NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the NarutoVerse: The Great Shinobi War Neverwinter Nights Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatake (Konohagakure)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarada Uchiha
Special Jounin
Sarada Uchiha

Hatake (Konohagakure) Empty
PostSubject: Hatake (Konohagakure)   Hatake (Konohagakure) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Hatake

Hatake (Konohagakure) PjHbyAx

Clan Hatake, discovered several years prior to the First Great Ninja War are a well-renown family that possess an innate affinity for shinobi skills, in addition to their identifiable genius the family has a signature effect to their Lightning Techniques, appearing stark white due to their refined and dense chakra. Although the most notable members are not present during the current era; each member of the Hatake family has proven to be a renown and remarkable addition to their village of Konohagakure no Sato.

Hatake Bloodline/Clan
Core Ability
Base I: [White Lightning]: Gain Element ‘White Lightning’ specific to the Clan/Bloodline; White Lightning Specialities are Crit Range + 1 Rare OR Normal Speciality. 1xE Rank, 2x D Rank Jutsu.
Upgrade I: 2xC Rank
Upgrade II: 1xB Rank, 1x A Rank

Hatake [Jack of All Trades]
Base I: +0 Chosen*
Discipline
Upgrade I: +1 Chosen* 
Discipline
Upgrade II: +2 Chosen* 
Discipline
*Upon choosing [Jack of All Trades] User chooses one Discipline (Tai/Ken, Nin, Gen) that receives the bonuses, this can never be changed in the future. This Slot may be taken multiple times.

Hatake [Intellectual Prodigy]
[Keen Sense]: A Hatake with keen sense is capable of observing and completely understanding naturally occurring techniques (Bloodline/Clan Techniques are harder to recognize and are up to DM Discretion). Although serving no mechanical benefit this can be used for learning/teaching use.
Upgrade II: +1 Genjutsu Duration

Hatake [White Lightning]
Base I: +D3 White Lightning Damage
Upgrade I: +D3+1 White Lightning Damage
Upgrade II: +D3+2 White Lightning Damage

Hatake [Masterful]
Upgrade I: +1 DR/Round (Universal), 
+1 HP Regen/Round
Upgrade II: 
+D2 DR/Round (Universal), +D2 HP Regen/Round

Hatake [Tactician]
Base I: Can cast Genjutsu while physically stunned for +5CP, For 4CP all Allies gain +1 to one Discipline for 1 Rounds (Free Action).
Upgrade I: Can cast Genjutsu while physically stunned for +4CP, For 3CP all Allies gain +1 to one Discipline for 1 Rounds (Free Action).
Upgrade II: Can cast Genjutsu while physically stunned for +3CP, For 3CP all Allies gain +2 to one Discipline for 1 Rounds (Free Action).

Hatake [Storm Caller]
Base I: 
1 DR Pierce with White Lightning Techniques.  
Upgrade I: D2 DR Pierce 
with White Lightning Techniques.  
Upgrade II: 
D2+1 DR Pierce with White Lightning Techniques.   

Hatake [Perfection]
Base I: +1 to Physical Stealth & Physical Detection Rolls
Upgrade I: 
+2 to Physical Stealth & Physical Detection Rolls
Upgrade II: 
+4 to Physical Stealth & Physical Detection Rolls

Hatake [White Fang]
Base I: 1 HP Degen with White Lightning Techniques.
Upgrade I: D2 
HP Degen with White Lightning Techniques.
Upgrade II: D2+1 
HP Degen with White Lightning Techniques.
Note: HP Degen Reduces HP Regeneration and HP Healing Effects.
Back to top Go down

Hatake (Konohagakure)
Page 1 of 1