NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yamanaka (Konohagakure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Yamanaka (Konohagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Yamanaka (Konohagakure)   Yamanaka (Konohagakure) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Yamanaka

Yamanaka (Konohagakure) Laura10

Present at the beginning of Konohagakure...

The Yamanaka Clan was never really apart of any major act or of any threat during the birthing of Konohagakure no Sato as the Clan remained in a far outstretches of the conflict but as the war had settled down the Yamanaka Clan seen the opportunity to not only gain safety but yet gain a name as they joined under the banner of Konohagakure offering their vast knowledge as herbalists bringing forth to Konohagakure resources they had no clue the landed provided for them. It wasnt until later that the Yamanaka Clan became apart of the Shinobi forces of Konohagakure as they developed and offered their clans techniques to keep the village that offered sanctuary, safe.

Yamanaka Clan Abilities

Yamanaka Clansmen
Core Ability
The Yamanaka bring a form of genjutsu to the battlefield that is useful for both information gathering and sowing unease through the enemy ranks. Where other clans are the hammer striking things down, the Yamanaka is the hand that holds it in place.

Base I: Adds 'Mind/Body Switch' to Yamanaka genjutsu. The user of this slot cannot commit any actions while using Mind/body switch.
Upgrade I: The user of this slot can use E-ranks and talk while using Mind/body switch
Upgrade II: The user of this slot can use D-ranks and defend themselves while using Mind/body switch.
Note: "Mind/Body Switch" allows the Yamanaka to sacrifice their turn so that when the target of their genjutsu attempts to break their effects, the target must roll their check twice and take the worst result. Only one character may be affected by a Mind/Body genjutsu at any time.
Note: If the target of mind/body switch dies while the Yamanaka is still sacrificing their turn, the Yamanaka must make a INT/CON check or die as well.

Tradition and Practice
The Yamanaka may have been less relevant in big history amoungst ninja but that didn't mean they don't take pride in their arts. Many Yamanaka train exclusively in their clan's unique arts to keep pace with the bigger, wealthier clans.

Base I: +1 to Yamanaka Clan jutsu. -OR- +0 to Genjutu rolls.
Upgrade I: +2 to Yamanaka Clan jutsu. -OR- +1 to Genjutu rolls.
Upgrade II: +3 to Yamanaka Clan jutsu. -OR- +2 to Genjutu rolls.
Note: You must select one type of bonus from this slot. You can then also buy this slot a second time to gain the other bonus.

Flower's Poison
Many Yamanaka study the effects of nature's poisons along side selling flowers. These poison effects are laced into their tools and their weapons to assist themselves when they can't rely on their genjutsu.

Base I: Active - 5CP - Free action, add either the 'Negatives' or 'Damage' jutsu specialities to your next non-genjutsu attack.
Upgrade I: Active - 4CP - Free action, add either the 'Negatives' or 'Damage' jutsu specialities  to your next non-genjutsu attack.
Upgrade II: Active - 3CP - Free action, add either the 'Negatives' or 'Damage' jutsu specialities to your next non-genjutsu attack.
Note: You must choose which speciality to add before the roll is made. multiple negative do not stack but reset the duration.
Note: This will add the following based on Rank:
E- +0 Damage OR -0 To Rolls (Universal)
D- +1 Damage OR -0 To Rolls (Universal)
C- +D2 Damage OR -1 To Rolls (Universal)
B- +D4 Damage OR -2 To Rolls (Universal)
A- +D8 Damage OR -4 To Rolls (Universal)
S- +D10+2 Damage OR -6 To Rolls (Universal)

Master Schemer
Genjutsu needs concentration and specific connections made between the user and the target to work effectively. Many Yamanaka have learnt to have multiple threads of illusions going at once to confound the enemy at every turn.

Base I: As a free action, cast another jutsu on your turn. This must be E-rank. Costs +2 CP.
Upgrade I: As a free action, cast another jutsu on your turn. This must be E or D-rank
. Costs +2 CP.
Upgrade II: As a free action, cast another jutsu on your turn. This must be E,D or C-rank
. Costs +2 CP.
Note: This ability has a 1 round cooldown. The jutsu cast by this ability must be a genjutsu or Yamanaka clan jutsu.

Mind-Sleuths
The Yamanaka are experts at gathering information, their mind swapping techniques allow them to take bodies that otherwise wouldn't be expected by enemies. Many become experts at avoiding detection.

Base I: +3 to physical stealth.
Upgrade I: +5 to physical stealth.
Upgrade II: +8 to physical stealth.

Think Yourself Healthy
Knowledge of genjutsu, the brain's workings and how chakra can alter it. This all comes together in Yamanaka that allow them to lessen how long many mental effects should be present for. They should be the ones trapping people in genjutsu, not the other way around.

Base I: Reduce Negatives Duration by 1 Round. 4CP, Free Action.
Upgrade I: Reduce Negatives Duration by 1 Round. 4CP, Free Action.
Upgrade II: Reduce Negatives Duration by 2 Rounds. 4CP, Free Action. Gain a +1 on to rolls to break Mental Stuns.

Back to top Go down

Yamanaka (Konohagakure)
Page 1 of 1