NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Academy Homework Reports (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zapotec
Special Jounin

Academy Homework Reports (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 am

Please post your homework here.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:30 am

Onmyoton - Substitution

The jutsu known simply as Substitution is classified as a Ninjutsu type, and is a very versatile defensive technique. It is performed by using both Yin and Yang Chakra perfectly in sync with each other to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Additional alternative uses for this jutsu will be listed at the end of this report. In order to master this jutsu it is highly recommended to have first mastered the Henge jutsu.

The first step in performing this jutsu is to use the following hand seals illustrated below:

[The necessary hand seals are neatly drawn here, in intricate detail for the hands.]

While simultaneously gathering and molding the necessary chakra while performing these hand seals, the user will instantly transport an object of roughly equivalent mass and density towards themselves, while simultaneously performing the simple Henge jutsu to disguise the object in question into your likeness. During all of this, you yourself must also get away from the incoming attack while fooling your enemy into believing this basic subterfuge.

Possible alternative uses for this jutsu include attaching an explosive tag on the henge'd object, drawing nearby objects to you from a distance, and potentially using an enemy as your henge.

This concludes my report on the basic jutsu known as Substitution.

- Tamiyo Itagaki

Back to top Go down
greenjelly
Academy Student
greenjelly

PostSubject: Homework - Generic Substitution   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Generic Substitution is a ninjitsu type jutsu with a primary defensive-evasive role.
Like the name suggests, it uses the principle of substituting your own place in space with a nearby inanimate object which should be roughly your size, although with more practice and great precision a small object enough to cover the "hit-area" could suffice... in theory.

To preform this move you need to preform these seals in exact order while also focusing your chakra in to it:

Academy Homework Reports (Open) Substitution_seals_zpsk8ngfnjq
*image shows Haru's drawing of the required seals*

After you preform the seals and put your chakra into it the object will appear in your place very very quickly so its important to move away just as fast to create the illusion that you got hit while it was actually that object you pulled in that got hit.

Alternative uses for this would all mostly depend on what you pull in, for example:
1. Pull in a bee hive and watch your enemy punch it and face the wrath of a thousand little soldiers!
2. Pull in an object of sticky-gelatinous properties and watch as he glues him or herself to it as the hit connects rendering your opponent useless for a short period.
3. Pull in an object which will shatter on contact releasing whatever it is you require: sticky glue, bees, pheromones to drive animals around crazy, oil to set him on fire better, explosives, a poisonous could or any other useful effect!

Then again there are a few other uses which don't depend on what you bring to the table:
1. A counter-strike. While your enemy is confused and distracted by that random chair he hit jump behind him and deliver a big blow
2. Retreat more safely
3. Drag something from behind your enemy and it SHOULD hit him before he delivers his blow
4. NOT SURE IF POSSIBLE - drag in multiple objects from many sides and dodge the blow, delivering many blows from random incoming objects.

- Haru Inuzuka
Back to top Go down
greenjelly
Academy Student
greenjelly

PostSubject: Homework - Basic Timeline   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 pm

Academy Homework Reports (Open) HHW1%20copy_zpsq9jkrs6c
Back to top Go down
greenjelly
Academy Student
greenjelly

PostSubject: Homework - Genjutsu alternate uses   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 4:38 pm

Homework 2. Genjutsu alternate uses

Genjutsu - Misdirection
Alternate uses:
1. Depending on what image you create in your opponents mind you can cause different reactions like fear, confusion, spirit breaking depression, aggression, or happiness. Exploit someones fears or desires for greater effect.
2. Distract someone with a vision of yourself (or something else) and be free to do anything unnoticed for a short bit.
3. While running away make one (or more) illusion of yourself running in another direction and hope your opponent chases the wrong you.

Genjutsu - Leaf Burial
Alternate uses:
1. Extraction of information, cause mental pain by creating images of sharp objects pining them down.
2. Give an old man a hear attack, or claustrophobic person a panic attack. Once again...exploit peoples fears, it will render them useless for a bit. Possible mental trauma as side-effect though...
3. Create an image of a lot of puppies(or kittens if you -have- to) jumping on and licking your "victim" and hope it makes them happy for a bit, and distracted.

- Haru Inuzuka

Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Timeline of the Shinobi

SH 0 = Official foundation of Konohagakure by Uchiha Hatsuma and Hyuuga Jiizo.

SH 2 = Official foundation of Sunagakure by Moriya Sansuo.

SH 3 = Konohagakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Fire Country. Official foundation of Iwagakure.

SH 5 = Sunagakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Wind Country. Official foundation of Kumogakure.

SH 6 = Iwagakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Earth Country. Kumogakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Lightning country.

SH 12 = Unofficial foundation of Kirigakure.

SH 22 = Kirigakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Water Country.

SH 28 = Wind Country has begun enlisting senior Shinobi to function as military leaders within Wind Country’s standing military.

SH 32 = Shodai Kazekage Moriya Sansuo dies due to mysterious causes. Assassination is suspected, but unable to be proven. Nidaime Kazekage Kowabari is appointed by his peers and by the Wind Daimyo.

SH 33 = Fire Country has begun enlisting senior Shinobi to function as military leaders within Fire Country’s standing military.

SH 35 = Shodai Hokage Uchiha Hatsuma is ambushed on a diplomatic mission to Wind Country. His entourage is eliminated and he manages to escape back to Konohagakure with mortal wounds. Later that year, he succumbs to his injuries and dies. Nidaime Hokage Aburame A’nai is appointed by her peers.

SH 36 = The Fire Daimyo officially recognizes Aburame A’nai as the Nidaime Hokage. Wind Country declares the countries of Rain and River to be official parts of Wind Country’s territory. Rain and River Country request assistance from Fire Country to defend their independence.

SH 37 = Fire Country declares Rain and River country to be officially independent. Konoha shinobi and Fire Country military operations move into Rain and River country to assist in their defensive preparations. Suna shinobi and Wind Country military operations establish outposts on the western border of River Country and southwestern border of Rain Country.

- Tamiyo Itagaki
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Genjutsu and Alternative Approaches

Genjutsu: Misdirection
User could create a massive stone pillar between themselves and the enemy
User could create make it look as if though the ground was crumbling away into a deep pit between them
User could create the appearance of a Summoning Jutsu to fool the target.

Genjutsu: Leaf Burial
User could have the leaves surround the target and start giving them hundreds of tiny cuts
User could form vines to constrict around them, squeezing them
User could drop the victim into a hole and have it close in around them

- Tamiyo Itagaki

Back to top Go down
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:36 pm

The Shinobi History Of Happenings
SE 4 = Beginning of the Uchiha-Hyuuga-Senju conflict.

SE 3 = Official alliance between the Uchiha and Hyuuga Clans.

SE 0 = Official end of the Uchiha-Hyuuga-Senju conflict - death of Senju Madahara and the recognized extermination of the Senju Clan by the Uchiha-Hyuuga alliance.

SH 0 = Official foundation of Konohagakure by Uchiha Hatsuma and Hyuuga Jiizo.

SH 2 = Official foundation of Sunagakure by Moriya Sansuo.

SH 3 = Konohagakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Fire Country. Official foundation of Iwagakure.

SH 5 = Sunagakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Wind Country. Official foundation of Kumogakure.

SH 6 = Iwagakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Earth Country. Kumogakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Lightning country.

SH 12 = Unofficial foundation of Kirigakure.

SH 22 = Kirigakure is recognized and formally sponsored by Water Country.

SH 28 = Wind Country has begun enlisting senior Shinobi to function as military leaders within Wind Country’s standing military.

SH 32 = Shodai Kazekage Moriya Sansuo dies due to mysterious causes. Assassination is suspected, but unable to be proven. Nidaime Kazekage Kowabari is appointed by his peers and by the Wind Daimyo.

SH 33 = Fire Country has begun enlisting senior Shinobi to function as military leaders within Fire Country’s standing military.

SH 35 = Shodai Hokage Uchiha Hatsuma is ambushed on a diplomatic mission to Wind Country. His entourage is eliminated and he manages to escape back to Konohagakure with mortal wounds. Later that year, he succumbs to his injuries and dies. Nidaime Hokage Aburame A’nai is appointed by her peers.

SH 36 = The Fire Daimyo officially recognizes Aburame A’nai as the Nidaime Hokage. Wind Country declares the countries of Rain and River to be official parts of Wind Country’s territory. Rain and River Country request assistance from Fire Country to defend their independence.

SH 37 = Fire Country declares Rain and River country to be officially independent. Konoha shinobi and Fire Country military operations move into Rain and River country to assist in their defensive preparations. Suna shinobi and Wind Country military operations establish outposts on the western border of River Country and southwestern border of Rain Country.

((OOC Notes: Written in a very elegant script, and as well looks like it was basicly directly transcribed from various history books))
Back to top Go down
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Alternate Genjutsu Usages/Applications
Misdirection:
Using prior knowledge of target's psyche to pointedly target them with an image likely to cause distress
Making the target see them self instead which would typically cause momentary confusion allowing for defensive movement
Alter the target's view of the surroundings entirely and/or reorient their sense of location i.e. up is down, left is right et cetera
Leaf Burial:
Heighten the panic by making the target believe they are also having environmentally applicable object crammed down their throat in addition to being smothered
Make target believe they are being actively attacked by environmentally applicable object(random hostile leaves or sand or what have you seems like it would be fairly concerning)
Have environmentally applicable object specifically target vital locations, eyes, mouth, throat, groin in illusion
Back to top Go down
SkybloodOrchid
Genin
SkybloodOrchid

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:54 pm

Diplomacy Homework

Mayon buys some fresh yummy dango and won't share with Renka, so Renka firsts politely asks him to share but Mayon is a jerk and says no, so Renka reminds Mayon she knows where he sleeps and Renka's sister has Mayon's older brother who likes to pummel Mayon eating out of her hand and would gladly convince the older brother to wail on Mayon if he does not give Renka some dango.

Reasons for chosen method of acquisition: Family ties are often the simplest and most effective means of direct coercion when negotiation fails, especially when involving possible physical harm.
Back to top Go down
greenjelly
Academy Student
greenjelly

PostSubject: Academy - day 3   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Diplomacy Homework - Dangos

Problem:

You wish to obtain some dango from a friend who just bought him some.
How do you do it?
Write a short explanation of your actions, and why did you choose that path.

Solution:

Taking into consideration that we are, as is noted, friends, which is a status that shouldn't be trampled on but nourished, taken care of and like any relationship humans have - exploited, I would simply ask if he would share some of his dango with me...after making it clear that I love dango very much and that I wish I had means to get some myself right now - to enhance my friends feeling of importance by helping his poor dango-less friend.

Now of course, friendship is a give and take relationship so you can not just take, you must also give, so in that spirit I would offer my friend to buy him some dango(or some other delight) on another occasion. This should satisfy both sides as they get to enjoy the dango together on more than one occasion and would leave none side damaged permanently, it might even result in greater closeness between us since he got to feel as if he's helping a friend and I know I can depend on my friend for help.

I chose this course or negotiation with a bit of subtle bribe in it because I believe that any coercion or extortion towards my friend would do more harm than good in the long run. Sure, I'd get my dango this time, but my no-longer-friend would remember this and would probably take care not to reveal to having any dango(or any other sweet) in he future and might even take vengeance at some point.
Coercion and Extortion have a high possibility of backfiring in the long run. It's an easy way to obtain what you want but it can cost you a lot more than you gain. I'd only suggest using that course of action on an enemy you already have. No need to make more of those needlessly.

-Haru Inuzuka
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Chuunin
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:36 pm

Diplomacy Homework:
Problem:
Your friend bought dango Blue Icecream and you really want some, how do you go about getting them to share with you?

Answer:
Assuming this friend didn't want to share in the first place, cause if they did they already would have, I'd ask them politely to share cause Blue Icecream is my favorite treat ever. And in return i'd offer to share some with them nexttime i get it, cause it's always better when you share. This method is a mix of negotiation and bribery. Negotiation cause you're offering something in return for something else. Bribery because you're giving someone something they want to do something they originally didn't want.
THis method is the nicest since you shouldn't treat your friends badly and use coercion or extortion(which is not removing evil ghosts from them).

-Yukine
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:17 pm

Diplomacy Homework - Dangos

Problem:

You wish to obtain some dango from a friend who just bought him some.
How do you do it?
Write a short explanation of your actions, and why did you choose that path.

Answer:
I would kindly ask my friend to please share some of his Dango with me, and that the next time I would buy the dango and share with him. Should this fail, I would sweeten the deal and offer to buy him a stick of dango all his own the next time. Should this further fail, I would try to make him feel guilty about eating such a tasty treat in front of me and not sharing. Should this also fail, I would probably relent, given that he is my friend and friends shouldn't threaten or harm each other over something so minor.

- Tamiyo Itagaki

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Homework Reports (Open)   Academy Homework Reports (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Academy Homework Reports (Open)
Page 1 of 1