NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inbi Slots (lvl 25)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankuro
Jounin
Kankuro

Location : One String to rule them all, One String to find them. One String to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Inbi Slots (lvl 25) Empty
PostSubject: Inbi Slots (lvl 25)   Inbi Slots (lvl 25) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:08 pm

All Slots + Edits to Rules + Lvl 25 PP
Lead Suna/RP DM Kankuro wrote:
Nisegan [False Sight Eye] 1 PP
“You blinked...”
The Nisegan is a curious Dojutsu. It does not have a passive state or an activate state so much as a trigger. When the abilities derived from the Nisegan are in use the users pupils darken from their original color to a dark black and begin to expand. The more the Dojutsu is called upon and or the longer it is in use the darker and wider the pupils become until the eyes are nothing more than orbs of pure black.
Base: Gain Access to ‘Dojutsu’ and Yin Elements. Gain 1xE Rank Dojutsu, 1x E Rank Yin Jutsu
Specialties: Dojutsu-CP Damage/DoT
Specialties: Yin-Negative Removal/HP Damage Reduction
Note: Whenever a Dojutsu or Yin Jutsu is used the Nisegan activates.

Dai Nisegan [Great False Sight Eye] 3 PP
"The closer you look the less you see"
The Dai Nisegan is the evolved form of the Nisegan. It grants the user increased perceptions by tracking chakra emissions centering on the brain. The wielder of the eyes can use these emissions to better target their chaka attacks, subverting their enemy with greater ease and depth, and even taking advantage of points of weakness.
Base: Gain Chakra Sight +1/ Gain Genzo no In Element (HP Healing/HoT). Gain 1xE Rank Genzo no In Jutsu
Upgrade I: Genjutsu Techniques gain +1 Duration
Note: Genzo no In is a Fuinjutsu Style

Mirage Crafter 2 PP
“Are you sure what your experiencing is really there?”
The same blood that introduces the Nisegan allows the user to master the unique bloodline of the Shinkirou. Given name to one of the Land of Winds most dangerous phenomena the Shinkirou blends the use of advanced chakra control with light and the Nisegans unique capabilities to craft life like illusions that can deceive, plague, or even kill those that fall prey to them.
Upgrade I: Gain Mirage Release (Shinkirou). Gain 1xE Rank Jutsu, 1xD Rank Jutsu, 1xC Rank Jutsu
Specialties: Negatives/Bonus to Rolls/Duration Bonuses
Note: Comprised of Wind/Yin/Dojutsu Elements
Note: Use of Shinkirou Jutsu activates Nisegan.

Mirage Dance 2 PP
"Let the Games Begin"
The Mirage Dance draws on the power of light, illusion, and chakra. It blends the expertise of the Nisegan with exquisite chakra control to draw as many as possible into the sway of the Genjutsu.
Base: Gain +1 to Mirage Jutsu Rolls
Upgrade I:

Body of the False Eyed Prophet 3 PP
I was born for this, I was bred for this
Another mark of his bloodline apart from his family is his body. Inbi's physical shell is stronger and hardier than his families. Its endurance grants him accelerated chakra recovery that normal people do not have access to.
Upgrade II: 1 Cp Regen/Round

Sleight of Hand 3 PP
“Your not paying close enough attention”
With dexterous motions and an aggressive fighting style that plays on deceptive motions, potent illusions, and distraction dojutsu techniques a Nisegan user is capable of slipping a jutsu through a enemies radar, lending all manners of tactics available.
Upgrade I: Once a round may perform an C Rank Jutsu or below as a Free Action. 2 Round Cooldown.

Distortion 1 PP
“No..not there…not there either..are you sure your aiming at me?”
One of the Forbidden techniques of the Nisegan. The user strains their Eyes, creating a battlefield of distorted space. Such is the strength of this Dojutsu that the illusion is visible to all who witness it, granting a unique field of cover to the one that manages to utilize it effectively. Due to the stress of this jutsu it is rarely used, and only in extreme circumstances.
Type: Shinkirou Dojutsu/Kinjutsu
Cost: 4 CP
Effect: Base Duration 1d4+1 Rounds. Upon being attacked the user rolls a D10 dice. On a 7-10 the attack misses.  AoE‘s that target 3 or more people Void Bonuses. User takes D3 damage (Ignoring all sources of Damage Reduction) per round active.
Note: Use of Distortion Activates Nisegan.

Interrogation Training 1 PP
“It’s okay. I won’t break anything I can’t fix.”
Inbi’s training to become an Intelligence officer has shifted to the studies in Medical Ninjutsu. This serves a two fold purpose, allowing him more autonomy in Mission tasks and for darker purposes of ensuring his interrogation sessions are handled smoothly and with great efficiency.
Base: Gain Medical Chart Access

Molted Cicada 1 PP
“Advanced Substitution”
The Molted Cicada technique is a form of advanced substitution triggered through a Fuinjutsu seal placed on the users body. The seal produces a chakra shell of the users body, shunting the user several feet in space in a direction of their choosing. Most people add to the seals little pieces of their preferences, leaving animals, elements, or even shapes as the base of the jutsu.
Base: 2 CP/1 Round Cooldown. May use Defensive Jutsu While Stunned (Physically/Mentally).

Last edited by Lead Suna/RP DM Kankuro on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

PostSubject: Re: Inbi Slots (lvl 25)   Inbi Slots (lvl 25) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:22 pm

Role-Play looks fine to me; So long as the slot of Molted Cicada doesn't end up becoming a catapult means of movement Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pulawski
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Inbi Slots (lvl 25)   Inbi Slots (lvl 25) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Quote :
Molted Cicada 1 PP
“Advanced Substitution”
The Molted Cicada technique is a form of advanced substitution triggered through a Fuinjutsu seal placed on the users body. The seal produces a chakra shell of the users body, shunting the user several feet in space in a direction of their choosing. Most people add to the seals little pieces of their preferences, leaving animals, elements, or even shapes as the base of the jutsu.
Base: 2 CP/1 Round Cooldown. May use Defensive Jutsu While Stunned (Physically/Mentally).

Which one is it, physical or mental?
Back to top Go down
Isobu
Special Jounin
Isobu

PostSubject: Re: Inbi Slots (lvl 25)   Inbi Slots (lvl 25) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Believe its a dual-slot; since its not general 'act while stunned' its 'defend while stunned'
Back to top Go down
SleepyBot
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Inbi Slots (lvl 25)   Inbi Slots (lvl 25) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 12:20 am

Quote :
Nisegan [False Sight Eye] 1 PP
“You blinked...”
The Nisegan is a curious Dojutsu. It does not have a passive state or an activate state so much as a trigger. When the abilities derived from the Nisegan are in use the users pupils darken from their original color to a dark black and begin to expand. The more the Dojutsu is called upon and or the longer it is in use the darker and wider the pupils become until the eyes are nothing more than orbs of pure black.
Base: Gain Access to ‘Dojutsu’ and Yin Elements. Gain 1xE Rank Dojutsu, 1x E Rank Yin Jutsu
Specialties: Dojutsu-CP Damage/DoT
Specialties: Yin-Negative Removal/HP Damage Reduction
Note: Whenever a Dojutsu or Yin Jutsu is used the Nisegan activates.

The Dai Nisegan is the evolved form of the Nisegan. It grants the user increased perceptions by tracking chakra emissions centering on the brain. The wielder of the eyes can use these emissions to better target their chaka attacks, subverting their enemy with greater ease and depth, and even taking advantage of points of weakness.
Base: Gain Chakra Sight +1/ Gain Genzo no In Element (HP Healing/HoT). Gain 1xE Rank Genzo no In Jutsu

Mirage Crafter 2 PP
“Are you sure what your experiencing is really there?”
The same blood that introduces the Nisegan allows the user to master the unique bloodline of the Shinkirou. Given name to one of the Land of Winds most dangerous phenomena the Shinkirou blends the use of advanced chakra control with light and the Nisegans unique capabilities to craft life like illusions that can deceive, plague, or even kill those that fall prey to them.
Upgrade I: Gain Mirage Release (Shinkirou). Gain 1xE Rank Jutsu, 1xD Rank Jutsu, 1xC Rank Jutsu
Specialties: Negatives/Bonus to Rolls/Duration Bonuses
Note: Comprised of Wind/Yin/Dojutsu Elements
Note: Use of Shinkirou Jutsu activates Nisegan.

Mirage Dance 2 PP
"Let the Games Begin"
The Mirage Dance draws on the power of light, illusion, and chakra. It blends the expertise of the Nisegan with exquisite chakra control to draw as many as possible into the sway of the Genjutsu.
Upgrade I:

Body of the False Eyed Prophet 3 PP
I was born for this, I was bred for this
Another mark of his bloodline apart from his family is his body. Inbi's physical shell is stronger and hardier than his families. Its endurance grants him accelerated chakra recovery that normal people do not have access to.
Upgrade II: 1 Cp Regen/Round

Sleight of Hand 3 PP
“Your not paying close enough attention”
With dexterous motions and an aggressive fighting style that plays on deceptive motions, potent illusions, and distraction dojutsu techniques a Nisegan user is capable of slipping a jutsu through a enemies radar, lending all manners of tactics available.
Upgrade I: Once a round may perform an C Rank Jutsu or below as a Free Action. 2 Round Cooldown.

Distortion 1 PP
“No..not there…not there either..are you sure your aiming at me?”
One of the Forbidden techniques of the Nisegan. The user strains their Eyes, creating a battlefield of distorted space. Such is the strength of this Dojutsu that the illusion is visible to all who witness it, granting a unique field of cover to the one that manages to utilize it effectively. Due to the stress of this jutsu it is rarely used, and only in extreme circumstances.
Type: Shinkirou Dojutsu/Kinjutsu
Cost: 4 CP
Effect: Base Duration 1d4+1 Rounds. Upon being attacked the user rolls a D10 dice. On a 7-10 the attack misses. AoE‘s that target 3 or more people Void Bonuses. User takes D3 damage (Ignoring all sources of Damage Reduction) per round active.
Note: Use of Distortion Activates Nisegan.

Interrogation Training 1 PP
“It’s okay. I won’t break anything I can’t fix.”
Inbi’s training to become an Intelligence officer has shifted to the studies in Medical Ninjutsu. This serves a two fold purpose, allowing him more autonomy in Mission tasks and for darker purposes of ensuring his interrogation sessions are handled smoothly and with great efficiency.
Base: Gain Medical Chart Access

Molted Cicada 1 PP
“Advanced Substitution”

Is chakra sight Chakra detect?

Mirage Dance 2 PP
"Let the Games Begin"
Upgrade I:

Upgrade one Im assuming your going +2 mirage rolls?

Upgrade II: Genjutsu Techniques gain +1 Duration

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inbi Slots (lvl 25)   Inbi Slots (lvl 25) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inbi Slots (lvl 25)
Page 1 of 1