NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha (Konohagakure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Uchiha (Konohagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha (Konohagakure)   Uchiha (Konohagakure) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Uchiha Clan

Uchiha (Konohagakure) Sasuke11

The Uchiha Clan is recognized as one of the two founding clans of Konohagakure. The story of their initial rise lies with the same general backstory as the Hyuuga - an extensive rise in repute and power during the Warring States period and an exponential increase in fame after Konohagakure’s Foundation. It is unclear as to what exactly separates an Uchiha Clan member from their peers, but many speculate that it has to do with their valuable Kekkei Genkai - the Copy Wheel Eye [Sharingan].

Unlike the Hyuuga, the Uchiha Sharingan does not always present itself within its clan members. Only roughly thirty percent of Uchiha Shinobi unlock the Sharingan, and to date there has been only a single Uchiha Clan member who has unlocked the secrets of the Mangekyou Sharingan - the father of Shodai Hokage Uchiha Hatsuma. For this reason, it is speculated that while the Uchiha have a specific Kekkei Genkai, it is believed that there is a larger genetic force at work that allows the Uchiha to perform at levels far above that of their peers. Universally, the Uchiha are considered to have a natural affinity for Fire-Based Techniques, as well they specialize in the extensive usage of tools in their combat. An Uchiha is just as likely to use their Kekkei Genkai in order to confuse or misdirect their opponent as they are to utilize their environment and natural physicality to overwhelm their enemy.

Unlike the Hyuuga, the Uchiha Sharingan does not always present itself within its clan members. While, theoretically, all members of the Uchiha Clan could unlock the Sharingan, only roughly thirty percent of Uchiha Shinobi manage to do so. Further, there has been only a single Uchiha Clan member who has unlocked the secrets of the Mangekyou Sharingan - the father of Shodai Hokage Uchiha Hatsuma. For this reason, it is speculated that while the Uchiha have a specific Kekkei Genkai, it is believed that there is a larger genetic force at work that allows the Uchiha to perform at levels far above that of their peers. Universally, the Uchiha are considered to have a natural affinity for Fire-Based Techniques, as well they specialize in the extensive usage of tools in their combat. An Uchiha is just as likely to use their Kekkei Genkai in order to confuse or misdirect their opponent as they are to utilize their environment and natural physicality to overwhelm their enemy.

Another popular theory in regards to the reason Uchiha do not go out of their way to take special precautions with their well-being is that Uchiha rarely, if ever, work alone. Uchiha heavily value family ties and ties with friends beyond all others, and this may actually be an indication as to what allows them to unlock or improve upon their Sharingan. These extensive emotional ties and the stress caused when these ties are severed or threatened may result in the Uchiha’s manifestation of their Sharingan, but it isn’t entirely clear as to what specific mechanisms are at work. Regardless of how it affects their Kekkei Genkai, the Uchiha normally work at least in pairs - and siblings usually train and perform extensively in the field together. This creates a natural support network in which an Uchiha is rarely, if ever alone, making any attempts to steal their eyes incredibly dangerous for any Shinobi to attempt.

The Uchiha Clan can be distinguished by their naturally dark hair, fair skin, and eyes with charcoal-colored irises - as well as their Sharingan, if active. Most Uchiha wear their clan insignia proudly on either their body or their uniforms in order to show their utter loyalty to their clan over all else. The Uchiha get along extensively well with the Hyuuga, and the two villages have been allied since the Uchiha-Hyuuga-Senju conflict. Additionally, the Uchiha get along very well with the Nara clan as a result of the marriage between Uchiha Hatsuma and Nara Kiyoa and as a result of the Nara offering their tactical expertise to the Uchiha and Hyuuga in the Sengoku period. The Uchiha have a desire to get along with all of the Clans in Konohagakure, save for the Sarutobi - who made it clear that they still held animosity towards the Uchiha as a result of the Sengoku conflict and the subsequent extermination of the Senju Clan. Uchiha, when wronged, tend to hold grudges for an unnecessarily long period of time - but also may be more trusting than others when making and cementing friendships. It is common for an Uchiha to gift one of their eyes to a close ally or friend if their death is imminent - though this is not always a followed tradition

Uchiha Bloodline Abilities

Rite of Flame
Core Ability
Members of the Uchiha clan are not considered adults until they can full express certain fire techniques. This tradition has meant that over time a greater natural affinity for fire jutsu has grown within the clan.

Base I:  +1 to Fire Jutsu Damage, +0 to Fire Style rolls.
Upgrade I: +D2 to Fire Jutsu Damage, +1 to Fire Style rolls.
Upgrade II: +D3 to Fire Jutsu Damage, +1 to Fire Style rolls.
Note: All Uchiha must have Fire as their first element.

Rite of Combat
The Uchiha are infamous for their exceptionally talented and battle-orientated shinobi. Many train deeply into the arts of hand-to-hand, weaponry and tools to compliment their ninjutsu arts.

Base I:  +0 to Selected Discipline rolls.
Upgrade I:  +1 to Selected Discipline rolls.
Upgrade II: +2 to Selected Discipline rolls.
Note: Select Taijutsu/Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, the benefit of this slot applies to that discipline.
Note: This slot can be purchased a second time as a non-core ability that applies the bonus to a second discipline.

Sharingan
The Dojutsu of the Uchiha clan, said to be a cousin of the Byakugan and the Tōchōgan. Each user's abilities with the eye are unique as it grows from single tomoe to it's mature three tomoe forms.

Base I: Gain access to 'Dojutsu'. Gain 1 E-rank, 2 D-ranks.
Upgrade I:  Gain 2 C-ranks.
Upgrade II: Gain 1 B-rank and 1 A-rank.
Note: 'Dojutsu' counts as a custom element. It's Specialities are Negatives and Bonus to Rolls.
Note: Using the jutsu given by this slot will activate the Sharingan.
Note: In roleplay terms, base can be single tomoe, Upgrade I can be 2 tomoe, Upgrade II can be 3 tomoe and the eventual grade 4 version can be their Mangekyo abilities.

Dancing Riposte
Agility and heightened senses allows the Uchiha to almost dance through a large squall of melee attacks, using enemy momentum against them to deal out punishment for mistakes.

Base I:Active – 2CP/1CP upkeep – Gain D3+1 Damage return (Melee, On Miss).
Upgrade I: Active – 2CP/1CP upkeep – Gain D3+2 Damage return (Melee, On Miss).
Upgrade II:  Active – 2CP/1CP upkeep – Gain D4+2 Damage return (Melee, On Miss).
Note: The active ends as soon as the user is struck with any attack.

Creative Acquisition
There's always a need for tools on the battlefield. Uchiha have a knack for finding what tools they need and when. Either by using discarded enemy tools or improvised tools to do the job.

Base I: Free action to gain 2 simple tools of your choice for 1 round. Costs 2CP. 2 Round Cooldown.
Upgrade I: Free action to gain 3 simple tools of your choice for 1 round. Costs 1CP. 2 Round Cooldown.
Upgrade II: Free action to gain 4 simple tools, or 1 complex tool of your choice for 1 round. Costs 1CP. 2 Round Cooldown.
Note: Simple tools are kunai, shuriken, senbon.
Note: Complex tools are ninja wire, explosive tags.

Back to top Go down

Uchiha (Konohagakure)
Page 1 of 1