NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

Location : One String to rule them all, One String to find them. One String to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:09 am

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Cooltext500615512

§ Character Sheet §

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Dark_night_by_Eldanis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAME:Akykyo Al'akir
REFERENCE:Suna's Black Hand
ALIAS:Rokudaime Kazekage
The Herald
AFFILIATIONSClan Al'akir
The Puppet Brigade
Sunagakure No Sato
RELATIVES:Mia Suzaku-Al'akir

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Formerly Homosexual
MARITAL STATUS:In a Relationship
Head of Puppet Brigade
ANBU
Crafting Weapons
Creating Poisons
Shaping the youth of Sunagakure
Expanding his knowledge of everything in general
DISLIKES:Rude people who speak before they think
Missing nin
Akatsuki
Obstacles that stand in his path of growth
GOALS:Craft Ten Puppets
Master Ten Puppet Collection
Achieve Absolute Immortality
Master one hundred puppets
Master one thousand puppets
Master Kaiga no Sono

PERSONALITYAkykyo is a eclectic individual at first sight. Though he maintains a somewhat laid back and easy to go personality it continuously shifts in subtle mannerisms. As of late hes more reminiscent of his former Student Mithrajin.
THEME SONGS:

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Dark-2

Collected Corpses

Itsuma Jintoki
Netsuke
Kazuya Hyoutan

Last edited by Kankuro on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:58 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

Location : One String to rule them all, One String to find them. One String to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:47 am

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Cooltext500615512

§ Shinobi Sheet §

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Dark-3

VILLAGE(S):
Sunagakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Sand)
CLAN:
.:: INTRODUCTION ::.
The Puppet technique is one developed by a man called Monzaemon Chikamatsu who after settling in Sunagakure began to tinker on the idea of using Puppets as weapons during the First Shinobi Great War. Since then Monzaemon's teachings would be taught to shinobi of Sunagakure that were willing to succumb to the strenuous studies and learn the puppet technique. Since Monzaemon's death, the puppet technique would be passed down to families within Sunagakure in the hopes of securing Suna to time indefinite. Puppet-nin who have become true masters of the art, could later join a private organization known as the "Puppet Brigade" which is an association with some of the brightest minds in espionage, tactics, and ingenuity Suna has to offer.

[Ninja Toolbag]
6 Kunai / 3 Shuriken / 2 Ninja Wire / 2 Explosive Tags

.:: ABILITY ::.
[Puppet Technique]

Puppet-Nin automatically gain 1 Basic Puppet. After that they can create Custom Puppets that cost Tokens + DM Approval.
( See Puppet Creation Guide for more Details )
Chakra Strings) 10 CP Activation + 1 CP Maintenance per Puppet.
HP) 1/2 User's Lvl + WIS Mod
ATK / DEF) WIS based to Block / Evade. Can Block for User but not Evade.
DR) 2 DR Vs Ken / Ninja Tools
Immunity) Poisons / CP DMG / Gen / Non-Physical Stuns / Penalty to Rolls.
Stealth) User can stay hidden and ATK via puppets without revealing themselves. No Sneak ATK Bonus

Job:

.: Puppet Brigade :.

The Puppet Bridge is the elite defence and offence of Suna. The puppet brigade is an organisation that studies specifically on the actions and the way Puppest act. They are constantly striving to make their puppets better, and are considered geniuses. The Puppet brigade works right under the Kazekage and is considered the Kazekage's personal assassination Team. They have their own workshop, where noises are constantly coming from as the Puppet Brigade constantly strives to be the best and are constantly fighting to become the best within Suna. The Puppet Brigade are even with ANBU so are considered and elite team themselves.

Bonuses:
+ 20 Set Trap / Hide / MS
+1 ATK/DEF
+25 Token Limit on Puppets
(Token Limit on Puppets is 125)

The head of a village, they are inducted with the responsibility with all of their village's affairs and their countries. They only ever have to answer to the Daimyo, but both work to ensure the prosperity of their home-land. Being a Kage you have a great many privileges but are still required to abide by your superior, the lord of your country / Daimyo. Being the face and force of power of your village, do your best to protect it - for that is your obligation to your countrymen.
+ 3 ATK / DEF in Country
+ 10 Skill Rolls
(Position in Village's Council)

MISSIONS: Known Missions:
D: 2
C: 3
B: 4
A: 6
S: 4
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Puppets
JUTSU FOCUS: Fuinjutsu
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Genjutsu
SQUAD:
Captain: Akykyo Al'akir
Toki Mai
Draiven Kaguya
Junko Kishida
NINDO:We are Shinobi. Weapons to be used and discarded when our effectiveness has dwindled. Know this, understand this. But despair not, for we suffer so those we love do not have to.

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage 110469559271

Last edited by DM Kankuro on Sat May 21, 2011 4:27 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 am

§ Appearance Sheet §

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Lucid4cl4

HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT:180 lbs
EYES: Dark Violet
HAIR: Dark Purple
SKIN: Dusky pale, Cut, and well muscled
OUTFITS: Varies
SPECIAL FEATURES: Symbol of his workings tattooed on his back, this is the sigil placed on all his Puppets and craftings

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage AkysSymbol

(Awesomeness made by Cheri~ (Sera)

Silver ear piercings in each ear

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Dark25

Last edited by Kankuro(Cosplaying Varo!) on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:01 am

§ Biography Sheet §

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage DNAngel005

.:: Clan / Bloodline / Special History ::.

Sealed
.:: PAST ::.

Sealed
.:: ACADEMY ::.

Sealed
.:: GENIN ::.

Sealed
.:: CHUNIN ::.

Sealed
.:: JOUNIN ::.

The strong scent of sandalwood filled the air of the workshop. Akykyo Al’akir paused upon entering, it never ceased to amaze him, how the simple perfume took the place as the poster scent for Kugutsu no Jutsu. He smiled at that thought, how it masked the true scent of a puppeteer, the sharp twang of poison that marked the skilled artist from the fumblers. Deception, the root of Puppetry. The true power behind their skill. Akykyo could not help but smile at the one truth he had ingrained into him. His reflection was cut short by the urgency of his task. The act of Ascension filled him with a burning excitement, a vigor only previously expressed in the creation of his masterpieces. The act would be his first masterpiece, perhaps his greatest, but one of many in the years to come. But the process will be difficult, dangerous and very unstable. He would need to find someone to test it on, someone who would meet the same questions as he. Will it affect his skill, his manipulation and control of chakra? Will the drastic changes alter his abilities in anyway. These thoughts cycled through the Puppeteers mind as he went about the first stages of his plan, the mixing of a acidic poison so potent that it reduced organic matter to nothing in mere seconds. A projectile launcher would be the perfect cover, and his new young apprentice would be the perfect subject. In the gloomy sandalwood scented workshop of the last Al’akir dead midnight blue eyes crinkled and a soft whispering laughter drifted through the still air.

The flickering lights drew shadows across the walls of the cavern workshop. A man cloaked in robes stepped in shadow and blood stood in the center of the room, he seemed to be swaying almost contemplative, upon closer inspection one could see he was writing, long sheets of spiraling symbols coating parchment. The soft scratching of pen upon paper filled the room as its sole sound for a time. The ‘ink’ shone in the candlelight a dark dark red almost black in the dim lightning. After a time his voice replaced accompanied the sound of writing. Soft and methodical almost as if he were explaining himself.

“My mind was a utter blank as I wrote the seals into my flesh…I couldn’t quite understand what I was feeling, though I knew it bordered on extreme indifference.” The figure seemed to pause at this, it glanced to a corner of a room as if beseeching the poor young women to understand. “He is an amazing young man, skilled and warm, a gem in Sunagakure..yes I like to think I helped him as much as he helped me, however unintentional it is.”

The figure began to turn back to his work when the women’s hiccuping cough drew his attention. Glancing over to her the figure noted she was crying, silent tears trickling down her face. All through her abduction, her imprisonment, binding, and the slow excruciating task of slicing her veins open just enough for his requirements without ending her life she never once uttered a word. This intrigued him, naturally his shop was sound proof, he did not bother gagging her. Why then would she force her self to remain a mute. “Do you think that I did to him what I will do to you? Tch no my dear he was just the beginning.” As he spoke he allowed his thoughts to drift back to the first step in progression. When he spoke his words were distant and far off, almost as though he were elsewhere just barely remembering to respond “We were in the Oasis, a lovely place, I hope you had a chance to go there at least once. Ryouta had agreed to do me a favor, while I was 'busy'. It was difficult to construct a device that would look like an accident, the boy possesses such skill. No matter, he even mixed the very own toxin that was used in the altercation.”

“I waited and watched as my plan unfolded, when the mechanism ‘backfired’ and the acid drenched his arm I felt a spark of anticipation, naturally I could not allow myself to express it, I did what I always do now, I feigned concern and sorrow, I did what I could to save the rest of his arm, I took him to the hospital. Instead of allowing them to do as they pleased I tended to him myself, Im quite good you know. The arm I made just for him fit perfectly, It needed a few tweaks and adjustments yes, but it worked as intended. You can’t imagine how much that excited me. It only spurred my desire further, I must continue and I did. However the next step was a little tricky, complications arise when people go missing and I did not need those. Thankfully I learned my lessons well, I thought ahead as Avalon-dono was want to do. A few weeks before I took part in a strike force at Kiri, some play for power Avalon was making, I didn’t care much, whatever he did I knew Suna would come out stronger for it thus I played along.” Another whimper interrupted the monologue. The figure glanced at the women and smiled beneath his cowl “Ah yes, you remember the invasion of your home do you not?” “#### you, you sand munching bastard!” The women’s curse was quiet but full of so much venom the figure almost twitched. Instead he simply moved his pen over, dragged it through one of the short openings cut into the women’s body and continued to write. He barely noticed the soft gasp she bit back. “You remember me there, I was that adorable little boy, you were so very helpful, I must thank you, we never could have gotten into the Mizukages palace without you.“ He stopped again, as if on que the women released a slow mournful wail, a keening sound so full of sorrow, rage, and pain it could move the hearts of even the coldest murderer. To the figure it was simply a distraction and an annoying one at that. “Do stop that, you’ll interrupt my concentration. Where were we…ah yes, I we had met and I convinced you to help me. Though I must admit that little white lie about missing parents worked extremely well, you really should have been more paranoid you know.” The soft scratching of the pen stopped as he reached the end of the scroll. “Mmm perfect, now that’s done I must prepare for the next step.” With the slow languid movements of one who had all the time in the world the figure approached the women. With deft and practiced hands he bandaged her arms, stitched up her wounds and fed her supplements. Satisfied she would stay alive he hung the twelve feet of parchment against the wall and removed his robes. He wore nothing beneath. The crimson symbols painted across his body gleamed in the light. They seemed to mirror many of those painted on the scroll. The man murmured a soft word before his hands formed a single seal. The symbols from the scroll and his own flesh flashed once before both vanished completely In short order he bathed himself with a basin of water and clothed himself in robes of dark black and soft brown. “Now, I promise I won’t leave you alone for to long” With those parting words the figure departed along a dark tunnel, leaving the women bound to the wall by chain and seals. As a true member of Kirigakure she did not allow herself to break down until the man left. Through the entire ordeal she maintained her strength. However when the figure disappeared through the tunnel she cried, she cried hard and long. She cried for her village, she cried for the young boy who had suffered under the monsters hands, she cried for those who would come after her, she cried for herself, but most of all she cried for her village. For all during the time he had spoken and worked the man, the monster was extremely relaxed, his words were without tone and inflection, without the expression of emotion. The horrors he was committing did not phase him, they did not register on a humane level. She knew deep in her heart he truly was not affected by what he was doing. He did not care, and the gods help her village if the lands of Wind produced creatures such as this.

As always Sunagakure was bustling and bright, sounds of cooking, chatter and children playing drifted from the Bazaar while the practiced eye could see the shinobi leaving and entering the village through their various means. A young boy ran up to the figure and tugged on his sleeve, bright childlike laughter bellowing from his tiny frame. “Aky-san Aky-san, gimme a piggy back ride.!” Akykyo stared at the boy from beneath his hood before a bright laugh drifted from him “Okay okay but only one, you know I have to get to the Brigade.” The boy squealed as the tall man lifted him and set him on his shoulders. Villagers and merchants laughed as Akykyo strolled through the streets with the boy directing his path. It was a common occurrence and one that never failed to warm the hearts of the villagers of Sunagakure. Despite his intentions Aky played buggy for the boy for a good two hours, and after that he went to visit the hospital, after all he still had step three to begin.

The soft sound of barely controlled sobs greeted Akykyo as he entered the mouth of the tunnel. The sound did not particularly worry him. This far away from everything his hidden workshop offered a secrecy and protection enough that he was certain he would not be disturbed or discovered. Still, after the strength of will the women demonstrated her cries were somewhat surprising. What once was curiosity indicated he should pay heed to it. With that in mind he continued into the depths of the cave, already moving through the rest of the formula he would need. It did not take long to reach the main room. He had left her one candle and it had hours left until it burnt out. He remembered such things were creature comforts, yet he could not make himself care. It was simply..nothing. Still, he recognized the necessity of such things; food, water, warmth, after all he needed her to stay alive.

Akykyo paused at the mouth of the cave. This women was much like her predecessor. The natives of the Land of Water seemed to be a sturdy breed. Not that it mattered, they never survived the jutsu. As he entered the heart of the cave. The sobs abruptly stopped, replaced by a glare of hatred and loathing. He had to give her credit, the fear he knew lurking beneath the veneer of rage was very nearly concealed. Curious he watched with interest as the soft gentle tone of his voice caused the women to flinch, it never failed. Perhaps it was the days shed go without company in the near dark, or perhaps it was him, either way every time he spoke she cringed. “I hope you’ve been well.” Like ritual she glared at him and cursed his name and his entire family. Without pausing Aky began to disrobe, half his body was covered in seals already, this women would provide the resources for the other half, the jutsu he developed called for one human, yet he always erred on the side of caution.

Once the preliminary preparations were set he turned to his guest. “I suggest you get comfortable, this will be a long week..” As Akykyo approached the poor women a long thin blade slipped into his hand, curved and grooved to catch blood the item looked half as bad as it actually was. Despite her fury the women could not help releasing a soft squeak, she could tell by once glance the thing before her would not spare her any sympathy nor compassion. With his myriad of toxins and poisons Akykyo could have easily induced the women into unconsciousness, the ordeal need not have been as traumatic a death as it was. Unfortunately for her Akykyo no longer thought along that line. Consideration was born of empathy, and The Herald no longer felt such things. As warm flesh felt the first kiss of cold steel the women’s breath rattled out in a loud piercing shriek. Akykyo simply ignored it and began his work.

Absolute nothingness greeted it as it regained awareness. Unlike any time before, This awakening left a permanent tattoo in it’s mind. There was no steady throb of its heartbeat, no pulse of life giving blood flowing through it’s veins. Not even the sharp ringing pain one encounters when they regain consciousness from a head blow. No, this time was simple, unique. One moment it was unaware, the next the world appeared before him, as swift and abrupt as if it blinked instead of spending weeks in its metamorphosis. “First thing first.” Moving slowly and deliberately it removed a kunai from the table next to him, it remembered a slight chuckle when laying out the assorted items it would need upon his awakening, now their was simply acknowledgment. With calculated ease it drew the point of the kunai from its left elbow to its wrist. As expected her felt nothing.

“Perfect.”
With no particular rush it rose and turned to the floor length mirror set in the back of the cave wall, without sparing a glance to the discarded body of the women he walked to the mirror and began to slowly gut itself. With a macabre fascination it began to remove it’s intestines, it’s heart, kidney stomach, lungs. For all intense purposes it hollowed itself out, though it did leave his voice box until it could find other accommodations. As it reached its crotch it paused for a moment, yet it felt no warning from a lifetime spent guarding that spot, a moment passed before it continued to remove its organs. It took but a thought to move his core, the material it required for the rest of its new form had been prepped and handled, with its skill it would take seconds to construct. It took hours, it was in no rush and something so important must be handled carefully.

Half a day later it looked at itself once more in the mirror, pale and perfect it resembled little like its original form, that would be no problem. It had planned this after all. The last addition to its new form had been rather tricky to make. Yet it had spent much time with the medical corpse, though it was no medical shinobi its knowledge exceeded the norm and it was confident it created the item perfectly. If it still worried about such things the application would have no doubt made it squirm, the synthetic flesh wrapped around its limbs and squirmed about him as if it were alive, and in some fashion it was. It took minutes to correctly apply itself, but when it did the transformation was complete. He stood before the mirror, perfect in every fashion, pale skin flawless with a slight glow, liquid violet eyes wide and dark, hair long silky and perfectly managed. The skin worked in perfection on the outside. Drawing a kunai he located a pale blue vein and swiftly pricked a finger, Had he been capable of it satisfaction would have been foremost in his thoughts as he watched crimson blood well up. Yes it was perfect indeed. Another hour was spent collecting what remained of him, this would be extremely important for him later, thus sealed into his new body via scroll. Without a backward glance at his workshop he exited the tunnel. Upon reaching the appropriate point the formed a seal and released the bindings on his explosives, hidden by the raging sandstorm the explosion incinerated the cave its contents and his presence. Never one for chances Akykyo formed the required seals and buried the cave entrance and tunnel beneath a landside of earth and sand. “The final act, No encore performance” Through eyes now changed as a other in the world Akykyo returned to Suna, mask firmly in place he picked up his existence, now a creature beyond what others could possibly conceive.

“Aky-sama~ Piggy back ride piggy back ride!” As always a myriad of children assaulted him as he entered the village. And as always he humored them, With a laugh and a promise of only a few minutes he carried the children, three he sent soaring through the air, suspended by chakra threads while the others climbed along his back. And as always minutes turned to hours. The citizens laughed and teased Aky about his children while parents thanked him for the reprieve. Through it all Akys thoughts were centered on his next creations. The Fallen signified far more than a theme to him, and he must be careful what he does with them.

The Mask

Sunlight streamed through the Ziggurat as Akykyo made his way to the stands where his prey was currently settled. The plan was half formed in his mind, he simply needed a little bit more information. His target would hopefully fill in the blanks. He watched in curiosity as he his greeting caused her to loose her footing and stumble as she turned to him. Expressive Hojo eyes gleamed yellow as she turned her face to his before dropping her gaze to his feet. “G-Gomensai…I d-didn’t know anyone w-was b-behind me.” A thought veiled amusement and wiry satisfaction behind a perfect mask. “My apologies, I did not mean to disturb you.” His amusement only grew as he watched her stammer assurances and apologies.

In no hurry to rush her he allowed her to fiddle and adjust to the conversation before continuing. He did need her in a amiable mood after all. However fate had other ideas in mind. His words were cut by the arrival of his favored widow. Kiyomi the spider. For a time he drifted occasionally speaking to link the genin into a conversation with each other. He spent this time solidifying his plan. When all was settled and logically sound he waited for the young Hojo to excuse herself. Predictable in the face of human interaction he also made his departure. The time had come.

“Ano..T-this is the..p-place we h-honor those who..” Akykyo barely masked an impatient sigh as the girl stuttered her way through the tour. He had suffered hours going through the compound when he already knew where his treasure was. Thanks to Kyuubi, her book and Azaziel he had the exact location of his target. What he needed was to know if their was any protection, and their was. Not enough to stop him of course but it was rather impressive. Obtaining the information he needed Akykyo returned his full attention to Tsukiyo “And..she I-is always..r-respected.” “Thank you for sharing your clans history with me Tsuki-chan, lets take lunch and then we can talk about your goals and upcoming decisions as a young Kunoichi.”

The Shadow

The darkness was absolute beneath the surface world of Sunagakure. With Azaziel hanging around his shoulders the ebony garbed Akykyo made his way through the lighted paths of the Light Gods domain and stole into the mausoleum. Azaziels All seeing Eye painted an unobstructed path to his target. With the prepared scroll in his hands and the stirrings of the remembrance of excitement Akykyo slowly rose into the crypt, fingers already splayed to neutralize the defenses he quickly makes short work of the lids, threads plus leverage equals force required. Simple physics.

Akykyo barely took of the corpse‘s condition, he only needed the basic structure to work his Fuinjutsu, his main concern was its eyes. Being what they were he was not overtly surprised to find one missing. This did not overly concern him. One was enough. Nodding his satisfaction in his latest acquisition Akykyo sealed the body into a scroll and replaced it with a prepared corpse of his own. With his synthetic skin the corpse will be a flawless imitation of the women.

Had he been alive he would have felt the undeniable urge to chuckle at the newest addition to his collection. As it is he simply activated Azaziels eye and used the Forbidden jutsu of the poor corpses design to return to his newest hidden workshop. Much had to be done to convert the decrepit corpse into his first Horsemen. A sense of poetic justice overcome his thoughts as he began the task of turning the fallen Nin into the Aspect of War. Akykyo ignored this, and continued to work.

Akykyo walked among the ruins of Sunagakure with an expressionless mask veiling his features. The toll Avalons betrayal took expanded not only to his own strained chakra network or damaged buildings, but to the heart and soul of Sunagakure itself. Whispers among the citizens expressed a dreamlike state of disbelief. How could something like this have happened? How could their Kazekage have allowed it to have happened. Their had to be signs didn’t there?

These whispers cropped up wherever he went. So potent in intensity he took to walking within the shadows. Unable to comfort the citizens he could only observe and make note. So much had to be done to rebuild from this destruction, not only material but heart and mind. The attack struck the soul of Sunagakure and the soul would have to heal first for the village to grow once more. It would need all the help it could get, a strong leader and those willing to serve. For a brief moment Aky wondered which he would be.

Every step he took, cloaked unseen or not brought back memories buried beneath duty. Memories of sensations and emotions. Pain and anguish flowed freely, a harsh reminder of why he made the choices he made. Why he cursed himself to his existence. Living in the darkness had not done much, Despite his warnings and actions Avalon was still capable of slipping through his grasp. He simply did not have the power to cast shadows away beneath the light. By the time he finished his circuit around the village the sun had set. The Puppet Master found himself standing outside of the Brigade quarters. “For all my skill and preparation Aya..nothing came of it. My existence consists of caring for this village, and yet I can not seem to manage it.” Uncharacteristically the Pendant remained silent. Perhaps it to like him did not know what to do with itself.

The silence did not seem to bother Akykyo. It seemed to give him a measure of strength and purpose. He continued into the Brigade halls, hands folded within his sleeves to hide the faint trembling. Backlash of the terrible jutsu he was forced to use only hours before. “I am not needed Aya, perhaps I will sleep for a century, awaken when there are those who require someone like me.” The amulet thrummed as Aky removed it and set it in the antechamber. For this next task he required solitude. Ensuring the shielding jutsu were in place he entered his workshop, passing through the area only long enough to slip into the chamber that lead to his second shop, the place where he turned mortal to immortal. On the table lay a robed figure. The puppet retrieved from Avalons execution.

“Let us see what you are capable of.” Thanking the Shigai Sourens unique brand of corpse crafting Aky placed a hand on the puppet and delved into the depths of his secrets. He would prefer to have gone directly to the source but Avalons corpse was not yet safe to examine. The examination was swift, pleasantly surprising and worth the effort it would take to remake the puppet into a form more pleasing to him. The slow process of readaption had a strange therapeutic value. Both the familiar and strange actions of crafting allowed the sentinel to work through the memories. To analyze each one and store it away once he gleaned what importance he could from them.

The night stretched on and Akykyo worked through that and half the next day. Unceasing and tireless he would have continued working had it not been time to tend to the village. The Brigade were utilizing their threads in construction and he had headed the operation. With a single glance back at the puppet forming on the table Aky left his secret shop, passing his first workroom and stopping to collect Ayas rosary. “Greed Aya, Greed centers all things”’

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Darkrippingshirt-1

Last edited by DM Kankuro on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 am

§ Battle Sheet §

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Dark

LvL:

HP:

85/85
CP:

??/??
AFFINITY:

[1] Lightning / [2] Wind / [3] Earth / [4] Fire / [5] Water- Temporary
TRAITS:

-Allows the user to substitute the Strength Bonus rules into them as her WIS.
Effectively allowing it as Bonus Damage to jutsu.
-DEX / Puppet Techniques & Abilities are rolled with WIS to User.
+1 To Ninjutsu Rolls. IE: Attacking, Defending, Learning.
-4 To CP Cost's.
- 20 to HP and 5 DR.
-+ 20 Max CP Pool
-Immune to Poison / Genjutsu / Negative penalty rolls / CP DMG / Gen / Non-Physical Stuns
-Medical Jutsu is ineffective
-+1d8 jutsu dmg
-Dokugon Eye
Can use Genjutsu With CHa (Int bonuses not received)

.:: INNATE ::.
[Frail Body] - 2 to DEX / STR Modifiers, + 2 Puppet Rolls (Includes Jutsu), + 10 CP Pool.
Lvl 15+: 1 Puppet out at a time.
Lvl 25+: 2 Puppets out at a time.
Lvl 35+: 3 Puppets out at a time.
Lvl 40: Add Ninjutsu Stat DMG Bonus to Puppet Basic ATKs.

ABILITIES:

Puppet-Nin automatically gain 1 Basic Puppet. After that they can create Custom Puppets that cost Tokens + DM Approval.
( See Puppet Creation Guide for more Details )
Chakra Strings) 10 CP Activation + 1 CP Maintenance per Puppet.
HP) 1/2 User's Lvl + WIS Mod
ATK / DEF) WIS based to Block / Evade. Can Block for User but not Evade.
DR) 2 DR Vs Ken / Ninja Tools
Immunity) Poisons / CP DMG / Gen / Non-Physical Stuns / Penalty to Rolls.
Stealth) User can stay hidden and ATK via puppets without revealing themselves. No Sneak ATK Bonus
At the cost of 5 cp in addition to the genjutsu cost the user can use a genjutsu while physically stunned at -2 to the rolls.
EQUIPMENT:

6 Kunai
3 Shuriken
2 Ninja Wire
2 Explosive Tags
2 Smoke bombs

Toolbag Additions

Custom Headsets (Toolbag Additions)

Special headsets designed by Akykyo and the Brigade. They rely on minute amounts of chakra to transmits messages over long distances.

PvP: 3x a fight, can send and receive messages. The headsets are linked to each other naturally and can be linked to other systems (2 countries range)

Starter Group:

Akykyo Al’akir
Sao Uchiha
Ichiban Uchiha
Kenshin Shimura

SK: +20 hide +20 move silently +20 set trap. +3 to henge rolls. At the cost of 10 cp paid when the wearer goes into hiding (or set 10 cp deduction to activate the effect) the wearer is cloaked from chakra sensing and sight, (Hyuuga, Sharingan, etc). At the cost of a static 10 cp (Deducted from total chakra pool while in effect) Henges used with the skin persists through damage as long as the wearer is above half hp.
PvP-Record:

.:: Wins ::.
[ 6 ]

.:: Losses ::.
[ 0 ]

.:: Ties ::.
[ 2 ]

.:: Inconclusive ::.

[1]

Seiko: Twice, ive bested him..same as usual. For all his bravado he couldn't scratch me, Annoying when they flee. Annoying Shadowdancer.
Anara: The soul stealer is hard to hit, but drains as any other mortal, albeit an intriguing one. We drew
Hideaki Aburame: Incrediably gifted, in both his Hijutsu and medical jutsu.
Tami: Senjutsu and Senju power is by far the most tedious thing I have ever seen.
Aky vs Michi: He and his others are formidable, we drew, unable to best each other.
Aky vs Rogue: She is formidable, an abomination who can not admit it to herself..had the vampire queen not arrived I may have won..then again I may have not.

.:: STATISTICS ::.

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage StatsGuide-2

Last edited by DM Kankuro on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 am

OOC Information:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DM Kankuro on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:35 am

Ninja Info Card/Bingo Book profile

Name: Akykyo Al’akir
Known Alias: The Herald, The Prophet
Village of Origin: Sunagakure
Current Village: Sunagakure
Bloodline: N/A
Weapon of Choice: The Fallen

Background Knowledge: Slim, strangely handsome and vibrant Akykyo is now a figure of capricious whimsy, however when the Land of Wind and its inhabitants are threatened the shadow of the former shinobi takes over and the cold practical creature that kills as easily as it breathes takes the fore..

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Aky11

Name: Lasciel
Alias: The Temptress, The Fallen
Creator: Akykyo Al’akir
Current Owner: Akykyo Al’akir
Weapon of Choice: Mind altering drugs and poisons
Description: Lasciel is the first of Akykyos creations that stands below eight feet, at six feet, with a unusually small wingspan of eight feet, the comparably petite puppet never fails to draw the eye. Lasciel is the first of Akykyos puppets to be crafted with synthetic flesh. The effect is breathtaking. She resembles a real person, in every detail down to hair, eyelashes and fingernails. The flesh even has its own DNA and fingerprints. This makes it very hard to believe the figure is actually a doll at all.

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Morrigan_by_VanEvil-1

Name: Azaziel
Alias: The Destroyer, The Fallen
Creator: Akykyo A’akir
Weapon of Choice: Seals of Power
Description: Azaziel marks eight and a half feet in height, with a wing span of ten feet, shorter than most of the other of Aky’s creations. His wings are large, feathered and black, Azaziel’s form is odd, though its cloaked by the massive swirling robes he’s garbed in. Azaziel has eight arms, each arm holds an eye in its palm. Hovering next to him at all times is a massive leather bound tome, The Book of Names.

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage _Azrael__by_One_Vox-1-1

Lucien
Alias: The Fallen
Creator: Akykyo A’akir
Weapon of Choice: Double Bladed Longsword, Assorted Mechanisms
Description:Standing at a full eight feet Lucien is a truly imposing figure, garbed in flowing robes of pure black, Lucien’s pale golden hair falls to his waist and it’s liquid golden eyes compliment the large violet gem embedded in its forehead two pale silver horns grow from within his head and a pair of dainty fangs peek out the corners of it‘s mouth. Twelve feet of sheer ebony wings extend from its back, the wings are skeletal and some type of black fabric stretches over the bat like constructions., from the base of it’s spine a six foot wire thin barbed tail completes the puppets visible features. Strapped across it’s back, between its wings is a nine foot double bladed longsword.

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Lucian-1

Statistics

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage StatsGuide-2

Last edited by Kankuro(Cosplaying Varo!) on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:39 am

Jutsu List

Non elemental Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu

Spoiler:

Taijutsu:

Spoiler:
Kenjutsu:

Spoiler:

Doton:

Spoiler:

Fuuton:

Spoiler:

Katon:

Raiton:

Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Custom Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Fuinjutsu:
Spoiler:

Last edited by DM Kankuro on Thu May 19, 2011 6:50 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:48 am

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Cooltext500639073

Play Set: Angels

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Krad-1

Choi

Spoiler:

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage AnimeAngel

FeatherV3

Spoiler:

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Cerestas-1

Cerastes

Spoiler:

The Angel of memory neither forgives nor forgets, Vengeance is her right hand, and her weapon of choice

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Zachriel

Xalel, Angel of Memory (The Twin)
Spoiler:
Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Simikiel

Circe, Angel of Vengeance (The Twin)
Spoiler:
Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Purplehairedanimeguy

Akykyo
Spoiler:

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Angels_Word_by_chiko_san

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Anime20angels

The Powers

Spoiler:

Play Set: Fallen

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage 16737810

Lucian, Fallen Angel
Spoiler:

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Morrigan_by_VanEvil

Lasciel, The Temptress (Fallen Angel)
Spoiler:

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage _Azrael__by_One_Vox-1

Azaziel, The Destroyer (Fallen Angel of Death)

Spoiler:

Play Set: Archangels

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Archangel_Michael_by_Isthar_art

Michael, The Warrior (Avenging Angel)
Spoiler:

Sub Set: Inner Circle Archangels

Play Set: Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

"Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other”

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Ii__war_by_procrust-d2zsr6s

War
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:44 am

The Trinity

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage 5854713
Back to top Go down
Nova
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm

REFUND : 6 / 26 / 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage   Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage Empty

Back to top Go down

Akykyo Al'akir-Rokudaime Kazekage
Page 1 of 1