound to look for survivors – unsure of what was meant if Konoha was under some sort of attack they left heeding the Hokage’s orders.

Yashiro, his son, and his pregnant daughter-in-law race along the streets of the Uchiha Compound only to find no lights in any of the windows. It was deafly silent when they turn the corner and find an ANBU piecing an Uchiha Police officer in the chest. They quickly hold their positions and try to hide in the corner hoping they were not spotted. When Mizuki gasps softly and both turn to her wondering if it was the baby.

Yashiro:
“Mizuki, is it the baby?”

Mizuki:
“N-no sir, look up there…” * she points up the roof tops and spot another ANBU stares down at them seeming to be an exact clone of the killer at the streets, but was really Madara Uchiha henged. In a blink of an eye the he vanishes from the roof tops – she then turns around the corner to the other attacker and find he has vanished as well.*

Riku:
“Father, the other one is gone – I think the coast is clear. Let’s head to the station before he returns.”

Yashiro:
* nods and gently takes hold of Mizuki’s hand and guides her along to the police station – and then is startled by a loud cawing of crows heard behind him. After he locks Riku and Mizuki inside the station, he faces the attacker who stands quietly in the middle of the street with a blade in hand stained with blood. * “I know who you are – there is no escaping this… Itachi!”

ANBU: “…” * he sheathes his blade and motions to his mask sliding it over his head* “I suppose there was no fooling you… simpleton.”

Riku and Mizuki: *Look on in horror that Itachi who has been the clans golden son would betray them so sinisterly – they look on at Yashiro in concern with Riku pounding on the door and Mizuki reaches over to console him.*

Itachi: *His gaze never leaves Yashiro who has already activated his sharingan, with a blink of his eyes he activates his too.* “You are strong with our clan’s eyes Yashiro, it must be hard to be outmatched by someone half your age… and has acquired an even greater power.”

Yashiro: “It was you… you did kill Shisui, and now you have unloc-“ *he is soon interrupted as Itachi sends a flurry of kunai knives at him, and Yashiro motions to block all of the attacks but was not fast enough in his old age. * “Guh!...” *he kneels being pierced all over his body by several kunai knives as he trembles trying to stand up right not giving Itachi the satisfaction of seeing him fall.*

Itachi: “I thought you would do better, but it seems age has a way of getting to all of us.” * he unsheathes his blade and in a flash of light strikes Yashiro who kneels limp before falling against the ground*

Riku’s eyes blaze with righteous fury as it focuses on Itachi, the death of his father was enough to activate his sharingan as Mizuki desperately clings to her husband – fearing for their safety. Riku rushes her into a closet where she could hide hoping that reinforcements would arrive while he would stall for time. Mizuki tried her best to persuade Riku to hide with her only to hear a loud crash as the Police station’s door slams open. Mizuki closes the closet but peers out an opening whimpering softly and feels intense birth pangs as the stress is upsetting the baby as well.

Riku draws a kunai knife and looks at Itachi who hides behind his mask with murderous intent, in great rage he rushes at Itachi – his long since friend, rival, brother. The two clash for a moment as they exchange genjutsu attacks, to Mizuki the two were exchanging glares with their sharingan as she looks on hopelessly. A sudden change appears in Itachi’s eyes as his 3 tomo alter form as he activates his Mangekyo enticed to use a newly discovered move called Tsukuyomi, proving to Riku he was still the better. Riku falls prey to the genjutsu and in a second falls limp like his father being completely drained as if all of his chakra had vanished with just a glance of Itachi’s eyes. In that moment Mizuki rushes out of the closet to face Itachi.

Mizuki: “Itachi please stop!!! Itachi… This isn’t you – please do not do this. We are your friends, your family!”

Itachi: “If that is what you believe, you are blind Mizuki just like the rest of our clan. You can never see past the ignorant illusion they have used to cover your eyes from the truth – you haven’t seen the darkness past the light… I am sorry, it isn’t your fault for the way things have turned out.” *He raises his blade up preparing to behead Riku who looks up at Mizuki and Itachi in a daze and he slowly regains conciousness*

Mizuki: “Riku…” * tears stream down her face as she clings desperately to her husband embracing him in a hug. Her lips tremble as she knows that there is no saving either of them and she kisses Riku for the last time*

Riku: *He slowly wraps his arms around Mizuki as his rage and anger over Itachi has been soothed by Mizuki’s loving kiss, and he gazes into her warm brown eyes.* “I love you Mizuki-chan… ”

Itachi: *His eyes remains cold and fixated over the couple but for a moment he awoke from this hellish nightmare by watching the love the two shared for each other. In a blink of an eye he reactivates his Mangekyo Sharingan and pierces the lovers through their hearts.*

Riku and Mizuki then tilt and fall over limp, they can feel the cold numbing of death at their door step. Riku reaches over to carass Mizuki’s stomach for the last time wishing he could have saved his baby somehow. Through his eyes Mizuki could sense her husband love for his family and carasses his face as they both pass on being caught in each other’s eyes. Through the glass window Uchiha Madara, henged as Itachi, looks inside and informs Itachi that there are only 2 left… his parents. Itachi turns to Madara with a blank expression only to flicker off to his home where he would make the final blow to the Uchiha Clan.

[6:15 PM, Aftermath…]

Shortly after Madara and Itachi leave to finish off the massacre, a squad of ANBU survey the compound and are shocked that there are no survivors. They enter the police station and grimace at a young couple quickly fading. A medical officer accompanying the ANBU inspect their bodies and can still feel the warmth of their bodies just barely – but due to the extensive blood loss he worries that there is no chance of survival. Right there the ANBU aid the medical officer in a procedure for an emergency C-Section on the woman hoping they could at the very least save the baby. A member of the squad returned with news that there was another Uchiha survivor and informs the captain that Sasuke Uchiha was not present during the attack. The ANBU captain gives a soft sigh of relief but eyes the medical officer as they near completion of the surgery, hopefully delivering a 2nd survivor of that night.

10 minutes passed since the C-section began and the flickering of poor lighting from a single candle dances in the room. The medical officer successfully delivered a baby boy but it seemed to have been too late as there had been no sound coming from the child of any sort and it lays limp. The ANBU turn to each other a moment praying the baby Uchiha would pull through, while the medical officer performs CPR… and still nothing. With deep sigh the medical officer turns to his watch and declares the time of death when a cold breeze sweeps the police station and blows out the wisp of candle light causing the entire room to fall dark. In that moment a soft crying is heard as the baby trembles in the medical officer’s arms trembling apparently afraid of the dark – they quickly turn on the lights by using a lantern and the baby returns to its restful sleep.

[7:00 PM, Hokage’s Judgement]

Itachi seeks out the Hokage and have a private meeting with him on the rooftops. He apologizes for the tragedy he has caused to the village let alone his own family, being told it was a necessary loss by the other heads of council. The Hokage gazes down at Itachi with extreme pressure angered that Danzo and the other council members approved of this and Itachi was a part of what would now known as the “Uchiha Clan Massacre”. Knowing that there is no escaping his fate, Itachi pleads with the Third Hokage to keep Sasuke safe and out of Danzo’s reach – to which the Hokage accepted. Deeply saddened for what a great shinobi like Itachi was forced to do and to have lost, Sarutobi banished him from Konoha.

Itachi then headed to ROOT before he made his escape from the land of Fire, and threatened Danzo that if he was to ever lay a finger on Sasuke he would leak any incriminating evidence against Danzo. Unfortunately, Itachi he was given one last mission by Danzo by order of the council and that was to infiltrate the Akatsuki and report on their activities.

In the Hokage Building a doctor is tending to the baby Uchiha who has a crib placed in the Hokage’s office, to be under his protection for one week. Hiruzen Sarutobi looks at the child with a warm smile, unsure what he had done to deserve such a heavy loss. His mind was restless over a weeks time trying to rebuild and cover up the tragedy that had befallen the village, while refusing to meet anyone in his office for the sake of the baby. Hiruzen turned to a picture of his former sensei’s seeking their guidance in handling the situation with the baby Uchiha. Knowing he is too old to father a child barely able to keep up with Konohamaru, and placing the care in his own family would further suspicion and danger from Danzo or others. A thought came to mind and he summoned a squad of ANBU to safely deliver the baby to Otafuku Gai along with a letter explaining the situation. Before they leave the Hokage says his goodbyes naming the baby Uchiha Kuromitsu, hoping he will be light that came from that dark day.

The ANBU reach Otafuku Gai and arrive at the address as to the Hokage’s orders, leaving the baby at the front step while cradled in a basket and wrapped in warm cloth. They also place a personal letter from the Hokage himself along the basket, and then give a soft knock on the door before vanishing. An elderly couple in their late 50’s arrived at the door and quickly takes the boy in from the cold as they read the letter. It read:

“ Takeshi & Alluriana,

It has been too long since we last met, the last encounter was for Tobirama-sensei’s funeral. Alluriana the death of your father was a heavy loss for all of us, and being the daughter of the second Hokage was a great burden on you and your family. It is understandable why you and your husband left the village in the hopes of finding a fresh start, and choosing a new name to distance yourself from the shinobi world. There is a favor I must ask of both of you, as something is stirring among the council and Danzo can no longer be trusted. This child is one of the surviving members of the Uchiha clan, and by now you most likely have heard of the massacre to the clan. Know this, that I had nothing to do with this course of action and wished there was another way for all of this.

Being a remnant of the Senju clan take this boy who is now a remnant of the Uchiha clan, and teach him the ways of the Will of fire like your father had taught Konoha. Raise him as if he was your own in the hopes that one day, should he learn the truth, he will become a great shinobi and restore the nobility of the Uchiha. There has been a great deal of anguish between your two clans, see to it that this is a means to make the mistakes of old right again. I believe this boy may show those like him that there is a choice and it isn’t necessary to follow the mistakes of the past. Take care Takeshi and Alluriana, I hope we meet again.

Sincerely,
Hiruzen Sarutobi~”

The 3rd Hokage ensured Kuromitsu’s safety as all knowledge of the boy’s existence was left unknown, so that he alone knew the truth and therefore out of Danzo’s reach. Since the Attack on Konohagakure from the Sound and Sand village the Hokage kept the secret to his grave, and there is no trace that would ever link Kuromitsu to the Uchiha clan.
.:: CHILD-HOOD ::.

Parents~

Long since the time of the First Shinobi War, Takeshi and Alluriana served as shinobi from Konohagakure. They fought and preached the word of their Hokage about the “Will of Fire” as their nindo. Witnessing the pain and suffering that the Shinobi Wars had inflicted on innocent lives, the couple sought to turn away from the way of the ninja and settle in a lively town. With their Hokage’s permission they retired and tried to have a family at a young age- and for a time it would seem like they would never become parents. They lived in Otafuku Gai for many years under a different name to further distance themselves of the shinobi world.

People in Otafuku Gai can say the old couple was good people who would never harm a fly in their life. Little did they know that they were once jounin shinobi and excelled in many forms of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. Over the years the couple would put aside their training as shinobi and only look forward to outliving their golden years, eventually to pass away. In the mean time they focused on maintaining their little bakery which sold many delicious sweet goods.

One night the couple would receive an unsuspected visitor, hearing a soft knock at the door and upon opening it they find a basket placed on their front step with a cooing of a baby inside of it. Takeshi immediately lifts the basket form off the ground and places it on a table, Alluriana sees a letter attached to it and reads it aloud. It was a letter that informed of the passing of this child’s parents and sought the aid of the couple to raise this child in their wisdom and love- treating the baby as one of their own. Whoever wrote the letter clearly knew of the couple’s past and looked at baby Kuromitsu as a blessing in disguise, at last their prayers to become parents were answered.

Age 3~

The years would fly by as baby Kuromitsu would grow conscious of his surroundings and learn in a rapid pace. He behaved like any 3 year old his age, often seeking adventure, to play games, and share his affection towards people. Many people in Otafuku who visited the Shinsei’s bakery say that the child has the face of an angel. It was obvious Kuromitsu held no resemblance to the couple, but that did not discourage the parents from loving the child as their own and for the child to return the same love.

Every night young Kuromitsu would ask his parents to tell him a bed time story- which usually entailed a tale of their adventures as Shinobi, leaving the grizzly parts out. There would also be a lesson in each tale, teaching the young boy about the “Will of Fire” and the 7 virtues. In his dreams he would imagine himself to be one of the heroes in the tale… which often consisted of the 2 old clans that formed Konohagakure.

Age 7~

Aware of the growth of their son, the old couple questioned whether he was ready to enter the Academy at the tender age of 7. Their impression of the boy is that he does have a lot more to learn and it would benefit him if he prepared under their supervision. Unsure if they should hold Kuromitsu back from his potential, they offered him a choice on his 7th birthday. He was overly surprised at the offer of attending the Academy and eager to become a shinobi, but felt his parents needed him more.

In Kuromitsu’s time off from training and studying, he would often play “greatest shinobi” with his friends and pretend to be ninja. His tactical skills and playful demeanor made him an easy favorite when choosing teams- but he preferred to go with the weakest link of the group so as to support them. It wasn’t until one night during dinner when Kuromitsu brought up the subject of if their parents would train him in becoming a shinobi. Surprised at the request and deeply flattered as they are in their early 60’s the couple hesitantly agreed in providing him a training regime they followed in their Jounin years.

Knowing there is an obvious difference in his parent’s physical traits and himself, he would wonder who his real parents were, why they left him, and if they missed him. Feeling somewhat guilty for thinking of these questions he doesn’t ask his adoptive parents out of appreciation for everything they have done for him. The training immediately began the next day as he would run around Otafuku Gai doing delivery services for his parents- and suddenly regretting his request. Aside from the errands made in their bakery, they also taught him about chakra and how exercising the body helps benefit the chakra strength of a shinobi. In the future they would teach him how to exercise the spirit of a shinobi to further better their chakra control.
.:: ACADEMY ::.

Age 9~

Two years would pass and the time has come to prepare their son to take on the hardships of Konoha Academy. Uneased for leaving their son to live on his own in a big village like Konoha, the Shinsei couple has faith in their son to do well. The week before leaving Otafuku Gai for Konoha the couple thought he was ready to train his spiritual energy by offering him insight in studying, meditation, practice. Saying their goodbyes the couple had one last warning for Kuromitsu and that was to be patient, clear-minded, and focused.

A month would pass and Kuromitsu showed his instructors how incapable he was to perform any of the tasks correctly. The students would at times tease him for his short comings but enjoy his personality as a friend. It wasn’t until Iruka would stumble upon Kuromitsu training his Kunai throwing that he noticed the boy had exceptional skill – yet did not show any of it in class. The moment Iruka was spotted by Kuromitsu, his training soured and mirrored the many failures in his class. Thinking the boy is just shy and gets nervous around people when performing basic Academy techniques, he leaves him alone to train but would secretly supervise him from time to time.

The time soon came when the academy students would be tested to see if they would graduate and become Genin. The requirement was the performance of a perfect henge jutsu, as Iruka called out the name of Kuromitsu the class was already giggling anticipating his failure. As Kuromitsu performs the handseal for the henge he becomes a short, fat, and bald version of Iruka failing miserably. Angered but more disappointed Iruka was forced to hold him back a year, but knew Kuromitsu was fully capable of performing the jutsu as he used it perfectly the day after he taught it to the class.

After failing the graduation test Kuromitsu sat along a rooftop of the academy and meditated. A vision of a woman came to mind although unsure of her identity not having met her before in his life. Drawn to a certain section of Konoha he walks along the streets of the apartment compound and stops feeling this place was “home” to him. Unsure what it meant he let it go and did not press the feeling, instead continued his training as an Academy student for a year.

Age 10~

A year would pass since the last Academy test and Kuromitsu feels more confident that he has become a better student, and performs the same jutsu that was required the last time. In his first try he had performed a perfect imitation of Iruka with the notepad and pen, and even the contents in his pocket. His parents came to visit Konoha and celebrated the graduation of Kuromitsu, knowing full well he is on his way in becoming a great shinobi that the village would be proud of. Showing off his abilities to his parents they were very pleased with his growth and noticed the extensive training he put himself through- while keeping in mind the lessons of the “Will of Fire” and patience.

Kuromitsu is now eager to continue his path to becoming a great shinobi, but retains self control through extensive training in both body and spirit.
.:: GENIN ::.

[Insert Here]
.:: CHUNIN ::.

[Insert Here]
.:: JOUNIN ::.

[Insert Here]

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Zack__Faded_smile_by_Negshin-1

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 am

§ II : APPEARANCE §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 361px-Zackgrainy

RACE:
Japanese
BIRTHDAY:
January 19th
HEIGHT:
168 cm
WEIGHT:
52.2 kg
BLOOD TYPE:
AB
EYES:
Deep Oceanic-Navy Blue, normally as passive as still waters or a fierce maelstrom when angered
HAIR:
Dark Raven-Blue, Spiked on the top and feathered alont the sides
SKIN:
Fair skin tone, hands are quite rough and usually littered with bruising, cuts, and other damages from training
VOICE:
Steve Burton
BUILD:
Very well Toned, Physically fit and a build rivaling that of Konoha's Greatest Taijutsu Master Jintoki Kawoto
OUTFITS:
A Taijutsu master in the making, this young man dresses usually in dark colored clothing that would not inhibit his movement. Occassionally he will have some sort of loose clothing for intense training, with bandages covering his arms and legs and at times torso - Kuromitsu is known to be very abusive in his martial arts training, especially to himself as he tries to push beyond his limits. Chains or some sort of minor jewelry asthetics are along his body, as if he was a rockstar. Tekko-Kagi, tiger claws strapped on his waist side, and Ninja tools found along the inside of his coats, along with a bastard sword which he rarely used on his backside.
SPECIAL:
§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 150px-Uchiha_Symbolsvg
§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 600px-Senju_Symbolsvg
- A Konoha Headband with the Uchiha and Senju Clan Symbols engraved at each side of Konoha's Insignia.
CREATION:
Several Insiprations for Ciara include:
- Naruto, Rock Lee & Sasuke Uchiha: Resemblance to the Look of Sasuke, He started off fun care free like focused on his training with intense discipline - but since the loss of his friends and family he has grown distant.
- Batman Series, #### Grayson: Like Robin, he lost his parents at an early age and sought revenge but through the guidance of his mentor he is beginning to make use of the harbored hatred festering in him.
- Final Fantasy 7, Zack Faire: A hero that wasnt exactly the hero of the series, that tried not to fail his mentor, and was always helped with his friends.

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Final_Fantasy_XIII_Versus_Prince-2

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 am

§ III : PERSONALITY §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Chaos_by_Kashir-1

NAME:
Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei
ALIAS:
Taijutsu Master of Konoha [OR] Future Hokage
REFERNCE:
"Uchiha, Light from the Darkness"
- Uchiha: A fan used in forging to intensify a fires heat.
- Kuromitsu: "Kuro" Meaning Shadow or Dark and "Mitsu" Meaning Light or Sugar. Also conceptualized after my IRL brother Chris.
- Shinsei: "Rebirth" alluding to his desire to restrengthen his clan
RELATIVES:
Uchiha Clan / Senju Clan
- Riku Uchiha [Father]
- Mizuki Uchiha [Mother]
- Takeshi Shinsei / Senju [Adoptive Father]
- Alluriana Shinsei / Senju [Adoptive Mother]
- Sao Uchiha [Uncle]
- Ichiban Uchiha [Uncle]
- Konoha Shinobi [Brothers and Sisters]
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Asexual
CLASSIFICATION:
- Konoha, Jounin
- Missing Ninja, S-Rank
AFFILIATION:
- Konohagakure
- Uchiha Clan
Physical Training, Sweet delacacies, Self-Discipline
DISLIKES:
To lose his cool, Arrogance / Cockyness, and Cheaters
GOALS:
[X] - Graduate Academy
[X] - Find Sensei
[X] - Become Chunin
??? - Join ANBU
[X] - Become Jounin
??? - Kill his Parent's murderers
??? - Obtain an Animal Summon
??? - Face Jin-sensei in a real spar and win
??? - Face Ichiban-sensei in a real spar and win
[X] - Face Yorumaru in a real spar and win
??? - Face Takeshi Hyuuga in a real spar and win
[X] - Learn Gates 1
[X] - Learn Gates 2
[X] - Learn Gates 3
[X] - Learn Gates 4
??? - Learn Gates 5
??? - Learn Gates 6
??? - Learn Gates 7
??? - Learn Gates 8
[X] - Become a True Taijutsu Master
??? - Become Hokage
[X] - Find a Family
??? - Master all 5 Animal Kung-Fu Styles
??? - Revive the Uchiha Clan
??? - Apologize to Shiaria / Yorumaru / Ichiban
Life Mission - Protect his Family (Includes Clansmen, Village, and Friends)
BEHAVIOR:
A disciplined and composed youth who used to be quite cheerful and warm, turned bitter and cold after the murder of his adoptive parents... but has learned to blend the two in the hopes of bettering himself to protect his new family.
THEME SONGS:
.:: Old Kuro Main Theme ::.

.:: New Kuro Main Theme ::.

.:: Fight Theme ::.

.:: Angry Theme ::.

.:: Sad Theme ::.

.:: Calm / Coy Theme ::.

.:: Happy Theme ::.

.:: Memories Theme ::.

.:: Training Theme ::.

§ FRIEND / ENEMY §

# 1

Shiaria Bokusou

Ching Lo Yun
# 2

Yorumaru Hiora

Seiko
# 3

Ichiban Uchiha

Kameko Amzuru
# 4

Jintoki Kawoto

Kurama Hojo
# 5

Takeshi Hyuga

Kenshin Harada
# 6

Nyx

Washi Hyuga
# 7

Hideaki Aburame

Yuki Keisha
# 8

Okuni

Sedina Hakumei Cy'Jin
# 9

Shana Yamanaka & Sao Uchiha

Ryouta Akio

Capture Rewards:
S Rank -
10 Tokens
A Rank - 8 Tokens
B Rank - 6 Tokens
C Rank - 3 Tokens
D Rank - 2 Tokens

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Man____by_reammara

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Sun May 08, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:27 am

§ IV : ABILITIES §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Noctis_Stares_Again_by_QuantumDrone

LVL:

CLASS:

01 - Rogue
28 - Bard
10 - Champion of Torm
HP:

65 / 65
CP:

92 / 92
CLAN:

Uchiha
AFFINITY:

[1] Fire / [2] Earth / [3] Lightning
FOCUS:

[1] Taijutsu / [2] Ninjutsu / [3] Genjutsu
TRAITS:

[Strong Bloodline]
+ 20 CP
[Fire Affinity]
Gained at Genin, but if Medical then Fire is earned at Chunin.
Lvl 15: + 1 ATK / DEF
Lvl 25+: + 1 ATK / DEF
Lvl 35+: + 2 ATK / DEF
ABILITIES:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Sharingan_by_hannibalcsaba

] Sharingan: 1 Tomo ] 5 CP Activation, 3 CP Maintenance
+ 1 Attack / Defense Rolls
+ 5 Spot Skill

] Sharingan: 2 Tomo ] 4 CP Activation, 2 CP Maintenance
+ 2 Attack / Defense Rolls
19-20 Crit Range
+ 10 Spot Skill

] Sharingan: 3 Tomo ] 3 CP Activation, 1 CP Maintenance
+ 3 Attack / Defense Rolls
18-20 Crit Range
+ 15 Spot Skill

[Dojutsu Abilities]

[Mimicry] (Unlocked Auto) Sharingan is allowed the ability to rapidly, read and respond a counter move with a +2 to the counter check against a Ninjutsu or Taijutsu move utilized on them.

One tomoe: May counter with up to a C ranked Ninjutsu/Taijutsu//Kenjutsu of the same technique
Two tomoe: May counter with up to a B ranked Ninjutsu/Taijutsu//Kenjutsu of the same technique
Three tomoe: May counter with up to a A ranked Ninjutsu/Taijutsu//Kenjutsu of the same technique

[Copy] (Unlocked Auto) Sharingan observes a jutsu being performed, whether it is Taijutsu / Ninjutsu / Genjutsu / Elemental / Custom / Etc. Only Jutsus it CANNOT copy are: Medical / Fuinjutsu / Gates / Clan or Bloodline / Kinjutsus / and Chakra Focus. T
When using Jutsu which arent of your element you pay extra Cp:
D-RANK~ + 1 CP to Original Cost
C-RANK~ + 2 CP to Original Cost (Limit to Copy Jutsus with 1 Tomo Sharingan)
B-RANK~ + 3 CP to Original Cost (Limit to Copy Jutsus with 2 Tomo Sharingan)
A-RANK~ + 4 CP to Original Cost (Limit to Copy Jutsus with 3 Tomo Sharingan)
S-RANK~ Arent copyable.

[Nullify] 5 CP (Unlocked at 2 Tomo)
Negate a Genjutsu Automatically without the need to roll Defense. Does not apply to Dojutsu but user can lower Resist / Resilience by 3 Vs Dojutsu Genjutsu per use.

[Heaven and Earth] 8 CP (Unlocked at 3 Tomo)
Defense Vs Genjutsu rolled with Wisdom + Genjutsu Defense bonus, Reflect a Genjutsu back at the source.

[Hypnosis] 8 CP (Unlocked at 3 Tomo)
Genjutsu, 2d10 Internal HP Damage + 1d4 Round Stun or until hit. Can be Defended with DEX / STR at - 4 to roll.

Demonic Illusions: The Fallen [Custom]
Jutsu Type: Dojutsu Genjutsu
Cp Cost: Original Genjutsu Cp + Cp Penalty
Description: The user has learned how to manifest an illusion through their sharingan eyes as the tomo begin to spin around the pupil in a hypnotic way, the fierce gaze of the user would then slowly inflict a genjutsu through their eyes. The target would at first see jet black feathers fall out of the sky around them just before the illusion takes hold.
PvP: User can perform Genjutsu via their eyes and rolled with WIS (Sub INT Stat Bonus with WIS Stat for resilience), it can be used as a means to Counter or Stunned (except from Genjutsu) but at - 2 to Roll. Targets of these Genjutsus can roll DEX / STR at - 3 DEF roll penalty. Jutsus performed this way cost extra CP:
D-RANK~ + 1 CP to Original Cost
C-RANK~ + 2 CP to Original Cost
B-RANK~ + 3 CP to Original Cost
A-RANK~ + 4 CP to Original Cost
S-RANK~ + 5 CP to Original Cost

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Final-fantasy-versus-xiii-famitsu-jan-clipping-01
Somnium, the City that Never Was [FREE DOJUTSU]
Type: Dojutsu Genjutsu
Cost: 8 Cp
Description: The User would begin to rotate the tomo around their pupil hypnotizing the target into a Genjutsu dream like state [OR] would target an enemies neural chakra flow with a simple point of the finger that releases a beam invisible to the naked eye thusly disorienting them into the Genjutsu dream like state. The Illusion would be that of the enemy awakening in a crowded city that is always shrouded in the blanket of night and a full moon, the streets empty, and what they can gather is right in the center of the vast realm as they try to make their way out or wakes up from this endless dream. Each time target is struck something occurs within the dream RPly up to the user's imagination, ex: a car running over them, a falling sky scraper, etc.
PvP: Applied to any Genjutsu affecting enemy target(s), Increase a Genjutsus DC & Resilience by 5 and Duration by 1d4 Rounds. (Applied once per genjutsu)

Studious Prodigy
Type: Dojutsu
Cost: 3 CP
Description: The User would utilize their skillsets with the sharingan to evaluate the chakra pattern of a jutsu being performed for later practice and learning, however due to the complex make up of the chakra system it is required to begin training to master the Jutsu or the User will forget.
PvP: Used during a Learning / Training Session, Duration Until session is over.
Lvl 15: - 2 DC when Learning Jutsus (Applied Once per training session)
Lvl 25: - 3 DC when Learning Jutsus (Applied Once per training session)
Lvl 35: - 4 DC when Learning Jutsus (Applied Once per training session)

Mandala Sharingan
Type: Dojutsu
Cost: 3
Description: The User would begin to rotate the tomo around the pupil so swiftly that it would begin to form a circle that would slowly begin to deform into a series of geometrical patterns along the red iris of the sharingan, heightening their vision to rival a Hyuuga's for an instance.
PvP: As a free action add 1/2 User's Lvl to a Spot Roll. When Used user can read a target's HP / CP.

[Mangekyo-Sharingan]

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § KuroMangekyou-1
] Mangekyo-Sharingan: Special Tomo ] 8 CP Activation, 3 CP Maintenance
+ 3 Attack / Defense Rolls, + 3 Additional DEF Vs Genjutsu.
17-20 Crit Range
+ 20 Spot Skill

Other Rules:
Spoiler:
§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 1_431527607l

[MANGEKYO-SHARINGAN: RIGHT-EYE] SHADOW NOVA "Kage-Shinsei"
Cp: 10 Cp + 3 Blind Pts + 2d4 HP internal damage
Description: The User's Mangekyo-Sharingan has become a perfect weapon as it heightens the Hosts natural skillsets in Katon Release. By focusing fire chakra along their eyes in a precise fashion they are able to stimulate the air within their gaze and body creating a stream of Black-Fire that is far more powerful than normal Fire, as it would seem nothing is capable of quenching its hunger. Embers from Fire Jutsus performed this way are capable of burning for 7 Days and 7 Nights. This technique Highlights Kuromitsu's every burning ambitious spirit, that can at times overwhelm and harm him and those closest to him in the process.
PvP: So long as Mangekyo-Sharingan is maintained, Fire Jutsu can be performed via Eyes (Can be used while Physically Stunned) and deals Dark-Fire DMG. Dark-Fire DMG does not bypass DR but does lower it up to 0 for 1 round.
- + 2 Fire / Shadow Jutsu Rolls
- + 2d6 Dark-Fire DMG per round for 2 Rounds if target is hit with a Fire Jutsu.
- + 2d6 Dark-Fire DMG to Taijutsu / Kenjutsu ATKS (Bonus to Fire Rolls Applies) and when being hit by them.

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Mangekyu_sharingan_by_jawoltze-d3376gc

[MANGEKYO-SHARINGAN: LEFT-EYE] DEMONIC ILLUSIONS: KING OF HELL'S PHANTASM "Maboroshi Kami-Naraku"
CP: 15 Cp + 3 Blind Pt + 2d6 HP internal damage
Description: The User has suffered a great deal of stress and trauma in their life, utilizing the dark emotions and sharing that pain with its enemies - and vice versa. This is the way of a warrior, a battle of their inner spirits and each would share the pain of the other. By shooting a simple glare, an illusion would already be cast before the target would know what was going on - as the skies darken pitch black firing dark-lightning bolts highlighted in purple streaks across the heavens as it seems to begin to shatter. The area around the User and their target darkens until they too are swallowed by the darkness - with each lightning flash pale faces from both party's dark / hidden pasts reveal themselves, spectating over the ensuing battle. This technique Highlights Kuromitsu's dark history, and the pain and suffering he had endured using it as a tool to only make him a better man for it - or trying too.
PvP: (Dojutsu Genjutsu) WIS / INT Rolled, Can be defended against with DEX / STR at - 4 to roll. User + Target are stunned in the Genjutsu:
- Duration 5 Rounds.
- Effect Applies to User & Target: Continue Battle in a Dream World, any DMG to HP applies to CP instead bypassing DR.
- Effect Applied to Target: - 3 to Rolls, - 5 to Roll if trying to Resist Genjutsu.
- Effect Applied to User: + 2 Extra Actions + 1 "Shade" Summon
- "Shade" Summon Rules: Cannot ATK / DEF or be targetted, has HP = to User's HP, User can deduct HP pts when they take DMG or for Jutsu CP Costs.

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Sheeva_by_aharmon-1
[MANGEKYO-SHARINGAN: BOTH-EYES] ENLIGHTENING INFINITY REFLECTION "Shugendo Mugendai-Kaisou"
CP: 20 CP (per Clone) + 5 Blind Pts + 2d8 HP internal damage
Description: The User has trained all their life in the hops of attaining the title of Taijutsu Master, putting blood, sweat, and tears into achieving a goal that had seemed so far away by finding rivals worthy to challange- but only to come at the realization that becoming a true master, one must be able to look within to find their greatest enemy and friend. Kuromitsu had discovered the art of meditation and hones in mastering it as well, because one must not only train the body but also the soul to attain perfection. Kuromitsu would unleash a Ninjutsu / Genjutsu illusion as explosions erupt similar to Kage-Bunshin only to reveal the summoned beings are actually the enemies themselves in the opposite forms! This technique Highlights Kuromitsu's achievements through the hardwork and lessons learned from those closest to him - most importantly from within himself through his past mistakes, and owning up to them while trying to fix it.
PvP: Has 2 Functions, Offensive and Defensive
Offensive: Create 1 Clone per Enemy Target, and can only ATK the enemy they are cloned after. Follows Rank 5 Summon Rules, Clone(s) have CP = to their HP, and can perform any Jutsu / Ability Target Enemy knows. Duration 5 Rounds or until Clone(s) CP reaches 0.
Defensive: Useable only if KO'd / Perma'd. User's HP / CP is healed up to 1/2 their Max. HP / CP, is Immune to Genjutsu / Negative Rolls / Criticals, and can continue fighting for 5 Rounds. Perma after 5 Rounds are up. (Not stackable with itself).
EQUIPMENT:

Kunai Knives [3]
Shuriken [3]
Explosion Tag [1]
Ninja Wire [1]
Kamas [2]
Nunchuck [1]
Bastard Sword [1]
Chakra Pill [1]

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Claws
[ Tora Tekko-Kagi ]

Metallic "Tiger-Claw" gauntlets made from a precious mineral found in the mountains surrounding the Tiger Temple and forged by the craftsmen of Steel Country. These Tiger-Claw weapons were said to be a precious tool used by students of the Taijutsu Master Daichi Kawoto, one of the previous Tiger Sages. This weapon is comprised of fine leather to snuggly fit in the user's hands, jagged-metallic spikes along the edge of the forearm, and on the hand a metallic framing of the finest steel with 3 pronged claws outstretched to 1.5 ft. in length. A tool created by the fine craftsmen of Steel country as a gift to Kuromitsu Shinsei Uchiha from his mentors Ichiban Uchiha and Jintoki Kawoto. Special properties of this weapon include granting its wielder exceptional skill empowering their chakra use into variety of means, from cutting steel like butter, to enhancing their Jutsu performance, and lastly an ingraved eye on the back of the hand with a diamond inset with many fascets of prismatic lights.

.:: PvP ::.
- Small Weapon Dual-Wield DMG overrides Rank DMG, Normal Penalty. Jutsu effects with Rank (Unarmed or Weapon) DMG stack with this weapon.
Eye of the Tiger)
Lvl 15: - 1 CP Jutsu Costs (Min. 1)
Lvl 25: - 2 CP Jutsu Costs (Min. 1)
Lvl 35: - 3 CP Jutsu Costs (Min. 1)

Parry) 3 Cp, User can perform a "Block" with DEX, if successful Vs Kenjutsu disarm the target from their weapons for 1 Round.

Crystal Strike) 5 Cp, User can choose 1 Elemental Affinity to Imbue this weapon as an elemental ATK with + 1d6 DMG of that affinity + Special:
~ Fire: 1d4 Fire Damage per round for 2 Rounds. Does not bypass DR but does lower it for 1 Round.
~ Water: 2 Poison CP DMG per round for 1d4 Rounds.
~ Earth: ATK Bypasses 5 DR
~ Wind: Can ATK up to 2 Targets dealing 1/2 DMG.
~ Lightning: CON DC = 20, or Stun target for 1 Round or Until Hit.
~ Snow: - 2 to target's rolls for 2 Rounds.
~ Light: Drain 1d4 CP from target to user (Bypasses DR)
~ Dark: Drain 1d4 HP from target to user (Bypasses DR)
RECORD:

.:: Wins ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Losses ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Ties ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Kills ::.
[ 0 ]
SQUAD:

(As Genin)
- Leader: Ichiban Uchiha
- Kuromitsu Shinsei
- Yorumaru

(As Chunin)
- Leader: Shiaria El'Tael
- Kuromitsu Shinsei
- Shana Yamanaka
MISSIONS:

TOTAL: 0
- D RANK: 0
- C RANK: 0
- B RANK: 0
- A RANK: 0
- S RANK: 0

.:: STATISTICS ::.

Databook Ninjutsu Taijutsu Kenjutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand seals Total

S-RANK
3 5 5 3 3 3 5 2 3 32

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Noctis_by_licet

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 am; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:28 am

§ V : JUTSU - GENERAL §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Noctis_by_AnHellica

WISH-LIST:
[Chakra Focus - Hands]
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Cp: 5
Description: The user charges their body with chakra, paying special attention to their hands. This allows them to breeze through jutsu and focus their attention on execution.
PvP Effect: 1d4 wis rolls for 1d4 rounds.

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 547px-Bagua-name-later_svg
.:: TAIJUTSU ::.

Taijutsu (体術; Literally meaning "Body Techniques") is a basic form of jutsu that typically does not require chakra, but chakra may be used to enhance techniques. Taijutsu generally require no hand seals to perform and are much quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put, hand-to-hand combat, or weaponry.

Although it is used by nearly all ninja, some characters use taijutsu almost exclusively like Rock Lee and his teacher Might Guy, and are experts of many taijutsu techniques. Example of taijutsu techniques are Dynamic Entry and Leaf Whirlwind. The Hyūga clan's Gentle Fist, however, makes extensive use of chakra and demands great skill in its control. The taijutsu techniques are the right choices for those that want to save their time and chakra, or for those who rely on their physical attributes. It can also be used in collaboration with ninjutsu to create nintaijutsu techniques.
Spoiler:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Chakra3_2152233_std
.:: NINJUTSU ::.

Ninjutsu (忍術; Literally meaning "Ninja Techniques") refers to any technique that utilizes chakra and allows the user to perform actions that a normal person otherwise would be incapable of doing. Unlike genjutsu, which causes the opponent to experience illusions, the effects of ninjutsu are real. Ninjutsu relies on chakra and, most of the time, hand seals to be effective. The hands are put in sequential positions that molds and manipulates chakra in the necessary manner to perform a jutsu. This is not always needed, however, and some jutsu become second nature to experienced ninja, after which they can perform them at will. Additionally, many ninjutsu can be classified as an elemental jutsu, in those cases where a specific element (wind, water, fire, earth, lightning) is used. It can be used in collaboration with Taijutsu to create Nintaijutsu techniques.
Spoiler:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 0b006f662df59479c505eec19a7d3ffa
.:: GENJUTSU ::.

Genjutsu (幻術; Literally meaning "Illusionary Techniques") are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as ninjutsu, requiring chakra and hand seals. However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses.

Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind's chakra, thereby affecting their five senses. Those with special abilities like the Uchiha clan's Sharingan or with high intelligence have an easier time executing and countering genjutsu, as attention to detail is key. Those under the influence of genjutsu either freeze in place or lose consciousness, depending on how capable they are in recognizing and defending against it.

Spoiler:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § B39eb68c90d1c7e15c6010ec26236952-1
.:: KENJUTSU ::.

Kenjutsu (剣術; Literally meaning "Sword Technique") pertains to techniques that entail the use of swords, whether the users be shinobi or samurai. Kenjutsu can be used in combination with taijutsu, ninjutsu and/or chakra flow in order to achieve more devastating techniques.

The entire military might of the lone samurai nation of the Land of Iron, have so-far all been depicted as practitioners of kenjutsu. Among the shinobi nations, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist are particularly well known as kenjutsu practitioners. Also, a majority of Kumogakure shinobi are swordsmen.
Spoiler:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Original__Tech_Ninja_by_Risachantag

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 am; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 am

§ V : JUTSU - ELEMENTAL §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Cross_Commission_by_yuumei

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 550px-Elemental_Relationships_Diagram_svg-1
.:: NATURE TRANSFORMATION ::.

Nature Transformation (性質変化, Seishitsu Henka) is an advanced form of chakra control and a technique that is pivotal for the manipulation of chakra and the creation of new jutsu. While Shape Transformation changes the shape and movement of chakra, elemental nature transformation changes the actual nature of the chakra, altering its properties and characteristics. It is notable that few shinobi can use both shape manipulation and nature manipulation.

Nature Manipulation/Transformation is one of two necessary techniques for creating a jutsu, its counterpart being Shape Transformation. Nature Manipulation entails the molding and defining of one's chakra into a innate type of chakra nature.
~ KATON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ FUTON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ RAITON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ DOTON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ SUITON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ YOTON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ INTON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

~ HYOUTON RELEASE ~

Spoiler:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Noctis_by_Gallium67-1

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm

§ V : JUTSU - SPECIAL §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Uchiha_Madara_by_Lizeth-1

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 30d1a52471edd0_full
.:: UCHIHA ::.
(Requires Uchiha Power Active)

The Uchiha clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku) was once considered to be one of the most powerful clans in Konohagakure, but is now almost extinct after the events of the Uchiha clan Massacre. These individual bare the rare kekkei genkai Dojutsu "Sharingan" which futher developes in stages.

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 300px-Sharingan_Triple_svg
The Sharingan (写輪眼; Literally meaning "Copy Wheel Eye", Meaning (Viz) "Mirror Wheel Eye") is a dōjutsu kekkei genkai, which appears in some members of the Uchiha clan. It is one of the three great dōjutsu, along with the Byakugan and the Rinnegan.

The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. It is only first unlocked under some stressful or emotional condition after which the Sharingan may be used freely. When the Sharingan is first activated by a user, it has a different number of tomoe (巴) around the central pupil, varying between users. The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use and training, evolves it further which involves gaining more tomoe, up to a maximum of three per eye. As the Sharingan develops, the user gains heightened abilities.

The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other Kekkei Genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques, much like Sasuke Uchiha's Lion Combo. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. A prime example is Rock Lee's brand of taijutsu. While Sasuke was able to copy some of Lee's moves, they put a much more significant strain on him since he hasn't trained nearly as much as Lee has. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further to the point where a powerful summon like Manda or even the Nine-Tailed Fox may be controlled. When this was used against Manda and the Nine-Tailed Fox their eyes took on the tomoe pattern of the users' Sharingan while under hypnotic influence.

The hypnotic ability coupled with the other aspects of the Sharingan, can make the user appear as if they can "see the future". First, the user must perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes and possibly their thoughts and words through careful observation. Then, they suggest an action to the opponent such as hand seals for a jutsu that the opponent and Sharingan user already know and copy that. With these things done, the user can complete the action even before the opponent does, possibly using the Sharingan's genjutsu to confuse or delay them. As with other genjutsu, genjutsu cast by the Sharingan are capable of putting an opponent to sleep, inducing paralysis, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to deceive someone. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. In fact, Itachi Uchiha was so masterful of it, he was able to keep it active for most of the time, only once deactivating it after using Tsukuyomi on Sasuke and Amaterasu to escape Jiraiya. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.

Spoiler:

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 131272-bigthumbnail-1

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 pm

§ V : JUTSU - SUMMONS §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § 64c84c3b6d69d35020c6b078b6629d81

Coming Soon... to a Bio near you!

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Dancer_commissioned_by_Jubes_by_sli
(Yorumaru & Kuromitsu)

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:41 pm

§ VI : JUTSU - DESIGN §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Baby_Noctis_L_Caelum_Cosplayer_by_vanaseph
(Lil Kuromitsu)

Coming Soon... to a Bio near you!

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Takeshikaneshiro
(Kuromitsu at 18 Years of Age)

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

§ VII : PURCHASES §

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Grouppic2

Ciara Ssanyu Yajuutsukai / Kuromitsu Shinsei Uchiha / Mithrajin Ovanjiru Inka / Deivus Kagutsuchi Hanzo / Sedina Hakumei Cy'Jin

Thanks to the great artists at Deviant art for the pics

Thanks to Chancey for the Cool Text idea <3

And thanks to Seo for the cool site to make Ninja toonz <3<3<3

Thanks to you for watching! Come again~

Total Token Cost: 805 Tokens
Uchiha Bloodline Purchase: 350 Tokens
Chakra Pill: 10 Tokens (x-ferred from Mith via new rule, max 2 chakra pills per char)
Custom Jutsu: Demonic Illusions: The Fallen 40 Tokens
Custom Weapon: Tora Tekko-Kagi 65 Tokens
Custom Taijtsu Style: Tiger 90 Tokens
Custom Dojutsu: Manda Sharingan 5 Tokens
Custom Dojutsu: Studious Prodigy 5 Tokens
DEX Stat: + 8 170 Tokens
WIS Stat: + 6 70 Tokens

REFUNDED DM ASUMA: 1/3/11

Last edited by DM Chiyo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:42 pm

UPDATE: 3/26/10
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:25 am

UPDATE: 5/3/11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §   § Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei § Empty

Back to top Go down

§ Uchiha, Kuromitsu Shinsei §
Page 1 of 1