NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SleepyBot
Special Jounin

May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? Empty
PostSubject: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:35 pm

May I request the official  inverse bonus's allowed and their bonuses? OH and does tools combo'ed with techs count towards this ?

I.E
Conditional
+1 Cooldown
+2 Cooldown
Adding uses per battle [2]/[3]
Damaging self [1/4]-[1/2]

And does the inverse being at 35% mean that you get 35% of the value of the inverse or that you can only get up to 35% of the total inverse in jp of the tech  Or does it mean something else all togther ? Its a bit of a mystery to me .

I.E  
C-rank has 4 JP   ,    (Loss of turn ) -5 =  1.75 ,  (Cool down) 1=.35    =  2.05 + JP = 6.05 total
Back to top Go down
Pulawski
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:55 pm

It means you get 35% of the JP Cost of the bonus you take as inverse, as bonus JP on your tech.

CD/Uses per battle is being debated.

Damaging self is defintly something you can use to get additional JP.
Back to top Go down
SleepyBot
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Quote :
I.E
(Loss of turn ) -5 = 1.75 , (Cool down) 1=.35 = 2.05 + JP = 6.05 total

So in theory this is correct?

Back to top Go down
Pulawski
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 pm

No, you take something that gives you a benefit (For example +1 to hit) and turn it around so you suddenly have -1 to hit. Lets say that +1 to hit would normally cost 3 JP, so now you take 35% of 3 =1, and you get 1 additional JP to use on your jutsu.
Back to top Go down
SleepyBot
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Ahhhhh okay so the -5 from lost turn , condtional and all that still is in play  , its just being "debated" gotcha. I thought the limit on "inverse" bonus was refering to "total" Allowed minus's applying to jutsu . It's referring just to the  inverse . My bad then !
Back to top Go down
Pulawski
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Actually the limit to inverse is the limit of totat amount of inverse bonus you can get. Smile But things like -5 from lost turn is always just a static -5!
Back to top Go down
Solknight
Special Jounin
Solknight

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Does the JP Gain from loss of turn count against the max bonus to JP from penalties? Does Cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Pulawski
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:23 pm

No they do not, Inverse cap only counts towards inverse bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?   May I request the   inverse bonus's allowed? Empty

Back to top Go down

May I request the inverse bonus's allowed?
Page 1 of 1