NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration Empty
PostSubject: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Please post them here.
Back to top Go down
Zapotec
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:07 pm

1. What exactly do I need to do now in order to learn a custom tehnique on my own?
2. Do two players engaged in teaching/learning a jutsu from one another need to add forum rp story about it too even if it happend server side?
3. Where do we post the "learning the jutsu rp blurb"?
4. Isnt this slightly adding extra unecessary paperwork?
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Chuunin
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:12 pm

what do i do since i've already learned one of my clans 2 e ranks, and our element(light) doesnt have standard jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Zapotec wrote:
1. What exactly do I need to do now in order to learn a custom tehnique on my own?
2. Do two players engaged in teaching/learning a jutsu from one another need to add forum rp story about it too even if it happend server side?
3. Where do we post the "learning the jutsu rp blurb"?
4. Isnt this slightly adding extra unecessary paperwork?

Hi Zapotec:

1. & 3. All you need for yourself is brief RP Post in the RP Forum, Located Below Villages and World Missions.
2. You only need to post it in your training Journal.
4. This only for people who don't have partners they trust and want to keep everything a secret or have their own ACN/Kekkei Tota. This was a popular request. In order to learn a technique one requires a Sensei, but it doesn't make -sense- to have the Sensei for someone with an ACN on their character like yourself. This is you merely showing your own work towards the art like other players learning the standard art. RP has always been a requirement of learning. Previous servers used rolls wherein we have a minor system of daily allotted points. We don't want you to have to wait for DM Supervision for your techniques to be learned, but people creating customs still progress at the same daily rate as everyone else.

Also we do reward forum RP it will add up. Smile

As for Kain! Sorry, it only allows me to quote one person at time. I brought the issue up, and we're looking at an alternative for anyone whom has already learned all their E-Ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Chuunin
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 pm

For learning a B/A rank do you have to pay the difficulty cost for each post/session? I was already told the answer but i figured it should be spelled out clearly somewhere cause i know others are confused as well.

IE: To learn an A rank at level 10, you have to pay 7 lp per post before you can put anytowards the 12 to actually learn it?
Note: this would actually make it impossible to learn an A rank at level 10 as the max is 7(5 base lp, then 5 mod/2 earth or heaven points), but thats another matter entirely.
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Chuunin
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:01 am

Kain wrote:
For learning a B/A rank do you have to pay the difficulty cost for each post/session? I was already told the answer but i figured it should be spelled out clearly somewhere cause i know others are confused as well.

IE: To learn an A rank at level 10, you have to pay 7 lp per post before you can put anytowards the 12 to actually learn it?
Note: this would actually make it impossible to learn an A rank at level 10 as the max is 7(5 base lp, then 5 mod/2 earth or heaven points), but thats another

this ever going to be answered?
Back to top Go down
Cassanova
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:37 am

You must pay the difficulty cost each time, and then have at least 1 LP left over to make progress, yes. This does make learning an A rank jutsu at level 10 impossible, but, it's also sort of meant to be that way.
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Chuunin
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:42 am

K cause there a TON of people*points at almost everyone who's learned/learning a B-rank* that did this wrong, and every player i've asked has had the wrong idea, please sticky that somewhere?
Back to top Go down
AppleNCinnamon
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 am

Yeah, even seen a few DMs get this one wrong by the looks of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration   Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration Empty

Back to top Go down

Q&A Thread about New Learning Rules Alteration
Page 1 of 1