NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pristinelocus
Genin

[Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent Empty
PostSubject: [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent   [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 am

Name: Misuzu Kobayakawa
Alias: Mizu of the Endless Torrent
Affiliations [Village, Clan, Other Affiliations]: Missing Nin
Combat Style/Weapon of Choice: Kenjutsu
Elemental Preference: Suiton
Squad [If Any]: N/A

Lifetime: Born SH 20 (Age 17)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 186 lbs
Eyes: Chocolate Hazelnut
Hair [Include Head Number;Hair Color Number]: Black, TBD
Skin [Include Skin Color Number: Fair, TBD
Build: Average
Distinctive Characteristics: Scar stretching from chin to right corner of lip
Outfit [If possible, have specific numbers in the case of a custom imported uniform, for accurate portrayal]: Brown Rags
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Marital Status: Single
Significant Likes: Cows, broth, milk, swimming, strawberries, dogs
Significant Dislikes: Cats, pirates, cowards, fire

Goals: TBD

Relatives: Unnamed Grandfather (SH 19 (Age 67), Deceased)
               Unnamed Mother (SH 36 (Age 34), Deceased)
               Unnamed Father (SH 36 (Age 32), Deceased)
               Unnamed Brother (SH 36 (Age 12), Deceased)

History: Born along the vestiges of Konoha, Mizu was born into a life that was much like any other. Her parents were of the rather simple variety; talents that bore more fruit on the garden fields then they ever capable of in the fields of battle. Coming into such humble beginnings was atypical for someone who held such promising ambition. 

With ambition did come a bit of arrogance, that feeling of superiority that came out of realizing that what you desired was far beyond then what your peers aimed for; something she knew how to achieve as well. She wasn't without her weaknesses. Despite the lack of ambition, she held her family in high regard, going so far as to assume the sole duty of raising the family name beyond their current station. 

With ambition came talent. She had a mind for getting what she wanted, what she needed. Her charisma lent itself to a rather dangerously persuasive persona. Her skill with the staff made her a terror to spar with much less actually fight. She was also the patient sort; knowing that only the ripest of opportunities come only once and that only the right to rule came to those who could persevere till the end.

This philosophy didn't come in the way she expected. On that fateful night came a frightful sight to behold; standing among the pile of corpses of whom she known as her family. A simple slit upon each of their necks save the lone Mizu who was perhaps fortunate enough to remain in fearful hiding. She watched until the end with nary a sound to leave her lips. As she quickly fled the burning remnants of her household, she held within her a peculiar rage. One that belonged solely to the village that once provided her family sanctuary. 

And thus she has managed to survive on her own; appearing as hopeless as the rags that bore her until the day, the chance to right the wrongs brought upon her and her family.

Overall Personality [Please Include On-Duty, Off-Duty, and Combat Personality to ensure accurate portrayal]: Whether it be on or off duty, this girl faces life with an arrogant air about her. It is not uncommon to hear the ever so annoying haughty laugh ringing through the air; taunting her foes and allies to no end.

Level: 10
HP: 25/25
CP: 21/21
Elemental Affinity: Suiton
Abilities: 
Rejuvenation Flow
The classic training of learning to withstand heavy blows would normally result in tougher skin. In Mizu's case, the subsequent healing of these blows was something her body oddly took on; her chakra naturally working to alleviate her most recent afflictions. Fighting Mizu in a war of attrition can prove to be a fruitless endeavor as all but the most severe of blows can be ameliorated over time. 
Base I: Gain 1 HP Regen per round
Upgrade I: Gain 1D2 HP Regen per round
Upgrade II: Gain 1D2 + 1 HP Regen per round
Note: N/A

Chaos Flail
A seemingly random maneuver that resembles the random flailing of a headless chicken. The unpredictability residing within such brash movements is the Chaos Flail's greatest strength. Every blow dealt to Mizu is met with a seemingly random counter assault out of a nowhere as she smacks her target with a quick strike of her staff. A natural deterrent against conventional attacks makes fighting Mizu painfully lengthy.
Base I: When struck by a melee attack, deal 1D3 damage to attacker.
Upgrade I: When struck by a melee attack, deal 1D3 + 1 damage to attacker.
Upgrade II: When struck by a melee attack, deal 1D3 + 2 damage to attacker./i]
Note: N/A

Aqua Barbs
Mizu's particular brand of combat warrants a style that favors outlasting her opponent. By channeling and distorting thin spikes of Suiton chakra along the length of her staff, each swing is capable of inflicting a significant number of punctures. The bleeding that occurs from such a strike can add up quickly to a unsuspecting opponent.
Base I: N/A
Upgrade I: Upon a successful hit, targets takes 1 HP Damage per round for 1D2 rounds.
Upgrade II: Upon a successful hit, targets takes 1D2 HP Damage per round for 1D3  rounds.
Note: Triggers only with Kenjutsu techniques

Statline: STR - 20, DEX - 8, CON - 20, INT - 8, WIS - 8, CHA - 16
Equipment: Kunai x 3

Last edited by pristinelocus on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Senpai
Special Jounin
The Senpai

PostSubject: Re: [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent   [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:00 am

I'm not certain if I'm actually supposed to take this submission seriously or not. The innuendos are real. I'd like an extension on the past of the character, alongside a few touch-ups on the slots. If you haven't read here, I'd like you to take a look at our baseline submission requirements for Slot Roleplay. You may be a redshirt, but you still RP, and should do so according to standardized submission guidelines.

Minimum RP for Slots/Etc.

Tentative approval upon changes above. Other RP thoughts?
Back to top Go down
pristinelocus
Genin

PostSubject: Re: [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent   [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:56 am

I have went and gone ahead to make the submission more serious. I've also went and removed the subtext and made that more serious as well. I've took a look at the guidelines and have added the requisite line to the slots so as to make it as per acceptable standards.
Back to top Go down
The Senpai
Special Jounin
The Senpai

PostSubject: Re: [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent   [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:00 am

That's a lot better. I like it. Approved, pending another DM for closeout. Also, mechanics for approval on slots, though they are stock values.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent   [Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent Empty

Back to top Go down

[Redshirt] Mizu of the Endless Torrent
Page 1 of 1