NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preservation (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crayon
Special Jounin

Preservation (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Preservation (Solo)   Preservation (Solo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:24 pm

A Dark Room 
(Roleplay)

Preservation (Solo) Room111

*A worn and dirtied book lays open on Kidd's desk.*

"It had been several weeks since we began the construction of our base. Raven, Ruby and I worked endlessly. The cave was enormous- there was certainly enough room in there for all of us and more. I had no doubt we would grow into our base. It was our center of operation for the Masquerades. A group I had learned to call my new family. I trusted them dearly- still do, and yet I couldn't help but feel that I still had to hide my true self from them. Raven knows who I am, what I am... maybe not what I have done, but this burden is mine to carry. I'm not sure how Ruby would react."

"I know this is what you were afraid of,..." 

*A section of the page is unreadable from a dark red stain.*

"I had Raven use his power to scrape out a new room for me. He didn't press me for answers. I respected him for that. That was my room. My base of literal operation,where I could practice the medical arts, traditional and not so much. A room where I didn't have to hide. A room where I could be a monster. In this room I decided who would be forgotten, and who would forever be immortalized."

Last edited by Crayon on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crayon
Special Jounin

Preservation (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Playing God   Preservation (Solo) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Playing God
(Training)

Preservation (Solo) Room211

*In the darkness of a forbidden lab.*

Rethread

Kidd hunched over his barely bleeding arm. He grasped it tightly. Not out of pain, but in concentration. Kidd had grown used to the room. He had decorated the entire room with his own personal touches. Threads hung over the walls and ceiling, even the ground. In fact, the natural rock of the cave was completely out of sight, obscured by the blackness of the threads.

As Kidd watched the lesion on his arm, his threads slowly pulled his flesh back together, the chakra working his own white blood cells into regenerating quickly. It wasn't the perfect form, but this was far superior than most medical jutsu. 

Thick Threads

Kidd could feel the threads move through his body. He wasn't sure whether he was even a fleshy being anymore. The thought almost scared him. Combat was unavoidable, unfortunately. In the case in which Kidd himself may be required to fight, he would need a technique which would give him a combative edge. 

He watched the threads move from under his skin. The flexible surface bulked up, as if his muscles were growing. In fact, the threads were thickening throughout his body. He could feel the tightness in his chest. Kidd picked up a rock from his desk and slammed it against his chest. The effect was the desired. Most of the impact was absorbed by the threads.
Back to top Go down

Preservation (Solo)
Page 1 of 1